All Comments on 'The Green Apron'

by Karyn Gardenia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT STORY

My god woman, you've written one of the hottest and, at the same time, most romantic, passionate stories I've read here. I hope this is only the beginning of a long series of such contributions.

Just@FanJust@Fanover 18 years ago
Nice Descriptions

Well written and nicely paced. I look forward to reading more. Until then I remain...

-Just @ Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

What a great treat to come home to!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A great first effort

Karyn:

You have an ability that I hope you'll continue to exercise with future stories. It was hot, erotic, sexy, and just plain fun. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Phenomenal!

An absolutely superb story! Writing mechanics were flawless, your imagery sublime, the storyline itself fresh and oh-so erotic. I particularly liked the way you referenced his earlier fantasy of taking her on the table when they first bought it. Also liked the romantic touch of the "no ocassion zinnias"...

I am sending a link to this masterpiece to a friend who I know will relish it.

Thank you for sharing - I hope to see many more story submissions. You are an incredible talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic kitchen

Does she season her manicotti with his or her cum? As hot as these two are, sex knows no boundaries!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous