The Gray Man Ch. 25 - Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her gaze he took one nipple in his mouth and sucked hard while pinching the other one. Elizabeth moaned. Gray thought he was going to lose it at that point and reached down to feel her pussy. She was soaked, he thrust two fingers in her and felt how tight she was.

Elizabeth groaned, never had she been thrust into that harshly with no warning. All of her previous lovers had been gentle, almost timid. Here she was, after 10 minutes of trying to overpower her attacker, his fingers buried inside of her pussy, wiggling in a way that stimulated every nerve ending she had in ways she never imagined. She wanted to tell herself that her wetness was just her body trying to prevent injury. Deep down, she knew the truth that this was exactly the fantasy she yearned for. Liz tried to fight what her body was doing, but her pussy had a mind of its own and was immediately responsive and got even wetter..

She was humiliated as both her pussy and her ass tightened convulsively as little waves of ecstacy shuddered through her. Not quite orgasms, her body still hadn't adjusted to the abuse, but like the little quakes that precede a shattering earthquake.

Everything seemed to be narrowed to the physical sensations that were consuming her body, she couldn't think, all she could do was feel. She didn't even have control of her own breathing at the moment.. All she could feel was Gray's hot mouth and teeth on her nipples and her fingers tormenting her G spot. Elizabeth was going to cum, and there was nothing to do to stop it.

As Elizabeth writhed on the bed, pushing the nipple of her 36 DD tits deeper into Gray's mouth while at the same time thrusting her hips against his hand. She felt Gray lift his mouth off of her over stimulated nipple as he growled arrogantly, "I thought this was going to be more of a challenge. I'm going to fuck your pussy and make you cum uncontrollably to me."

"Fuck....you...." She managed to moan as the tremors of an orgasm erupted from her core. This was an orgasm that she had never felt before with a partner. Gray played her body like a virtuoso, knowing exactly when, where, how hard to touch and rub.

Gray smirked as he positioned himself between her thighs, "I thought you'd never ask."

"You fucking assho!!" She didn't get to finish as her pussy spread to allow his huge cock to enter her tight pussy lips. "Oh fuck it's so big! Fuck, fuck, fuck,"

Gray kept his cock in his hand as he rubbed up up and down her slit, sliding in a little more with each evolution. Each lap he entered her tightness more and more. Elizabeth moaned, a sick and twisted part of her mind forced her to lift her head to look down her body. Between the familiar mounds of her Double D tits she saw Gray's monster cock, glistening with her own juices, positioned to claim what he wanted. She threw her head back on the bed, overwhelmed with the idea that something so big was sliding a bit deeper into her every few seconds.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Elizabeth moaned as his cock head worked at her entrance trying to get in. "Fuck." Nothing sexual she had ever done could prepare her for this. It was intense and she was losing control.

Gray tormented her for many minutes, as he slid his cock up and down. The huge head of his cock brushed her clit, before sliding just inside of her pussy, then back out to repeat the torture. Finally, Gray pushed into her. "Oh fucking hell!!" she screamed loudly as his big cock worked its way deeper into her. It felt like every thrust deeper that stretched her walls she had a small orgasm.

"Damn you're tight." TJ smirked as he patiently struggled to push deeper into her. The large head of his cock with the thick ridge grazed her G spot with every movement. He watched her intently as continued to push.

"Ahhhh fuck!" Elizabeth panted as her body welcomed the huge intruder. Gray wasn't even in yet and the woman felt more stuffed than she had with any lover previously. Even the Admiral with his above average cock didn't compare to what she felt. She felt like a whore, her body trembling in pleasure as her assailant slowly claimed his prize. She had never felt a sensation like this before. Her body was accepting the monster deeper into her guts with each passing minute.

TJ started to slowly thrust in and out, just a slight movement of his hips that caused the sensations to build slowly. He had done this so often to sexy tight women. He allowed her pussy to adjust, a bit deeper each time. It wouldn't take long for their patience to run out, the natural desire to be filled would take over and she would impale herself. It was basic human nature that Gray used to his advantage.

"Oh. My. God!" Elizabeth yelled as he worked the first couple inches into her tightness. She was cumming in waves, TJ could feel it all around his cock. A plan started to form in his head. He was going to break her and claim her. She would be his willing cock slut by the end of the night.

Elizabeth was lost, her brain flooded with sensation as her nerve endings shot impulses of pain and pleasure so quickly her ability to make sense of anything was overwhelmed. She couldn't think of anything but the massive cock in her pussy. There wasn't anything else important in the world except trying to get more of that huge prick into her pussy.

Gray stopped moving, "Who was your contact?"

His words cut through the cloud of lust that had formed in her mind, "Wh. what?"

Gray went on, "Who was your contact?"

She moaned as she gasped, "No contact, blind drop. Oh god, oh my god,"

Elizabeth was in a nightmare. Yesterday she was the Administrative Assistant to an Admiral in the intelligence community. An E-9 just months from fulfilling her 25 years and retiring. Now, here she was a huge cock sliding into her pussy, her secrets exposed, worried that she would go to prison for life.

Gray slid his cock all of the way out. Elizabeth had never felt more empty in her life. "Please, please, please..." she whispered. Her brain fought, but that was her voice that was begging her attacker. Her hips moved in small circles, feeling his cock head slide in and out.

The mind fuck was as powerful as the actual fuck. A man broke into her house, fought with her, and was now trying to molest her, and she begged. "Please, please..." she moaned again

"Please what, Sergeant?"

She groaned, "You know... oh fuck you know."

Gray smirked a knowing smirk that humiliated her. He started again, the mushroom head slid into her folds. Elizabeth gently lifted her hips, as she invited deeper penetration. Gray paused as the head parted her pussy lips.Then, slowly and without mercy, that giant helmet leading the way inside her, the pussy lips stretching to accommodate this massive intruder. The shaft entered her, inch after inch after interminable inch, with no seeming end to it. The invader forced her cunt to stretch wider and deeper than ever before. A flood of wetness washed over his cock.

Each time he withdrew, his large ridge pulled wetness with it. There was already a huge wet spot. Gray smirked again, "I've been told that men with big ridges on their cock were meant to breed. The head acting like a suction cup pulling any other cum out of his mates cunt. It ensured the survival of the species."

With every inch, a moan and a gasp escaped her lips, as if pushed out by the pressure of the shaft pressing in down below. And still it continued to enter her, An endless train rolled into a tunnel, inexorable, unstoppable, incredible. Then, finally, with what seemed like an eternity later, Gray pressed his balls against her body, fully inside

Gray was in total control as Johnson was pinned as she was to the mattress by a giant spear, Gray knew that his she would agree to anything, would do anything, would fuck anything, if only to feel that cock destroy her cunt.

TJ taunted her, upping the mind fuck part of his control. "Is that part of your fantasy, Johnson? To be bred, to be filled with the cum of a superior cock?"

Gray rolled his hips and Sergeant Johnson responded with a moan that she didn't believe came from her own lips. Again and again Gray teased her cunt which caused her to flood the room with her desperate cries. Then, slowly, ponderously, Gray began to pull his cock out of her, provoking a reaction as passionate as when he'd thrust it in.

He pulled out of her with an audible pop, Gray grinned down at her as a look of helpless vacancy popped on her face. "Do you want more?" he asked maliciously. She nodded vehemently, unable to speak, her eyes transfixed on the fist-like monster poised once again above her trembling cunt.

Gray smirked, "Has Barnett been turned?"

Furiously she shook her head no as Gray smirked and pushed into her a bit firmer,this time all of the way in with one push. He pushed his cock into her, a superior power ravaged her womanhood and stole her pride as he grabbed what pleasure he could from her tight pussy.

Gray pulled out again and laid his giant cock onto her stomach. She was frustrated, he knew what he was doing. She lifted her head again as she looked between her tits at the large piece of meat that laid on her stomach thick and wide. She stared at it with an uncomprehending gaze. "What do you want, Elizabeth?"

"Please," she panted "don't make me..."

"I asked you a question, slut. Remember our rules." Gray demanded

"...oh God...please...Gray..."

"You can call me that after all of the orgasms you've had? Try again. What do you want, slut?" Gray moved down her body, his mouth trailing bites over her tits, nipples, and stomach as he kissed lower

Elizabeth blushed, "Don't call me that...uhn...Jesus...please st...stop..."

His tongue found her clit before it slipped into her pussy. Elizabeth gasped then moaned.He

Gray stopped again, "Are you sure you want me to stop?"

In response her hands went to the back of his head as he started his brilliant ministrations and she forgot about everything else in the world. She tried her best to resist the onslaught, but his tongue and lips relentlessly dominated every sensitive nerve-ending within their skillful reach to the point that she found it impossible to deny him control.

"I think you like it when I eat your pussy, slut," he murmured. His voice caused small vibrations to move over her clit.

"Please stop...uhn...Jesus...please, Sir! We shouldn't." she pleaded obligatorily as he intensified his heavenly assault pussy. Every slippery probe and luscious lick of his long tongue found another arousal-starved crease that begged for attention.

She couldn't get over how good he was making her feel. Liz had always loved when Barnett or her ex husband performed cunnilingus, but all of those experiences became forgettable memories as TJ Gray expertly ate her quivering pussy better than anything she had ever felt.

"Use your words Chief Master Sergeant. Tell me you want me to keep eating your pussy and make you cum! Say it!" It was obvious that Elizabeth had never felt anything like what she was currently experiencing and it was only a matter of time before her dripping pussy let loose and gave him what he demanded. Gray intensified his attack on her clit as he inserted one of his long fingers inside her. The digit quickly found its destination.

Now with her G-spot scraped and her well-licked clit a pulsing bundle of dripping arousal, Liz Johnson felt an indescribable sensation building deep inside her. She wanted so badly for it to go away, but Gray's unrelenting expertise only drew it nearer. Now with her hands wrapped around Gray's head and his face buried between her legs, there wasn't anything she could do except beg, "Please...uhn...Sir...don't do this...please don't make me...uhn..."

"Sir, that sounds good coming from your lips. Don't make you what?" He taunted as he raised his handsome face from between her legs, her wetness dripping from around his mouth.

"Please stop. Please don't make me cum. Too much, too much." she whined.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to make you orgasm, I'm going to make you squirt all over the damn bed!" Gray taunted before he shoved her legs backwards and attacked her clit with a fervor she never imagined possible. Within seconds the protests were lost as the sensations pushed conscious thought from her mind. She knew there was nothing else she could do except cum. There was no sense fighting it.

"Cum for me, squirt that pussy juice all over this bed!" Gray pulled her clit between his lips as his tongue drummed it so expertly she could no longer control herself.

"Unh...uhn...oh God...please...Jeeeeesus...oooohhh...shhhiiiittt!

The Chief Master Sergeant's hips lifted and shook frantically before a steady stream of fluid sprayed from her pussy lips. She sprayed Gray's face and the bed. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. When it finally subsided, her quivering hips sank back down against the dampened sheets and she gasped for badly needed air.

Gray didn't give her long to recover as he quickly moved up her body and thrust his cum covered tongue into her open mouth. Liz didn't know what to expect, but this was something she didn't expect. She tasted herself. It was a flavor with which she was vaguely familiar. She'd sucked Barnett's cock on occasion following intercourse, but now she was getting a mouthful.

Gray pulled briefly away. Clean up the mess you made."

Tears formed in her eyes as she realized what he demanded. It was as if she had no control, she lifted her head and started to kiss and suck his cheeks, his chin, his neck. Little kisses and tiny licks around his face before. She could taste herself all over his skin. Suddenly she felt an overwhelming humiliation as she realized that Gray wasn't forcing anything, she just obeyed. She had never squirted before, her mind raced, wondering if she was a freak.

Those thoughts didn't last long. Gray slowly slid the swollen head of his fat cock along her pussy lips again before pushing back in.

"...Oh Jeezus...it's too big...God...please take it out...please!" Liz's face contorted as she felt Gray's massive cock fill her again.

The smirk returned to Gray's face as he watched her facial expressions, "Yes it is big, but we both know it will fit now, don't we?"

"No, it was too big. Too thick, too long!" Elizabeth gasped breathlessly as Gray sunk several more inches of his stone-hard cock into her.

He laughed again, "You sure had a funny way of showing pain. You creamed all over my dick Don't worry pet, you'll get used to it" he growled as he shoved himself deeper into her slippery hole before dropping his head and biting one of her rock-hard nipples.

She yelped, "Uhn...shit...God...why...why are you doing this...uhn?"

"Because, you caused people I care about to suffer. I am going to break you. You will be my cock craving whore. I will find out how many of our assets you compromised.." She hated what he was saying but he was right, her cunt twitched as he slid deeper into her. The cruel taunt returned to his voice, "Good girl, squeeze my cock, it owns your cunt.!"

For the next several minutes Elizabeth's beautiful face writhed as he worked his manhood in and out of her.. Her hands gripped his arms as her legs were splayed wide, held in the bend of his elbows. Breathless grunts and moans escaped her lips and her big tits jiggled enticingly as he increased his pace.

"Mmmm, oh no... no... no... too big," she whispered with her eyes closed tightly.

"Are you sure about that slave?" Gray goaded as he sawed his blood-filled cock deep into her again and again. "You're Air Force pussy is taking the whole fucking thing! He laughed as his heavy balls laid against her ass again. Who owns that pussy?"

"I will never...uhn...uhn...!"

Gray could tell her unconvincing mouth was saying one thing, but the cream that bathed his veiny cock from the walls of her dripping pussy told another.

"It's okay, nobody from the Air Force is here watching you be broken by the Army. Say it! You can say how good it feels inside you. We both know you will cum all over it again! Tell me, who owns that pussy?"

Elizabeth Johnson hated him for his cocky arrogance and degrading dialogue. Gray knew what he was doing, and her journal had just fed him ammunition. She found herself increasingly incapable of denying the pleasure that was building between her legs. Like earlier, Gray's sexual prowess and his magnificent cock had brought her more sexual satisfaction than anything she'd ever felt. In spite of her reluctant pleading, the toe-curling orgasms that rolled over her one after another returned.

Gray leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Surrender."

She fought, but knew the outcome already. The beautiful woman's heavy tits bounced with each stroke. Her eyes opened as she stared at Gray's handsome face even as he continued to pound into her with reckless abandon - both of their naked bodies covered in sweat.

"Say it, slave!" Gray grunted. "Tell me."

"No...uhn...unh..."

"Tell me how much better my big cock feels than Barnett's little tool! Beg me to make you cum!"

"Oh God...uhn...no...I can't...uhn...uhn...please don't make me say it!"

He roughly yanked her legs over his shoulders and increased his assault, her body driven into the mattress with each powerful thrust. The feel of his balls slapping her ass just added to her pleasure.

"Oh God! You do, you do, you own my pussy. Please just let me cum, please, please," she moaned over and over, a deep moan that seemed to be ripped from her soul.

Gray drove in hard and fast, and kept his cock buried. That pushed her over the edge. As Gray's incredible cock plunged past her cervix, the dam finally burst.

"Noooo...Gaawwwdd...ooohhh...ooohhh...I'm Cummmminnnggg!!"

The pleasure that had been building within her now all let loose. The powerful orgasm started in the tips of her nipples and blazed all the way to the ends of her toes. An orgasm unlike anything she had ever experienced ripped through her in an uncontrolled torrential wave of pleasure. Her announcement was followed by a series of unnatural primal moans that confirmed the depth of her satisfaction as her eyes rolled back in her tilted head. Her eyes were closed, her mouth opened in pleasure.

Gray watched her beautiful face writhe in ecstasy as her pussy contracted around his thick cock so tightly he could actually feel his circulation being constricted. Suddenly a wave of wetness gushed around his thick cock.

Chief Master Sergeant Elizabeth Johnsons' stream of cum was so powerful that the white cream seeped around the edges of his cock. When Gray pulled the massive cork from her plugged hole that the magnitude of her eruption showed itself. A blast of cum shot from her. For the second time she soaked her sheets.

"Damn, aren't you the little river maker," Gray taunted even as he recognized her telltale signs. Limitless gasps and grunts escaped her lips followed by continuous contractions around his dick and the tremors of her hips. All the while the slickest of her lubrication saturated him. Her nipples swelled harder than diamonds. "That's a good girl, cum on that huge cock again, slave," Gray grunted.

"I hate you!" she moaned.

Gray lowered her legs from his shoulders as his mouth made its way back to her huge tits.

"Oh god...please don't do that..."

"Do what?" He teased as he looked up and allowed his beard to graze her hard nipples.

"Touch my nipples while you are inside me...like that...oh...uhn...please...don't" Liz whimpered as her hips reacted more urgently.

Gray continued what he was doing. He paused from time to time, "Go on, cum on that thick cock again."

"You're an evil man...uhn...uhn...uhn...just know I'm...oh god..." she grunted while closing her eyes trying to will her orgasm's to stop

Gray felt her body tense and go rigid as her pussy gripped his cock again. Her breathing stopped as a deep groan fell from her chest. Her hands gripped at the sheets.