The Gray Man Ch. 24 - Ana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to unbutton her dress slowly as Gray's eyes watched. She revealed the brassiere underneath. It was sensual, sexy, lace. Her plan this evening was to fuck Mr. Babin so she could blackmail him. Was this much different?

Gray ran his fingers across her chest. The touch ignited her even though she knew he was looking for a hidden knife.

Gray had taken off his jacket. He sunk his hand in between her breasts, squeezing them gently as he felt up the black lace covering her tits. He was smart to do that. He found a needle slid in one of the soft wires, a needle that was tipped with a powerful poison.

Gray pushed the dress off her shoulder and expertly unlatched the back of her brassiere, yanking it off and releasing her soft, supple breasts. Gray let his hand cup one of her tits, feeling her nipple harden against his palm.

She gasped at the touch. It was something she had longed to feel since the first time they had kissed, but she never thought it would be happening under these circumstances. She looked down at his hand, creeping across her chest, and tried once more to convince him to change his mind.

"Please," she started softly.

He cut her off with a hard slap across her cheek, the sound of the skin-on-skin contact reverberating through the room. She yelped, her mind swimming from the pain and shock. "Don't. You knew the game and the rules. You played the game and lost. You're just sorry you got caught. Now, I must do what's expected of me."

He forced her down onto the chair and walked back towards the walls, not taking his eyes or his pistol off of her. Hanging on a hook as a line of thin rope, and pulled it off, then used it to tie Natalia to the chair, her wrists reddening as he knotted them to the sides of the chair. She knew that struggling against them would be futile. Gray was enraged.

"First, you're going to tell me everything about Dragonfly, and why it was buried by the CIA." Gray said as he stood in front of her.

"I can't," she sputtered out. "I just don't know-"

"You don't know?" Gray chuckled menacingly. "Of course, you know. And you will tell me. You will tell me everything that you know and how long this plan has been going on. How long have I been a target?"

Natalia dropped her eyes, breathing heavily. Sweat had accumulated on her brow from the heat of the room.

"Look at me," he said. "Look at me and answer me."

"You assume that I know more than I do," she seethed, choosing to lie. "I'm just a simple pawn that was hired to do a job."

At this, Gray laughed out loud. "I know that Russia is crumbling but they aren't stupid. You are an SVR agent working for the MSS, deeply embedded in America. Who trained you to be a whore, Russia? China? Your parents maybe? Or does it just come naturally and you've always been a whore?You're a spy. Stop playing dumb and stop gambling with your life. The name--now."

"Gambling with my life?" she asked with a bit of sarcasm in her voice. "Come on Sergeant Major, you know better. You can't do that, there are laws in this country, even for spies. Rules of Engagement, due process and all of those things."

"You're right," he said, with a casual shrug as he started to walk around her in a circle. "I wouldn't do it. Unlike you, I care for the rules, but only up to a point, even if you're a dirty traitor. But as you well know, we have all sorts of black sites that we can send you. Places that make Gitmo and waterboarding look like a day on Sesame Street. They won't care about rules or laws. They can take care of it. Plus if I ask nicely, I may even get to come and watch what they do to you."

The look on his face sent her stomach into knots, but she couldn't give up. Not yet. There was too much at stake, too many people to protect. She couldn't let her country down. "I'm sorry," she said in a whimper. "I can't. I just can't!"

Gray didn't say anything. He just smirked and walked swiftly to the corner of the room to a stack of boxes and pulled one of them off the top. Inside of it was a suitcase contraption that Ana recognized instantly. He flicked open the locks and pulled it open, pulling out two long brass tubes with wires attached and tapping them together. She heard the buzz of a spark. Her mind raced, What was this place and how did a torture device like this get here?

"You're making this much more complicated than it needs to be, Natalia," he said, saying her name in a mocking tone. He sat in the empty seat in front of her, and flicked the knob in the box, then held the buzzing rod so close to her face she could feel the heat emitting from it. Slowly, he lowered it to her breast and pressed it against the soft, pink skin of her areolas. A quick shock of electricity ran through her, and she winced at the pain.

"Tell me what you know, whore. I will start easy. Who was the leak that almost got me killed."

"I don't know," she said through gritted teeth. He pressed one of the rods against her breast again, the lights in the barn flickered from the power drain. Gray kept the rod against her tit until she moaned in pain. She couldn't take it any longer.

"Sharpshooter!" she shouted out, gasping. "I only know his call sign. Sharpshooter!"

He removed the electric rod, and she saw his expression change into pure fury.

"Sharpshooter?" he said. "How fucking long has he been compromised?"

She paused, clamming up, and he pressed the rod back onto her nipple. She yelled out, and he ordered her to confess.

"Two years!" she said, her eyes squeezed shut from the pain. "Two years."

Instead of satisfying him, this information threw him further into a rage. He pushed his body up against her, and with his free hand, he grasped a bundle of her hair. Natalia cried out at the sharp pain in her scalp as Gray pulled the strands of her hair back.

"Two years?" His voice quivered with anger. "My best friend has been a traitor for two fucking years?"

"They turned him in Afghanistan, I had Davis get him appointed to his current position," she moaned through gritted teeth as the electric torture caused her to jump.

"Fucking traitor," he said slowly with a small scoff. He pressed his body against her, and she felt an unmistakable huge bulge in his pants. "When we send word to the SVR and MSS that you have died in a horrible accident I'll be sure to add that we know that heroes can't be fucking trusted."

He let go of her hair but continued questioning her, keeping the electric rod only a hair away from her skin. "What else Natlia? What else do you have?"

Natalia made the mistake of attempting to lie again. "Barely anything--I didn't find anything of use-"

"Lying fucking bitch!" He turned off the machine and set down the rod, then went back to the wall and brought back more rope. He knelt in front of her, Natalia saw his huge bulge and her body immediately wanted to do whatever it took to save her life. She felt the urge to kiss him and to beg her to take her away from here. Instead, she sat in silence as he began to work the rope around each of her breasts, looping them into a figure eight before pulling it around her back. The feeling of the rope rubbing against her skin felt like burning as he tugged it tightly. Her soft, white breasts began to swell with the rope wound around them.

"You're wasting my time," he said, tucking the rope in. "I saw the files hidden by the CIA. It was all classified information about trade deals, arms deals, the drug trade, currency manipulation. All shit, delivered by you? That sounds like more than barely anything, doesn't it, whore? Who else has turned?"

He knelt down in front of her as he took off the rest of her dress, ripping off the buttons and tearing the fabric. Her pale legs were exposed, propped slightly open since each of her ankles was tied firmly to the chair. Then, he picked up the buzzing rod. "You know, there will be our agents waiting at the site to capture Underwood and anyone else. As for your other contacts, I doubt their lives will be spared. This is an act of war.

"Then you'll get the information from them before you kill them," she said pointedly.

"Ah, but they aren't here right now in this place. They won't be as fun for me," he said, his lips curling up in a smirk. His free hand slid up her leg, and his fingers flirted with the lips of her pussy. "You stole the only friend I had in the world. You sent him to Germany to where Angela is. I can't kill you, but I will have my vengeance."

He leaned in closer to her and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately as he forced his tongue into her mouth. She tried to resist at first but to no avail. The entire night was surreal. The fear, the pain, the huge bulge. She was going to fuck for her life.

"You're aroused," he said, raising an eyebrow. "Maybe you're a little slut as well as a whore." He didn't let her respond. He lifted his hand up to force his fingers into her mouth, making her lick them to clean them of her wetness.

Natalia almost didn't notice what he was doing with his other hand. She looked down and saw him slipping the electric rod in between her legs.

"Wh- what are you doing?" Natalia asked as panic overwhelmed her.

"You've forced me to get creative," he said, not bothering to look up at her. He pushed the rod deeper into her, and her cunt stretched around the cool metal. He flicked the knob, and Ana immediately felt a shock of electricity bursting through her cunt. She let out a scream and writhed in pain.

"Please!" she yelped out. "Please turn it off!"

"What other information, Natalia? Where is Angela?"

She couldn't take the pain any longer. "Switzerland! Underwood took her to Switzerland to hold as bait. He knew you would figure things out after Fatima. Please, that's everything!"

Gray turned off the machine, releasing her from the pain. Natalia's body slumped over, shaking and crying from the pain. Nothing in her training had prepared her for this.

"What else?" Gray growled, "I want everything."

She took a shuddering sigh, resigning herself to him. "The names of agents that have been recruited all over Europe and Asia, deployment rotations for troops, CIA blind drop sites, locations of your drop-off sites, missile plans. I had it all."

His eyebrows raised in evident surprise. "Who gave you access to our agents? Even your boss didn't have that level of clearance."

She paused, not wanting to respond to that question, and he immediately pressed the knob on the machine, turning it up to increase the electricity. Natalia screamed again as the pain coursed through her body, twisting her body in an attempt to get the rod out of her throbbing pussy. Gray held it in place, shouting back at her.

"Answer me!"

"Barnett's assistant, I found out she was fucking him and blackmailed her." she cried

Gray looked infuriated, but he turned off the machine. "You worthless cunt. Nothing better than a street whore."

He slowly rose and stepped closer to Natalia, unzipping his dress pants he reached into the opening and pulled out the largest, thickest cock that Natalia had ever seen in person.

"You fucked Underwood, you fucked Davis. Who the hell didn't you fuck? Maybe, you should fuck me too. Suck my cock, whore," he growled.

Natalia said nothing as his cock pressed against her lips, and she knew better than to keep them closed. She slowly opened her mouth, and he sunk himself into her throat. She swirled her tongue around it, her body reacted instinctively to having a cock in her mouth and a rod still sitting in her drenched pussy. Gray moaned as he slid his engorged cock in and out of her mouth.

Gray taunted her, "You aren't bad at being a cock whore. How long did Underwood last, 30 seconds?" He pushed himself deeper into her throat, and she gagged on his length. "I'm not Underwood," he taunted as he pushed himself deep enough that her eyes watered. He held his cock in place and pinched her nose closed, "No, I am far from Underwood." He watched as she turned purple before relenting, causing her to drool and pant, her lungs desperate for oxygen

"I'll need to know a bit more before I pass you on to a dark site," he continued, putting his hand on the back of her head to control how deep into her mouth he thrust. "There must be more of you here. I need the names of everyone working in Dragonfly. Fucking everyone. Who else?" He pulled himself out of her mouth, giving her the opportunity to respond.

"There's nobody else," she said, her lips covered in saliva.

"Wrong answer, whore," he growled as he drove deep into her throat again and held his cock there as he counted to 20. Slowly. Finally, he pulled his cock from her, leaving her coughing and gasping for air. "I don't believe you, whore," he whispered as he stepped back and tugged at the rope on her breasts, leaving a dry burn on her skin. He released the rope from her arms and ankles. "If you try to run, I'll kill you."

"What are you going to do?" she asked, looking down at the red rope burns that were left behind.

"Turn around," said Gray, pulling out the soaked rod from her pussy.

She did as she was told, her legs felt like jello as she maneuvered herself out of the chair and turned her body around. Natalia wasn't sure why she didn't fight him, in truth her body had demanded she obey, not from fear, but from a deep ache that she needed his cock buried inside of her.

"Tell me who else," he asked again.

She braced herself. She couldn't let him know that the old man that worked the newsstand in the Pentagon was a spy. He was only a week away from retiring after years of living in the US. She couldn't let the old man die. "There is nobody else," she said.

With those words, his hands came down on her bare ass in a hard slap. She winced and jumped at the pain. "You are a whore, but you're not stupid. You must be a slow learner. Tell me who else is here."

"I've told you. Nobody."

He grabbed her by the waist, tore the electrical torture device out of her pussy, leaned in closer to her, and pressed his huge cock against her cunt, then, without warning, he thrust himself violently inside of her as he gripped her around the neck causing her back to arch. Natalia gasped at the sheer size of Gray's huge cock. She had never even tried a dildo so long and thick. She was barely able to take the pain. He moved his hand from her throat so that he could pull her hair, keeping her head up as he pummeled her. Tears made their way out of her eyes again.

"I'm just a pawn, Sir," she mumbled as her body rocked with each stroke. "I'm so, so, sorry." Natalia was fighting the need to give in to the orgasm building within her.

"Are you really? A simple fucking pawn?" he asked, as he tore his cock out of her. He walked in front of her, tearing off his shirt, exposing his scars that criss crossed his back. "This is what the people you work for do. Look hard, whore. This is what happens to our people when we are captured. Look closely, whore. This is what Nazir's brother, Aziz, did to me." Gray turned, leaned down and roughly grabbed her face, "These are the fucking people you work for. This is what the people you betrayed have had to deal with. Fuck you, Natalia."

"I had no choice," she said with a gasp. "I'm just a pawn."

Gray reached out and grabbed her hair and dragged her to a table, the wooden chair clattering to the ground as she tried to scramble around it. He forced her down on her back and held her in place with a hand on her chest. Rage poured from him as he drove his cock into her again, thrusting harder than before, the angle putting him so deep inside of her, she could barely breathe. She turned her head up, her eyes focusing on the stone ceiling, trying to remember her training.

"Oh no you don't whore. Fucking look at me," Gray growled at her. She snapped her attention back to him, their gazes meeting. He dug his heels into the ground to keep his balance as he fucked her hard, his hand rubbing her stomach, then moving up to her chest. He groped her breasts, pulling forcefully at her sore nipples, then brought his hand up to her neck.

Natalia's eyes fastened on Gray's, trying to match his intensity, but she found herself becoming more submissive as his huge cock pummeled her. Her chest heaved from her ragged breathing as his huge cock made her feel things she never thought possible. Under normal circumstances she would be utterly ashamed and humiliated at her sexual arousal from being treated like this, but god she loved it. She was trained to disassociate while fucking, it was just a job. But right now, that failed her as her body couldn't deny how aroused she was, what this beast of a man with his monster cock was doing to her.

"Tell me what you want," Gray remarked in a commanding voice.

Her mind and body waged a war for control, "I don't want anything!" she growled.

Gray pulled out and drove furiously into her holding himself deep into her as her hips moved on their own and her feet gripped his hips, "Bullshit, whore. Your body says differently."

He pulled out slowly, and drove in deep and hard again, "What do you want?"

Natalia gasped, "Pig!" she screamed as she spit at him.

Gray smirked, pulled out and dropped his hips just a bit before driving deep into her again, this time his entire length driving past her G spot. "Try again, whore."

Her training failed her, her body won, "Fuck me!" escaped her lips.

Gray laughed as he leaned forward so that Natalia could feel his hot breath on her neck, and his heart beat racing wildly as he fucked her with abandon. His balls slapped against her with every stroke. They were full and cum laden. The room seemed to spin out of control as the volcanic eruption formed deep within her. Her nipples were fully erect, and copious amounts of her white creamy juices coated his cock as she felt it begin to spasm. Delirium sat in as she approached orgasmic bliss.. Lost in lustful abandon, she screamed loudly.

"Ohhh, god, I'm... I'm gonna cum... No! God no! Fuck... fuck.. fuck..." Natalia exploded and began to spasmodically shake and quiver uncontrollably. Seconds later she felt his cock erupt spewing hot jets of cum inside and that drove her to another orgasm. This one took total control, and something happened that had never happened before. She came so hard that she drove Gray's cock from her pussy as she sprayed thick blasts of female ejaculate. She blanked out for a second before her body recovered, and she returned to her senses. Her thighs were drenched and a puddle of her spray pooled on the floor between Gray's feet.

Too spent to speak, Natalia could only mumble as her captor looked down at her. "Roll over!" he ordered

There was a moment of awkward uncertainty as she stared blankly into his face.

"I will not tell you again. Roll over now," Gray commanded

Something deep inside of her told her that she had to obey his voice. Her own will was now lost in his. She slowly rolled over, face down on the table, as her mind danced wildly with thoughts of his intent. She felt a finger at the base of her spine and felt it slowly roam down the crack of her ass until it stopped and began circling her puckered hole.

"Get on your hands and knees, whore," he ordered

His intent was all too clear. The one thing she had denied everyone she had fucked, something she had always dreaded was now going to happen and she had no power to stop it, which aroused her more than she could have dreamtShe obediently assumed the position; her ass stuck high in the air and her head lowered onto the cold wooden table.

She was his for the taking. She felt his masculine hands spread her ass cheeks, and, for the first time, she felt the head of his cock press against her tight anus. Gray taunted her again, "I'm not Underwood, I don't cum in 30 seconds and one orgasm is never enough."

Natalia's hands instinctively clutched the edge of the table in anticipation of a painful entry. Reaching down to her sopping wet pussy, he rubbed her juices over his cock for lubrication and pressed firmly against her asshole.