The Greatest of These is Love Pt. 01

Story Info
Expanding into other characters in the "Har-Law" Universe.
20k words
4.7
10.2k
23
15

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Greatest of These Is Love, Part 1

This is my entry for Randi's "When A Man Loves a Woman" event. For those who are familiar with my other tales, it is set in the same universe and has common characters. Reading the other stories is not crucial to enjoy this one. I don't suffer from being an incurable romantic; I enjoy every second of it. All people having intercourse are over the age of 18.

= [] = [] =

John Wilson met Dawn Taggart on a blind date while they were both juniors at the State University. John was scary smart, studious, introspective, serious, and both socially and sexually inexperienced. Dawn appeared to be a typical party girl, a former cheerleader, socially and sexually experienced, and neither studious nor quiet (although she was quite intelligent). John's middle‑class family was from the urban area on the western edge of the state and had a history of financial struggles. Dawn's more financially secure family was from a rural community in the southeast corner of the state. John's parents had been married for over ten years before having any children. Dawn was born six months after her parents were wed in a formal country wedding: the shotgun was painted white. John had one younger brother. Dawn had two younger brothers and younger twin sisters.

Sunday, August 30, 2020

After the first week of classes, Dawn had gone out trolling along Frat Row. She ended up in the bed of a second‑string tight end. She had time to think as she drove from Frat Row back to her dormitory's parking lot. She had gotten what she had long proclaimed she desired: cock size and stamina. This morning she started to have this nagging feeling that something significant was missing from her life.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Dawn expressed her dissatisfaction with her life to her roommate, Julie Lawson.

"I just get the sense that I'm missing something crucial in my life," she complained. "I mean, look at you. You're so happy that you're practically glowing. What am I doing wrong?"

"Dawnie, you've maintained all along that what you looked for in a guy was 'cock size and stamina', right? Maybe you should consider revising your criteria. You can't really train a guy to make you feel safe and protected or to have a caring heart. That's what I get with Tom."

Dawn was quiet, considering Julie's words. It was evident that Julie was sincere, and that gave Dawn pause. She wanted what Julie seemed to have found. She wanted to glow.

Friday, September 25, 2020

Julie went home to visit her mother and sister for the weekend. She had asked Tom, her boyfriend, to take Dawn to the on‑campus movie that night, and he did. Julie wanted Dawn to experience a normal date with a nice guy. They did go to the movie, but Dawn tried to seduce Tom, only to have her efforts rebuffed.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

When Julie returned to campus on Sunday, she met Tom for supper at his dorm. He related what happened on his date with Dawn, and Julie became quite upset with her roommate.

"I think she knows that she went too far, Jules," Tom explained. "She has not communicated with me since. You two should talk about this. Get her story, her version of the truth. Please don't ask me to take her out again."

Julie had not yet seen Dawn since her return from home. Dawn was sitting on her bed, her face a mask of misery. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her face was blotchy. Julie's hardened heart crumbled into dust at this sight. Tentatively, she took Dawn into her arms and the tears flowed from both girls.

Dawn told her everything that happened.

"So, if Tom had succumbed, you'd have taken his virginity?" Julie asked.

Dawn's hands flew to her face in horror. "He's still a virgin? He truly was living like a monk?" Dawn was incredulous that such an appealing guy would be untapped for so long. "But now you know, Jules. He has both his mind and his heart focused on you. I need my own guy who will look at me and treat me the way Tom does with you."

"Dawn, Tom and I will help you find you your own guy."

Friday, October 2, 2020

John looked like a stereotypical nerd, complete with black‑framed glasses and a pocket protector full of pens. But Tom believed that underneath, John was a genuinely nice person as well as 'scary smart'. Tom coached John on some surface things that could improve John's chances with Dawn. Contacts instead of glasses, a polo shirt instead of a button-down with a pocket protector, that sort of thing. In the 'pre-game pep talk', Tom got John to realize that being clever was a good thing. Lastly, Tom used a little of his favorite cologne he knew would grab Dawn's attention. So, when the girls came skipping out of their dorm to meet the guys, Dawn gave John a brief hug and the scent of Tom's 'Business Man' cologne caused her eyes to widen with pleasure. With her senses reeling, she wrapped her arm around his and began to lead him to the on-campus movie night.

Dawn sat the two of them in the back row of the auditorium, allowing Julie and Tom to proceed up to their usual seats. Dawn snuggled into John as the lights dimmed. Soon, her nose was snuffling its way up to his ear, and she gently bit his earlobe. She exhaled into his ear, then followed up with the tip of her tongue. All this had a predictable effect on him; his jeans soon began to bulge. She ran her hand over his bulge, and her eyes widened joyfully in surprise.

"Do you wanna get outta here?" she breathed into his ear as she gently squeezed his hardening manhood. "Because I sure do."

He nodded and she laced her fingers with his and pulled. As quietly as they could, they eased out the door and hurried back to her dorm room. Dawn did not let go of John until she pulled him into her room and slammed the door shut. She pushed him back against the door as her hands were expertly unfastening his belt and jeans. His jockey briefs still hid the details, but his cock was even larger than she had suspected. She pulled his briefs down his legs, forcing the jeans along with them to the floor

For his part, John was just going along with everything she wanted to do. He was like a leaf caught in a stiff breeze, completely subject to the forces around him. He had only imagined what this would be like and here it was actually happening to him. Reality exceeded his dreams by a thousand times. He could just get out little gasps through his shock, and he was not about to do anything to stop her. Then he felt her tongue and mouth on his member.

Dawn was nearly in heaven. Here was a good‑looking guy with a large pussy pleaser and he tasted good! She could not hold herself back. His cock was a rod of hot, fleshy, pulsing stone. She quickly discovered that she could not get him in her throat in her current position due to his innate upward curve. 'Oh, fuck this!' she thought. Tugging his briefs and trousers up his legs, she grasped his hard cock, leading him to her bed. Giggling, she pushed him backward to flop on her covers and she began to remove his shoes.

While he struggled to get his jeans and briefs off, she stepped back to watch his cock bob and sway. He got the pants and shorts back to his ankles and noticed her standing there, just watching him. Her tongue had peeked out between her lips and she was beginning to salivate a bit.

"Well?" he asked. "Where's my show?" He had no idea how those words came out of his mouth.

Dawn shook herself a little, not expecting this pleasant bit of attitude from him. She grasped her shirt at the hem and pulled it up over her head. Her breasts bounced a bit in her lacy, pale blue bra. Now it was John's turn to lick his lips.

"Your turn again, mister."

He kicked off his jeans and briefs and sat up to pull off his socks. She unsnapped her jeans and wiggled them off her hips and gravity had its way with her trousers. A matching bikini panty was presented for his viewing pleasure. John pulled his shirt off and he saw her bending to pick one of his socks off the floor.

"Uh, Dawn, what do you need my sock for?"

"I'm gonna be sure Jules and others know not to come busting in on us." Dawn dashed to the door, pulled the sock over the outside doorknob, and closed and locked the door. "There we go. Now, where were we?" A feral, predatory grin crossed her face, and John gulped. She sauntered over to him, exaggerating her hips' sway. She could feel her nipples hardening inside the confines of her bra. "Ah, that's right. I couldn't fit your cock into my mouth properly, so I was changing my angle to your dangle."

She reached behind her back to undo her bra. She shimmied her shoulders making her breasts sway and causing her bra to loosen and tumble off. All John could do was stare in rapt amazement at the sight before him. Dawn enjoyed his rapt gaze for a moment, then hooked her thumbs into her panties' waistband and tugged them down to the floor. She bent over him from the side and took his rod into her mouth. It was a better fit but still not quite good enough. John then pulled on Dawn's hips and got her into a 69 position over him. Now the angle was perfect for her.

John's eyes rolled back in his head at the exquisite sensations of her taking his cock into her mouth and throat. He opened his eyes and focused on her gorgeous nether lips over his face. Wasting no time, he lifted his head a bit and licked on her exposed clit and into her soaked vagina. At this exquisite development, Dawn lowered her hips allowing him to rest back on the pillow. They both went to town, orally, on each other. Neither one lasted more than ten minutes before climaxing.

Shuddering, Dawn dismounted John's head and knelt on the floor beside her bed. Laying her head on his stomach and looking up at his face, she caught her breath and asked, "How the hell did you know how to do that?"

With a joyful grin, John replied, "Have you ever seen 'The Revenge of the Nerds'? It's true what Louis says. Nerds just watch porn to know what to do. All we think about is sex. Well, it's not all we think about, but much of our free time is spent that way. By the way, you taste really delicious."

"Oh, so do you, John, so do you. I notice you're still a bit stiff. Ready for round two?"

John's eyes widened in surprise and delight, then he recalled his mother's admonition not to make her a grandmother before she was fifty. He remembered that Tom had given him two condoms. They were in his pants pocket and he retrieved one of them. She took it from his hand, expertly removed it from its wrapper, and applied it as intended. Stroking his clad cock, she then applied some of her copious moisture as a lubricant and climbed aboard, cowgirl style. Despite her excitement, she had to stop, reverse, and restart three times before she got him completely inside. But oh, how he filled her!

As she rose and fell on his spear, her breasts bounced and swayed, capturing his gaze. She reached down and grasped his wrists and dragged his hands up to hold them. He was tentative with them, almost too gentle. She had to encourage him to squeeze and caress them, to flick his thumbs over her nipples to stimulate her further. As her responses escalated, his confidence grew. She leaned down to kiss him, and their tongues tangled yet again.

John broke off the kiss and bowed his head trying to latch his mouth onto one of her nipples. His teeth scraped across a nipple, and she came.

"Oh, God! Do that again!" she pleaded, and he acceded to her wishes, this time with the other breast.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh, God! Oh, more! More! MORE! Arrrrgh!"

As her vagina clamped spasmodically on his prophylactic-protected cock, the sensations finally became too much for him, and he came as well. Keeping him inside her, she dropped her body onto his as they gasped for air. His virginity was truly given and graciously accepted as they lightly kissed between breaths. As his erection diminished, it slipped from her nether confines, and he had to use the plumbing facilities. Thoughtfully, he took the discarded wrapper with him. He removed the condom and wrapped both condom and wrapper in toilet paper before depositing them in the small trash can in the bathroom.

He stared at his reflection, trying to see if there was anything visibly changed about himself. 'I am no longer a virgin! Wow!' he thought. He found a washcloth and warmed it with water and cleaned himself off as well as he could. He rinsed the washcloth thoroughly, then returned to her bedside with the very warm cloth. She opened one eye to look at him and he offered it to her. Smiling, she shook her head from side to side and muttered, "You made the mess; you clean it up."

"As you wish, princess." John could channel Westley from 'The Princess Bride' as well as anybody else. He knelt at her bedside as she spread her legs to permit access. He started wiping very gently around her groin. Then, with a sneaky grin on his face, he dipped his tongue into her reddened vagina.

"Oh! Oh, that's nice, John. Keep doing that, stud. Stick it in, deep."

"Mmm-hmm," he hummed against her clit, giving her more tingles. He feasted upon her juices, judiciously using the washcloth until she squirmed at how chill it had become. She looked at the alarm clock which showed it was only 8:20. Julie had given them until midnight. Enough time for a snuggle. She pulled the duvet up over her naked body and squirmed to have her back to the wall, then lifted the covers.

"Put that down, please, John, and come cuddle with me."

Once he climbed into the narrow bed, she rolled to put her butt against his groin, pulled his top arm over her torso, and placed his hand on her bare tit. He burrowed his nose into her neck and gently squeezed the proffered breast. She wiggled her rump against him in acknowledgment. She quickly drifted into a light sleep while he lay there thinking.

'What am I doing here? Dawn's so pretty and I'm just so ... me. Am I just dreaming all of this or is it really real? What does she see in me? Gosh, she seems so nice. Is this really who she is? Or is this just her using me for sex? Not that I'm complaining about the sex. I'm not a virgin any longer! Will she want to do that again?' Over and over, these and similar thoughts ran through John's head.

After about half an hour, Dawn roused slightly. John was still holding her against his body, his hand on her tit. His cock had deflated a bit, but it still fit so well between her ass cheeks. She slowly, subtly rocked her hips and the head pushed against her opening. She became a little more intentional about the rocking. His body noticed this and reacted predictably. She pushed her hips back and he began to re-enter her. It was then that he noticed what was occurring.

"Uh, Dawn? Uh, I'm bare down there."

"Yeah, I kinda noticed that. How does it feel to you?"

"That's not really the question I think we should be asking right now. Are you using any birth control?"

"Yes, I am, Big John. Do you want to continue this, or should we stop?"

"I really don't want to stop, but for both our sakes, I should rubber up again."

Dawn's heart jumped a little at his words. He was so genuine. There was nothing false about him and she found it delightful.

"Okay, get your condom ready. I rode you last time; this time you get to drive."

They explored each other's bodies for the next three hours. John put his final condom to good use. Dawn was so happy to have found a willing prick to fill her so deliciously. Not that he needed much instruction, but she began to fine-tune his oral gratification skills. He learned how hard he could and should maul her breasts to heighten her pleasure. She found the two places where he was most ticklish. He located that very special place on her neck that flipped her switch and turned her into a raving beast, much to his enjoyment.

All too soon, the clock read 11:45 and Julie was due to return. Dawn got John up and moving with the promise of more time together tomorrow. He could not locate one of his socks, so he slipped his shoes on his bare feet and they made their way to the door. Laying a head-spinning kiss on him one last time, she opened the door for him to egress. Then he found his missing sock on the doorknob, and he stuck it in his pants pocket with its mate. Mouthing 'tomorrow', Dawn sent him on his way and closed the door. She sat in her chair and pulled out her laptop. She started her hunt at eBay.

John floated his way back to his dorm room. He didn't remember climbing the stairs or walking down the hall to his room. Once there, he quickly stripped and got into bed, eager to sleep and dream about her until he could see her again.

Saturday, October 3, 2020

The next morning, John encountered Tom in the breakfast line. Profuse thanks were offered for Tom's assistance the previous evening. John shared that he and Dawn were heading out for the day together to see if they were more than just sexually compatible.

A honking car horn caught his attention as Dawn pulled up in a convertible with the top already down. A huge smile graced her face as John opened the passenger door and got in. She insisted on a kiss from him before putting the car in gear. Laughing as he took her head in his hands and lightly stroked her lips with his. Then her eyes took on a feral gleam and she showed him how she expected to be kissed. He flopped back against the headrest with his eyes nearly glazed over in ecstasy.

"Buckle up, Big John. This ride could be a bit bumpy."

Obviously, Dawn had plans for them. They drove down to the old part of town where a craft festival was occurring. As they walked along the cobbled streets, she held his hand, interlacing their fingers. She would occasionally look up at him and smile. To John, her smile was like the sun coming out from behind the clouds; it warmed him to his core. He was just happy to be with her. Never in his wildest imaginings could he have dreamed of all this.

They walked around the seven-block area blocked off for the festival. Dawn seemed to be looking for someone or something in particular. They looked at every vendor's display as they wandered the streets. Throughout their morning, Dawn never relinquished her hold on John's hand.

Then her body tensed as she focused on one vendor's sign. 'Scents of the World' was a private vendor's booth staffed by a middle-aged couple. Determinedly, Dawn strode up, pulling John along.

"Good morning, dearies," the lady said with a delightful English accent. "Isn't this just a glorious day? Is there something you are looking for?" the lady inquired.

"According to your website last night, you might have a couple of bottles of 'Business Man' cologne. Is this still true?" Dawn asked.

" 'Business Man'? Hmmm. Not much call for that anymore." Her partner immediately started rifling through the six boxes of product they had lugged in from their van. "Are you certain I can't interest you in something a bit more ... current?"

"It's the 'Business Man' cologne I'm interested in," Dawn replied.

"Je les ai trouvé," the man called out ["I found them"]. "Voilà!" He turned around to face the ladies with a box in each hand.

The lady opened one of the packages and slid out the curiously shaped bottle. Dawn's eyes widened in surprise and glee.

"We'll take them both!" Dawn exclaimed. A shrewd look flashed across the lady's face and the man turned his face away from the customers.

"Now, you know, dear, this stuff is not cheap. It's very difficult for even us to find, and practically impossible for anyone without our connections."