The Great Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

"Oh, uh, hi," said Mavis, struggling to get her social bearings in this moment of awkwardness. "I, uh, I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what?" The goddess-like hermaphrodite before Mavis was amused by her sheepishness.

"Well, uh," Mavis said, shrugging, "for appearing like this." She shyly pointed to her naked bottom half and somewhat hard cock.

The Cursed One in the lake giggled. Her voice affected a certain formal yet bright tone. "Darling," she said, "I am a woman with a rock-hard penis and wet vagina. Why would I be bothered that you, a beautiful woman with such equally exceptional qualities, are enjoying yourself by masturbating to my friends over there having sex? Especially when I want to join them?"

Mavis blushed at the unexpected compliment. Beyond Henry and Claire, it had been rare for anyone to find her attractive, let alone someone as gorgeous and perfect as her. And to top it off, she was a Cursed One like her! "Oh! T-thank you..." she said, meekly.

"Aww, you're so adorable," the Cursed One in the lake said excitedly. "I feel like you could just eat me up with how cute you are."

Mavis blushed even further at the flirting, clasping her hands together shyly. Her cock and pussy were certainly pleased, twitching at all the praise. Still, she felt a bit of aching, having been denied release moments before by the woman's sudden appearance. She whimpered a little.

"Oh!" the woman noted. "Is something the matter?"

"Uh, well..." Mavis replied. "You caught me right when I was about to...you know..."

"Oh, my, I'm sorry about that," she said. Then a lusty grin crossed her face. "I suppose it's only fair I be punished for denying you orgasm."

"Punished?" Mavis was a little confused.

"Yes, I deserve punishment. I was so rude to you to not let you finish. You can take it out on me if you want. I'm a responsible adult, I can take it." It was obvious that whatever punishment Mavis gave her she was clearly excited to receive.

"You mean, like, cumming all over you?" Mavis understood her intentions, though was a little disquieted by her excitement.

"Sure! Defile this immaculate body with your semen! It deserves it!"

It took a while for Mavis to come around to this, being drawn so deep into depression. But things began to click in her head, and the Mavis that had opened up so nicely in bed with Henry and Claire had resurfaced. She felt bad she was doing this so soon after leaving them. But at the same time, she knew they wouldn't want her to deny herself enjoyment for their sake. "Very well," she said with a smile.

Mavis approached the edge of the lake, realizing not only that the people in the lake did not care what she was, they didn't really care about her perverted behavior. Tripped up a little by her shorts and panties, she kicked them off, to the approval of the Cursed One in the lake, leaving her bottom half-naked save for her boots. She got close enough to know when she blew, it would cover her target extensively.

Placing her hand on her already twitching cock, Mavis began stroking again, this time with gusto. The Cursed One before her merely bit her lip and gave knowing looks from her eyes. The peculiar arrangement was thrilling in a way, and Mavis showed it with her large gasps, eager to just simply let go and cover someone she was attracted to with her cum. It only took a moment to return to the state she was before being rudely interrupted, helped by her fiddling with her clit.

However, something strange happened at this moment. For a split second, Mavis saw the Cursed One before her flash her eyes. Right after that, images started entering her brain. Images of the two of them together in deeply erotic yet bizarre ways. Sex on the lake. Sex underwater. An intense gangbang with various people, including Cursed Ones. Being pinned down by something unearthly, being devoured by something else. And finally, a woman, but a very strange looking woman at that, beckoning her.

Mavis was shocked by these images. But what was more shocking was that her body reacted positively to them, with her nipples becoming erect, her chest feeling hot and heavy, her pupils dilating, her heart racing. She could not believe it, but what she was seeing drove her close to the edge for both parts of her being. All she had to do was embrace it, to accept what was ahead for her.

While she didn't say it, her mouth put out the words. "I want it. I want it all."

With that, an orgasm ripped through her body like one she rarely had, even when she was with Henry and Claire. Electricity exploded through her body as she shuddered and lights blew up behind her eyes as she let these images sink into her brain. Her cock stiffened and burst, splashing cum on this woman's beautiful body. There would be no spot left uncovered for the next minute or so, including the woman's face. Gasping in pleasure at this "punishment," the Cursed One in the lake embraced the ejaculation, even turning around to let Mavis cover her back, ass, and legs like it was soap. Mavis herself was too seized up by the orgasm she was having to notice, or aim for that matter. Nor did she really care, for the pleasure was amazing. She just wanted to keep cumming like this, forever...

But eventually the shudders and bursts from Mavis' body settled down. She leaned against the tree, struggling to maintain composure after such an incredible orgasm. It took a while to catch her breath. Meanwhile, the woman in the lake just rubbed Mavis' cum all over her body, taking in a few licks.

"Mmmm, you taste good," the woman said.

"Thanks," Mavis replied. She finally regained some function, even though she was still rather horny from the experience.

"No, thank you." The woman winked. "So, would you like to go another round?"

"Maybe," Mavis said coyly.

"Why don't we go visit my 'friends,' see what they're up to?" The woman pointed to the threesome nearby. At this point, the woman in that group was sandwiched between the men, jerking them off and preparing to be spitroasted.

Mavis smiled. "Sure." The two began walking in parallel. "Mavis Collette, by the way."

"Siobhan Kearny," her compatriot said. "You have a beautiful name, Miss Collette."

12