The Great Race Redo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Dick and said, "Get her!" And he did. With his cock still hanging out of his fly, he grabbed her by the arms and held her tight. Damn, but his monster cock still looked hard. distractions

I looked at Chuck and said, "What are the rules about a clean face?"

He laughed, enjoying that his ex was about to get creamed, "Um, well, that would be that any clean face at the end must take the Tony Curtis spin pie."

Diane protested. She didn't know that. She wasn't clean. Look at her clothes, she had pie on her. But she knew there was no getting out of this.

Chuck handed me a pie, one of the few remaining that was reasonably undamaged. I sized her up, figured my arm's length, and was about to start when someone (Chuck?) clobbered me with a pie. He was right. Natalie Wood was blinded when she hit the Great Leslie. I trusted to my early estimates, did a slow 360 and planted the pie right in her face. OK, I'm pretty sure Dick moved her to make the aim perfect, but it was perfect. Her face and head disappeared into that pie.

Dick was still holding her arms as I cleared my eyes, I gestured to a chair, and he plopped her down into it. I fumbled with her tight pants, but with Dick picking her up a bit, I was able to yank her pants down around her ankles. Risqué Diane, no panties!

The room was nearly silent, and Diane did nothing to resist, not that she could. She hadn't even been able to clear her eyes since Dick was holding her. I spread her smooth thighs and plunged into her. Hey, she deserved a blow job too!

She was ready. Whether it was the whole thing or just my pie faced bukkake, she was really turned on. I thoroughly enjoyed eating her out. It occurred to me that I was mixing five major loads of cum into her little pussy just by putting my face in there, but I assume she was on the pill. What a crazy paternity case this might have been. Within minutes, she was crying out and began cumming. I lapped up my reward for good cuntlingous and then stood up. Apparently screaming out and sweating from her orgasm had cleared a good part of her face. Diane and I hadn't really known each that well, but at that moment, she looked absolutely beautiful.

I could tell Diane was all noodle-y in her legs because she didn't even try to stand, but she was reaching for me. I didn't understand so I got closer. She half whispered, "But you haven't cum yet, have you?" She was right. Despite how incredibly turned on I was, I hadn't cum. Oh, my little cunny was dripping from the constant stimulations, but orgasm? nope.

Apparently Dick was prepared for this. While Chuck showed his bitchy anger, Dick rolled out a folding table with what looked like 30 pies on it. "I was saving these" was all he said.

Honestly, I was thinking, what more could they possible do to me. That's when Paul grabbed me and basically slammed me down on one of the tables. Dick jumped up and while Paul held my arms above my head, Dick started a savage assault of just pieing me relentlessly. He had his knees on either side of my hips and was throwing the pies down at me, hitting my face and chest mainly. It was like getting hit with a pie machine gun.

Totally blinded by what must have been at least 15 pies, I could only feel him shifting his weight around. Next thing I knew, that foot long was knocking at my little lady's door, and I was begging him to come in.

I'm not a waif, but I doubt I've ever had a cock that big in me before. He was absolutely stretching me to my limits, but I was so juicy and creamy, that he was able to start ramming it home with full lubrication. I think Chuck was trying to get him to stop, but if I could have spoken through all that pie on my face, I'd have told Chuck to fuck off. Oh my God I needed this! Dick had already cum all over my face, so he was ready for the long haul.

You know that whole thing about its not the inches it's how you use them? Yeah, I have no idea where Dick learned, but boy did he know how to use them. This wasn't making love, this was a savage fucking and I couldn't remember having had better.

I did clear my mouth enough to scream out as my first orgasm hit. I guess that was their cue, because they started hitting me with pies again. I doubt the pies were having any effect on me now because Dick's dick had my full attention. I was sure I'd be sore tomorrow, but right now was bliss. He just kept hammering away at me. Then my second orgasm hit. I couldn't clear my eyes, but it didn't matter, I was just seeing stars.

When I thought I was going to have to beg him to stop so I could start breathing again, I felt that giant rod start to thicken even more inside me. Both the anticipation of him shooting his load and the girth stretching me even further pushed me into my third orgasm and he drenched my insides with his seed.

As he started to shrink a bit inside me, he rolled off. I was gasping for breath and assume that they had hit me with the remaining pies by now. I could breathe and everything, but it felt like I had a weight holding me in place - part pie weight, part absolute exhaustion. Just as I thought we were done, I feel another cock wriggling his way into me. It's not like I was in a position to object, but I was starting to wonder if this was a train pulling into the station.

It was Paul the big fireman. Paul if you're reading this, please don't get mad at me, but after the pounding I took from Dick's dick, you fucking me was almost relaxing. I mean it really was. He was a good sized guy, but after Dick stretched me, it felt gentle and calming. It was like a cool down lap after running a half marathon.

A little nervous that four more were lined up, I tried to move after Paul too had dropped his load deep within me, but a tiny hand pushed me back down. Diane was now stationed between my legs and she was determined to clean up that cream pie they'd turned me into.

She started a bit slow, almost timid, and I'm pretty sure I was the first pussy she'd licked. I found out later I was only the first pussy she licked while sober, which seemed important too. As she was building up steam, she started to move around more. It was different and unusual and I was having trouble concentrating on banging out my fourth orgasm in a half hour. Her mirror was actually on the table with us, and I caught a glimpse there. Chuck had climbed up behind her and was fucking her while she was eating me. Their breakup had not been gentle, so she must have been damn turned on to let him do that.

Sure enough, Diane got me a fourth orgasm, but by then my pussy was a solid nerve. I couldn't let anyone else touch it, and the guys seemed contented. I think one or two of them left while Chuck was banging Diane.

Fortunately, there were showers in the building, but they were communal showers for the firemen. As I tried to wash most of the pie off me, Diane came in and jumped in the shower beside me. She smiled, but I could tell she was walking a little bowlegged. I probably was too. We didn't talk, just kept smiling at each other. It's crazy (like the whole day had been) but there in the shower, having shared this monumentally insane day, we bonded in a really strong friendship. That was about two and a half years ago, and we're solid friends still. We've never been sexual with each other after that, but I know I can share anything with her and she won't judge me.

As for the other guys, well, I don't care to even bump into Chuck again, and as I am now "Diane's friend" he avoids me too. Dick on the other hand ... well, I think friends with benefits describes it best. I dated him for a while, but his inability to communicate was a show stopper. But I haven't stopped fucking him. I heard Paul got in a lot of trouble for the condition of the building. I guess he was a little half assed in hosing it down, and they got pissed that he had left such a mess.

There was another rule that I didn't mention. No fewer than three cameras were rolling during the whole event, capturing it from various sides. Supposedly I have the "only" copy, but we know that's bullshit. At least Chuck and Dick have copies, and I think the other guys have stills. I think Chuck was careful in giving out stills that either didn't show my face or showed it buried in pie, so even if the other guys do try to share them on the internet, no one can prove it was me.

But I know! I have the memories and the videos. I watch them at least once a month and I cum hard!

12