The Gray Man Ch. 25 - Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei was a master of evasion, moving with the grace and fluidity of a wraith. She darted through the darkness like a phantom, her lithe form slipping effortlessly through narrow gaps and elusive pathways. Gray's eyes scanned the shadows, trying to stay one step ahead of her elusive maneuvers.

Mei scrambled out of a window, onto an overhang and sprinted across the concrete, looking for a fence, a gate, a way to freedom. Gray caught her on the icy blacktop.

Gray followed, closing the gap. Mei saw a chance to scale the fence and escape into the woods. Perhaps she should have used the chance, but what Gray had said was true. He was the true target, and this was her chance to eliminate him. Mei materialized from the darkness, her eyes gleaming with a mix of defiance and frustration.

The two adversaries circled each other, their movements calculated and precise. Mei's martial arts training was evident as she delivered swift and deadly strikes, her fists a blur in the air. Gray's counterattacks were equally fierce, his military combat skills honed to perfection.

Blows were exchanged with lightning speed, each combatant pushing themselves to their limits. The air crackled with tension as they engaged in a lethal dance, each trying to gain the upper hand. Mei's agility made her a formidable opponent, her strikes landing like bolts of lightning. Gray's military background gave him strength and resilience, and he fought back with unwavering determination.

Their movements became a blur of motion, the clash of their bodies reverberating through the cold night air. Gray blocked a roundhouse kick, countering with a powerful jab that sent Mei stumbling back. She recovered with a feral grace, her eyes locked onto Gray's with an intensity that matched his own.

In the next moment, the combatants closed the distance between them again, grappling and twisting, each seeking to find an opening. Gray managed to pin Mei against a nearby crate, but she was quick to escape his hold, slipping away like water through his fingers.

Mei knew that if she stayed engaged in the fight that eventually Gray's size and strength advantage would overcome her years of training. She needed to disengage quickly. She needed to buy a bit more time. She had activated a GPS beacon that she would only use in an emergency.

Mei backed away, her fighting stance changed to a defensive posture. She just needed time. Unfortunately, Gray gave her that time. As he slowly closed the distance, his mind focused on his target he didn't hear the roar of the engine on the SUV until it was almost too late.

Out of the corner of his eye, at the very last minute he saw the headlights as he dove out of the path of the incoming vehicle. The black Escalade skidded to a stop, the back door opened and Mei jumped in.

As the big Cadillac roared out of the area, Gray had to roll again to avoid being run over. He sat up, catching his breath as Malik came running around the corner, firing three shots at the escaping SUV.

Malik looked at his boss as he held out a hand to help him up, "You need to stop getting your ass kicked."

Gray took Malik's offer, reached up his hand as he was brought back to his feet, "People need to stop wanting to kick my ass. Let's go back upstairs. I need to see Gretchen and Angela."

Malik stepped in front of him. "You might not want to do that. Aisha is taking care of the women. An ambulance is on the way to get them both to the hospital."

The color drained from Gray's face. "Underwood?"

Malik shook his head, "He drew a weapon, Vicky and Aisha both shot. He's dead."

Gray's heart missed a beat as he absorbed the news. He stood silent for about 30 seconds, staring straight ahead before the sound of another SUV's wheels crunching ice and gravel slid into the parking lot. Malcolm Pierce stepped out of the driver's seat and looked at Gray.

In the distance the wail of two sirens came closer. Gray looked at Pierce. "I need to see him."

Pierce nodded, "Roger that, Ghost. Come on, I'll go with you."

Gray took a deep breath before he entered the room. Angela and Gretchen both were lying on the floor. Aisha had started IV's in both of her patients, they were both wrapped in single use trauma blankets. Vicky and Mario were each keeping an eye on the patients as Aisha was talking to the Trauma Center at Walter Reed.

Laying just a few feet from where he originally stood was Mark Underwood. Two holes in his chest. One just above the heart and one just to the left. Gray walked over and knelt beside his former friend, using his palm to gently close Shooter's eyes. He whispered, "You stupid son of a bitch. Why? I loved you like only a brother could."

TJ looked at Pierce, "I need to get to Johnson before Li does. When they realize she's outlived her purpose, they will go after her."

Malcolm looked at Gray, "I can have..."

Gray cut him off, "No, all of this is on her. She belongs to our team."

Gray went to the hospital with Gretchen and Angela. The trauma staff did their usual amazing job, and gave them both something to allow them to sleep. When Gray was positive they were both asleep Mario came with a car to take him home.

TJ was surprised to see every car belonging to team members in his driveway. It was apparent that the aftermath of the mission weighed heavily on them. For everyone, other than Gray this was their first real world assignment that had involved taking another person's life. It wasn't like in the movies.

As Gray walked in Rebecca looked up, "How are they?"

TJ nodded, "Really roughed up. The docs didn't think there was any further physical damage, but the mental and emotional damage... Well, who the fuck knows how they will be."

Isabella nodded, "This is my world, boss. I'll go check on them in the morning and see if we can start some healing."

Vicky and Aisha sat quietly, away from the group. Gray walked over to where they sat and cleared his throat, breaking the silence that enveloped them. "Listen, I know that this line of work is unforgiving, and we have to make tough decisions in the field. But it's important for both of you to understand the true gravity of taking another person's life."

Vicky glanced at Aisha, their eyes meeting before looking back at Gray. "We know, Gray. We know that this is part of what we do. Sometimes it's necessary to protect ourselves and others."

Gray nodded, acknowledging their experience, "Yes, but knowing it and truly understanding it are two different things. It's not something you get used to, nor should you. Taking a life leaves a mark on your soul, and it's crucial to process those emotions."

Aisha spoke up, her voice steady, "We're professionals, Gray. We know what we signed up for."

Gray gave her a knowing look, "Being a professional doesn't mean you become numb to the consequences of your actions. It's essential to confront the emotions that come with it. Otherwise, it can eat away at you."

Vicky chimed in, her voice tinged with vulnerability, "I guess we're just trying to cope with what happened. It's not easy."

Gray's expression softened, "I know it's not easy, and I'm not trying to dismiss the difficulty of the situation. I just want to make sure you both have the support you need. It's essential to talk about it, process your feelings, and not carry this burden alone."

Aisha nodded, her usually composed demeanor showing a hint of vulnerability, "You're right. It's just tough when we're expected to be tough all the time."

Gray placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "Being tough doesn't mean you can't be human too. In this line of work, we face harsh realities, and it takes a toll. But we have each other to lean on, and that's what makes us a strong team."

Vicky looked at Gray with gratitude in her eyes, "Thank you for looking out for us, Gray. It means a lot."

Gray offered a small smile, "That's what leaders do. We take care of our own. And we also learn from our experiences, even the difficult ones. It's what makes us better, both as individuals and as a team."

Gray gathered the team together in the living room. A somber mood permeated the room. The reality of their actions sank in, and the consequences of their decisions were etched on their faces.

Gretchen and Angela were both in the hospital, recovering from the traumatic events they had experienced. The concern for their well-being weighed heavily on everyone's minds. Gray knew that he was responsible for putting them in harm's way, and it gnawed at him.

The entire team shared short glances, nobody truly making eye contact with another. This was the first time anyone on this team, other than Gray, had fired a weapon in the real world, with real world consequences. This was the first time that many of them had seen first hand the kind of cruelty that was administered to Angela and Gretchen - two innocent people in this game of chess.

Gray broke the silence, his voice tinged with remorse, "We did what we had to do, but it's never easy. Underwood was a threat, but that doesn't make it any less difficult to accept."

Mario's voice broke through his thoughts, "We need to keep our heads in the game. Mei Li is still out there, and she won't hesitate to strike back."

Gray nodded, refocusing his attention, "You're right. I also have one more thing to deal with."

Malik spoke up, "DId I miss something, who else do we have intel on?"

Gray shrugged, "Some would call it an educated guess, I call it instinct."

Malik nodded, "Then I'm with you, boss."

TJ shook his head, "That's a no go Malik. If I am wrong and this blows up, retirement will be easy for me. 3 meals a day, a roof over my head, and a cellblock for an apartment."

Mario, fresh off the memories of the Senator's Chief of Staff knew exactly what Gray was up to. He caught his eye and gave a short nod, knowing that Gray was going to fuck the truth out of someone.

Caleb took a deep breath, "Speaking of Mei Li I did some digging into Mei Li. Turns out daddy is tied to the 14K Triad organized crime group and a member of the Chinese Communist Party's Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. Of course he goes by a different name, but Interpol and others have drawn some conclusions." Caleb read on, "Reading from a report from MI-6, 'Black Orchid as Li is known has corroborated involvement with the 14K Triad.Hher name is whispered with a mix of fear and respect among those in the criminal underworld. Mei is able to blend seamlessly into any environment, is a master manipulator with a cruel streak that gives no liberty to elderly, innocent, or the young. She is a deadly asset for her father's empire.

Malik nodded to Gray, "That explains the Escalade."

TJ nodded, "Yes it does." He took a deep breath. "You all go home, I need to pay a visit to Chief Master Sergeant Elizabeth Johnson. We will start the hunt for The Black Orchid tomorrow.

The team broke up, it was just after 1 AM. It had been a long two days, with very little sleep. The injuries from Scotland were just starting to heal and now there were fresh ones courtesy of Mei Li - but that was a problem for tomorrow. Gray changed and prepared for the next step, then perhaps he could sleep.

It was a cold, Gray had to remember it was December, but everything felt more cold tonight. Perhaps it was his own sense of grief over Shooter's death, or his rage over the treatment of Angela and Gretchen, or his feeling of failure of not seeing the truth earlier. The moon was hidden behind a blanket of thick clouds, casting an eerie darkness over the streets. Gray stepped out of his house, his breath visible in the frigid air..

His black SUV sat silently in the driveway, its windows frosted over. The engine came to life with a soft rumble, and Gray navigated the deserted streets with cautious precision. The darkness enveloped him as he drove, a solitary figure moving through the quiet night.

Parking a few blocks away from Chief Master Sergeant Elizabeth Johnson's residence, Gray left his car hidden in the shadows and disappeared into the inky darkness. The snow-covered ground crunched beneath his boots as he made his way through the neighborhood, staying close to the walls of houses and blending into the shadows.

Arriving at the target house, he paused to assess the security measures in place. The Christmas lights that adorned neighboring houses created a festive ambiance but also created light which was not his friend. He assumed that Chief Master Sergeant Johnson's home would be well protected, and he was not wrong.

Moving with the expertise of years in the field, Gray approached the well-maintained property, keeping an eye out for any signs of surveillance or guards. The biting cold seemed to sharpen his senses, heightening his awareness of every sound and movement around him.

After meticulously scouting the area, he identified a ground-floor window at the back of the house as the best point of entry. After cutting the telephone and cable wires he used a small diamond tip cutter to cut a circular hole in the glass, he reached inside, undid the locks and raised the window.

The window slid open soundlessly, and Gray slipped inside like a shadow. He found himself in a tastefully decorated living room, adorned with Christmas. The contrast between the warmth of the room and the icy night outside was noticeable. Gray calmed his heart rate as he silently moved through the house, his senses attuned to every creak and rustle.

TJ rummaged through drawers and the desk looking for anything that would further incriminate Sgt. Johnson. He didn't find anything incriminating but he did find a journal sitting on a table at the end of the sofa.

When he opened it he smirked as he read what she had written just a few days before. "What is wrong with me? Sometimes I just wish that I could have the guts to find a guy to carry out all of the fantasies I've written about over the years. Why does the thought of being taken against my will, being overpowered, even being abused turn me on so much? Just the idea of having all my holes filled is all I can ever think of. I've never even tried a lot of the things that I want. SB was a bandaid on a much deeper need. I just don't think it's quite as satisfying as having someone just attack and ravage me.

Gray found the stairs and proceeded to climb them slowly. He looked into each of the opened doors upstairs. No kids, no guests. For that he was thankful. There was only one closed door on the entire second story, and that was the Master bedroom.

He opened the door, Johnson was alone. A single stream of light came through the curtains. He smiled, she was wearing satin pajama pants and a tee shirt. Gray watched and waited.

Elizabeth's eyes flickered open, the dim light of the room revealing the silhouette of a figure sitting calmly in a chair. Her heart pounded in her chest as she recognized the intruder--it was Gray, an old acquaintance turned adversary. The realization sent a surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins.

Without hesitation, Elizabeth launched herself at Gray, her training taking over as she aimed a swift punch towards his face. But Gray easily blocked her attack, his eyes cold and focused.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," he taunted.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Elizabeth demanded, her voice laced with anger and suspicion.

"I'm here to put an end to this, Elizabeth," he replied evenly, his gaze unwavering. "I know what you're involved in, I know about Barnett, I know about Dragonfly. Dragonfly is detained, Underwood is dead"

Elizabeth's eyes narrowed, her emotions conflicting as she fought against his hold. "She was blackmailing me."

Gray tightened his grip on her arms, "I figured so much, what did she find out? My guess is you were fucking Barnett?"

Johnson tried to yank her arms from his grasp, "You fucking bastard."

"I know you're in deep, Elizabeth, but there's still time to make things right." Gray said without any emotion

Her mind raced, torn between the loyalty she felt towards her mission and the memories of a time when she and Gray had been on the same side. But there was no room for sentimentality now. She had to be strong, for her own sake and for the sake of those she cared about.

With a surge of determination, Elizabeth managed to break free from Gray's hold, and the two adversaries found themselves locked in a fierce struggle. The room became a battleground, furniture knocked over and belongings strewn about as they fought for dominance.

Their breaths mingled in the charged air as they grappled, each move calculated and precise. Elizabeth's heart pounded in her chest, the weight of her choices pressing down on her. She had made her bed, and now she had to lie in it.

But Gray was unyielding, his relentless pursuit of the truth unwavering. Despite the emotional turmoil that swirled within him, he knew that he had a duty to stop Elizabeth from continuing down a dangerous path.

In the dim light, their eyes locked, a mix of anger, regret, and determination passing between them. Elizabeth was fighting with the oversized T-shirt, so she ripped it off of her body, revealing a set of tits that were never on display in uniform. Large, full, dark brown areolas with erect nipples.

Gray smirked, "So did Barnett not meet your fantasies? Filling all of your holes, attack and ravage you?"

"Fuck you," she hissed.

As they wrestled, Elizabeth reached out a hand, trying to grab anything she could. She found Gray's cock and her hand recoiled like she had been shocked by an electric fence. She had never dreamed of a cock being that big. "Focus, Johnson" she repeated in her mind. She fought with every ounce of strength she possessed, but Gray's size and experience meant this battle was one she wouldn't win.

The intense struggle continued, Gray could feel the determination in Elizabeth's every move. Despite her skill and resilience, they both knew that his victory was inevitable. He could have easily subdued her earlier, but he allowed the battle to rage on, allowing her to expend all of her energy.

Their breaths were heavy, their bodies locked in a relentless dance of combat. Gray countered every move until he finally decided that it was time to end the game. TJ picked Johnson up and tossed her onto the king sized bed.

Elizabeth was panting. During the struggle her bottoms had started to slide down her legs, in one swift motion Gray tore them from her body.

She looked up at the intruder, "So, now you are just going to rape me?"

Gray smirked as he undid his belt and slid down his pants. "No, I'm just going to fulfill that fantasy that Barnett couldn't."

Elizabeth immediately noticed Gray''s massive cock that she had briefly felt in the battle, under the cock that hung between his legs were large balls, hanging menacingly. She thought to herself that it must be at least 9 inches and thicker than any cock she had ever seen, not that she had seen many. While not a virgin, she had only had four partners, which was rare for most divorced women her age who tended to sleep around.

Gray caught her gaze and smirked, "Like what you see? Here is what is going to happen tonight, I am going to fulfill your fantasies, and you are going to tell me everything I want to know..

Gray climbed onto the bed beside her. "So, tell me, did Barnett not fulfill that ache?" Elizabeth refused to acknowledge him

When he didn't get a reply he quickly moved his hand to her large breast and pinched a nipple hard enough that she whimpered.

"I asked you a fucking question. The deal is, I fulfill your fantasies and you answer my questions. So, let's start over. Did Barnett give you what you crave?"

She slowly shook her head. He took his hand off her nipple, pleased to see how hard both of her nipples had become.