The Gray Man Ch. 25 - Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the third time Gray's cock was flooded with waves of hot fluid. While she was still shaking, Gray growled around the nipple in his mouth, "That's a good girl, give it all to me. The fear, the stress, the lust. Cum on that big cock again!"

Gray remained buried deep inside for the next several minutes while she breathlessly recovered. Her hips twitched involuntarily in post-orgasmic recuperation. She was covered in sweat as she panted in short gasps. Gray rolled her on top of him, his raging hard cock never leaving her well fucked pussy, "You belong to my cock now!"

"Yes sir," She whimpered. She was completely lost now. She was broken. As the thought raced through her she groaned, "Oh fuck!!" She came again as she pushed her body up and slid onto her knees, the wonderful cock still buried in her. "My pussy wasn't made for this."

Gray smirked as his hands found her tits, "Sure it was, now ride, slave. Feel your lips grip their master, feel your depths open as you slide down. Face the fact, my cock owns you."

Elizabeth began to ride, lifting and falling. Her heavy tits overflowed Gray's large hands.

Liz was going to cum, yet again, and it wasn't going to be a small one. From somewhere deep inside, perhaps not as deeply as her Gray's cock, another orgasm was building.

The Air Force sergeant had learned to read her body's own signs in the time Gray had been buried in her depths. Each time she squirted, a flood that raged like a storm surge in a hurricane. It built and built before it crashed over her. It reached her pussy, crashing through everything in its path. She knew as the storm battered her from the tips of her toes to the last follicle of hair on her head. "Ohhhh...not again, not again. No, no, no. Not again"

Gray smirked and thrust his hips roughly into his captive, "Your body knows when it's defeated. Your brain will catch up. He moved his hands from her tits to reach around and slap her ass. "Cum on that big cock again. Surrender,"

Liz angled her body a little backwards and felt him hit her g-spot. Her pussy tightened hard around him. Every muscle in her body felt stretched as she pushed herself onto his cock and took him deep inside of her. He filled her so completely.

She withdrew slowly before she dropped down harder. Elizabeth felt something snap inside of her that turned into pure animalistic instinct as she rode him like a woman possessed. She took him deep inside before she lifted to the very tip of his cock, then slammed down again. He held on to her hips as another huge wave of orgasm's rolled over her.

Finally she slowed down to catch her breath. She was exhausted, her hair a sweaty mess.

Gray seized the moment and flipped her onto her back, his cock never leaving her pussy. He wasn't tired at all. He was just getting started.

He knew she was spent, "Just lay there and enjoy it" He proceeded to thrust in and out of her using long hard strokes. Pulling nearly all out til only the head was inside then plunging back in balls deep and slapping her ass cheek.

"Oh god, oh god, again. Yes! Fuck yes!!" Elizabeth was just a willing victim at this point. His big cock tore into her pussy over and over. He wasn't teasing and he didn't slow the pace. He drove his cock harder and faster and deeper. He was unstoppable andElizabeth didn't care how much she was being opened up all she wanted was more.

"God yes."Elizabeth's voice whispered over and over. "Oh fuck," she whispered as her body went limp. She became a rag doll. She was a hole, used for pleasure. Gray picked up speed as her tits bounced uncontrollably.

"That's a good girl, you belong to me now." Elizabeth's mind registered his words.What did he mean? Gray's big cock jack hammered into her as his big balls bounced off her ass cheeks. Elizabeth could only moan as her body surrendered over and over again.

Gray pulled almost all the way out, leaving only his tip still embedded in Elizabeth's pussy before he ferociously drove into her again and again. Her huge tits jiggled. It was time to claim his prize.

Another orgasm rolled through Liz, even though she was unsure how she could cum again. This time the feeling of her pussy while she orgasmed was enough to send Gray the edge. Just as Elizabeth's own orgasm began to subside, she heard Gray growl loudly, before his sticky cum exploded into her womb. Elizabeth had never allowed The Admiral to cream pie her for fear of pregnancy, but she showed no signs of fight when Gray unloaded deep into her pussy.

She felt his cum coat her pussy walls, and slosh around inside her pussy as he slowed his furious thrusts. She had not realized how much she missed the feeling of a lover emptying his balls into her. She sighed, and enjoyed the sensation of her pussy full of Gray's cum.

Gray slowly withdrew his cock from her well fucked cunt. When he did, Liz felt his cum rush out from her unplugged hole. The cum dripped out onto her pussy lips, some sliding down her ass crack, some falling to mingle with her own cum on the sheets.

Without being told Elizabeth maneuvered herself to get Gray to roll off of her as she slid down his body and took his still semi hard cock into her mouth to clean every last drop. When she was done she sat up and leaned against the headboard and held her hands out in front of her.

"What are you doing?" Gray asked.

"Surrendering," she whispered, "I am a traitor."

TJ looked at her, "That's not how this is going to work. What's going to happen is that you will come to work for me. You will do what I say, when I say, how I say. If I tell you to get under a desk and suck my cock while I'm on the phone, you will do what I say. In exchange for that I won't turn you in."

She shook her head, "Dragonfly will throw me under the bus."

Gray smiled, "No she won't. She and I have an agreement."

Elizabeth looked at him, "Did you fuck her too?"

TJ nodded, "I did, and just like you she broke.With your knowledge of the 14K Triad and their operations, we have a better chance of finding Mei Li than without you. But, my rules."

Elizabeth took a deep breath, her mind racing with conflicting emotions. "I don't deserve your trust," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

Gray leaned forward and took a nipple on her huge tit into his mouth. "Then earn it."