The Gray Man Ch. 40 - Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slow, deep, pounding thrusts now changed. The rhythmic slapping of Gray's hips against Ana's ass increased in speed. Ana knew she couldn't hold on much longer, "Please Master, your girl begs you."

TJ's hand slapped sharply across his girl's ass, "Cum like a good little cock sleeve should cum for her Master."

What Madison heard next shocked her. It wasn't a scream, or really a moan. It sounded more like the low throaty moan of a wolfpack after a kill. The sound didn't seem to come from Ana's throat, but from her soul. Ana fought to try to thank Gray, but it was of no use - she couldn't form words that would have sounded like anything more than a murmur as orgasm after orgasm tore through her. Each thrust of his cock was like a breaking wave that just built on the last.

Madison desperately wanted to touch herself. She had never been so horny in all of her life. This wasn't like a porn movie or anything else that she had ever seen, read about, or experienced in her young life. This was the pack leader claiming what belonged to him, nothing more. This was not a rage fuck, this was not love making, this was truly one claiming what was his and that turned on Madison more than she could ever have imagined.

Her nipples ached, her pussy pulsed, even her asshole puckered and released as she held her own breath waiting for Ana to cum yet again. Gray was like a machine, driving his cock in and out of his slave until her body was almost limp from the exhaustion of the continuous orgasm.

Madison wanted to tag herself in to finish being the one that brought TJ to orgasm. She would be denied again as he finally spoke, "I'm going to fill you Ana, you are going to take every ounce of cum I give you."

The exhausted Ana seemed to find energy as she arched her hips up, changing the angle for Gray's cock, allowing it to drive seemingly even deeper into her womb. The need to cum suddenly was gone as Ana's purpose was now to give release to her Master. Her pussy gripped and milked as the huge cock pistoned in and out of her.

A few more minutes of thrusting and TJ grabbed her hips and Ana knew. She gripped his cock with her vaginal muscles as the low growl slipped from his lips. He didn't thrust more, just pushed deep into her and held his cock there as Ana purred, "Thank you, Master for filling your slave."

Gray held his cock deep within her for what seemed like an hour but was probably only a minute when Ana whispered, "May your girl use her cunt to drain you, Master?"

A soft grunt was the only affirmation she needed as she tightened her grip, closed her eyes and smiled. A final small orgasm rippled through her body, which caused her pussy to milk her Master's cock dry.

Finally, Gray pulled his semi hard cock from Ana's tight cunt and stepped from behind her. In all of the chaos this was the first time Madison had gotten a full look at TJ's length and girth. She couldn't tear her eyes away as small drips of combined cum dripped from the head of the monster cock.

TJ smirked, "Madison, you may cum."

Madison's eyes went large as she was about to tell him that she wasn't one of his sluts - instead her head went back as her young body convulsed again and again as two or three orgasms rocked through her body.

When finally she recovered she looked up at him, "How... how did you do that?"

TJ smirked, "I didn't do anything - that was all your body knowing. Face it Madi, what your brain says is true, your pussy doesn't believe. Be a good girl and cum for me again."

Madison closed her eyes tightly trying to fight his words, but it was a fight she would lose as her body did betray her yet again.