The Grayson's Pt. 05: Marni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course..., fuck yes, baby," I replied. I could feel it, her muscles squeezing my cock so tight. This was the first time, but it would not be the last. I knew I wanted her, but would she fit in with the Group? At the very moment I did not care, I just wanted her, wanted to fuck her, hold her, kiss her. Yes, I wanted to use her.

We lie in the afterglow. Louise and Connie came to the bed and it was Connie who spoke

first. "Shall I clean her Brad?"

I laughed at my lovely wife, "Of course Connie. Clean her good. You know the rule, make her cum."

Marni moaned and said, "Never..., never had a woman do that." I saw Connie's smile in between her legs just as she brought two fingers to her pussy. Apparently she had already cleaned, licked and sucked, all of my cum out of the beautiful young woman. Those fingers slid into the folds of her luscious opening as her mouth found her bud, licking and sucking, bringing Marni closer to another climax.

"She is good at that, isn't she?" Louise responded.

"God yes..., fuck yes. I am going to cum again." The teddy was below her breasts, torn, damaged. Marni brought her hands to her own breasts, pulled on her nipples and I kissed Louise just as Marni blurted out, "F-fuck. C-cumming Connie. Oh God..., cumming." Connie did her best to slurp up most of her copious orgasm, but as always some slipped down her ass crack and made a mess. This time on top of the blanket. I broke our kiss watching as Marni arched her back, so sexy in the throws of her release. My cock started to tingle, coming to attention again. But there were other things we had planned at that point. It was so sexy to watch this young woman have an orgasm.

Marni took a quick shower and I watched as Connie and Louise made love. It was so sensual, the way they kissed, the way they knew just how to make the other reach a climax. First it was Louise, then finally Connie screamed out her own orgasm. My cock was once again rigid. Watching them together is one of the greatest experiences of my life.

The doorbell rang and I told her to stay naked, to get into the bed as we had a surprise for her. The messy blanket had already gone into the dirty clothes, and now the sheets, a blanket and the spread were pulled down. Louise and Connie quickly dressed and they both accompanied me downstairs to answer the door.

Louise pulled the door open and we invited Matt in. He was dressed in a chest hugging collared shirt, tight pants that I was sure the ladies appreciated, and unusual for him, tennis shoes.

"She's upstairs, ready and willing. Just do to her what you do to me, okay Matt?" Turning to me Louise said, "He wants her alone to start, Is that okay with you, Brad? Should we warn her, or no Brad?"

It was Matt who spoke next, "Maybe not. She does what you tell her, right Brad? "

"Well, this is her first night. We will see. But, I think she will not mind. Just so you know, she is very young, barely twenty."

Later Marni would tell me all about it. That Matt having been directed to the Master Bedroom walked in, closed the door and said to her, "You ready to be fucked, girl?"

Marni was surprised, but as she told me, he was good looking and she was still horny. All she asked was if he was safe, he replied he was and quickly undressed.

Meanwhile her second stud had arrived. Louise's stud I mean. A guy I had never met. At twenty-four Mark is About my height, six feet, blond hair, green eyes, with broad shoulders and big arms. Not a body builder, he is just made that way. He walked in, grabbed Louise, gave her a big kiss in front of us as if we were not there. "Sorry, Louise does this to me." I did not know Mark at this point, but Louise said they had met at a hotel a couple of times. As has been previously mentioned, my ladies may fuck whomever they want, as long as they are safe.

Connie once again giggled as I said, "She does that to a lot of men."

That was when he noticed Connie once again in her standard shorts and tank top, her nipples protruding through her soft bra. "Who is this? " He asked looking at Connie. "You are gorgeous. Louise said something about other women to play with tonight. Are you one of them?"

At one time Connie had been a shy young thing. No more. She walked up to him, put herself in his arms and said, "I don't know..., Mark is it? Are you any good with this?" As she said this she reached down to his crotch and grabbed his package outside his slacks.

"Oomph," he sort of moaned and then replied, "Shall we find out?"

She looked at Louise who said, "By all means, but I want to watch. You are okay with that, right Mark?"

"I guess."

Matt quickly undressed. Marni for her part began to play with her clit, flat on her back, her legs spread wide for her new lover. "Hurry up, whatever your name is, fuck me."

"It's Matt..., and you are horny, aren't you?"

" Yes, come give me that cock, Matt." Matt was not one to deny a lovely lady her need, so he quickly climbed on top her her, used his hands to spread her legs even wider, and slid his normal sized cock all the way into her. "Yes, fuck me. God I am so hot tonight."

Matt looked down at the beautiful twenty year old. Soft skin, beautiful brown eyes. Her mouth had sensuous full, but not too full. A slim and muscular figure, long and sexy legs. Her breasts were perfect, small areolas with very pointed nipples, her arousal obvious. Easing into her he pushed his cock until just the tip was inside her. "You want that baby? You want my hard cock?"

Moaning in frustration, her hips lifting off of the bed, trying to get him to penetrate her she said, "Oh, God. D-don't tease me. Fuck me Matt." Rather than push his cock into her, he actually pulled his cock back a little, just resting on her opening as he brought his mouth to her left breast, sucking vigorously, biting the nipple. "Oh, G-God. F-fuck Mr..., you tease." Matt kept sucking her nipple and then suddenly he stabbed his rigid member into her. He immediately went hard, and fast. Fucking her vigorously. Marni dug her hands, her nails, into his back, and later we saw the marks of those sharp nails. He did not seem to mind, and he bit her nipple hard and she moaned aloud.

I learned Matt loved the look in her eyes, the way she spread her legs very wide, just the way I like her too. He said she is insatiable, and wished me luck keeping up. But in truth, I knew I could never keep up, that other men would have to keep her satisfied.

Matt released his mouth from her breast and looked down at her beautiful visage. He could not hold back his desire, his need for the sexy woman underneath him. "G-God, f-fuck. You are so hot baby. I am going to cum in you baby. I am gonna fill you up."

She looked up at him, his smooth skin, muscled arms. She then looked down her body, her hands on his upper arms, watching as his member stabbed in and out of her. "Yes, yes, yes, yes... Cum in me Matt. Fill me up baby. Fuck yes..., cumming Matt. I am cumming..."

Mark for his part made grunting sounds, leaned into her, kissed her passionately as he now pounded her body, his cock, his pelvis, slamming into her over and over. Harder and harder, until finally, their mouths still locked, he squirted his load of love juice into the young woman. The two were locked as if long lost lovers, in truth both in need of release. It was long and languid, this release, and later Marni told me that he fucked her so hard, that she was a bit sore afterwards. She also mentioned she liked older men too.

I followed the Trio into Connie's room. It would become Marni's room, but at this moment it was still Connie's. Mark, as we entered the room, picked her up and threw her onto the bed. "Undress slut. Get out of those clothes. You are about to be used."

For a moment I thought about being upset at his words, but then Connie replied. "Yes sir, of course. I hope you fuck as well as you order."

For my part I pulled her chair from her desk to the side of the bed as he replied, "You are a slut, right? You do as you are told?" With this he looked at me and I said nothing. Louise who sat on the floor, leaning on my lap smiled up at me.

"I am Brad's slut, his whore. I am also his second wife. I fuck whom ever he tells me to. So, yes."

At this point she was lying naked on the bed for Mark, "Good, do you have any toys?"

She nodded at the dresser, "Bottom drawer, take your pick."

Finishing undressing, he walked over to Connie's dresser and slid out the bottom drawer. I already knew some of the items she had. Connie he had a vibrator set with four different sized tips, a six inch dildo, a slimmer eight inch dildo, padded handcuffs, some rope, a riding crop and a few other toys. He looked over at me, holding the rope up and said, "May I?"

For a moment I was trepidatious. But, I looked over at Connie who nodded her head yes. I replied, "By all means."

"She'll be fine love," Louise interjected. "Mark likes to play."

Mark was the rough type, the dominant, slightly sadistic type. Louise knew this but had decided not to warn me. He walked over to Connie, "On your back." She quickly rolled over a smirk on her face. In his hands there were a bunch of pieces of rope. Mark had her turn so that her feet were to the head of the bed. Mark had her lift up, and placed a stack of two pillows under her waist, her ass now up. He slapped it very hard and she made sound of surprise and pain. She looked at me and lipped that she was okay as he pulled her arms behind her and put the padded cuffs on her wrists. He then wrapped two of the ropes expertly around her ankles, he had obviously done this before. The other end he attached to the front posters of the bed, pulled them very tight spreading her legs wide and up. Perhaps a bit painfully. "She is gonna get used, you want in on this?"

In truth it turned me on, but at the same time I was scared for my lovely younger wife. "I..., I am not sure."

Connie responded and surprised the hell out of me, "What's wrong Bra-ad," her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Aren't you man enough to take charge of your whore?"

I knew why she said this. My cock jumped to attention and I walked to her dresser. There are always a couple of bandanas in her drawer for playing, but we had never played like this. I grabbed one, walked over to the bed and wrapped it around her head, between her lips. I tightened it so tight I pulled a hair or two and she grimaced. "That better bitch?" As I said this both Mark and I stood before her naked. I was so hot for her. There was a look in her eyes, a look I later found out had a tinge of fear in it. But, she wanted to be used and wanted me to be part of it.

"She does have a mouth on her," Mark said.

It was Louise who next said, "Make her yours like you make me yours when we are together Mark. Make her squirm."

"So, what's next buddy?" I said.

"Well, she did mouth off. I noticed a crop in the drawer. I think she needs a bit of discipline..., what do you think?"

Connie knows I love her, I did not want to cross a line. I have never really been into bdsm, even light bdsm. At that moment, though, something came over me. A need to punish her, to cause some pain. I did not know this of myself. I walked over, my cock so rigid sticking up in the air like some flag pole announcing my domination. I went to her toy drawer and pulled out the crop. I looked at Mark, I am sure a bit of a grin on my face, "I guess she does need to be put in her place."

"Do you, does she, have any nipple clamps," He asked. We did not, but I had a feeling after this we might be getting some.

"No, we do not," I said as I walked across the room with the crop. "I think this is enough for now."

Mark then wrapped his arm through her mid shoulder length hair, pulling her head back. I then continued over to her and looked at her, trussed, up, her neck bent awkwardly, her sexy ass pointed at the ceiling. "This is going to hurt you, a lot more, then it is going to hurt me love." I then preceded to slap the crop across her left cheek, the same cheek Mark had swatted. I did it three times, then did another three to the opposite ass cheek.

Mark then snatched the crop from my hand, "Not hard enough." He slapped each cheek five times, much harder, perhaps twice as hard as I had done.

My lovely wife grimaced but I swear my cock became even harder. Mark then said, "Okay, I think she is properly primed." As he said this he felt between her wide spread legs and ran his hand across her open and very wet snatch. Bringing his hand to his face he sniffed, then licked his fingers. "Yeah, she is ready. I think I will take her first, okay?"

I nodded the affirmative, and then he climbed onto the bed, stepped between her legs sort of squirming between those sexy legs. He climbed on to the bed, positioning himself between the angled ropes. Her ass had to be very sore as he positioned his cock at her opening. His is smaller than mine, but not tiny, perhaps six or six and a half inches long, and no where near as fat. He found her opening, sticking his cock quickly into her he sort of fell to the bed, his arms on either side of her. He immediately began to stab his cock in and out of her, very fast, and very hard.

I could not help myself. I began to stroke my cock, hard as a rock, needing to be inside a pussy..., or an ass. Louise walked over to me, and started to help me by stroking my cock. Meanwhile Mark was not gentle, and I knew, and did not care, that his body slamming against her pussy, against her ass, must have hurt tremendously. She moaned, later she told me in pain and pleasure, and the sight of me stroking my cock; and then Louise stroking my cock while she was being used fired Connie up.

"Fuck..., such a tight pussy. Oh God yes, fuck yes. I want to use this whore again..., you think that would be okay Mr...., I mean Brad? " For my part I just nodded my head yes as Louise stroked my cock as he grabbed her hips, "You want some of this..., I don't want to cum yet?" Again I just nodded in the affirmative as he extricated himself from between the angled ropes and her tight pussy. I know just how tight.

I could not help myself, I was lost, seeing nothing but red, my cock so hard I was afraid I was gonna break it. I kissed Louise then I climbed between the ropes, placed my cock at her opening and went up and down, getting myself, my cock, as wet as I could. I then placed my cock at her asshole and quickly stabbed it into her backside. The words came as if from another person. "You like that slut, you like that big cock in your ass? "

Marks eyes went wide, I don't think he expected it from me. I did not expect it from myself. "That's it Brad, use the slut. Can't wait to meet your other girl. Fuck this is hot. Beat that bitch." His words should have awakened me to what I was doing, but they did not. I slammed my fat seven inch cock into her asshole, and she actually started to scream around the rag in her mouth. It just made me hotter, I fucked her ass so hard that the slapping noises as I pounded, I later learned, could be heard down the hallway into the Master bedroom.

Louise walked over to Mark, dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. I was slamming away, fucking Connie as hard as I could at this angle. I watched as Mark grabbed a handful of Louise's hair and forced his cock down her throat, holding her in place. Louise is a practiced cocksucker, and though her face turned red, she relaxed her throat. He finally released her and as I pounded my younger wife, Mark began to fuck Louise's face. I guess she was used to this being used and did not complain one little bit.

There were tears leaking from Connie's eyes, but I just could not stop. I slammed her ass, harder and harder, my hands on her ass, grunting like an animal. Louise looked at me out of the corner of his eye, a smile around the cock in her mouth. There seemed to be no concern for Connie, which for some strange reason made me feel good.

"Ung, gah, f-fuck, shit..., Oh God, g-gonna fill her ass. Fuck yes, gonna cum in your tight ass baby."

Harder and harder, pistoning until I shot a huge load of cum into Connie's ass. It was a long orgasm, I pumped her for a full minute, my cum leaking out and making a mess all over her ass and down her inner thighs.

As I finished Mark took that as his cue. He suddenly stopped fucking Louise's face. As I extricated myself from in between the ropes holding Connie in place, he walked over. He saw the mess I had made and said, "A rag? Do you have a rag?"

"She keeps some rags in her middle drawer. Just grab one," Louise replied.

He walked over and grabbed one, then left the room. He went to the hall bathroom, got the rag wet and then returned. He wiped her ass and inner thighs, and the stuck it in her asshole, getting as much of my cum out of her as he could. "I want to fuck her ass, some lube?"

Connie groaned and I pretended not to hear it. Meanwhile I sat back in the chair and Louise once again sat on the floor leaning on my lap. I tossed him some lube that was always on her desk. He quickly put some in her ass, then lubed his cock. He put his cock against her tiny and now inflamed ass cheeks and pushed it in. "Oh, f-fuck. She is so fucking tight. Oh my God, so fucking tight." Both I and Louise could see he was not going to last long. The earlier fucking of her pussy, Louise sucking his cock, and now Connie's tight ass were just too much. As he pounded her, looking up at the ceiling, Marni and Matt came walking into the room.

"Jesus that is hot. Oh my God, that is fucking amazing." Matt said as he looked at the pair, Mark fucking my Connie for all he was worth. It was at this point Mark realized it was her ass he was fucking. "Oh, Jesus, I want some ass play. Yeah, can I fuck Connie like that..., or Louise?"

Louise laughed at that and looked at me, "I'm game, and so fucking horny. Is it okay with you,

baby?"

"You don't have to ask me, of course." I replied to my lovely Louise.

Mark began to scream, grunt, practically howl as he pumped another load of cum into Connie's incredibly sexy ass. "Oh..., f-fuck, oh God. Fuck yes. FUCKING COMING. COMING IN YOUR BITCHES ASS. SO..., OH GOD, F-FUCK!"

Just as he finished the doorbell rang and before Louise could leave the room with Mark we both gave each other a quizzical look, "Who the fuck could that be?" I asked.

"I have no idea," She replied.

We both ran to the Master bedroom, in my hurry I had completely forgotten about Connie still trussed up the way she was. Mark followed, we all quickly dressed then I started to remake the bed to the Master bedroom as they went to answer the door. Thankfully Marni and Mark released her from her ropes and unlocked the cuffs with the key that was in her toy drawer.

Louise answered the door and was greeted by a huge black man. A black cop to be precise. I had stripped the bed, but my curiosity got the better of me and I arrived at the door just as he said, "Okay..., the boy, Devon? He said Connie lives here? Do I have the right place?"

12