The Green Albatross Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, you're so tasty...," Gladys was intoxicated.

"Grrr...I can't take it anymore, I want to be inside of you!" Theodore growled. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his long blue pants and his boxer shorts. He positioned his penis at the entrance of Gladys' vagina and began pumping her.

"Holy shit, he's fucking her!" One of the guys from the crowd shouted.

"Yeah, he's actually fucking the desk girl from the community center!" Another guy who recognized Gladys shouted.

"Ooohhhhhh!!" The rest of the crowd was in disbelief at who Gladys was but at the same time were excited that Theodore was banging such a woman that they began repeating his name in praise him even louder than they did previously.

Gladys was in a full split position as she was standing on her right leg and her left calf on on Theodore's shoulder, giving his hips ample space to thrust forwards and backwards into her hips. "Oh fuck me, yeah yeah yeah!" Gladys moaned as she was taking Theodore's full rod in her while he kept his eyes on her face just to appreciate how sexy she was. After some thrusts, his eyes went to her ginormous, bouncing breasts and remembered how the Green Albatross had increased the capacity of milk in her breasts to be limitless. He moved her bra aside and darted his mouth to her nipple as he began sucking.

"Oh yes Teddy! Drink my milk, drink my sweet milk and give me all of your meat, baby!" Gladys chanted. It did not take long for her breasts to dispense milk through her nipples into Theodore's sucking mouth, and at a rate similar to water flowing from a tap. He swallowed the first gulp of breast milk from Gladys. She was right, her breast milk was sweeter than any condensed milk he had ever tasted when he was a little kid.

"Mmmmm, mmmm, *gulp*, *gulp*, *slurp*, mmmm," Theodore was completely entranced by the womanly beverage from his lover that he almost forgot that he was about to cum. But as he exploded in her pussy, he instinctively stopped his thrusting motion and let his penis do the work.

"Yes, yes yes yes yes, cum inside me yyyaaaahhh!" Gladys' pussy walls sucked all of Theodore's cum into her womb. Her breasts dispensed even more milk out of the nipples as she herself had an orgasm. Whilst Theodore was trying to take in as much milk as he could from her right nipple, her left nipple gushed out with its own milk down her torso and legs onto the floor like a river flowing down the hill.

"Jesus, just how much cum and milk can this bitch produce?" One of the guys in the crowd asked.

"Yeah, it's like she has an endless reserve in her body," a girl added.

That was when some of the boys at the front row went even further forward to start licking whatever milk had spilled on the floor. Their eyes widened with genuine shock at how sweet her breast milk tasted.

Once Theodore was done cumming, he pulled his flaccid cock out, pulled his pants back up and walked out of the platform, too tired to continue. Gladys simply smiled and turned to the crowd, "Alright, who wants to fuck me next?"

That was when all the other boys started competing with each other to get the first spot. At first, Claude stepped in and volunteered, telling the other guys, "Gentlemen, gentlemen, I'm the host of the house here, I should go first!"

"Bullshit, you didn't even pay for this party. Let me go first," another guy countered.

"I know, let's gangbang this slut together!" A third guy suggested.

"Alright, but I get her pussy while you go for her other parts," Claude agreed.

"But why?" The other guy whined.

"Because I got the biggest dick among all of us," Claude pulled down his pants to show everyone his eleven inch python. Everyone gasped, even some of the the girls started giggling at his sheer size. His cock worked like a magnet on Gladys as she cat walked towards it and began stroking it with her small fingers.

"Mmmm, you are right, Claude. With this big dong of yours, you do deserve to pound my pussy first," Gladys bit her lower lip and gave him a lustful stare.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" The other guy asked as he pulled down his pants and began fondling Gladys' tits. The third boy went for her lips and started making out with her. Finally, Claude joined in and sank his mighty cock into Gladys' moist vagina.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!" Gladys was sent to a totally different reality as she felt her vaginal walls being stretched beyond anything it could ever take.

"I'll go slower if you want," Claude offered. He knew he was in power with that big python of his.

"Nnngghhh, yessss pleeasseee, it's ssooooo bbiiigggg..." it was too much for Gladys to take. She needed time for readjustment.

And Claude listened, he slowly pulled out his python and slid it back in very gently. This time, there was more pleasure than pain between Gladys' legs. Gladys was back in bliss as she savored his big cock going soft on her pussy, pulling the second guy back into her lips to continue the smooching. The third dude was getting impatient waiting for her milk to ooze out and smacked her thick butt cheeks, producing a loud slapping sound. "Owww!" Gladys howled.

"Give me some of that milk. That sweet milk from heaven!" He said as he gave her ass another spanking.

"Aaahhh! MMMmmmm..." Gladys howled in pain again before going back to kiss the second guy. This time, she lactated for the umpteenth time that night. The third guy took his fingers which had been stained by the newly dispensed milk and put it in his mouth. His eyes widened at the tastiest milk he had ever drank in his entire life.

"Damn...you tasty, bitch. No wonder Teddy chose your old ass to become the entertainer for his own party," The third guy behind her told her. Gladys could only nod in agreement as her mouth was totally occupied kissing the second guy.

"Alright, you had your fun, Claude. Time to switch," the second guy broke his kiss with Gladys. He could not wait for his turn to fuck her.

"Alright, fine," Claude agreed and pulled his cock from Gladys' pussy. Claude moved to her back while the third guy went to her left and the second guy inserted his penis into her dripping pussy.

Seeing the three boys having their fun with Gladys right after Theodore's round, the rest of the teenagers in the living room decided to do some fucking of their own. The girls took the leading step by stripping out of their dresses and underwear and throwing themselves at the guys who were just as drunk as them. It was a matter of time before the whole party turned into a field of mass orgy.

"Oh yes, that's better," Gladys was relieved that the second guy's cock was not as large as Claude's, otherwise it would just be another round of excruciating pain for her.

"Well for the first time, I'm proud of not having the biggest cock in the room," the guy fucking Gladys commented.

"You're just lucky I'm not done resizing this bitch's pussy yet," Claude taunted him while playing with her tits.

"Hmmm, Hmmmm, *slurp*, *lick*" Gladys was unable to reply as she was busy sucking the lips of the third guy.

"Hey Gladys," Claude continued as he was now fondling her nipples. "Is it true that you're one of the desk girls in Pearlington Community Center?"

There was still no reply from Gladys. Claude smacked her ass, making it ripple. "Answer me, bitch!"

"Ngahh! Yes, that is my working place, Mmmmm," Gladys answered him.

"Tell me, what's a grown ass woman like yourself doing in a frat party for college students?" Claude asked.

Gladys turned her head to Claude and asked, "Is it wrong to make myself feel young? You mean to tell me old people like myself are too lame to party?" She gave him a wink.

"Hell no, lady. How can I call you lame when you dance and fuck better than all of the teen girls in this house tonight? How much of a lucky bastard am I to have someone like you perform in my house?" Claude answered. "But now that I know you where you work, you wouldn't mind if I meet you outside that community center every evening and fuck you outside your office before driving you home, do you?"

"Ehehehehe, you are one bold young man," Gladys giggled. "Well, I'd be more than happy to let you plow your king-sized pole inside my flooding corridor outside my workplace and drive me home everyday in your luxury car if I was single, but...*kissing second guy*...as of now, I'm Teddy's whore so...*kissing second guy even harder*...so you're just going to have to be patient and wait," she explained to Claude.

"Oh Teddy, huh?" As much as Claude wanted Gladys for himself, he respected Theodore and agreed that he had to cool down with making her his fuckbuddy. "Oh you'll see. You're Theodore's now but overtime, even he will agree that my python is more worthy of your breasticles!" He moved one of his hands to her clitoris on top of her cunt.

"Ahhh!!" Gladys' arousal skyrocketed with her clitoris and her nipples being fondled by Claude. He and the other two boys kept switching positions on Gladys. From a High Five to a Doggy BlowJob, they eventually made their final position with her bouncing on Claude's cock, the third dude giving her a hugging kiss and the second dude eating her ass cheeks and wiping the semen dripping from her pussy with his right fingers and tasting it in his mouth while jerking off his cock with his left hand.

"YYEEESSSSS!! AH! AH! AAAHHHHH!! Stretch me! STRETCH ME WIDER!!" Gladys had successfully accommodated all eleven inches of Claude's cock in her.

"Gladys, yes, yes, ouh..." Claude groaned.

"FUCK MY CUNT! FUCK MY HOT WET PUSSY!!" Gladys' had lost all control of herself by then.

"Ah, ah! I'm gonna cum," the second guy said.

"Fuck, me too man," Claude added.

"Let's jizz on this slut," the third dude suggested.

"That's right," the second guy agreed and got up.

Gladys and Claude got up and all four went to their respective positions; Gladys was kneeling down and using her hands to jerk the cocks of the second and third dudes while taking Claude's cock in her mouth. As much as she tried, she could only barely fit half of his python in her mouth. With persistent rubbing and sucking, she was finally able to make all three boys erupt. All of them shot their hot loads all over her, from her shoulders to her hair.

"Eeeeeee!" Gladys shrieked as she took all of their semen.

"Gladys, hold on a second," Claude told her to hold still. He reached out to his pants pocket nearby to take out his phone. He went to the video function and pressed the record button. "Okay, now you can rub our cum all over your body."

"Heheheh, of course, Claude. Do I look pretty with your seed on my face?" Gladys winked into his phone as video was recording.

"Beautiful," Claude replied. "I'm putting this on snapchat and sending it to my dad."

"Woah, you serious, bro?" the second guy asked him.

"Yeah, like your dad's seriously gonna ground you for a month for this," the third guy added.

"More like, he's gonna fist bump me for this," Claude said triumphantly. "Now Gladys, the video isn't over yet. Why don't you suck me off for one more round." Claude took her cum-covered head and brought it to his again stiffening cock. Gladys simply obliged and started sucking him off.

Everyone partied hedonistically that night without a care in the world. However, as much fun as everyone was having, there was only a limit to how much a person can rave, even if he or she is young. One by one, each teenager passed out, including Theodore, Gerald, Claude, Stephanie, and finally, Galdys. The sun rose the next morning and Theodore was the first to wake up naked.

"Oh damn, what a night. I still feel like shit," he muttered to himself.

"Morning, sleepyhead," Gladys wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Feeling the pain of hangover? Hehe."

"I am," Theodore dragged those two words. "But I still gotta help Claude clean up after this mess. Oh well... better to put on some clothes first."

"I'll help you with that," Gladys offered.

"With what?" Theodore wanted to clarify what she meant.

"The clothes! You want me to help tidy up the house too? Not a problem!" Gladys said.

"That won't be necessary...you go back...I'll...see you at home later baby," Theodore gave Gladys a peck on her cheeks.

"Mmmm, ok. I tell you what, I'll go off as you say and I'll cook you a nice dinner when you come back to my nest tonight," Gladys was bubbly even in the morning.

"Alright, see you later babe," Theodore gave her a wry smile.

"Let me find your clothes first, Mr Nakey," Gladys went to the elevated platform to take his pants and shirt and gave it to him.

Once she was done helping Theodore dress up, Gladys walked to the door of the house and waved him one final goodbye before stepping out. Theodore looked at the mess of naked bodies, glasses, unfinished food and clothes lying all over the room. Then he smiled and nodded to himself. The Green Albatross was right, the past few months had been nothing but bliss; the best period of his life.