The Green Albatross Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's the one. It's called the Green Albatross," Theodore told her.

"So, the Green Albatross is the one making me your slut, huh?" Gladys asked, sipping on the champagne.

"Yes, and it's the same relic making you happy to be my slave whore for the next few weeks," Theodore relished in the fact that Gladys was aware of how the Green Albatross had altered her mind yet was too weakened to put up any resistance by then. Gladys was happy to be brainwashed.

"Well...babe. I just want you to know just how grateful I am to have you stay here with me. Just think of all the things we could do together...hehehe!" Gladys giggled like a teenage girl.

"I'm thinking of throwing a party," Theodore blurted out his idea.

"What, here? But my house is too small," Gladys bleated.

"Of course not here, dummy. My best friend knows a guy with parents who are fucking loaded. He lives in a It's a three storey building with a large backyard, living room like a school hall, five bedrooms, perfect for a teenage night party," Theodore told her.

"A-and you w-want me to come to the party with you? Baby, I'd really l-love to, I d-do but I think I'm a little too... old to have fun with a whole bunch of kids..." Gladys blushed, she was flattered at the thought of an eighteen-year old wanting a grown lady like her to come but she was just not going to fit.

"Gladys my baby, first of all, you're not old. You're beautiful," Theodore ran his fingers through her hair as he took another sip of the champagne. "Secondly, you won't be the one partying there. You'll be on duty as the guests' entertainment."

"Me? Performing for everyone during the party? Oh, I'm totally down for this, hehehe!" Gladys could not contain her excitement.

"Okay, I'm gonna call up my friend and have him arrange a party. You on the other hand, you're going to practise your dance routine every night for me before your performance," Theodore laid out the plan.

"Eeee! Yes sir!" Gladys chuckled.

=============================================================================

"Hello, this is Gerald," he answered his phone call.

"Yo man, it's me," Theodore greeted.

"Hey hey! Whatchu want man?" Gerald asked.

"Hey, I was just wondering. You know Claude right? The rich dude, or should I say the guy with the rich parents?" Theodore asked.

"Yeah, yeah! I just went to Raving Tom with him last week. What about him?" Gerald wondered.

"I was kinda wondering if you can ask him to arrange a party at his house two Saturdays from now, on like, the twenty-second," Theodore requested.

"Bro, I know he's always partying but you asking him to arrange, what's happening?" Gerald asked.

"Okay, keep this between you and me. I struck the lottery," Theodore told the truth.

"What?" Say that again!" Gerald's jaw dropped.

"You heard me. I won three-hundred thousand and I want to throw a celebration party, at Claude's house," Theodore said it again.

"Dude, brroooo! Congrats maannn! What the fuck! You can pretty much get out of school now!" Gerald was envious but at the same time happy for Theodore.

"No, why the fuck would I want to leave school? I got friends there. I quit my job," Theodore said.

"Okay, I tell you what. I'm gonna call up Claude about your party and see if he could book for you," Gerald proposed.

"Don't forget to emphasize that the party will be sponsored by me," Theodore said.

"Alright," Gerald said and hung up the phone.

Theodore sat on the couch of the living room and imagined what sort of fun he would be having the party, especially with Gladys being the highlight of the event. How was she going to entertain his schoolmates on that night? Suddenly, an idea struck his mind. He went to the Green Albatross and penned down his wish:

"I will be having a party at Claude Mortimer's house two weeks from now on the twenty-second. Gladys will be the hostess and dancer for the night so she will be needing a boost:

Unlimited energy - multiple rounds of sex, dancing and other services without hitting fatigue

Unlimited semen - endless squirt and vaginal discharge for sexual intercourse

Unlimited breast milk

Sweetened breast milk

What concoction can I prepare for her until the party itself?"

The reply came the next day. The Green Albatross' scroll read:

"Dear Mr Lawrence,

First of all, thank you for putting your trust in me when I told you to make an advance on Miss Cooper. Now, on to your next wish. If you really want Miss Cooper to be much more sexually and physically potent by the night of your party, you will have to serve her a special recipe for breakfast and dinner. The recipe is as follows:

...

...

..."

Theodore read the through ingredients and cooking methods that the Green Albatross gave him. "Woah, this is going to be a bit of work," Theodore felt overwhelmed, it was not an easy routine to do. However, he could not back down from a challenge. Besides, he had already arranged the party and Gladys herself had agreed to be the main attraction. "Ok, let's do this," Theodore reassured himself.

=============================================================================

Gladys woke up abruptly when the alarm on her phone rang. She noticed Theodore was not on the bed with her, neither was he at the bathroom. It was strange, as he would usually be at either spot during that time. The blonde bombshell got up and dragged her feet to the living room and that was when she heard sounds of clunking, sizzling and thuds; Theodore was cooking in her kitchen.

"Hmm, What are you making, babe?" Gladys was still groggy.

"Breakfast, for you," Theodore answered.

"How about yourself?" Gladys asked.

"I'll be fine with cereal. I can have lunch later in school," Theodore said. "Here, why don't you drink this while you're still waiting for me to finish?" He handed her a glass of strawberry oatmeal drink.

"Thank you, I'll take a shower first and eat your delicious breakfast after that," Gladys took the drink and went back to their bedroom.

Once she had taken her bath, Gladys sat on the living room couch, wearing a pair of red bra and panties with her long office stockings. That was when Theodore arrived with her breakfast. He served it to her on her table and told her, "bon appetit." She was not told what it was but it was obvious that they were oysters with a few cuts of filet mignon and beans. What was not so obvious was the semen garnish he had jizzed off on her food.

"Thank you, baby, you are just too kind," Gladys started digging in.

"Hehehe, you're welcome baby," Theodore replied, chuckling. Then, he started whispering to himself, "No need to see me as kind Gladys, I just want you to be prepared for my party next Saturday, hehehehehe..."

So for the next week and a half, Theodore kept serving Gladys her breakfast and dinner everyday, according to the recipe laid out by the Green Albatross. Not only did Gladys fall more and more in love with Theodore, but the results of the food were starting to show as well. Gladys became the one to initiate the sex and demand more rounds from Theodore, she started squirting during intercourse and it was much easier for her to lactate, letting Theodore suck on her breast for milk every morning before going to school. And with all the fun that the two had been having with each other, Saturday the twenty-second had arrived relatively quickly.

========================================================================

"Hey Theodore, I've been looking for you," Claude Mortimer said.

"Ah, sorry Claude. I was spending some time fixing the decoration lights. Measurement and test run, not as simple as I thought," Theodore explain.

"No need to apologize. I owe you. My parents were kinda annoyed that I was holding another party but became really delighted when I told them it's going to be sponsored by you," Claude looked at the Gladys standing right beside Theodore. "And this lady is...?"

"This is Gladys, she will be having a performance for the dudes tonight, as well as serving food and drinks to the guests whenever she can," Theodore explained.

"Hhhiiii!" Gladys greeted Claude.

"Hello, You sure are bubbly," Claude commented.

"Of course! I am happy to be at the party of my dear Teddy, ehehehe!" Gladys giggled.

"Well Claude, I'll talk to you again later, I guess," Theodore said as he was going to walk away.

"Alright," Claude nodded as he watched Theodore and Gladys approach the other guests. "Isn't she a little too old for him?"

"Hey man, looking good!" Gerald called Theodore.

"Hey hey, liking the party so far?" Theodore asked as he fist-bumped Gerald.

"Yeah man, it was so weird seeing you, of all people, sponsor Claude's party," Gerald said.

"Gladys, why don't you go and serve the other guests some drinks first?" Theodore told her.

"Hehehe why yes, of course!" Gladys complied and went over to the house bar. The Green Albatross had tuned her mind to only please Theodore at this night.

"Who's that busty chick?" Gerald asked.

"She's my bitch for the night," Theodore answered.

"So you're a pimp no-" Gerald was about to carry on the conversation when he was interrupted by two girls walking up to them. They were Stephanie and Natalie.

"Hey Theodore, did you really organize this party?" Natalie asked.

"Yes, I did. You didn't think I'd do such a thing, did ya?" Theodore asked.

"Yeah, this is so unlike you, Theodore," Stephanie was surprised that Theodore would bother throwing a party for his schoolmates. He was not a loner, but he was no Mister Popular either.

"Well, Steph, Nat, we may go back to insulting you in school and you may want to go back making fun of us but for now, take a drink, and relax," Theodore showed the girls the way to the bar.

"O-okay,"'Stephanie fumbled for a moment. He was surprisingly hospitable to the girls who had been nothing but malignant to them.

"W-well, thank you T-Theodore, we'd better be joining our friends over there," Natalie said as she and Stephanie both walked away.

"I'm quite surprised those two bitches came here knowing that I'm the one sponsoring," Theodore said to Gerald.

"Well, they are hoes, what do you expect? Putting on the evil and hateful demeanor but dropping it at the first second upon seeing materialistic glamour," Gerald gave his own input while looking at Stephanie's hips swaying as she was walking away.

"Well then, shall we begin the party?" Theodore asked.

"Wait for a while first, our schoolmates are still strolling in," Gerald told Theodore to take it slow.

And so the night began. Gerald and Theodore had a few sips of gin and tonic while welcoming the other schoolmates' arrival at the house while Gladys was serving the liquor and soft drinks to as many college kids as she could. She heard a few of the boys and girls muttering to each other saying that they recognize her, that they had seen her working as the counter lady in Pearlington Community Center. Any sane lady would be completely embarrassed at even the thought of serving a bunch of rowdy teenagers, let alone being recognized by her profession but not Gladys. She was more than grateful to show all of Theodore's schoolmate that she had degraded herself to being nothing more than a server at his frat party. After a few hours of being served alcohol by Gladys, everyone in the house started getting high. Small sips and laughs turned into binge drinking and make out sessions. By two hours before midnight, Theodore decided it was time to have a dance in the living room. He stood on top of the elevated platform where there was a metal pole installed to from the bottom of the platform to the ceiling

"Alright, alright, alright everyone. Hope you've been enjoying yourselves so far. Drinks, food, music, fog machine, everything's on me tonight!" Theodore stopped the music and got everyone's attention through the microphone. "But it's time we stop being shy and started showing what we're capable of in the dancefloor here tonight!"

"Hell yeah!" Everyone in the living room cheered in agreement.

"Who would like to go first?" Theodore gave an offer but nobody responded. There was a short silence followed by laughter from few of the guys in the room. Theodore improvised, "Alright then, let's do this naturally. I'm going to let the DJ start the mix and get y'all to dance by yourselves first. Whoever's getting bolder can get up here later to show everyone what you got. DJ, start the music!"

The DJ took Theodore's cue and started his own mix immediately. Initially, everyone was on the lower floor just shaking their bodies to the rhythm of the music. Eventually, one of the more popular guys began getting up the elevated platform and started showcasing their dance moves. That was when people started cheering. With the dancing and more glasses of cocktails and liquor consumed, more and more teenagers became drunk and lost themselves in the raving. In due course, Stephanie got on the platform and danced. The whole room roared as the sexiest bitch of the cohort started dancing to the rhythm and the heavy bass of the background music. Gerald was especially aroused at her, there was no denying that he always had a thing for Stephanie, even though she was nothing short of mean to him. Stephanie, being nearly drunk herself, began pushing her boundaries further and changed her dance to a striptease. Taking off her tight dress and hypnotizing everyone with her best asset, her bubble butt. Sticking out her tongue as she used her fingers to stretch her pink bra straps and yank down her matching pink panties before pulling them back again. Gerald could not hold it any longer, unzipping his pants and stroking his unleashed cock.

At first, everyone in the room was shocked to see Gerald's naked cock out in the open. Some of the girls were covering their mouths at his sheer audacity. "Dude, what the fuck? Put your dick back in your pants oh my god!" one of the guys told him off.

"You're kind of cute! Hehehe," Stephanie screamed out to Gerald.

"Fuck it," Claude Mortimer himself was encouraging Gerald. "Steph herself is doing a striptease. We're all drunk or at least getting drunk, My parents are not home and I say, get as naked as y'all want!" Claude took off his own shirt and pants and started kissing his own girlfriend in his singlet and boxer shorts. His girlfriend did the same and one by one, each party member followed suit.

"Hey, babe," Theodore called Gladys.

"Yes, Teddy?" Gladys blushed.

"I think it's time you showed these kids what you're capable of on the dance floor," Theodore invited Gladys to be the highlight of the night's dance.

"Oh Teddy! Why didn't you say sooner? Ahahaha!" Gladys galloped to the elevated platform and started stealing the show. Having more years of experiencing in clubbing and dancing in general, Gladys was easily more hypnotizing than any of the girls who had danced at the top of the platform despite her being older. She even pole danced when none of the girls thought they had the skill to utilize it for their performance. She took off her top, followed by skirt and used her feet covered in high heels to throw it to one of the boys in crowd. She was now in her green micro bikini and fishnet stockings, evident from her panty that she was soaking wet. She bent down, took her fingers to her pussy spread the cum all over her body.

"You, come on out!" Gladys pointed out to Gerald.

"Seriously?" Gerald asked.

"Yes! Dance with me, hehehe!" Gladys continued to motion her finger for him to come up. Gerald reluctantly went up when she pulled his arm upwards and continued dancing. At first, Gerald was hesitant, his body movements were janky and off beat. But with Gladys constantly swaying her fat ass and her jiggling her big boobs around him and the rest of the crowd fiercely cheering him him on, his confidence began picking up and his dance move shifted into a better, less cringy pacing. With Gerald having his naked cock out dancing with Gladys without a care in the world, Stephanie, watching from the audience became more aroused and pulled down her panties to stroke her pussy. Despite never having any respect for that loser, seeing that daring side of him was a weird turn on for her. When Gladys was done dancing with Gerald, she pulled out one of her nipples from her bra and squirted a full stream of milk on his cock before bowing down and giving it a light kiss.

Everyone in the room erupted in cheers while Stephanie had an orgasm right there and then, "Oh Gerald, ohhh!!"

Gladys called out a few more boys to dance with her turn by turn with more squirt oozing out from her cunt and milk flowing out of her breasts with each dude. Theodore clapped and cheered from the side, the food he had been feeding her everyday as instructed by the Green Albatross had worked. At last, it was Theodore's turn to dance with his vixen on stage. He hopped up and took her by the shoulders. By now, her whole body was shining wet with sweat and cum from all those rounds of performance.

"Are you ready for the highlight of tonight's event?" Theodore whispered in Gladys' ear.

"I'm always ready for my dear Teddy," Gladys answered, holding Theodore in her arms in turn, as if they were in a ball.

Gladys and Theodore gave all they got in their dance, the whole crowd jumping to the beat of the music. Everyone in the room was just amazed at how much energy and resources the thirty-one year-old had to be able to stay pumped up despite the countless rounds of dancing with the different boys and endlessly dishing out cum and milk from her body and still carry on with Theodore. Some from the crowd even started calling her "Clubbing Machine". Suddenly another group of people started cheering, "bubbles".

"Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!" more and more started to buoy up.

"What are they on about?" Theodore was confused.

"Silly, it means champagne! They want us to pop some sparkling wine bottles," Gladys explained.

"Alright then," Theodore extended his hand to one of the of the guys in the crowd. "One bottle, please!" The guy handed him the bottle and he shook it vigorously. "Gladys, ass. Towards me. Now."

Gladys simply complied and smiled. As Theodore took out the cork, a very loud pop sound filled the stage. He immediately pointed the neck of the bottle to her ass which flowed out with nothing but foam. "YYEEESSSSS!!" the whole house roared as Gladys shook her ass to the champagne covering her huge trunk and flowing down her thighs. He walked to the edge of the stage and gave the bottle to his friends to drink. It was then another idea came to his head. He took another unopened bottle of champagne and knelt down in front of Gladys' hips. He untied her micro bikini panty and threw it to the crowd for whichever lucky bastard to take home that night.

"Oh my God, did he just strip her naked?" One of them asked.

"Yeah man, what's he planning to do with that champagne bottle?" Another asked.

Theodore shook the champagne bottle and quickly opened it up. This time, as soon the 'pop' sound came out, he swiftly stuffed the mouth of the champagne bottle into Gladys' pussy. "Aaahhhh," Gladys cried out as she felt the sparkling wine fill her womb up. As soon he felt the sparkling sensation disappear, he took the bottle out of her pussy and replaced it with his tongue as he tossed the bottle to the crowd. He held his breath as long as he could in order to drink as much mixture of sparkling wine with female semen.

"Teddy! Teddy! Teddy!" Everyone cheered Theodore's name as he ate out Gladys' pussy. He could only murmur some incomprehensible gurgling noise as he was drowned in the pleasure of his partner's cunt. Once all of the champagne mixture had been drained of her pussy, he got up and kissed her on the lips. She, in turn, tugged on the bulge of his pants as she indulged in his champagne covered lips. As her tugging got harder, she moved her tongue below and swirled around his chin and then to his neck, savoring the alcohol taste.