The Greatest of These is Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Junior scoffed. "This the guy?"

"John, this is my younger brother, Junior. Junior, this is my boyfriend, John Wilson," Dawn introduced the guys.

"Uh-huh," was the only greeting from Junior. John just nodded in return. "I've gotta get the Taco Smell off'n me, Dawn. Then I gotta get my beauty sleep. Big game tomorrow afternoon 'gainst Cape."

"We'll be there, Junior," Dawn promised.

Junior disappeared down the hall to his room. John pushed Dawn away enough so he could sit up. Dawn stood and pulled him up to his feet. "Come on, Big John. You've met Junior like Daddy asked. Head on down to my room while I make sure things are locked up."

John headed downstairs to Dawn's room and paused to look around it. A couple of small trophies and some medals and ribbons were spread around her bedroom walls. He moved closer to see that they were all from various cheerleading competitions. Dawn was watching him from her doorway. He sensed her watching and turned to face her.

"Yeah, trinkets from high school," she volunteered. "I decided I'd had enough of that and never even tried out for the cheer squad at State. Guess I just didn't want to endure the competition for something I knew was insignificant in the grand scheme of things."

Dawn kept revealing small yet deep aspects of herself as they spent more time together. John treasured each and every one of them.

"Let's get into bed, sweetie," he suggested, and she grinned in response. They skinned down to t-shirts and underwear then chose their sides of the bed. Dawn had never before had to choose which side of the bed she wanted and was a little slow. John sensed her indecision and forced the matter by choosing the side away from the door. He pulled back the covers and a lovely fragrance of springtime wafted up to caress their noses. John looked a bit surprised.

"It must have been Mamma or my sisters who put fresh linens on our bed," Dawn surmised. "I did not expect that at all."

"We'll have to thank them in the morning. Until then, however ..." and John climbed into bed and held his arms open in an obvious invitation.

"Oh, yeah, Big John. We need to be kinda quiet 'cause Mamma and Daddy are right above us. We should get on with things, though. My period's due real soon."

"I think I just want to hold and cuddle you tonight, sweetie," John said. "Don't get me wrong, though. I like it when we couple. I'd hate to instigate things only to have them put on hold by Mother Nature."

Turning out the light, Dawn rolled over and was the little spoon to John's big one. She pulled his hand under her t-shirt to her unsupported breast and hummed in pleasure. Sleep soon enveloped both of them.

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Dawn awoke to a feeling she'd never awoken to before: a man's mouth and tongue on her sweet pussy. John had gone down on her many times in their month together, but this was the first time she'd had the pleasure of waking to the sensation. And it felt WONDERFUL!

John was fully beneath the covers and between her legs so there was this large, linens‑covered hump in the middle of the bed. It was still dark in her room, so John must either be able to see in the dark or he had memorized what her groin looked like. Either way, she had no intention of stopping him. Her hands lifted the hem of her t-shirt over her breasts and began to tweak and pull on her very stiff nipples. She let out a soft moan of delight then clapped a hand over her mouth. She didn't want to wake her parents in the room above her with her vocalizations.

Her left breast missed the hand that had been paying attention to it, but that hand was busy keeping their sounds to a minimum. John's hands were not available either, as he had them both under her butt, gently squeezing her buns. Then his thumb wandered over her sphincter and she thought she was going to pass out. She orgasmed, hard! She surprised John by squirting into his open maw. He laughed, which caused his lips and tongue to vibrate in Dawn's private central core. That led to even more delight and excitement on her part. This time she did briefly lose consciousness.

Feeling Dawn go slack, John disengaged and threw back the covers. Grinning, he wiped first his face and then her central core with the hand towel he'd had the foresight to acquire before pleasuring his girlfriend. He had not expected quite that level of response from her, but he was extremely pleased with himself for what he'd achieved.

Dawn pulled him into a scorching kiss. As they rolled around, wrapped in each other, Dawn could hear a slow, softly resonating thump coming from the room above. She stopped kissing John and tried to listen. John wasn't yet aware, and he kept pressing his lips to her neck and ear. Finally, she grasped his head and hissed, "Sssshh. Just listen."

The tempo of the rhythmic resonance seemed to be increasing. It wasn't until John heard a groan in a lower timbre that he clued into what was happening. He grinned mischievously and Dawn returned it.

"I guess we weren't quiet enough this morning, huh?" she whispered.

"It's gratifying to know that your parents still like each other," he answered.

"I think it's quite a bit more than just liking each other. I've never heard them at it before. They're trying to be quiet for our sake."

"Are you going to say anything to your mother?" John asked.

"Probably not today; perhaps tomorrow right before we head back to school, though." She looked at her phone for the time and saw it was just before 7:00. "Let's get up and dressed and see what the rest of the family is doing for breakfast. We can get showered up after that and before we have to head to the football game."

Slipping on shorts, they quickly flushed, brushed their teeth and hair, and mounted the stairs to the main level. There in the dining room were Jenny, Ginny, Junior, and Danny, all eating cereal. Junior's bowl was easily twice the size of the others' bowls. John noticed the "Cereal Killer" printed on the side of Junior's bowl, and John snorted at that. Dawn indicated to John that he should take a seat, then she retrieved bowls, spoons, milk, and cereal for them.

"Did you two sleep well?" one of the twins inquired. "Did you sleep at all?" the other one teased with a wicked smile on her face.

"Yes, we slept very well, thank you," Dawn said with a clipped tone. "Was it you two or Mamma who made sure there were fresh linens on my bed?"

"Ginny and I made it up at Mamma's direction," Jenny replied.

"Well, thank you both for that."

"You're welcome, Dawnie. Did you enjoy your wake‑up call this morning?" Jenny persisted. "Me and Ginny appreciated your attempts at keeping things quiet." Jenny gave John a knowing smile.

Daniel looked a little lost at the girls' conversation, and Junior was focused on cramming as much as he could into his mouth as quickly as he could. Given the volume of food concerned, it was still taking him some time.

Dawn, on the other hand, flushed a bit at her sister's comment. The twins had just turned twelve years old back in August and Dawn wasn't certain this discussion was entirely appropriate for girls of their age.

"It's all right, Dawnie. We've already had the 'talk' with Mamma and all of the sixth graders now have to take Personal Health as part of science class. Most of the kids who live on farms already know how babies are made; no cabbage leaves or storks involved."

"Well, I guess if you're old enough to ask the question, you're old enough to hear the answer. Yes, I REALLY enjoyed my wake‑up call this morning. I've never had one like that before."

John slopped a little milk he was pouring into his bowl at Dawn's admission. This was so different than any discussion he'd ever had with his parents or brother. He was both amazed and pleased to experience this kind of familial love.

"So, Junior, you're playing in a football game today?" John inquired once Dawn's brother had emptied his cereal bowl.

"Yeah, we're playing the team from Cape at 1:00. It's not our Homecoming game; that was two weeks ago and we whooped Farmville's asses up and down the field. This is gonna be our toughest opponent, though."

"I never played football myself," John admitted.

"That's pretty obvious; you throw like a girl," Danny said softly. Ginny and Jenny tittered at Danny's put‑down.

"What position do you play, Junior?" John asked, ignoring Danny's snide comment.

"Defensive Tackle and End," came the reply. "Blocking Tight End if needed, usually on obvious running plays."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you in action this afternoon," John said, trying to smooth out the relationship. Junior just grunted softly in reply.

The breakfast bowls had been rinsed and placed in the empty dishwasher by the time Emily and Josh emerged from their bedroom. Their hair had not been brushed or combed, and there was a little weaving to Emily's gait. The satisfied smiles on both of Dawn's parents' faces were quite telling.

"Say nothing, Sweet Pea," Emily quietly advised Dawn, "and know that this is ENTIRELY your fault. Thank you, darlin'!"

"MY fault? How so, Mamma?" Dawn asked, equally quietly.

"You brought John home, you spritzed that cologne on him, you were not as quiet this morning as you thought you were. Yes, I'm the one who attacked your father and he was very receptive. So, again, thank you."

Emily walked away with a smile on her face and she pulled Josh into another loving embrace right in front of all her children, who looked away with smiles on their own faces.

John took advantage of the distraction to head back downstairs. He wanted a shower before the remainder of the day's planned activities. Dawn watched John make his retreat, then addressed her family.

"Danny, I don't think your comment about John's lack of throwing ability was well received. Aside from that, what do you think about him?" The group was quiet for a bit, then her father cleared his throat.

"Dawn, he is the first guy you have ever brought home and had stay overnight. I think your selectiveness has borne good fruit. I like him. He's quiet, polite, and seems very attentive to you."

"Yeah, he's thick‑skinned enough to stand up to me and Junior," Danny observed. "That's a good thing, I think. I'll apologize to him today for my crack at him."

The others all nodded in agreement with Josh and Danny but had nothing else to offer. Emily ducked her head and turned back to the kitchen, but not before Dawn caught her mother's smile.

"Okay, then. We're gonna get our showers and I'm gonna take him walking around downtown this morning. We'll be at the high school for the game by 12:30," Dawn announced, then headed down to her room to await her turn for the shower.

Dawn was seated on her bed waiting for John to emerge from his shower. She was still dressed in shorts and a t‑shirt, and just sitting on the edge of her bed, waiting for him. It wasn't like she had ulterior motives or nefarious plans in mind for his nearly naked body, even though she did.

John came through the bedroom door wrapped in only a towel. Dawn's eyes lit up like a young child on Christmas morning. She quickly closed the door behind him and held him from behind. She ran her hands up his hairless chest, gently caressing his ribs. She grasped his towel and slowly pulled it off his hips, revealing his partially erect cock. He just stood there, accepting her affections while she ran her hand around and grasped her prize.

Spinning him around, Dawn dropped to her knees and swiftly enveloped his tumescence in her wanton maxillary orifice. It didn't take her three minutes to extract the reward she sought from him as he gently ran his fingers through her hair.

"Oh, God, Dawn! What have I ever done to deserve you?" he muttered. Dawn sucked his cock clean then dried it off with his towel. Rising to her feet, she answered him.

"You haven't done anything. You simply are who you are, John. Sometimes I wonder how I deserve you. I'm a much better person with you in my life, and I'm grateful for that. Now, let me get cleaned up. I want to show you around downtown Phelps Bluff before we head out to the high school for the game." With a turn of her head and a flip of her hair, Dawn headed down the hall to the bathroom to complete her preparations for being out in public.

John sat heavily on the bed as he considered her actions, her words, and her attitude. He wanted to speak with her, but not in front of her family. He heard the twins' voices coming down the hallway from the base of the stairs. Realizing with a start that he sat there naked with the bedroom door open, he quickly closed the door. He pulled on his jeans and put on the new polo shirt that Dawn had bought him last weekend. She had declared that he needed some better clothes in his wardrobe.

He was fully dressed when Dawn returned. Firmly closing her bedroom door, she dropped her towel to present her naked form for his viewing pleasure. She turned and preened and showed off just for her man's delight. The expression on his face was everything she needed from him at that moment.

Dawn and John drove the two-and-a-half miles to downtown Phelps Bluff. It was the largest population center for nearly forty miles in every direction. Still, in comparison both to where John grew up and where their university was located, this was a small town. They passed the usual cluster of fast‑food purveyors on their way. Dawn pointed out the Taco Bell where Junior worked.

Parking spaces downtown were not difficult to come by that Halloween morning as it was still early. Additionally, there were fewer people out and about due to a home football game that afternoon. Dawn wanted John to experience the community where she grew up so he could understand her better. They started on the east side of the town square and walked the entire circuit around the old brick county courthouse that stood in the center of town.

Dawn pointed out certain places of note to her as they walked about holding hands. They looked in most of the store windows as they walked around the downtown area. Suddenly, she yanked his arm and led him to one particular store.

"Come with me, John. There's someone I want you to meet," she explained.

Reaching around her, John opened the door and the tinkling of a bell was a quaint throwback to a bygone era. Smiling nervously, he followed her in. A middle-aged woman came out from the back of the store and broke into an ear-to-ear smile when she saw who had come in.

"Dawnie! Are you just visiting from school, or have they caught onto your hijinks and given you the boot?" the woman asked, winking at John.

"Aunt Margie! How could you think that of me?" Dawn had a huge smile of her own as she embraced the woman. "I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, John Wilson. John, this is my mamma's sister, Margie."

"It's a genuine pleasure to meet you, ma'am," John said, nodding his head.

"Ma'am? What's this crap?" Margie declared. Letting go of Dawn, she pulled John into a warm hug. "As long as you are associated with this ragamuffin, you call me Aunt Margie; you got me?"

"Yes'm ... yes, Aunt Margie," John eked out.

"So, whatcha got new, Aunt Margie?" Dawn asked.

"I got this new t-shirt and sweatshirt design in just the other day." 'Life's Better on the Bluff' was the caption under a boy and a girl sitting on the edge of a cliff, kissing.

Dawn squealed when she saw it. To her, it was perfect.

"I need two sweatshirts, both in that navy blue; one large and one XL," Dawn declared.

"You're in luck, sweetie. I happen to have those right here," Margie said as she pulled them off a shelf behind the counter.

"Don't even bother to put them in a bag or fold them up; just take the tags off. We're gonna wear them out of here and to the game this afternoon. And I'm gonna tell everyone who asks where they came from," Dawn stated. She presented her credit card to her aunt while staring at John, daring him to say or do anything. Wisely, he kept his mouth shut since it was one of a couple things for them to discuss on their way back to school on Sunday.

They arrived at the high school parking lot just after noon. Dawn had taken them through the Taco Bell drive‑thru, explaining that the food offered at the concession stand couldn't be considered a meal, not that Taco Bell was a whole lot better. When they did get to the high school, the parking lot was so full that they had to park in the far outermost row away from the field. While it wasn't Homecoming, the game against Cape would likely be the football team's greatest challenge until they made it to the playoffs. Phelps Bluff's populace really turned out to support their football team!

Holding his hand tightly in hers, Dawn led John into the stands. Her family was in its usual area and had saved a place for Dawn and John to sit together. Jenny and Ginny grinned and waved as they saw the pair making their way to the family. Then they noticed the sweatshirts and squealed, pointing them out to their mother and father.

"Where did you two get those?" Emily asked.

"At Aunt Margie's shop," Dawn explained, and Emily nodded approvingly.

"I think they suit you both very well," Ginny remarked.

"Thank you, Gin."

They had taken their seats when the teams appeared on the field for their warm‑ups. While the teams were loosening up, Josh asked John what they had done that morning. John related their time downtown and almost having his arm yanked out of its socket. Josh smiled, knowingly. He could tell that John was totally besotted with Dawn.

"It's funny what a guy will put up with for the right woman, eh?" Josh commented. John nodded silently, considering Josh's words and attitude. "I'm much the same way with Emily. There's nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of in caring for someone, or placing their desires before your own."

The teams completed their warm‑ups and moved to their respective sidelines. John thought he recognized Junior, but with the helmets on he was uncertain. One of the players for the Bluff team did seem a little taller than many others, but John couldn't tell for sure if that was Junior.

"Which one is Junior?" John asked Danny. Danny looked askance at John.

"Oh. Well, he's number 95 there, just about to head to midfield for the coin toss." Junior was the larger player John had noticed.

The teams were very even quality‑wise. The score was 7 - 7 at halftime. John noticed that Junior always seemed to be double‑teamed by two offensive linemen and that most of the running plays were directed away from him. John remarked on the evenness of the teams and Danny gave a wry smile.

"Just wait for the second half. They'll be making some adjustments in the locker rooms. Then we'll see some changes in how they play the second half."

Sure enough, the Cape team began to use more passing plays than they had before, whereas the Bluff team seemed to run more. John noticed that Junior was on the field several times as an offensive blocking tight end. Coincidentally, most of those plays resulted in significant yardage gains.

With a minute to go in the fourth quarter, the score was tied at 21 and Cape had the ball near midfield. They called for a pass and Junior got his hands up. He tipped the pass into the hands of the defensive back who scampered down the sideline to score a touchdown. The home team's stands went wild with joy! The point after was good, and Phelps Bluff won 28 - 21.

Dawn grabbed John and kissed him excitedly in front of everybody. Danny just stood there, obviously conflicted, while Ginny and Jenny hooted and hollered their approval. John nearly pushed Dawn away since that sort of public display embarrassed him. He quickly realized, however, that he had the approval of most of her family, and he happily returned her affection.