The Greatest Witch Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

==========

POV LIZBET

==========

**********

CHAPTER 12 - Lucky To Be Alive

**********

The day had been quite busy, and finally, things were slowing down. Two customers remained at a table by the window but looked to be finishing up. I was cleaning up when the small bell on the door tinkled. Looking up, it was Finn, wearing his Covid mask.

"Back so soon, Finn?"

"I found Morgana! Morgan Le Fay! The Fairy Witch! It's really her! I followed her to her house and snuck into her basement. She held me prisoner for a while, but I escaped, and Look! Look at this! I stole her spell book!"

The customers stared at Finn. I had to think fast. "Very convincing, Finn. A lot more emotion this time. Let me do my line, 'Hurry, let's hide in the kitchen'."

Finn looked as confused as the customers, but glancing around, he understood and followed me through the beaded doorway into the kitchen.

"Where's your mom?" he asked.

"She's not here. Calm Down! There are customers out there! Stay here and be quiet! I'll text my mom and ask her to come. Then, you can tell us both what happened."

I returned to the parlor area and walked over to the two customers. "That's my boyfriend. He's in a Halloween play about witches and is practicing one of his scenes. Is there anything else I can get you?"

The customers declined and left a few minutes later. I flipped the sign on the door to 'CLOSED' just as my mother arrived.

I shouted, "Finn! My mom's here. Come out!"

He emerged from the kitchen, still clutching the spell book. "I found Morgana! I know it's her. And I know where she lives."

My mother said, "We know about Morgana, but without a witch hunter, no one dared challenge her. Now, what do I see in your hands?"

"It's her spell book. I was walking back to the Hawthorne when I picked up a powerful smoky scent from a raven-haired woman. I suspected she was a dark witch and followed her to an old house. I snuck into her basement, but she must have heard me and blew a paralyzing powder into my face. She held me prisoner for several hours, and I couldn't move. She said I looked just like my great-grandfather, and using the story from his journal, I convinced her I was. She told me the powder wouldn't wear off until tomorrow, but somehow it did. When she left me alone, I managed to escape, taking her spell book with me. I was careful not to close it."

"You are lucky to be alive, Finn. It was a dangerous game you played," said my mother. "Let me see the book."

Finn handed her the book. My mother set it down and opened it. "And what do we have here?" she asked, holding up some panties.

"Uhhh, the room where she held me was next to her laundry room. I held it to my face to check for a dark witch smell when she hit me with the paralyzing powder. I needed something to keep the book from closing and grabbed the first thing I could find."

I got a Bing on my cell phone. It was a message from one of my friends, a former dark witch, so I opened it up.

"Mom! You've got to hear this! It's from Isobel. She copied a text message from Morgana. Let me read it. 'It's gone. He's gone! The witch hunter has betrayed me! He has returned from the dead! He tracked me down! He resisted my paralyzing powder! He has stolen my spell book! He is the Greatest Witch Hunter of all time!!!! Beware! He is here in Salem. Anyone who sees a tall man with red hair and a beard, let me know. Your reward will be great!'"

My mother looked at Finn, "Morgana is searching for you and this book. Dark witches all over Salem will watch for you. Your hotel will be the first place they check. It's not safe for you to go there. You should stay here with Lizbet tonight."

I looked at Finn. "It's too risky right now, but I will ask Isobel to stop by tomorrow morning to get your key. She can pick up your things and bring them here."

Finn looked nervous but nodded yes.

I looked at my mom and said, "Won't Morgana be scrying, trying to find him?"

"What's scrying?" asked Finn.

"It's what you think of when someone uses a crystal ball," my mother said. "Morgana probably uses a black mirror instead. Scrying picks up magical energy from one place on the earth and transfers it to another. She will draw energy to her, seeking images or visions to locate you."

I yelled, "Then won't she see Finn here in my shoppe!"

"No, Lizbet. I know a protective enchantment I can place on the shoppe to prevent magical energy from leaving. Finn will be safe here, undetected if he remains indoors. I'm taking Morgana's spell book with me and will bring others to study it. Give me your cell phone number, Finn, and I will let you know what we find." Finn did as my mother asked.

"Lizbet, we can't keep Finn hidden from Morgana forever. Practice with him so he can defend himself when Morgana finds him."

I glanced over at Finn. His nervousness turned into fear.

After my mom left, Finn looked at me and said, "What have I done?"

**********

CHAPTER 13 - Dinner Is Served

**********

"Like my mom suggested, we should try a couple of spells so you can practice blocking them. I don't know any dark magic spells. The best I can do is some spells you might call light grey, but the blocking should be similar. Stand there in front of the counter and hold up your dagger."

As my first spell came to mind, I told Finn, "Here is the first lesson. Hold your dagger lower." I spoke the words and aimed my honeybee spell at his beard.

"Ouch! That stings," shouted Finn. "You told me to lower my dagger, and then your spell hit me in the face!"

"Lesson one. Never listen to the words of a witch while you are fighting. Many dark spells aim at your head or your heart. Always protect those. Now let's try again."

I sent the same spell at Finn's dagger, and a transparent shield formed in front. My spell hit it in a dust-like puff, then vanished.

"Good. But your shield looked thin and weak. If you battle a powerful dark witch, you must draw much more magic to your dagger."

I opened a linen drawer, pulled out a dark grey tea towel, and placed it over my head as if I were a specter. I said in a deep, raspy voice, "Think of me as an enemy. A dark witch. You are afraid. Your senses heightened. BOOOO!" The startled Finn jumped back!

I hoarsely yelled, "Defend yourself, Witch Hunter!" I spoke the words to my next spell, waving my arms and trying to look as menacing as possible. I threw both hands toward Finn, releasing my hummingbird spell. A dozen brightly colored hummingbirds issued from my hands, spreading out and diving at Finn. Throwing off my tea towel, I was pleased to see his shield glowing brightly. As the hummingbirds hit the shield, they vanished.

"Where did they go?" yelled Finn.

"They were never there. It was an illusion. A dark witch doesn't have to hit you with a spell, she can create an illusion of something fearful, hoping you turn and run away."

"Hummingbirds? Really? Don't you have anything more frightening?" questioned Finn.

"I put out feeders in front of my store in the summer to attract hummingbirds, and hummingbirds attract customers. They are very curious and will sometimes interact with the customers. But they can be rather aggressive if other birds come near their feeders. Someone like you would be especially in danger because they are attracted to red!"

"Ha, Ha."

"The last lesson before dinner is some witches can cast spells without words. These are harder to defend against because you cannot hear the witch speaking."

"You mean like the TV show, Bewitched, where Samantha twitches her nose like this?" Finn pinched his nose and wiggled it side-to-side.

"My mom says they filmed a couple of episodes right here in Salem. Anyway, I don't do silent spells, but you must assume Morgana can. When you confront a dark witch, never lower your dagger. It's time for dinner. You're helping!"

"I'm not much of a cook."

"Good, then you won't get in my way," I laughed. "Bring your dagger." I led Finn through the beaded doorway into the kitchen. "We are having forest mushroom risotto. The Peak season for mushrooms is winding down, so I went into the woods yesterday to forage. I found several varieties, and they will taste wonderful in a risotto." I assigned Finn the task of cutting up an onion and mincing some garlic.

He asked, "Where do you keep your kitchen knives?"

"Use your dagger," I replied.

Finn gave me a look of disbelief. "My special magical all-powerful witch hunter's dagger? For cutting onions?"

"You need to get comfortable handling your dagger, and when meet a dark witch, be ready to use it. And besides, you'll find out if you need to sharpen the blade."

"I hadn't considered that."

"When the time comes, don't hesitate. A dark witch won't. Now, get to work dicing."

With both of us working, the rest of the prep work went quickly. It felt strange having a man in the shoppe after closing, and even stranger knowing he would spend the night. I was attractive enough that men would approach me and begin a conversation, but I believe in being truthful before entering into a relationship. 'I own a tea shoppe, I dropped out of pharmacy school, and I'm a witch' ended many an evening early.

During dinner, we talked about Salem and magic. Finn showed quite a bit more interest now in the latter, and I found him funny and witty. Finn was well-traveled and had been to Ireland, a place I always wanted to go. It was an odd yet stimulating feeling talking with Finn. Neither of us is in a relationship, and since this wasn't really a date, it removed the need for an 'avian mating dance'. Finn asked about the tea shoppe and with his accounting background, offered suggestions regarding costs, deductions, pricing, and profits. Perhaps boring to some, it was more exciting for someone needing to have her roof repaired. We talked for several hours before we cleaned up and resumed training.

"Sometimes a dark witch will surprise you. You may be unable to block her spell, so you must resist it. She will use twisted words and her power of seduction to lower your resistance, but remember unless cast by a powerful dark witch, most spells won't work unless you want them to work. Let's try one."

I prepared a spell and directed it at Finn. My spell hit its mark, and he gave me a stunned look of surprise.

Finn advanced toward me. "Resist it!" I yelled. He wrapped his arms around me, and our lips met. Unable to resist my spell, he gave me a long, passionate kiss, one I also failed to resist.

"You didn't resist my spell, Finn."

"What kind of spell was it?" he asked, his green eyes locked onto mine.

"I told you I don't know dark spells. It was a love spell."

"No wonder I couldn't resist. I wanted your spell to work."

This was wrong. I stopped using love spells years ago and refuse to use magic to attract a man. I put my hand on Finn's forehead. "That is enough magic for tonight. I release you."

Our eyes met again. He looked disappointed. I turned away.

**********

Chapter 14 - The Clawfoot Tub

**********

"The guest bedroom is on the left at the top of the stairs. Everything you need should be there."

"I would like to take a shower first. My muscles are sore from my encounters today."

"I don't have a shower, but you can take a hot bath. There is a clawfoot tub upstairs."

"I have a few things to add to the bath water to make your muscles feel better. Why don't you start the water and I'll bring them up along with some fresh towels."

"That sounds great," Finn replied.

I looked over various oils and herbs to find one suitable for a man. Selecting a jar of oil and a sachet of herbs, I grabbed five candles and some clean towels, then went upstairs. The door was slightly ajar. Peeking inside, the bath water was running, but Finn had already started to undress. I hesitated outside the door, wondering whether to go in. I decided to wait. Finn was not what I would call muscular but had a lean body, one pleasant to be held against. I felt naughty, catching glimpses of his chest hair and pubic hair, both nearly as brilliant as his red beard. He carefully stepped into the tub and lowered himself into the water.

Should I go in? I reflected on past opportunities where I paused, unable to accept risk and move forward. Here was a naked man in my house! Handsome enough, charming in a way, and very unique. After all, he was a witch hunter. I could just go to my bedroom and spend the night dreaming about what might have been. Or I could do something crazy! Risky! Foolish! And maybe Fantastic! I was single, twenty-nine years old, and without prospects. Why not? The worst I would get is a stern 'get out'.

I knocked and entered, not giving Finn a chance to respond, and placed clean towels on a small table near the tub, next to his cell phone. I drizzled some scented oil into the bath water and tossed in the sachet. Finn smiled at me but did not attempt to hide his manhood. After a quick glance, I forced myself to look away. I went around the room and lit the five hand-made light blue candles, positioning them in the shape of a pentagon around the tub. As the room filled with the scent of sandalwood, cedar, and jasmine, I spoke a protective spell.

"What did you just do?" asked Finn.

"Sandalwood has magical properties for protection and purification. The light blue candles symbolize water, like your bath, and promote relaxation and tranquility. Some believe they can attract positive energy and bring good luck."

As the flames grew brighter, I turned off the lights. "Just relax and soak."

"Thanks!" he said.

Finn's cell phone rang. "It's a call from your mother," he whispered, as if afraid my mom would see us together in the small bathroom.

"Answer it," I said. "I'll be quiet."

After the fourth ring, Finn pressed Accept, and put the call on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Finn. It's Lizbet's mom. As near as my coven can tell, you were lucky to recover so fast from Morgana's paralyzing powder. It may have been due to the panties you held up to your nose, which blocked some of the powder. We have been studying Morgana's spell book. It is fascinating, with notations dating back hundreds of years. We are working on counterspells, and when I come over tomorrow morning, I will teach them to your dagger."

My mom said, "Speaking of spell books, you should get Lizbet to show you hers."

It was a 'now or never' moment. I bent over at the waist and grabbed the hem of my dress, pulling it up over my head. There was nothing underneath to obscure Finn's view. I moved closer to the tub, slowly and seductively rubbing my hands over my body.

Finn replied, "Ohhh! Uhhh! Lizbet has been showing me a lot, including some very interesting things. We did some training earlier and then had dinner."

"Oh? What did you have?" my mom asked.

"Lizbet made forest mushroom risotto."

"Lizbet told me she went foraging this past weekend and couldn't wait to get her hands on a huge mushroom."

I dropped to my knees, reached into the tub, and grabbed Finn's cock, right below his mushroom-shaped head. I rubbed my hands up and down his shaft, forcing the loose flesh upward and holding it there, making his head seem larger.

Finn said, "I've been through a lot today, and my muscles are pretty sore. I'm looking forward to a nice hot bath."

"You should ask Lizbet to put something in the bath water to relax you."

"Shhhhh," I silently motioned, with one finger to my lips. I stood and grasped the lips of the clawfoot tub, then quietly lowered myself into the hot water and knelt. Finn spread his legs apart and draped them over the sides of the tub, allowing me a full view as I moved closer.

"Oh, I think Lizbet has something in mind."

I dipped a cupped hand into the water and brought it up to my chin, then slowly released it against my body, the water trickling tantalizingly between my breasts.

My mom said, "When Lizbet bought the shoppe, it only had a small tub, so she replaced it. Lizbet was happy to put her hands on a big one."

I leaned forward and grasped Finn's partially submerged cock. Using exaggerated pulling motions, I stroked the shaft of his wet cock, alternating my hands as if I were climbing a rope.

"When Lizbet installed the tub, she called a plumber to fix a water problem. If you have trouble getting hot, you should ask her to check your pipes."

Finn had figured out my game. He pointed to his cock, "I'll be sure to ask Lizbet to check them out."

I leaned further forward, grasped the base of his shaft, and brought the tip to my lips, teasing it with my tongue. I paused and looked up at him with a smile, sticking out my tongue to show him his creamy pre-cum.

Finn smiled back. "I like how clawfoot tubs have high backs, and those elegant lips curve all the way around."

I began kissing and lapping against the sides of Finn's cock, working my way up, down, and all the way around. I pressed my tongue firmly against the sensitive bottom of his shaft, gave it a slow lick, and heard him softly gasp.

Finn said, "Lizbet's clawfoot tub sounds nice and deep as if it could swallow me up."

I let the tip of Finn's cock slide between my lips, and in one smooth motion, and with surprising ease, took nearly the entire length into my throat, stopping just at the water line. Finn was breathing heavily.

My mom said, "Nothing better than a good hot bath to suck the stiffness right out of you, Finn."

I cupped Finn's ball sack with my left hand, stroked the lower part of his cock with my right, and began sucking in earnest. Finn raised his bum off the bottom of the tub, letting me go deeper, and I rewarded him by sucking harder, tightening my lips on each upstroke.

"I agree. Nothing feels as good as a long hard soak."

My mom asked, "Where's Lizbet now?"

"She's working really hard down below. She's an amazing woman, and knows her stuff."

"I'll let you go, Finn. There hasn't been a witch hunter in Salem for a long time. All of us, including Lizbet, have been looking forward to your coming."

Her last words, combined with my efforts, were enough to set Finn off. His cock started twitching, and his ball sack tightened.

"Uhhhhh! Yeah! Uhhhhh!" Finn's cock rapidly erupted three times in my mouth. "You're right. I'm really glad I came."

I lifted my head and leaned back, releasing a small dribble from my mouth and letting it run down my chin, then swallowed the rest of his warm stringy cum.

"It's going to turn cold tonight, Finn. Be sure to ask Lizbet to find something soft and warm you can slip into."

It was my turn to point. I nodded, then extended my index finger, and directed it straight at my pussy.

Finn smiled. "I'm counting on it. I'm sure what Lizbet has planned for tonight will be absolutely perfect."

"Sleep tight, Finn."

"Nice and tight is how I like it," replied a grinning Finn.

"I'll see you around ten tomorrow. Bye, Finn."

"Bye now!"

**********

Chapter 15 - Stand And Deliver

**********

I leaned forward, resting my body against Finn's, laying my head on his shoulder. I felt nice and warm from the hot water and safe in Finn's arms, happy I could bring him to an orgasm. We cuddled like this for several minutes, scooping up handfuls of water and drizzling them over each other.

Finn said, "The water is starting to cool down. I think it's time to get up, Lizbet."

"Do I have to?"

"Stand up, so I can see all of you."

I grabbed the lips of the tub and pushed up into a standing position. Looking down, Finn was still seated, reclining against the tall back of the tub and smiling.

Finn said, "Come closer."

There was not much space, but by placing my feet on either side of Finn, I was able to move forward. Finn sat up, leaned toward me, and then reached his hands around me to cup my bum cheeks.