The Greatest Witch Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice," he said, pulling me even closer.

My upper thighs pressed against his shoulders, my hairy pussy close to his bearded face. He began slowly kissing the front of my hips and sensitive lower stomach, teasing me with his beard. He squeezed my bum cheeks, then ran his hands over the back of my thighs. His hands kept moving, slowly and with intent, working their way around my hips, and began caressing the front of my thighs.

I had to know, so I asked, "Does my hairy pussy bother you?"

He leaned his head back and looked up at me. "Just look at my face. Do I look like I'm bothered by body hair? I love hair, and especially your hair. It is so sexy and alluring on you. I am touching the most amazing person in the world. You are so beautiful. I am almost scared to touch you, but I so much want to."

I exhaled and felt any apprehension leave with it. "Thank you, Finn."

He moved his hands and brought them up to my breasts, cupping them from beneath and teasing the nipples with his fingers. I reached out and placed a hand on his head and began lightly stroking his red hair. Finn outlined my body with his hands and stretched his neck forward until his nose rested against my hairy mound. His warm skin and red beard pressed against me, and I felt his breath pass between my legs. There was one more thing I had to know. Did he want me, or my pheromones?

"Finn, are you doing this because of my witch pheromones?"

"According to your mother, the effects of the tea wore off hours ago. This morning you smelled like nature. Tonight, you smell like a woman. I want to be with you, because you are you, beautiful, funny, and in control of your life. You're amazing, and I am so lucky to be with you."

It took me a moment to process his words. His words penetrated me, spreading more warmth through my body than even the hot bath water. I grabbed his hair, and pulled him into me, holding him tightly against me. It was me, not Finn, who was the lucky one.

Finn extended his tongue and teased my clit, then moved away. Not letting him get away, I pushed my hips forward. My skin was so sensitive! I focused my mind on his efforts. I could feel the sexual tension building inside me. He breathed in deeply, inhaling my pussy.

"I love it, Lizbet. Your smell is so incredible. Just relax and feel beautiful."

Finn held the tip of his pointed tongue against my hood. He slowly applied light pressure, trapping my clit inside, then began moving his tongue in circles, massaging my clit right through the hood! My clit was growing, fighting to escape, but he held it in place.

"Oh!" I cried out.

He began licking the flesh on either side of my clit, finally allowing the sensitive nub to poke free. Widening his tongue, he licked the whole area, sending tingles through me each time he passed over my clit. Finn increased his tempo and lapped hungrily at me.

"This is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted."

I was incapable of responding with anything except, "Ahhhhs!" I spread my legs further apart as he pressed his face tighter against me. I began pushing back against him, moving rhythmically and with ever-increasing strength. His head moved along with my hips as if joined together. Finn pursed his lips and kissed my clit. His upper lip pressed against the top of my hood, pushing it back, while his tongue did a magic dance on my nub. He began circling it with the tip of his tongue, sending lightning bolts through my body.

"Yes! Yes! Right there!" I cried, breathing heavily.

As Finn began sucking, two fingers slipped between my legs and found my slick wetness. They moved further into me, curling upward, and rolling sensations coursed through my body as his fingers moved closer to what they sought. He slowly increased his efforts with both lips and fingers.

"Ahhh! More! Harder!"

His other hand crossed in front of his head and went to my hairy mound. He began raking his fingers through my wet hair, teasing me. The tips of his fingers moved right above my clit, a very sensitive spot, one with which my fingers were well acquainted. Finn began stroking me while pressing slightly inward. My clit was trapped between his lips, and the stroking pushed it right toward his curled fingers resting against my G-spot! So many sensations. From so many directions. All wonderful. So much pleasure. And suddenly, I was gone. My whole body shuddered, and my legs melted. "Finn! Oh, Finn!" My vagina pulsed against his fingers. Powerful contractions started. So strong. So incredible. Nothing. Nothing was ever like this!

When I had finished, his lips released my clit, and he leaned back slightly. His fingers kept softly stroking my hair. He slowly withdrew his fingers from my vagina, pulling out a thin strand of whitish cum. He looked at it a moment, licked his fingers, then smiled. I helped Finn stand up. We kissed, and then we both got out of the tub.

Finn said, "I'm ready to find something soft and warm I can slip into."

"I know just the place," I replied.

A smiling Finn carried my dripping body into my bedroom.

***********

Chapter 16 - A Morning Visitor

***********

Faint brightness from the coming dawn crept into my bedroom. I rolled over and glanced at the clock. Seven o'clock. Finn must have felt me move, because he spooned right behind me, wrapping an arm over me. Without looking, I told him, "Finn, the best part of waking up next to you is I know last night wasn't just a dream."

"If it was a dream, it is one I would never want to awaken from."

"I trust the soft and warm place I found for your cock was to your liking?"

"Let's see. The first time, right after the bath, was amazing. Then the second time, an hour later, was even better. But, oh my, somehow the third time was the best of all."

"I don't remember the third time," I replied.

Finn began nibbling on my ear. "That's because the third time is just getting started."

Finn rolled me onto my back and climbed on top. We had spent so much time kissing last night that we knew how to please each other with our tongues. Finn seemed eager, and he slid downward, planting kisses along my neck. The oh-so-wonderful tingles returned. Reaching my breasts, he began licking, welcoming my nipples to the new day.

Then, suddenly, "CREAK!" It was a sound the second stair of my staircase makes when stepped upon. I listened intently. A softer "creak!" The fifth stair! A person is sneaking up my staircase! I lifted the covers and looked down at Finn. He paused his efforts.

I whispered, "Someone is coming up the stairs. It may be Morgana."

"My dagger is downstairs!"

"Hide under the covers. She's not after me, but if you are seen, she will kill you. Shhhh!"

I pushed myself up with my elbows and scooted my bum a little higher in the bed. If it is Morgana, my hands would be free to try a protection spell. A figure emerged from the shadowed hallway and peeked into the bedroom. I drew a deep breath and raised my hands to cast a protective spell.

"I see you're awake, Lizbet. I tried to be quiet."

"Isobel! You scared me."

"Sorry. It's not like, you know, you have the most powerful dark witch in Salem looking for you. If you were concerned, then you might try locking your front door. Not that it would stop her."

She was right. I was so into Finn last night, that I completely forgot. "What are you doing here so early?"

"I have Finn's suitcase. I was going to leave it in the guestroom, but your room seems better. Good morning, Finn!"

A muffled shout emerged from beneath the covers, "Good morning. And thanks!" Finn shifted slightly. He rubbed my hips with his hands and started nuzzling and lapping at my pussy.

"How did you know Finn was in my bed?"

"Well, for one thing, his feet are hanging off the bottom of the bed, and for another, something is moving underneath your blanket, right around where your pussy is. Anyway, I brought my famous baked oatmeal. I'll go down and start the coffee. Come on down when Finn finishes eating."

My jaw dropped, but as I surveyed the covers, I saw the same bobbing motion Isobel had seen, and beneath, I could feel it as well. I let Finn continue for several minutes, but the mood was lost. I threw off the covers and got up. A disappointed Finn retrieved his suitcase and got dressed, as did I. We went downstairs to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and wafts of warm cinnamon.

"How did you get my suitcase from the hotel without a key?" asked Finn.

Isobel put one hand behind her head, just as if she were a pin-up model, offering Finn a profile of her large breasts. While I prefer a natural look, Isobel was always impeccably groomed, highlighting her already stunning appearance. "Do you think a former dark witch, especially one as hot as myself, cannot manipulate a night clerk at the Hawthorne? He was some young guy from Salem State. Horny as hell, and my, my, my, such stamina. I didn't even need magic."

"He's a Sigma Alpha Epsilon frat guy and agreed to meet me later tonight. I've invited some of my friends to join the party, they're all witches, and we're going to play Spin The Frat Guy. Of course, we will dress up to the Nines in our witch costumes. It should be great fun, and he will have a night to remember for a long time!"

I replied, "I don't want to know the rules to Spin The Frat Guy, Isobel. Especially if it's like your version of The Devil Wears Nada we played last year."

"I still have my devil horns, and well, I guess that's my whole costume. Anyway, I've got some great ideas for Spin The Frat Guy rules. All I can say is there will be plenty of tricks for the guy, and lots of treats for the rest of us!"

Our conversation continued between bites of baked oatmeal and sips of coffee. We brought Isobel up to speed with what had happened yesterday.

She looked at Finn. "Nice amulet you have there? May I see it?"

Finn removed the amulet and handed it to Isobel. "It belonged to my great-grandfather."

"I recognize the symbols. This amulet looks like something Morgana may have created."

"We think you might be right."

"This is very special and probably has some unique powers. But there is no way to tell unless you know how to unlock the magic. That's odd. The inscription says, 'For Love'. Quite unusual coming from Morgana. It's not like her."

After breakfast, Isobel agreed to cast spells at Finn so he could practice. Finn was agreeable and picked up his dagger. I watched as small flashes of light left Isobel's fingers, his dagger blocking each one.

"Very good. Those are the common dark magic spells used in fighting. If you face a powerful dark witch like Morgana, she knows thousands of spells, some quite ancient, and hence forgotten by all but her. If you confront her, be quick. She will also try to fool you with her words."

Isobel said, "I have one final spell I want to try. Put down your dagger, Finn."

As she cast the spell, some of the words sounded familiar. It hit Finn, and he barely moved. Nothing happened.

"Do you feel anything, Finn?"

"No."

Isobel came over to me, took me by the hand, and led me away from Finn. She whispered, "That is my most powerful dark witch love spell. I call it 'Get Laid'. It did not even affect Finn. He didn't block the spell, but rather, he resisted it. The only way that spell fails is if Finn desires someone other than me, as impossible as that sounds. I watched his eyes at breakfast. The way he kept looking at you and smiling. He's in love. With you."

Isobel walked up to Finn and looked over at me. "If you grow tired of him, send him my way." She kissed Finn, uncomfortably long and deep, rubbing her body against his, before she broke away. "For luck!" She turned to me and winked, then left.

**********

Chapter 17 - Preparing To Fight

**********

Not long after we cleaned up breakfast, my mother arrived. Finn looked at her and announced, "I've made my decision. I want to be a witch hunter, like my great grandfather."

"That's wonderful news, Finn."

He asked, "Won't Morgana run away if she suspects I am a witch hunter?"

My mother replied, "No, she won't leave Salem without her spell book. She will keep trying to find you until she gets her Grimoire back. You can't hide here forever, and when Morgana finds you, you will have to fight on her terms. But I have a plan she won't expect. You will take the fight to her."

My mother described her plan. Finn would surprise Morgana by confronting her at her house this very morning. My mother took Finn's dagger, sat at one of the tables, and began a series of incantations, loading counter spells to those uncovered in Morgana's spell book.

"We also found an interesting spell, letting a witch add her energy to another person. If she is willing to go, Lizbet can summon magic and add her powers to yours. But, it will be dangerous, for both of you."

Finn replied, "Then I will go alone. I will not endanger Lizbet."

I objected. "I'm going with you, Finn! If you don't return, how will I live with myself, knowing I wasn't there to help you?"

My mother described the spell needed to combine our powers and then concluded our summit, "Good luck to you both. I have one final word of advice. It sounds as if your great-grandfather may have fallen under Morgana's spell. She fooled him into thinking she was in love with him. Her ploy worked because when he confronted her, he may have hesitated. Don't."

**********

Chapter 18 - Facing Morgana

**********

It was just before noon when we headed out. The Salem Haunted Happenings Festival was in full swing, and we had to dodge visitors seeking food, souvenirs, haunted houses, sideshows, and tours. Finn was impressed by the costumes we encountered, but this is, after all, Salem, 'THE' place to be for Halloween enthusiasts worldwide.

Finn located Morgana's house without difficulty, and our simple plan was to knock. We hoped Morgana would open the door so Finn could begin his attack before she realized. The front door opened, and there she was, dressed in floral yoga pants and a tank top.

"Phineas, you have come back to me. And who have you brought with you?"

"I am not the Phineas you once knew. I am his great-grandson. His blood runs in me. I am a witch hunter like him, and now I am going to kill you. There will be no escape for you this time."

"Nooooooooooo!" shrieked Morgana. A scowl formed on her face, "You took me for a fool! Give me the amulet, and leave now if you want to live."

I yelled, "Don't Finn! If she wants the amulet, it must be for some evil purpose!"

"Silly girl, I will have my amulet! You have doomed the both of you!"

With cat-like quickness, Morgana stepped back about three meters away and raised her hands. She began to summon magic, and I could see the translucent aura of magic moving about her, like swirls of colored fire, representing each of the colors of magic. She began furiously throwing spells at Finn.

Finn had raised his dagger, and I could see spells reflecting off, some forcing me to duck. I invoked the spell my mother had taught me, summoned magic, and with my hand on Finn's back, I fed it to him. The battle continued for several minutes. Finn was gradually closing in on Morgana, but both appeared to tire.

"I loved your great-grandfather. Lower your dagger, and hand me the amulet. I will reward you with riches beyond your wildest dreams, untold power, and immortality."

I yelled, "Don't listen to her, Finn. She is trying to trick you."

"My dagger is getting heavy, Lizbet. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up!"

Morgana smiled, and it was a wicked one. She lowered her hands.

Sensing opportunity, Finn advanced, raised his dagger, and prepared to thrust it downward. Morgana uttered a mere handful of magical words. As Finn struck at her, his arm froze.

He looked at Morgana. "What have you done to me? Some invisible force is holding back my arm!"

"You are no witch hunter. That was a protection spell. A white witch spell, meant to harm no one. Your dagger cannot block such spells."

Morgana stepped forward, grabbed the amulet from around Finn's neck, and pulled it away, snapping the gold chain. "Now, the amulet is mine."

She pushed Finn away and conjured a wall of smoke, obscuring her exit as she turned to run. Finn dashed through the smoke and lunged at her, tackling her, both plunging to the floor. The dagger clattered off to their left as the amulet spun off to the right. I saw Finn reach for his dagger, so I leaped over him, scooped up the amulet, and stepped into a dining room. Turning, I saw Morgana touch Finn on his forehead with her long fingernail. Finn stopped moving.

I yelled, "Did you? Did you kill him?"

"He is not dead. Merely unable to move until I release him. Give me the amulet, and I shall free him."

If she meant to kill him, she would have done so. Maybe, I can escape, preventing her from getting the amulet, and bring back help to rescue Finn.

**********

Chapter 19 - Foolish Girl!

**********

Morgana stood and blocked the only exit to the dining room. I backed away, circling the long table, and looked for another way out. There were two small windows on one wall, both with inner shutters. There was no way I could open the shutters, open the old windows, and escape before Morgana hit me with a spell. Opposite the entry was a fireplace, with a dark wooden mantle, framed by light green paneling. On the mantle were two wrought iron candlesticks, and a display holding what looked like a witch hunter's dagger. Above the mantle was a very old portrait of a woman wearing a colonial-style dress with period-style hair and makeup. It was Morgana!

I summoned magic, and Morgana did the same, but I could tell by the fiery swirls of color magic circling behind her I was no match. I yelled out a protection spell as Morgana raised her hands. "Urgh!" Her spell hit me and threw me hard against the wall. I called for more magic, and a strange feeling came over me. There was nothing but emptiness. Morgana was pulling all the magic to her! She would only grow stronger, while I grew weaker. She raised her hands, and I could see her next spell coming. Rather than try to block it, I timed its arrival and ducked below it. It struck the wall behind me with a loud crack, sending dust and shards of plaster into the air.

"Give me the amulet!" she yelled.

I noticed Morgana standing next to a large Majesty Palm. I directed my waning magic, not at Morgana, but at the Palm. The fronds reached out and wrapped themselves around her hands. Now, was my chance. But before I took my second step, she touched one of the fronds with her finger. The entire plant burst into a magical red flame, then instantly shriveled up, releasing her.

"Clever girl," she shouted. "But it is not enough."

I backed up to the fireplace, grabbed a wrought iron candlestick from the mantle, and threw it. She held up one hand, and a visible shield formed in front. The candlestick struck it, then dropped to the floor.

She laughed, "Foolish girl, earthly objects cannot harm me."

What should I do next? Do I trust a dark witch? Should I give her the amulet? If I did, would she let us go? Or kill us both? I had to choose between the amulet and escape. If I could escape, I would bring back help to rescue Finn. We still had her spell book and might work out a trade. I threw the amulet several feet away from her and watched it bounce off the wall, but with uncanny quickness, Morgana grabbed it before it hit the floor, and resumed her blocking position.

"Once again I have what I want. And this time no one can take it from me."

On the mantle, next to where the candlestick was, was a witch hunter's dagger. I grabbed it and threatened to throw it.

"Only a witch hunter can wield such a blade. In your hands, it is a useless piece of metal, as easily blocked as the candlestick."