The Gray Man Ch. 24 - Ana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second it felt like she was being ripped apart as she grimaced while burying her face in the pillow beneath her, then the muscles relaxed, and he was in. An entire new sensation began to take over as he slowly began plowing her ass with his thick cock. The driving of his cock and the slapping of his balls against her ass drove her again into a delirious ecstasy.

She let her right hand try to find her pussy until he slapped her ass, "I didn't tell you that you could touch yourself, whore," he growled as his huge cock stretched her asshole, just as it had done her mouth and her cunt. She had been trained for sex, and could fake pleasure so well that no partner would ever know. There was no faking what she was feeling now. "Please, let me cum," she whispered as she felt his cock drive even deeper into her ass.

"Not yet, you little cock slut," he remarked as he drove his cock into the spy over and over and over.

"Oh...god...I can't hold it, please, let me cum," she pleaded, the desperation hanging on her every breath.

Gray growled as he felt his own balls boil, "Cum, Whore." he growled as his cock erupted deep in her ass.!"

His words were all she needed to hear. They no sooner left his lips than a massive orgasm overtook her. She squirted copious amounts of cum, soaking the table completely, as her body shook with such force it made the entire table shift on the concrete floor. She went limp and sunk to the table onto her stomach. Gray rolled her onto her back as he walked to the side of the table, put his hand in her hair and turned her face toward his cock. He placed it on her lips.

"Lick it clean." His voice was commanding and dominant.

The realization of where his cock had just been flashed in her mind and her initial thought was to rebel and deny his request, but as she looked into his eyes, her will again melted into his. She grasped his slowly deflating cock in her hand and slowly brought it to her lips. Running her tongue around the head she could taste her own juices, as well as his dried cum. She licked down both sides, even cleaning his balls, before the task was finished.

"Not a bad beginning," Gray taunted, "There will be much more for you to learn." She closed her eyes, exhausted and overwhelmed.

Gray yelled upstairs to Ron and Mario as Natalia's body shuddered with orgasmic aftershocks. Mario had no words to describe what he was seeing, and he was a man who had a harem at one time.

TJ looked at Ron, "Keep her here. I'll send someone to collect her tomorrow."

Ron smiled, "Roger that."

Gray looked at Mario, "Welcome to the dark underbelly of government work, kid."

The two agents climbed the stairs and went to the car and started the long drive back to DC. Gray called Pierce and gave him a quick update. He looked at his watch, "We will be back in town by 0400, I need a shower and some sleep. I'll be in as soon as I can and we can brief the team. We have a problem."

TJ looked at Mario, "I'm sure you have questions, let 'em rip."