All Comments on 'The Great Race!'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot as hell!

Damn dude, I came so hard, my balls fell off! Great race and a great job as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
DAMN

Oh my gosh this was a damn good story my pussy was so wet i couldnt stop rubbing it good work i thought it was perfect.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 15 years ago
Exceptional

Wow this is a great story. Best you ever done. This is going to be a hard one for anyone too top. Thank you for writting a story soo hot, excellent and soo exceptional.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Really enjoyed it L.A. One of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wicker you are the best!!!!!!!!!!

You are hands down the best mom/son story writer ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
add pregnant

sometimes tubes grow back..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
of course this is a great story, it's by Wicker

Ron's like lots of boys, he's fucked plenty of inferior cunts but he finds his true fulfillment up his own mother's cunt, the cunt he came out of. His mother finds her own fulfillment by having her darling baby boy back up where he started out, now stretching and stuffing and pumping away at her mommy-hole. When Ron blows his hot young balls up his own mother's warm wet twat, it's motherfucking bliss for both of them. One tiny objection. The author writes, "Ron didn't care if she was his Mom or not." That can't be true, can it? The whole gut-wrenching excitement comes from the amazing fact that Ron's got his big hard cock up his own damn birth canal, that he unloads his young balls up where he was once a baby. That's my opinion, anyway. Well, for once maybe Homer nodded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars but who was sue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous