The Gray Man Ch. 46 - Kimberly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca smiled, "Be careful boss. I still haven't drawn a line to Avery. This could be a wild goose chase."

TJ nodded, "Tell me what your gut says."

Rebecca paused, "Experienced skier and experienced outdoorsy woman disappears in a snowstorm. No sign of the body, the guy being a douche in the bar. The SUV rented to his mistress. Something stinks, and I think they know something even if they aren't directly involved."

By fifteen hundred hours TJ was moving with purpose through the bustling convention space in Las Vegas. Khaki pants and one of his new SENTINEL GROUP polo shirts with the yellow logo on a navy blue material. They had gotten shirts in all of the military colors. Red and Yellow for the Marines, Army Green with Khaki lettering for the Army, Air Force blue and white and the current Navy Blue and Gold he was sporting.

Partly due to the way he carried himself, nobody questioned his presence. He remembered an old instructor that said, "Act like you belong and very few will question your presence." Gray's pale green scanned the sea of faces in search of the elusive duo: Kimberly and Matthew. He would open his phone from time to time to refresh his memory as he navigated through the throngs of attendees, each step bringing him closer to his quarry.

After two hours of meticulous searching, a flicker of recognition sparked within TJ as he spotted Dr. Matthew Young amidst the crowd. Gray felt his mindset switch, almost like a fighter aircraft when its radar changes from scan to track mode. He shadowed the chiropractor as he weaved his way through the labyrinthine corridors of the convention center.

Matthew's movements were casual, he had zero clue that he was being stalked in a high stakes game of TAG. The doctor would pause intermittently to engage in conversation with colleagues or peruse the various displays lining the convention floor. TJ maintained a discreet distance, his senses attuned to every subtle shift in the doctor's demeanor.

As the minutes stretched into eternity, TJ's patience was rewarded as Matthew eventually made his way toward the elevators. TJ waited until Matthew stepped into the elevator before he joined him. When Young pressed the button for the 18th floor, Gray smiled, "16 please." The two men rode together with 5 other people, the doctor completely unaware that an apex predator was preparing his battle plan..

TJ slipped off the elevator on 16 and jogged to the emergency stairs and up the two flights. Young got off with three others on 18 and Gray watched the quartet walk past. Gray lurked in the stairwell until he saw the Chiro enter a room. TJ slid down the hall after him, 1814 was the room number.

TJ lurked in the lobby and by nineteen hundred hours he was rewarded as Dr. Young and Mrs. Anderson stepped out of the elevator together. He discreetly got a couple of pictures and sent them off to Ramirez as the lovers slipped out to dinner.

As they slid into their seats for dinner, Gray stepped onto the elevator and pushed the button for the 18th floor. TJ made quick work of the lock on room 1814 and slipped inside, giving his eyes a second to adjust to the darkness. A quick look around and he realized that he was in a suite. A living area and two bedrooms.

He moved to the first bedroom, slowly opened the door and saw that it was empty other than the messy bed. He slipped over to the second bedroom and slightly opened the door and saw an older gentleman sitting in a chair laughing as he moved his finger up and down on the screen of his phone. Gray heard the buzzing of a vibrator and the muffled groans of none other than Avery Micheals. The young woman was tied spread eagle to the bed, a remote vibrator held into her pussy by the crude wrapping of an ace bandage. She had a ball gag in her mouth as she moaned and the drool pooled around her collar bone. There was a camera at the foot of the bed, either broadcasting or recording the woman's torment.

Gray had a decision to make and not much time to make it. He waited until the man turned the vibrator up to high. The vibration and the screams of Avery as her body crashed into an orgasm filled the air as TJ pushed the door open and stepped inside.

Avery's eyes grew large as the man jumped up and dropped his phone which put the vibrator on an intense pulse pattern. "Who the hell are you?" he growled as he reached for a baseball bat that was leaning against the wall.

Gray closed the distance between himself and the older man, his movements calculated and precise. But before he could make a move, the older man's hand curled around the bat.

In a fluid motion, the bat arced through the air, aimed straight for Gray's head. Reacting out of self preservation and instinct, Gray deflected the blow high up on his left arm, feeling the jarring impact resonate through his bones. Gray gritted his teeth and tried to force down the pain as he pressed on, his right hand coiling into a lethal weapon.

With the precision of a trained assassin, Gray unleashed a devastating palm strike into the older man's belly, the force of the blow sending him crumpling to the floor, gasping for air as agony wracked his body.

Meanwhile, TJ ripped the baseball bat from the older man's grasp with a fierce determination. With the bat poised threateningly in his hands, he fixated a steely gaze upon the fallen adversary, his resolve unyielding.

The older man, his bravado shattered by the swift and merciless retaliation, found himself teetering on the brink of despair. Tears welled in his eyes as he begged for mercy, his cries echoing in the suffocating silence of the room.

TJ looked at Avery who also had tears in her eyes. He looked at the man on the floor who was sobbing almost uncontrollably as he moved to Avery. He removed the ballgag from her mouth, "Avery?"

The terrified young woman nodded, "Who are you?"

TJ quickly untied her. "I'm a friend of your Aunt. Other than this shit, have they hurt you?"

She shook her head as she reached down with shaky arms and pulled the still vibrating sex toy out of her abused pussy. She threw it at the old man as he started to cry more, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry - they made me... it was them!"

Gray picked up the phone and wasted no time with pleasantries as he called Andrews. "I've got her, Mark. Avery's safe, but we've got one of the bastards who took her."

There was a pregnant pause on the other end of the line, the weight of TJ's words hanging heavy in the air. Agent Andrews understood the gravity of the situation; Avery's abduction had sent shockwaves through the ranks of law enforcement, and her safe recovery was paramount.

"Where are you?" Agent Andrews inquired, his voice a low rumble of authority.

"Room 1814 at the Polo Towers," TJ replied, his voice steady despite the adrenaline coursing through his veins. "Get your ass over here, and I'll hand over Avery and her assailant to you."

Mark Andrews did not hesitate, "On it, ETA 40 minutes."

TJ laughed, "Break the speed limit, the other two are at dinner and I want these two gone before they come back."

Gray hung up the phone and looked at the old man. He rolled him over and pulled his wallet out of his pocket as his tears continued to flow. Gray once again picked up the phone, "Ramirez - I need you to dig up everything you can find on Mr. Allen Beck - 65 years old. Yeah, I have Avery and Andrews is on his way to pick up these two, then I will deal with the good doctor and his mistress.

Gray wrapped Avery in one of the hotel's long, thick robes. After a few minutes she looked at Gray, "The man and the woman. Matt and Kimberly," she began. "Matt was..." she started to cry but caught herself, "a disgusting pervert. Kimberly went along with him, but I think it was more to please him - it's like he had some sort of spell on her."

Andrews arrived with a female agent that TJ did not know or know about. Andrews took Beck into custody as the female agent took Avery to the hospital. Avery had called her parents and they were on their way to Vegas from southern California. Andrews had also called Congresswoman Michaels.

Gray briefed the two agents on what he had learned. Andrews stopped him, "I'll send units to take the other two into custody."

TJ smiled, "I'll text you when I am ready."

The female agent piped up, "We need them off the street."

Gray's smile and green eyes dripped with fury and venom, "They will be off of the street. You see Agent..." he let his words drop.

The female FBI agent replied, "Garder, Agent Felicity Gardner."

TJ continued, "You see Agent Gardner, when your bosses call me or when my bosses send me someplace, it's not just to get the bad guy off the street. It's to make them never again want to be on the street long after the courts fail us."

Her eyes narrowed, "Old West vigilante justice. That's unconstitutional."

TJ smiled, "Then by all means, when I am done here, run it up the flagpole and see who salutes. After all, it's your career - not mine."

About 30 minutes after Andrews and Gardner had left the hotel TJ heard the electronic lock on the door unlock. The air was thick with the scent of liquor as Dr. Matthew Young and Kimberly Anderson stumbled into their suite, their laughter fading into unease at the sight of Gray seated in one of the chairs in the living room.

Gray's voice was a low rumble as he greeted them, "Good evening, Doctor Young, Mrs. Anderson. I trust you enjoyed your dinner?"

Young pulled his lover behind him, "Who are you?"

Kimberly's heart raced, the tension in the room palpable. "What are you doing here?" she demanded, her voice trembling with apprehension.

Gray's expression remained stoic as he replied, "I'm here to discuss matters of mutual interest." Young's eyes quickly looked to the room where they had kept Avery. TJ smiled, "Don't worry, they are gone. The FBI has Mr. Beck in custody and Ms. Michaels is with an agent being questioned as we speak. TJ stood and matched the gaze of the bald chiropractor.

Matt was big, a former college linebacker. TJ watched as he flexed his hands and then his shoulders. Gray knew what was coming next as Young lowered his hips and came charging at his opponent. Dr. Young, fueled by a mix of bravado and intoxication, lunged at TJ with the force of a charging bull. "I'll fucking kill you,!" he roared, his fists swinging wildly.

TJ reacted with lightning reflexes, deflecting the blows with practiced ease. "Easy there, Doc," he cautioned, his voice calm despite the chaos unfolding around them.

The room erupted into a whirlwind of violence as the two men grappled with each other, their movements fueled by adrenaline and pent-up aggression. Kimberly's screams pierced the air, her pleas lost amidst the cacophony of the struggle.

Gray tired of the battle, deflecting wild punches and bull charges until Young was panting at the exertion. With one final bullrush Young charged his nemesis again, this time TJ wrapped his arms around the thick neck of the doctor and wrestled him to the ground, wrapping his legs around his waist as they fell. With the grip tightening around Dr. Young's throat with unyielding resolve. "It's over, Doctor. Sleep well," he growled, his voice a harsh whisper.

As the room fell into a tense silence, the only sound that remained was the ragged gasps of Dr. Young, his struggles gradually subsiding as darkness closed in around him. And as Gray stood he turned his attention to the diminutive woman. "Your turn, beautiful."

Kimberly wanted to run but she was frozen in place. Gray used the chain and cuffs from Avery's room to secure Young's hands. He nodded at Kimberly, "Take your lovers pants off."

Kimberly hesitated as Gray kicked Young in the ribs, "Every time you disobey me, I hurt him. I said take his pants off."

Her hands trembled as she undid Matt's belt and unzipped his pants. He was not wearing underwear. As his thin dick and tiny balls came into view Gray laughed, "Steroids do bad things to a body."

When she had finished Gray picked up the good doctor and dumped him on his back on the bed. He used a chain to secure his hands to the bed posts and slid a pillow under his hips. Matt was beginning to wake up from his little nap but at this point was no threat.

TJ held up 1 finger to Kimberly. "Your turn, get undressed, I'll be right back." Being the asshole that he was, TJ actually knocked on the door before he came back into the bedroom, "Everyone decent?" TJ walked in with the camera and tripod and a large strap on dildo. He tossed it to Kimberly, "This is for you. Just step into it and fasten it to you like a belt."

Gray let his eyes linger on the petite, terrified woman as she complied. She was petite in every way. Short of height, narrow in the shoulders, narrow in the hips, small A cup tits. There was nothing about her that was intimidating so when she finally had the 7 inch strap on in place she looked almost comical, like some hentai futa.

Gray tossed her a bottle of lube. "Better use some of that, or you may kill him."

Kimberly shook her head as tears streamed underneath her glasses, "I... I can't..."

Gray closed the gap, his 6'1" frame towering over her 5'4" body. His hand went to her throat, "I did not ask. I told. Now get to work, bitch."

Kimberly lubed up the ass and cock and knelt between Matt's thighs.

At first contact with the fake cock, Matt's asshole clenched. Even in his semi conscious state he fought the intrusion. Even though still barely conscious, his small dick was stiff and pulsating, begging for release. Even in his dreamlike state he tried to reach down to stroke himself as Kimberly lined the 7 inch strap on with his ass and started to push.

To Kimberly it felt like it would never fit, and she began to become afraid of what the vigilante would do to them both if she failed. She began to tease her lovers hole, gently poking at it several times, until the head began to enter. She gave a big thrust, and the head popped inside of the good doctor.

Have you ever been drunk and gotten hurt and suddenly you are stone cold sober? Well that's what happened to Matt as his eyes flew open and locked on his lovers as he screamed, "Stop, stop! God, you're going to rip me in two!" The pain and pressure was incredible!

"Should I pull it out?" she asked. Before Matt could reply, she pulled out, doubling the pain but relieving the immense pressure.

Matt heard the other voice, the one that had put him to sleep, "That's not how this is going to work, he liked this used on Avery, let's see how much he likes it."

"Arrgghh.." Matt growled, "Slow, God, please slow!" As she pushed the head of the monster back into him, the pain was instant. "OK, STOP! Don't move! PLEASE, don't move," Matt begged, whimpering as tears welled up in his eyes.

After a few moments to adjust to the intrusion, Kimberly started to push again. She slowly moved her hips forward, driving the cock into him.

"How much more is there?" Matt cried.

Gray laughed, "About 6 more inches, but you do make a cute bitch with Kimberly's cock up your ass."

"There's no way I can take six more inches of this," he moaned as TJ moved behind Kimberly and pushed on her ass, driving the cock deeper into the kidnapper. The sudden intrusion caused Matt to cry out again.

When TJ moved away Kimberly pushed in slowly, until Matt started to push back towards her, his ass gobbling up inch after awful inch. It seemed to take forever before he finally felt the base against his ass cheeks. His asshole felt bruised and strained, the muscles in his sphincter tight and hard.

"Hey bitch boy, are you ready to fuck your bitch?" Gray taunted as Kimberly began to pull out. Matt could feel the fake veins as they pulled across his battered asshole. It was both painful and delicious. She slowly pulled out until only the head was inside, and then began to slowly push back into him. On the next few strokes, Gray could see that the pain was subsiding and Matt was starting to enjoy being the bitch.

Kimberly picked up a rhythm, "I'm not used to being the man," she said. "Is my rhythm OK?"

"Ugh, uh, umm," Matt replied as she fucked in and out of him. "Yeah, a little faster."

Off to the side Gray laughed, "What the fuck does he know with a dick that small. When I ordred you to fuck him I didn't mean these fucking games. Now fuck him or it's your ass next."

She picked up the pace and turned the vibrator up to full. She was beginning to get a good steady rhythm going, pounding into him like a good man should. She reached around and with two fingers started to rub his half hard dick. The movement of her fingers in time with the thrusting caused Matt to begin to harden. Over and over, she fucked in and out. Matt could feel each time the head of the dildo pushed across his prostate gland, and his cock would give an involuntary jerk.

Matt blushed as he started to feel the beginnings of an approaching orgasm. Trying to delay it as long as possible, he started to think of anything but the constant pressure on his prostate and the familiar tingling in his balls. TJ saw his face and smirked, "Better get used to this Matty, a pretty boy like you is going to get a lot of this in prison for kidnapping the niece of a Congressperson.

Instead of terrifying him, that was what pushed Matt over the edge. "Oh God, I'm going to cum," he growled as he shook his head back and forth and the cum started to squirt from his small dick. A good six or seven contractions later, and his pecker began to soften. Kimberly slowed her pumping until she stopped with the dildo deep inside of him

Gray walked up behind her, his breath soft on her neck as he whispered, "Take the strap on off, but do not take it out of Young's ass. Do you understand?"

The tenseness of the sexuality was palpable as Kimberly nodded.

She stayed on her knees between Matt's splayed legs as she undid the belt and pulled the strap on from her thin waist. She was expecting to be brutalized, but there would be time to fuck with her body later - first TJ was going to mind fuck her.

TJ pulled her backwards by her hips, her knees sliding along the bed. He manhandled her without being brutal. The size difference made it effortless for the large assertive man. His large hands engulfed her small tits, the large brown nipples stiffening against the touch. He nibbled on her shoulder, up to her neck, then to her ears. "You know I am going to fuck you, right?"

Against her will her body responded, she almost unnoticeably arched her back pushing her ass against Gray while pushing her tits deeper into his hands. TJ smirked as he gently bit the place where her neck met her shoulder, "Not only am I going to fuck you, I am going to ruin you like you all tried to do to that innocent girl - the only thing is you aren't so innocent are you Mrs. Anderson. How would Mike or your kids feel knowing you were here with Dr. Young, about to have your cunt split wide open by a stranger?" Gray felt her tense up as he chuckled and moved to her other ear, "Yes, Kimberly, I know about your marriage, your children, your affair. I'm not sure how Avery fit into this mess, but I am the one that evens the score."

His large hands slid down her narrow frame as he continued to bite at her ears and neck. Kimberly fought it, but very few can resist the ways of a gifted lover and if there was one thing Gray was gifted. He seemed to know just how firm to grasp a nipple, just how hard to bite a shoulder, just the right power and speed to leave a woman going crazy. It didn't take very long for a soft moan to escape her lips. Her eyes closed and she actually leaned back into his thick torso.

Matthew watched, shame and grief, guilt and terror etched on his face. He willed himself to close his eyes and not watch but he could not bring himself to turn away. Gray had been correct about Matt - years of steroid use had indeed caused damage to his genitals - but with Kimberly's tiny hands and mouth, and even her tight pussy she made him feel like more of a man - that's what had started the affair. The fact that her husband was distant AND lousy in bed and lead to flirtation, then banter, then a kiss, then a grope, then finally scheduling appointments during the staff lunch, after hours or on a Saturday so that they could fuck in the privacy of his office.