The Gray Man Ch. 43 - The Nurses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nurse began to use both hands to please her patient. TJ smirked as the sound of the beeping of his heart monitor accelerated to keep time with the now lewd sounds of her two small, lubricated hands sliding repeatedly up and down his cock. It wouldn't be long now.

TJ was able to push his own pleasure to the rear of his mind to guarantee his partner's pleasure. This didn't seem to be the nurse's goal, this was about his pleasure and his pleasure only so he closed his eyes and focused on the sensation.

He flexed his kegel which caused his balls to contract and more blood to stretch his cock even further in her hands. When he relaxed he felt the familiar tightening and churning so he flexed again to let it build. When he flexed the third time he held it for 30 seconds or so and when he relaxed the orgasm spilled over the dam that contained it. His stomach tightened, his balls tightened as his cock started to erupt.

The nurse put her mouth over the thick head as paused her strokes to let the cum shoot into her mouth and throat. She gagged as rope after rope of thick cum filled her mouth and throat. She felt for sure that it was going to spew out of her nose, but she managed to gag and swallow on everything her patient could give her.

When Gray was finally finished she lovingly licked his cock clean, patted it dry with a towel and pulled out her phone and took a picture of his still semi erect cock as it laid on his stomach.

Gray whispered, "What are you doing?"

The nurse smiled, "Don't worry, just a snap of the cock, no face attached to it. My wife is also a travel nurse, we have a rule when we are apart. We can not touch another woman, we can not give a blow job or be fucked by a man - but hand jobs are allowed so I sent her this - we have a little competition."

TJ smirked, "What about your pleasure? Can you be touched?"

The nurse smiled, "No cock, no mouth, no fingers with painted nails."

TJ looked at his fingers, "Looks like we are in luck then, come up here."

The nurse walked to the top of the bed and put down the railing as Gray rolled onto his side and slid his right hand into her scrub bottoms, "You are soaked,"

Her words came out as a whispered moan, "God, I know."

Gray's fingers opened her labia as he pulled some of the wetness up to gently circle her clit.

Something about the thrill of it, the danger, the risk, made what he was doing to her so fucking hot she could hardly stand it. The teasing, painfully slow and with deliberate pressure in all the right places had her chest rising and falling faster with her breaths. She felt her nipples harden through her bra.

TJ tugged on the waistband of her scrubs, signaling for her to get them out of the equation. The Nurse hesitated for a few heavy seconds before carefully and quietly hooking her thumbs under her panties, and slowly lifting, pulling them down to rest just above her knees. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but the buzz in her head and the hot need between her legs made her not care about the morality of it.

TJ moved his fingers back between her legs again and they slipped against her wetness. Gray smirked as he brought his fingers up for her to see her own wetness webbed between his twwo fingers.

He slid his fingers over her bare clit a few times and she had to bite down on her tongue to stifle a moan. She realized then how difficult it was going to be to not make any noise, especially as he slid 2 fingers into her. No resistance, she was way too wet for that, but the muscles of her pussy tensed around his fingers, throbbing and twitching with need for release. He curved them perfectly, seeming to know exactly where to press.

The Nurse bit the sleeve of her fleece top, which she wore under her scrub top. She stuffed as much of it into her mouth as she could. Gray's fingers moved so slowly, she'd never in her life had a guy finger her and make it feel this good. A woman perhaps, but with much smaller fingers. A guy, with large fingers that filled her - never.

Usually it's a horrible fast pumping that doesn't do anything, but the leisurely strokes had her building up torturously steady. He moved them in and out, sometimes removing them to rub across her clit. The Nurse twitched and panted into her shirt sleeve, terrified a moan would bring in one of the nursing assistants.

She felt herself getting close and knew this wasn't going to be a small orgasm. She grabbed his wrist, but his fingers curled to that damn spot again and The Nurse felt the pressure in her stomach building. He glanced at her, heavy lidded and anticipating.

Her patient's fingers moved once, twice, three times, until The Nurse felt the pressure overflow, and burst. Her legs shook hard, and spread wide as she doubled over, her laying on his thick shoulder. She ended up biting his shoulder to keep from screaming out while the orgasm tore through her.

The burst of liquid that came from between her legs immediately soaked TJ's hand, the side of the hospital bed, and the floor. TJ watched her gushing form a puddle on the floor. He didn't stop, her grip tightened on his wrist, but he kept stroking until she couldn't handle the sensations, her knees bent inward and her legs shook so hard she thought somebody would hear. She dug her nails into TJs wrist and again bit his shoulder before he finally stopped, slowly pulling his fingers from her throbbing entrance. The Nurse breathed heavily, trying to come down from the climax. The reality set in, she'd just squirted in a hospital room, with a patient.

When she caught her breath she used the towels from the sponge bath to clean the mess off of the bed and the floor as best as she could. The huge wet stain on her scrubs would be a different story. Thinking quickly she wrapped the towel around her waist, bent forward and gave TJ a light kiss on the lips. "Hope I helped your recovery along."

With that she walked out into the hallway allowing her patient to return to sleep. She walked to the locker room rolling her eyes at one of her coworkers, "Damn period, wasn't supposed to start until Saturday!"

In his room, Gray rolled over and slept soundly until the day shift nurse walked into his room, "Good morning Mr. James, looks like today is the day you get to go home. How are you feeling?"

TJ winked at her, "Amazing, it was like I was visited by an angel during the night who waved a magic wand and made things better."

The nurse smiled, "I am sure that's what it was. The doctor wants you to eat and do some daily tasks to make sure you are doing okay. Walk the hallway, shower, etc. Whenever you are ready we can start the discharge process."

TJ smiled, "The sooner we begin, the sooner I can go home. How about now?"

The attractive 20 something nurse smiled, "Let me get you another gown that we can put on backwards to cover the opening."

TJ smirked, "Nope, if I have had to have my ass hanging out for 3 days y'all can just deal with it too."

The nurse shook her head, "Sir.. we.."

Before she could finish her thought Gray was up, pulling his IV stand, and out the door into the hallway. The petite nurse with brown hair and attitude came running after him, but Gray didn't break stride. There was no gait belt, no second gown, just this large man walking down the hallway with an open hospital gown. Folks would have laughed, but they first saw the scars, then his huge cock slapping his thighs as he walked.

The nurse caught up and could barely keep the gown pinched closed behind him as he marched to the nurses station, turned and marched back to his room. Gray chuckled as he started to untie the shoulder to slip the gown over his IV. The poor nurse was flustered as he moved quicker than she did and the next thing she knew there was Thomas Patrick James, with 7 inches of still flaccid cock dangling in front of him. "Shower time."

The nurse was angry, "This is inappropriate."

TJ laughed, "Darlin, you picked the wrong career if a little peek at a penis offends you. Now, are you going to pull the IV or just hand me some cotton and I'll do it myself."

The young nurse's cheeks burned red, "Give me a minute and I'll get to it."

TJ pushed his arm forward as the nurse took off the tape, pulled the needle, and covered the entry with gauze and tape. As she was capping the needle and depositing it into the red sharps container TJ was already through the bathroom door turning on the shower. Again, no gait belt, no fall precautions, just a stubborn naked man with a huge cock taking control from the young nurse.

Gray closed the door to the bathroom and stepped into the warm shower. He heard the door open and felt the cool air. The nurse announced, "Stop being difficult, you can't be in the shower by yourself. If you fall, it's my ass on the line."

TJ stood under the spray for several minutes. He loved a good shower and despite the sponge bath the night before, it had been 3 days. He ignored Callie, at least that's the name that she had written on the white board in his room when she came on duty.

Gray massaged the suds into his hair and stepped forward into the spray to rinse, at the same time starting to soap his body. The water was running down his face and back when he heard Callie. "Are you going to be long?"

TJ still had not turned around, "I am going to enjoy this, yes it may be awhile. Why? Does the water bill come out of your salary?"

After a short pause, Callie said, "No, I just really need to pee. I was going to go between the walk and shower but you never gave me a chance."

"There's a toilet right there. You do you, boo," Gray said through a smirk as he stepped back into the warm spray of the shower.

Callie groaned, "There is no way I am going to pee in front of you."

TJ shrugged, "Suit yourself." With a smile he laced his fingers behind his head and let the warm shower water do its thing and he began to pee. A strong stream poured from his prick and mixed with the water as it went down the drain. When he finished he looked at Callie who was leaning against the wall with her legs crossed and doing a little dance.

"Please, just hurry up," she groaned.

TJ laughed, "I take long showers, so it's usually 15-20 minutes. Today is a test so I want to make sure y'all KNOW beyond any doubt that I'm capable of going home."

"Fine!" she almost shouted. "We're both adults. I have to pee really bad and it isn't the end of the world." With that statement, Callie pulled down her pink scrubs and thong and sat on the toilet. She was now eye level with Gray's hardening prick.

He wasn't going to make it easy for her as he watched her pee with the same clinical intensity as she had watched him in the shower. Gray smirked as he realized just how badly the young nurse did need to go after close to 30 seconds of continuous peeing.

TJ was feeling better - physically, mentally, and emotionally. His cock was too as it was coming to life watching the young nurse on the toilet. For her part Callie couldn't look away from this physically fit, older gentleman with the enormous cock was obviously aroused by her presence. She had to fight the smile from crossing her face, but for TJ watching her battle with herself was more of an answer than if she had just smiled.

Callie finally finished, grabbed a wad of toilet paper and daintily dried herself. As she pushed the used TP between her legs and into the toilet bowl, her eyes watched Gray intently. There was no mistaking the look in his eyes, the desire, the lust. There was also no mistaking the scent of her own arousal which did not dissipate when she flushed the toilet. TJ smiled as he stepped out of the shower.

TJ turned around, his shapely runners ass facing Callie who thought if she were quick, while he was turned around she could give herself some sexual relief that had been building her entire morning with Mr. James. She quickly found her clit and started to do small, firm circles with her two fingers. Her orgasm was close, she just needed a few more seconds.

Those were seconds she didn't get as Gray turned around, his rock hard cock now pointing directly at her. She should have been ashamed, but she was so close. She closed her eyes to pretend she was alone as a small orgasm rippled through her young body. When she opened her eyes her patient was standing just inches from her, still dripping wet from the shower, his huge cock jutting out from his narrow hips and flat belly.

There were no words spoken as he gently pulled Callie to her feet and backed her against the bathroom sink and spun her around. Almost as if hypnotized, Callie bent forward and opened her legs to the man who until an hour ago was just the patient in room 1113.

Callie bent down over the edge of the sink, resting on her elbows on the porcelain. She slipped onto her tiptoes, opening herself to her lover.

Gray stepped closer, standing between her legs he reached around her waist, under her scrub top and pushed her bra over her breasts, freeing the full breasts from their captivity. His hand found her elongated nipples as his huge cock pressed between her ass cheeks.

Callie moaned as TJ released her breasts, grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her dripping pussy. Callie looked in the mirror as she reached back between her legs and took his cock in her hand and placed it squarely at her opening, "I have other patients, you know," she whispered.

TJ locked her gaze in his as he pushed forward, her hand guided him swiftly into her wet pussy. When he pushed in as far as she was comfortable with her hand gripped him tighter to stop him. When TJ started to withdraw she shook her head, 'no'. "Give me a second to adjust, I can take it all.

TJ was patient and Callie was right. It took a few minutes but eventually he was able to withdraw and slide easily all the way into her in one slow, smooth stroke. His pelvis pressed against her ass. Gray slowly began to weave his magic. He pushed as far into her as he could, then slowly pulled back until just the ridge of his thick head remained in the embrace of the outer folds of her pussy.

They both moaned softly as she pushed back and slid his cock in again, all the way to the hilt this time, pressing against her buttocks as firmly against him as she could while he allowed his hands to return to her heavy tits.

As Gray teased, tugged, and tormented her long nipples he also started to take over the speed, power, and depth of the fucking. This was not love making, but it also wasn't a wham bang event. The strokes were long and full, deliberate and powerful without creating noises that would have alerted the entire hospital. Later Callie would tell her friend that it was a long, thorough fuck as Gray pulled out as far as possible before slipping deeply back into her.

As their passion grew and breathing became more labored, TJ lifted her tits. They were large, he guessed 36 D which seemed huge on her 5'5" frame. Her nipples grazed along his hands as he realized it was even more of a turn on for her. Soon, he felt her first orgasm as her back arched and her hot cunt gripped tighter to his cock.

After her orgasm, Callie reached back between her legs and cupped his balls in her hand. Her hands felt hot and she slowly started to run her fingernails along the underside of his sac. She needed him to finish, and he knew it.

Callie arched her back and began wiggling her hips to give Gray's monster cock the right angle to drive even deeper and push against her G spot as he did. TJ felt the familiar churning in his balls as he whispered, "Finish me,"

He slowed down as Callie obediently started moving faster and faster, bringing each of them closer to a final orgasm.. He would thrust into her with force once every two times she rocked her hips. Gray was riding her as if she were a wild animal, doing everything he could to hold on and keep in rhythm.

Then Callie stopped suddenly as her back arched and she dropped her head into her arms and moaned. This was the sign for Gray to drive his cock deep into her and grab her hips as she shuddered uncontrollably.

She continued to shudder as his eruption poured into her warmth, and quickly mixed with her pool of moisture. Gray continued to pump slowly in and out of her, and with each thrust another spurt of cum filled her. Just to bring about a final coup de grâce, TJ roughly grabbed her nipples one last time which caused one final orgasm to erupt in the young girl's core.

Finally, with a soft moan, Callie pushed her torso forward, pulling off his my cock until the tip was between the folds of her outer lips. TJ pulsed his kegels which caused his cock to pulse within her as she slid slowly into her depths one last time allowing her to grip his cock to push the final orgasm over the edge.

Finally, the young nurse looked in the mirror and sighed, "I think it's safe for you to be home - but I don't know if you should ever be alone. Fuck... fuck.. Fuck, that was amazing."

2 hours later Gretchen pulled up in front of the hospital as TJ walked out into a cool autumn sun.