The Gray Man Ch. 46 - Kimberly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now here he was, cuffed to a bed, going to prison and his last humiliation was his lover melting under the touch of another man. A man that just an hour before he had tried to fight and got choked out for his trouble.

TJ picked Kimberly up, laid her on the bed at Matt's feet and spread her legs. Both Matt and Kimberly were shocked when TJ slipped to his knees and gently lifted Kimberly's legs and placed them on his shoulders, simultaneously sliding his hands under her ass and pulling her gently closer to his waiting mouth. Her cunt was already dripping from the base of the strap on teasing her clit. There was a trickle of cum that was working its way from her cunt down to her ass. TJ pulled the saturated g-string out of the way with his teeth, leaned forward, and gave her a very gentle kiss right on her clit. The effect was nearly electric as she jerked involuntarily at the touch as she sucked air in through her teeth.

Gray slid his hands out from under her ass and moved them around to her abdomen, just above and beside her cunt. He ran his fingers tips along the sides of her pubic hair, gently raking her with his finger nails, that caused a flutter in her stomach as his tongue found her right thigh, maybe three or four inches from her increasingly wet cunt. Gray licked gently to the edge of Kimberly's labia, and then repeated the process on her left thigh as well. This was about the mind fuck and his licks and bites were painstakingly slow, intended to raise her level of desire, making her more wanton. She squirmed under his ministrations, and it was easy to tell that her body was quickly quieting the panic in her mind

Gray licked all around her cunt, letting his tongue come enticingly close to her now nearly sopping wet pussy. She was squirming, and trying to push her cunt closer to his mouth. Gray finally moved back to her cunt, letting his tongue rest at the very bottom where the labia come back together. Gray licked slowly upward until his tongue reached the inviting entrance to her cunt. Another shiver went through her body as his tongue forced its way into the opening and began to work increasingly quickly in and out of her cunt. Gray gently kissed and worked his way up her labia, and quickly ran his tongue across her clit. She jerked so hard Gray thought she might cum immediately. Reading her body he stopped immediately before she went over the edge.

Her clit was now fully engorged, and the pinkness of her labia seemed to be darkening as more blood rushed to her sensitive snatch. Gray slipped his hands back under her ass, and moved his tongue back to the bottom of her cunt and began to work his way in the opposite direction, toward her ass. As Gray approached her tight hole, her body began to tremble, and the first touch by his tongue caused the sharpest spasm she had experienced so far. Gray rimmed her ass with his tongue, and she continued to writhe. Gray forced the top of his tongue into her, and she nearly convulsed from the sensation. Gray smirked that even in a gentle way he was able to ruin a woman sexually. Gray worked his way back to her cunt, again sucking its now soaking wet entrance before once again heading for her clit. Gray gently kissed her clit, and then began flicking his tongue back and forth across it, gradually increasing both the tempo and pressure with his tongue. She came in less than one minute, a noisy orgasm that had her head thrashing back and forth while lusty screams emanated from her lips.

Gray wrapped his mouth more tightly around the upper part of her cunt, enclosing her clit, sucking hard to create a near vacuum that helped extend her clit farther into his mouth. Simultaneously, Gray began to massage her clit with circular sweeps of his tongue until she once again screamed as her back arched and she lifted her cunt more firmly into his mouth. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled me in tighter.

"Eat me. Eat me. Suck his cunt"

Her cum was pouring out of her cunt and down to her ass. As Gray continued to strum her clit with his tongue, he began making circular motions on her ass with his thumb, her self-lubrication more than ample to keep her "greased up." As Gray continued to massage, Gray began working his thumb harder past her tight rosebud, until with one final push Gray got his thumb into her ass. This immediately caused another orgasm, and even more cum gushed from her cunt, down his chin and onto her ass. his thumb flew in and out of her ass with increasing speed as his tongue continued its dance with her hard, throbbing clit. She came three more times, and then Gray heard another orgasm, this one from Matt, as he clenched the strap on and his tiny dick dripped a bit of cum.

Kimberly was exhausted from fucking Matt's ass and having her pussy so expertly fucked by Gray's tongue. TJ stood up and undid his belt, slid down his pants. Kimberly's eyes were closed but they opened when Matt whispered, "Holy Shit, that thing can't be real."

The older woman opened her eyes and the blue eyes flew wide open. "Holy Shit, I can't."

Gray smiled, "Did you hear me give you a choice?"

She shook her head and looked down, "No."

TJ held up his phone and showed her a picture of her husband. She flinched as TJ held up a picture that he had cropped from her social media of them smiling as the sun set over Lake Michigan. He then flipped to the picture of Matt from the security video in the bar.

"Tell me, does your husband satisfy you?" When Kimberly didn't answer Gray laughed, "Well, if he did you wouldn't be fucking the guy with the baby prick now would you. So be honest, does his pathetic dick please you?" Again, no answer so Gray continued, "she bet that the only orgasm you get is from fingering yourself or grinding against their pelvis isn't it?"

Kimberly panicked, it was like this man had read her mind. "So, here's the option she give you. she will go get the camera and live stream you in your hotel to your husband and send a copy to each of your clients. I'm sure my IT folks can find that very easily. It's amazing how good it is to have a team of hackers at your every call. It will take me 3 minutes to get both of your kids' numbers and send it to them as well. So tell me, do you want him now? Or me?"

"I'm married to Mike and Matt is--"

Gray chuckled, "You're wet and ready to ride. Him or me, Kimberly?"

Kimberly reached up and felt his chest, as hard as a stone wall. Gray smirked as he put a knee on the bed and tenderly kissed her nose. She blushed, this was supposed to be rape and he was toying with her. He slid down and sucked her nipples, biting each one harshly which caused her hips to come off the ground as a low moan escaped her mouth.

Gray was continuing the mind fuck, "Your tits aren't big but they are divine, Kimberly," he whispered. "Firm, round, and so responsive." TJ looked up at Matthew, "Did you know how responsive her nipples are?" He bit each one again that caused her hips to roll. His lips tracked lower to her belly button, and he pushed his tongue into it. He growled, "The swell of your belly draws me in, hinting at the promise of better things to come."

"Don't, don't..please don't do this." she murmured even as she arched her back to accept his face in her crotch. He gripped her buttocks firmly and his tongue invaded her pussy again. This time his mouth was aggressive, he pulled her clit into his mouth and slid two fingers into her. if the orgasm from earlier was powerful, it failed in comparison to the sensations that roared through her body. Her entire body thrashed other than her hips which were firmly held in place.

"OOHH!! OOOHH!! OOOHH!! Oh Fuck... I'm cumming... " Kimberly heard the voice and didn't realize that it was her own. With everyone else she was a quiet lover and the groans, growls and screams coming from her actually frightened her.

Kimberly had forgotten that she was married or even that Matt was there. All her senses were inundated with the explosive force of her release.

"Your lover or me, Kimberly?" Gray's voice sounded far away.

"You," she said faintly.

Gray was on her in an instant. she felt his huge cockhead on her sopping pussy lips again. He sank his cockhead into her, slowly, ever so slowly. She was being stretched in ways that caused her cunt to ache, but the pleasure of something so big sliding inch by inch into her was overwhelming. More than she could have ever imagined.

"You're a tight little bitch, Kimberly!" he breathed in her ear as he pushed deeper into her.

"You're tearing me apart, please don't!" she cried. "You're too big. It hurts."

TJ chuckled, "Shut up, bitch. You all didn't give Avery an option and I'm not giving you one," he hissed as he relentlessly pushed deeper into her.

Inch by inch he went deeper and deeper. Finally, he was all the way in, and she felt his hard belly on hers. He was so deep, she thought she could feel his cockhead in her throat. her belly heaved as she tried to breathe through the discomfort.

He rocked all the way back and rammed in with a long, smooth stroke. This time she felt her tight pussy lips strip back his foreskin. He groaned deep in his throat as he fully impaled her on his shaft. His angle caused his thick shaft to graze her clit on each stroke that caused her to cry out with each stroke.

One more long stroke, and then a third, each one drove her higher. The mom, wife, lover, sister, daughter had quickly been overcome by lust. She was nothing but a bitch in heat. Kimberly was panting, her eyes were open and glazed but she couldn't see anything. her brain only registered that she was so close, oh, so close to another massive orgasm and she wanted it, craved it.

Gray felt it too and slowed down, teasing her with just the tip - driving her right up to the brink. Finally her eyes focused on his, "Just fuck me, already," she screamed.

He slammed his full length into her again and again, his mount striking her pussy lips with a wet smack. her pussy stretched pulling her clit against his veiny shaft and she began to cum. He had made her cum. Not fingering herself or grinding, but a true orgasm unlike anything she had ever experienced alone or with a partner. The world disappeared and the only thing she could feel was her cunt and her core exploding on his cock

The orgasm began with a slow clenching in the deepest recesses of her womb and radiated out along her vaginal walls. her back arched and her hips juddered as she bucked him. Gray just smirked as he drove in and out of her like a piston. Her contractions were spasmodic, and she was about to scream again when she felt his on her throat.

She was a passive woman, but the feeling of this powerful man fucking her with his hand on her throat caused another huge orgasm. Gray did not let up, he kept pounding her through her contractions with short thrusts, and she continued to buck and thrash. Her feet used his legs for leverage and she had no sensation of multiple orgasms, just one uninterrupted, forceful high with irregular spikes. Each spike tensed her body to breaking point. Just when she thought she was going to pass out, another spike jangled every nerve ending.

Kimberly was covered with sweat, slipping and sliding in Gray's muscular arms, her thighs gripping him reflexively, her nipples as hard as rock. Every muscle in her tiny body clenched and unclenched in sympathy with her pussy.

"Omigod, Kimberly," she heard Matt's voice from somewhere, "What is he doing to you?"

She wanted to cry out that she couldn't take any more, she was exhausted, spent, she had sensory overload from the continuing strong orgasms. But this was not her decision as Gray would change angles and drive into her again. All Kimberly could do was mew and she mewed as hard as she could. Please, please, please, she thought. Take me now, take me before this unending peak of pleasure kills me!

Kimberly Anderson was a rag doll, she could no longer buck, she just took Gray's pounding, trying to hold him in me by scissoring her legs around his waist. Finally, finally, she heard him groan, louder this time.

"Cum with me, bitch," he ordered as he exploded deep inside of her. He pumped floods of his thick, milky, musky semen into her, grinding the base of his cock on her pussy as he did so. The warmth suffused her womb. As she felt his copious load spurting inside her, she tightened her legs around his waist, twisting her sweaty body against his.

Then he stopped and sighed, his big cock still buried in her as he kissed her forehead, "Such a good little slut."

There was no aftercare as Gray finally pulled his huge cock from her massacred cunt. He picked up the phone, "Andrews, come get these two. They have some talking to do."

When he hung up, he dialed another number. Gray put the phone on speaker, "Mike Anderson," came the answer at the other end.

"Mr. Anderson, my name is TJ Gray, I work with the FBI and I wanted to let you know that we are taking your wife into custody, she will call you from our Vegas office after we can talk with her." Mike Anderson heard his wife scream and the line went dead.