The Gray Man Ch. 26 - Valerie Babin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie caught her breath, "No, I want to turn around."

TJ lifted her from his cock, put his legs together as Valerie turned to face her husband and lowered herself onto Gray's cock yet one more time.

"What are you thinking, Allen?" Valerie demanded, "Say it out loud, I want to hear it."

Allen lowered his head, "You know how much I love it, darling. I love watching you get fucked by a superior cock. It turns me on so much."

Valerie moaned at her husband's submission and writhed at the sensation of being filled so fully by Gray. Allen added, "I love watching you get pleasured, honey. I know my small cock could never give you what Mike can. Are you happy? I want you to be happy."

Valerie continued to look at Allen, her eyes glazed with arousal at the things Mike's big penis was doing to her. "Yes, baby, I'm so happy. I love you. Jerk off your little cock for me. Jerk off while you watch me get fucked. Show me how much this turns you on by cumming for me."

In an instant, Allen's hand had surrounded his penis and he began pumping. He watched Gray's cock stretched his wife's pussy wide. Valerie leaned back onto Gray's chest as TJ planted his feet on the floor and began to pound his cock into the small woman. Her small tits bounced out of control as Allen's hand flew over his small cock.

Allen watched as TJ's cock thrust and disappear into Valerie, stretching the lips of her pussy. As she started screaming in orgasm,

Allen had only been masturbating for about fifteen seconds when his own cock began to spurt out ropes of cum all over his stomach and hand. He grunted from the dirty pleasure of it all.

Allen watched as Gray's balls slapped against his wife who went limp again from all of the orgasms. In awe he saw Gray's balls tighten as he drove his cock deep into Valerie's body. Allen watched every twitch of TJ's cock as it again pumped load after load of cum into his wife.

Allen wondered if they should have told his newest employee that Valerie had gone off of birth control months ago.

***Special Thanks to The Nymph for editing***

***Some may remember Val and Allen from Sean's story arc***

***Hoping to write some more in the next few weeks***