The Green Albatross Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, So it's like a guardian angel of some sorts," Gladys thought.

"Think of it as a benevolent demon. As long as you follow the rules, it will help you get whatever you want within a certain period of time. But break the rules and then you'll suffer the consequences," Theodore explained further.

"You said for a certain period of time. How long do you have?" Gladys asked.

"Three months left. I plan to make the most of it," Theodore said.

"So...what do you want to ask for with such a short time left?" Gladys moved her fingers to Theodore's cock and began reviving his hard-on.

"Well, other than using it to make you my fucktoy, I'm gonna boost my luck to win the mega millio- wait a second, I forgot to check my lottery results for today!" Theodore accidentally reminded himself. "Hold on a second babe, I'm gonna get my phone and my tickets."

"Just get your tickets, baby. We can check through my phone here," Gladys told him.

Theodore went to his wallet to take the tickets and rushed back to Gladys as she entered the lottery website. His heart was racing as this was the best opportunity to impress her with the bond he had with the Green Albatross. He had bought six different combinations for that day, all of which were numbers that the relic had instructed him to buy. One of the numbers he had bought appeared on the result screen. That number being, '035783'; it appeared as the third place winning number. Theodore and Gladys had their eyes wide open as they were letting the fact that he had just won three-hundred thousand dollars sink in. "Woooh! Fuck yes!" Theodore threw his hands up in the air as he screamed in joy of his victory.

"Aaaahhhh!" Gladys screamed as well before covering her mouth with both hands as she felt nothing but joy for her master winning the lottery. The both of them were jumping around in the bed out of exhilaration before giving each other's naked body a hugging kiss. Gladys thought of having a celebration sex but Theodore thought it would be better to rest for that night and celebrate after he had claimed the money. Instead, the both of them had a quickie before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Theodore returned home as usual the next day after dawn. He took a shower and got himself ready for school. "Morning dear, how was your sleepover at Gerald's last night?" Helen asked as she was preparing breakfast for the family.

"Oh it was fantastic, absolutely great," Theodore was still in high spirits from winning the lottery money. "His awesome uncle visited and his mom prepared a nice supper for all of us before we went to bed," he cooked up a story to his parents.

"Well, if you like it so much there, why don't you just live with them?" Timothy slapped Theodore with some sarcasm.

"You have a problem with me spending a night there?" Theodore finally spoke back to his father.

"Well for one, you are not spending a night there, you're there almost every night. Secondly, your mother has been doing all the house chores while you were outside doing I-don't-know-what," Timothy started his lecture on his son.

"I was working, dad! You see that extra thousand dollars in your bank account? Yeah, that came from me! My hours outside doing you-don't-know-what," Theodore refuted.

"Teddy! That's enough! You don't talk to your father like that," Helen made a failed attempt to get her son to cool down.

"No, no! I'm not gonna shut my mouth anymore. Now, let's see what more Father has to say about me," Theodore wanted Timothy to continue.

"Hey, you think just because you're giving us money, that it warrants you to treat this house like a hotel? To talk to me this way? Let me remind you who has been raising you for the past eighteen years and whose money you have been living on you ungrateful piece of shit!" Timothy was raising his voice louder than he could remember for the past few years.

"No no, you don't have to remind me. I know it's you. I also know that I had to deal with you constantly berating me for every little mistake I made. Who was it that made me stand outside Grandma's house just because every time I cried during our visits? Who was it that would vent his anger on me every time something goes wrong during our vacations?" Theodore questioned his father back.

"Both of you! Stop it!" Helen was losing patience herself.

"Very well then. If Theodore here thinks he's man enough to point out my mistakes, I think he should take his items and get the fuck out of my house, the house that I bought, under my name, not his," Timothy ordered.

Theodore smirked. As if kicking him out of the house was going to threaten him, he welcomed it. He took the golden opportunity to flip off his asshole father. "You know what, dad? That's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna spend the next few hours taking my shit, all of my shit and throwing in the garbage before getting the fuck of your house, forever!"

"Theodore, You are not going anywhere! Stay inside or else!" Helen screamed at her son.

"No, this shit ends here. It's time someone here knows that if he doesn't control his mouth, he's just gonna keep pushing people away," Theodore took a jab at his own father.

"Why you good-for-nothing shitstain!" Timothy had it with Theodore and landed a punch on his gut followed by his chin, sending him on the floor, coughing.

"Timmy, stop!" Helen stood in front of her husband to make sure he doesn't go for a third shot.

"Hehehehe," Theodore laughed softly. "Hahahaha!"

"Hey! What's so funny?" Timothy scowled at his son.

"I've got news for you dad," Theodore said. "I struck the lottery. Three-hundred thousand. I'm pretty much set for the next five years. So yeah, I'm gonna to throw all my stuff in the garbage and live far away from this state. So you can take your delivery job, and stick it right up your ass!" Theodore gave the biggest middle-finger to his father.

"Argh!" Timothy pushed Helen aside and kicked Theodore in the chin again. Theodore took a few seconds to recover from the pain and continued laughing again. His father had nothing to threaten him with, in a way, he had become powerless as a parent.

Theodore got up as soon as regained his strength and headed to his room. He started packing his items in a hurry as he was ready to leave the house permanently.

"Teddy, Teddy!" Helen shouted as she too, went to his room.

"What?" Theodore has no intentions of entertaining anyone at that point.

"Don't you 'what' me, I'm your mother!" Helen snapped at her son. "How could you do this? We're your family! All those times I raised I thought you'd be grateful to us as your parents, never did it cross my mind that you'd abandon me once you have money. Not even offering me a single cent!"

"I can do that. I can even give three quarters and live off from seventy-five thousand. But the truth is, it's dad's responsibility to support you. If he's not going to wake up and instead keep being an ass to just about everyone, especially to me, then just divorce him!" Theodore was honest to his mother.

Helen gasped at what just came out of Theodore's mouth but let her anger overtake her surprise. She slapped him in the face. "I don't know what's become of you. I don't know you anymore. If you want to leave, I can't stop you. But I'm telling you, you will regret this. And one day, sooner or later, you'll come back and admit that I was right."

Helen walked off and back down to the kitchen. Theodore let every word that she said pass through him as he was still consumed by his anger. He shrugged his emotions off and spent the next few hours packing his essentials into his only luggage and disposing everything else. He did not need much, he had the money to recover whatever lost items he was throwing, he just needed to get out fast. Once he was done packing, he took his luggage, the Green Albatross and walked out of the house, leaving his crying mother alone.

Later that afternoon, Gladys received a text message from Theodore asking if he could come to her house earlier during the evening. She told him she was more than happy to let him come over at anytime if only she were around to open the door for him to her home. They both agreed to meet each other outside of Pearlington Community Center when she was done with her work that night.

"Oh my Gosh, Teddy...what happened?" Gladys hurried over to Theodore as she saw bruises on his chin and nose and a bulky luggage with a statue of a green bird right by where he was sitting.

"Hey, Gladys. It's nothing to worry about, really," Theodore told her.

"No, seriously though. What happened?" Gladys was concerned.

"I had a fallout with my dad. He hit me in the face twice and I left," Theodore told the truth.

"Oh dear, are you okay?" Gladys asked.

"I'll be fine, I just need to stay over at your house for the moment," Theodore said.

"Of course, where else are you going? Homeless? Come with me," Gladys ordered Theodore to follow her. He took his luggage and the Green Albatross and went with her to the car where she drove him back home to her apartment.

"You'll use the kitchen bathroom to take a shower.. Once you're done, you can come to my room to change up and unpack your stuff," Gladys told him.

Once the both of them had settled down, Theodore laid on Gladys's bed while she came back with an ice pack. She took off his glasses and dabbed lightly on his bruises.

"H-hey, I told you, you don't have to do that," Theodore timidly tried to push Gladys away.

"Aawww, but my dear Teddy is hurt. Let me try and make you feel better..." Gladys spoke to him as if he were a child when in fact she was lusting for his manhood.

"But seriously though, what happened? Why did your father hit you like that?" Gladys wanted to know.

"He just couldn't control his mouth and had to be sarcastic with me. I've had it with him and talked back. He couldn't take it and got physical. He's just an asshole in general," Theodore summarized.

"So now you're leaving his house for good?" Gladys asked.

"Yes, because I've claimed my three-hundred thousand and I don't need to deal with his crap anymore," Theodore took out the envelope containing the money and showed it to Gladys.

Gladys' eyes were wide open. "Oohh my Ggooddd!! You have the money with you now? Like, I totally forgot about this!" She tried to put her hands on the envelope but Theodore moved it away from her.

"Ah, ah, ah, this is my money now, don't you try to take it for yourself, baby," Theodore warned in a skittish manner.

"Hey hey, don't forget you are living in my house now with me taking good care of you. You need to watch the way you talk to me, boy," Gladys rebutted.

Gladys was in the right this time. Considering the fact that he was unpacking all of his items from his luggage into her room, he ought to show her some respect, primarily by paying her for letting him stay. But Theodore was an opportunist, knowing that the Green Albatross had already altered her mind to be attracted to him, he wanted to take it further by making her let him stay for free while she took good care of him. He essentially wanted to turn her into his willing slave.

Theodore grabbed one of Gladys' breast and asked her, "Hey, do you remember last night that you wanted to have a celebration sex for my lottery winning?"

Gladys' smiled and put her hand on his, "I remember, what do you want to do tonight, baby?"

"I bought a champagne bottle which I keep in my luggage now. You have any champagne flutes with you right now?" Theodore asked Gladys.

"Yes, I keep them in my store room. Two for us?" Gladys asked him.

"Yes, now listen to me as I'm going to tell you what we are going to do for the night," Theodore said. "I'm going to chill the champagne bottle for a while and in the meantime, you are going to change up into a pair of black bra and panties. But before you return to me, I want you to take some hundred dollar notes from this envelope and stuff in your bra and both the front and back of your black panties," Theodore gave out the instructions. The Green Albatross took this opportunity to further alter her mind to becoming more subservient to Theodore. Gladys began licking her lips and pressing his hand on both of her big breasts. Theodore continued, "Once the champagne is cold, you're going to open it for the both of us. We're gonna drink and fuck until we're wasted the fuck out, because we're both calling in sick tomorrow baby!"

"Eeee! I love this! Yes sir, I will do as you say and we will have a hell of a night, hehehe!" Gladys giggled as she got out of the bed to do exactly what her teen lover had instructed her to do. The Green Albatross had completely possessed her by now.

Theodore took out the champagne bottle and put it in the ice bucket while Gladys was given some hundred dollar notes from him to get dressed up. Once he brought the ice bucket to the desk beside the bed, Theodore played a slow hip-hop song to start off the mood for the night as he laid on the bed and waited for his woman.

The door opened and Gladys came out. She wore a pair of black bra and panty with all of those hundred dollar notes sticking out as Theodore had instructed. But that was just one of the visual treat that she had given him. She also wore a pair of black veras heels which made her already fat ass more prominent, coupled with a big amethyst diamond on left ring finger and a pair of large gold hoop earrings. There was no make-up, though she was already a beauty without it.

Gladys catwalked towards the bed, stroked her hair backwards and tilted her hips to her right while her right hand laid on it. "Are you ready to take me however you want tonight, Teddy?" Gladys purred.

"By the blessings of the heavens, I am! You are my possession and you shall do whatever I command you to. Starting with the first one I'm about to issue right now!" Theodore could hardly contain his lust for Gladys.

"Oh, and what can I do for you...Master Lawrence?" Gladys awaited Theodore's command.

"Get on the bed and dance, dance for me bitch..." Theodore commanded.

"Oohh, yes master!" Gladys complied and got on top of her bed, sauntering towards Theodore until she was standing above his abdomen. That was when she started swaying her hips and her head, waving her arms, swinging her head forward and backward making a hot mess of her silky hair, jiggling her boobs and her ass to the slow rhythm of the music in the background.

Theodore took even more hundred dollar notes from the envelope and threw it at Gladys as if she was a hooker as she kept twirling and twerking. He thought he wanted to play a whole list of different music to have his temptress dance to entertain him before he would fuck her but the animal inside of him was already awakening early. He rose from the bed to stand up and grabbed her right on the spot, plunging his mouth into her neck as he squeezed her big breasts against his chest muscles. She in turned breathed heavily into his shoulders, before letting her hands roam around his jacked biceps and pectoralis majors. One of the good points about fucking Theodore was being able to feel soft and vulnerable in his muscular upper body. All the older men she fucked had belly fat and the younger men were just plain scrawny. Gladys bit her lower lip before letting out a naughty "mmm" and giving his hard trapezius a love bite. He was such a boytoy.

"I can't take it anymore...let's just bang," Theodore whispered.

"As you wish...," Gladys said as she pulled down her panties which dropped to the bed along with the money. She lifted up her left leg, revealing a lightly trimmed patch of hair above her cunt. Theodore placed his cock right at the entrance of her pussy and entered.

"Ahhh!! Fuck me!! Fuck me harder!!" Gladys bawled away as Theodore's sausage went right into her womb completely at first go.

Theodore listened to her plea to fuck her harder as he started springing his groin further backward before each thrust for greater momentum and placing both of his palms on each cheek of her fat ass and drove her hips to his.

"Oohhhh!! Yeahhh!! Nnnnggaaa!! Nnnggaaa!! Baby!!" Gladys screamed.

"That's right! Scream bitch, scream out my name!" Theodore groaned.

"TEDDY BABY!! TEDDYYYY!! BAABBEEE YESS!!" She screeched.

"Tell me you belong to me and only me!" Theodore commanded further.

"YYEESSS!! I'M YOUR SLUUUUTTT!! I'MMM HAPPY TO BE YOUR WHORE YESS!!" Gladys was in ecstasy.

"Good girl!" Theodore was satisfied with Gladys' screaming. He grabbed her by the waist and brought both himself and her to lie down on the bed. "Let's finish this," he said to her as he got ready to re-enter her leaking tunnel.

Theodore fucked Gladys in a missionary position. One benefit of that sex position was being able to see her eyebrows quiver and her mouth wide open as he was giving it to her, with the addition of her big breasts still being pushed up against the dollar notes by that black bra. The two were just pumping away with the bodies on the bed and a whole lot of cash just spread out on the bed.

"I'm about to cum now," Theodore said.

"Inside?" Gladys asked.

"Nghh! Not now, swallow it," Theodore said.

The both of them got up and went to their respective positions. Theodore's expanded balls burst and traveled through his urethra into Gladys' mouth. She swallowed every drop of it and felt his juice completely travel down her throat and fill up her belly. She started sucking to make sure his cock and balls were dry.

"Huuuu...well done," Theodore said as he took one of the dollar notes on the bed and used it to wipe the cum on Gladys' face.

"That was delicious. Hmm...yum," Gladys giggled.

Theodore knelt down to meet her gaze and continued wiping her dripping pussy with two more dollar notes.

"Do you want to open up the champagne now?" Gladys asked.

"Yeah, I think it should be chilled now," Theodore said.

"Ok, let me get it for you," Gladys got out of the bed and took the bottle of champagne from the ice bucket. As she was about to take off the metal cover, Theodore stopped.

"Hold on a second babe. I want to open it," Theodore told her. Gladys gave him the champagne bottle and then he ordered her, "Okay, now take your big tits and bring them closer."

Gladys did as she was told. Theodore shook the bottle and placed its neck right at her cleavage. "Hmmm what do you plan to do~~~?" She asked sweetly.

"Hold your fat jugs together and watch," Theodore instructed. Gladys pushed her breasts towards each other, tightening their grip on the bottle as Theodore took off the metal casing.

"Alright, let's pop!" Theodore then patiently took out the cork from the mouth of the bottle gently and that was when the foam of the champagne splashed right onto Gladys' face.

"Aaahhhhh!!" Gladys screamed as the champagne foam traveled down from her face to her neck after the pressure from the bottle opening gave her an exciting shock.

"Oh look, Gladys! They're all over your face now. My cum, the champagne, bet your mouth is like super glue now," Theodore teased her.

"Do you want your cock to stick on my face then?" Gladys asked.

"I do," Theodore said.

Gladys brought her face down to his cock and pressed it against her cheek. Theodore took out his phone to snap a photo of her in that position. "Say 'jizz'!" Theodore told her.

"Jiizzzz!!~~~" Gladys sang as she winked, giving Theodore a perfect shot of her looking so happy with her face in a musky mess.

After the picture was taken, Gladys poured two glasses of champagne for each of them and laid beside Theodore as they drank their celebration sparkling wine. After taking a few sips, she licked the helix of his ear down to a soft lovebite on his earlobe.

"Teddy, is that the guardian angel we were talking the other day," Gladys asked him, pointing to the Green Albatross resting right next to his luggage.