The Greenhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia moaned loudly as the vine pushed into her pussy spreading her legs wider and her eyes rolling up into her head. As she felt the vine fill her more and more she increased her pace of her fingers thrusting adding in a third and gently rubbing Lily's clit in the process.

Lily groans out "Amelia, I can't take much more!" She squeezes down and eventually reaches her climax, the vine beginning to thrash around inside of her pussy. Lily kisses Amelia hard while clutching to her.

The trashing of the vine pushed Amelia over the edge, her pussy squeezing around the vine as her whole body shivered overwhelmed by the feeling of her climax. After a moment Amelia took a breath nuzzling into Lily gently. "That felt amazing Lily... you felt amazing." She gently pulled her fingers out wrapping her arms around Lily before gently laying a loving kiss on the woman's lips.

Lily smiles and gently kisses the other woman. "It did feel wonderful, but I do have to say, I can see Nat's kindness within you." She holds the girl to her while closing her eyes. "If you don't need food, let's sleep and enjoy each other."

"I ate before I got here so let's just rest together." Amelia yawned softly nuzzling into Lily while closing her eyes. The two would be able to rest peacefully for the rest of the evening the next morning Amelia yawned stretching slightly and nudging the flowerpettals that were acting as a blanket for the two women. "Good morning Lily." She smiled petting Lily's head gently and looking out the greenhouse window enjoying the sunrise.

Lily stretches and lets the flower petals open up. "Good morning Amelia, now then, what is the plan for the day?" She yawns before smiling as she enjoys the general warmth of the greenhouse.

"Well I need to eat because while I did eat last night I am quite hungry now." Amelia laughed a bit getting up and stretching slightly, forgetting that she was nude for a moment before blushing furiously and grabbing her clothes. "After we eat we can study those notes together and cuddle if you want."

Lily whines "Don't cover up, you are beautiful and shouldn't need to cover that up." She looks outside a bit "...fine, I guess it could be cold for you, but I'll help you make breakfast!"

"Thank you Lily and yeah it's gonna be clothes for me until we can figure out how the transformation process works." Amelia giggled, slipping her pants and shirt on. "But I do own some more revealing clothing inside so come on and I'll get in something cuter while you cook." She put her hand out for Lily smiling wide.

Lily happily follows Amelia inside, just enjoying her natural beauty. "So, what would you like to eat? I'm not like any of those psychos, we can prep anything for you!" She opens the fridge, supplies are low but she could make just about any breakfast.

"Why not some nice eggs and pancakes?" Amelia smiled walking over to her backpack on the couch and grabbing a crop top and some exercise shorts slipping the new clothing on before walking over to help Lily cook. While not the best cook Amelia was helpful preparing the eggs while Lily worked on the pancakes.

Lily is making homemade pancakes and happily cooks them up. "Do you like syrup with your pancakes?" She gets a good stack made as well as some for herself as well. "I got some good syrup, though I can grow and make some jam or whatever as well." She leans over and kisses Amelia.

Amelia giggled a bit, kissing Lily back and leaning into her. "Well I do like syrup so we can try yours." She smiled putting the eggs and a stack of pancakes on a plate walking over to the table and sitting down to wait for Lily. "I must admit now that I'm fully awake you look stunning."

Lily smiles a bit and slides a measuring cup under herself as she moans and begins to finger herself. She makes sure to show off as she speeds up, her legs quivering before she eventually moans out loudly and cums, filling up the measuring cup with a syrup looking substance. "Here you go" She smiles and puts the cup by Amelia.

Amelia just shook her head a bit trying not to pay attention to the fact her face had turned bright red before spreading the syrup onto the pancakes and enjoying them. After finishing the meal Amelia licked her lips. "Well I gotta say you taste amazing as well. Maybe sometime I can try it straight from the source." She giggled slightly putting the plates away before going over to hug Lily.

Lily hugs back "Oh I am sure we could arrange that." She smirks a bit and kisses Amelia deeply, her tongue wandering inside her mouth possessively before pulling back to finish her own food. "So, what would you like to do today?" She smiles while sipping some water.

"We can get started on research today if you're in the mood. Honestly given this place is already paid off and I have a good savings I don't need to go out to work at all." Amelia giggled walking back into the living room. "Although I can tell Nat never really updated the inside of the house in comparison to the greenhouse so we might be able to transform the entire interior of the house into an extension of the greenhouse if you want. It would give us both much more space once we perfect the transformation."

She smiles wide "SURE!" She hugs Amelia tightly "Now then, let's gather all his notes and figure this out." She nuzzles into Amelia happily. "So, we wanna cuddle while we read and figure it out?"

"That sounds good to me." Amelia giggled a bit leading Lily down the hall and into the office starting to go through drawers and pull out anything that seemed important. After a few minutes Amelia had a stack of paperwork along with a lockbox she had found in the closet. "So do you know if this is all of it or if there's more?"

"This should be it. I am trying to remember where he kept the key to that though." She thinks a little bit before opening up one of the books and reading, quickly tracing through the words while she leans into Amelia.

"Well it's not like we really need a key." Amelia grinned taking one of the paper clips that was holding a few of the papers together twisting it a bit before quietly picking the lock over the next few minutes. Once the box popped open there was a green vial along with another set of paperwork all that Lily hadn't seen before. 'It appears that male testosterone prevents the link from being established first hand. I regret discovering this... I will lock this research away. I don't want Lily to know that one day I will need to leave her behind-Nat.'

Lilly whimpers and looks at it quietly "Nat...you should have just told me." She takes the note and hugs it. "Thank you for being related to Amelia, and having her come here...I already feel such a connection."

Amelia wrapped her arms around Lily. "Well you know Nat... he had his secrets that he didn't tell anyone about..." She took a deep breath rocking Lily gently. "Did... did you know he was sick? We didn't know for almost a year after he started treatment... he passed away because of skin cancer..." She sniffled a bit clinging to Lily as she let tears drip off her face.

She whimpers some more "I...knew he had a problem, but he never told me...I think he didn't want to worry me." She takes a breath. "Well, I guess these notes will tell us how to use that serum." She takes them gently.

"Yeah... I have a feeling he sent me here because he knew I was the person in our family most likely to be able to stay with you happily." Amelia smiled softly, whipping her eyes off before kissing Lily on the cheek. "And I'm glad he did... even if it wasn't the right way... I'm happy I met you." She gently picked the vile up looking at it curiously. It had an injection attachment along with a set of instructions regarding location timing and the requirement of another plant for connection to be stable.

She thinks "What kind of plant do you want to form your connection with?" She hugs Amelia, snaking her arms around the girl's body as she playfully gropes her.

"I want to form a connection with a rose! Roses are amazing and beautiful. You have to hold them properly so as to not get hurt." Amelia smiled wide jumping up and down a bit hugging Lily tightly. "I am so very excited!"

Lily nods "There are some roses in the greenhouse...do you want to do this now?" She hugs a bit more "Should we figure out what we are doing about shopping first?" She seems excited but is trying to think of what they should be thinking about.

"Well we can go shopping now if you want. I've got a few ideas on how to go out and about without giving too much away." Amelia grinned pulling Lily over to her suitcase pulling out a duster and a hat with scarf putting them all on Lily leaving only the top half of the girls face visible. "There we go now you can come with me while we shop." She grinned wide excited to be able to take Lily out.

Lily giggles a bit "Alright, let's make sure we are stocked up, you won't feel like doing much for...a couple days while you adjust, I can say that from personal experience." She kisses Amelia's cheek before posing in the clothes.

"Yeah I can imagine... is it painful? I really hope not." Amelia giggled holding Lily's hand walking out of the house and to the car. The shopping trip was short and sweet, the two going into a small convenience store picking up supplies for the next month or so worth of food along with some tools to start modifications on the house. There was a close call when a cashier started staring at Lily before Amilea got in front of her and paid for the rest of the cart. Once the two got back home Amelia helped Lily get the groceries inside. "Sooo how did you enjoy the trip into town?"

"It was a lot of fun, we should do it again. As for if the transition hurts...I'd say it is more a constant feeling of euphoria and tiredness. Like you are in this almost dream state that you cannot get up from." She puts various items away properly.

"Wow that actually sounds surprisingly pleasant." Amelia grinned putting the non food items in their proper place and making a bag of supplies to bring out to the greenhouse when the time comes. "But yes we should definitely go out more... like on dates." She smiled a bit shyly as she picked up the green vile and the notes.

She nodded eagerly "I would love to go on dates!" She gently leads Amelia to the greenhouse and to a beautiful rose. "Here, this one is my favorite!" She kisses Amelia and smiles a bit more. "I would personally advise that you remove your clothes, mine that I had been wearing when it happened were destroyed."

Amelia nodded, slipping out of her crop top and shorts before putting the vile into the injection first gently going up to the rose and pushing down on the injection letting the green substance flow over and into the rose before taking the rest and putting her arm out before gently injecting herself with the rest. Once the injection started to pump through her veins the gentle green color started at her veins all the normal blue turning green as she laid down on the ground moving over to Lily's flower and taking her rose over with her.

Lily gently planted the rose, using vines from her flower to move the soil. Once it was planted she rested Amelia's head in her lap and gently brushed her hair. "That is it, just relax. Let the good feelings wash through you."

Amelia breathed gently, her veins all green and the green spreading out from there. Her eyes drifted shut as she shuddered the first wave of warmth washing over her. "Wow you were right this feels amazing..." Her legs curled gently up against the flowers, her focus never leaving the rose next to her. As time went on it was like the rose Lily and her were the only things in her world.

After about a day, the rose grew large and began to pull Amelia into itself before closing its petals. Once this happened, Lily would start to care for the flower, watering it, making sure it had plenty of fresh soil, even putting some special nutrient mixes to help it grow faster as it quickly progressed towards the same size as her own. This would continue for 4 days, and on the fifth day, the petals cracked open. "Amelia, how do you feel?"

Amelia's hair was the first thing that was revealed having turned bright red to match her green skin. She gently yawned smiling as her flower gently let her out onto the ground. "I feel wonderful!" She gently got up having to balance herself as her new slightly slimmer frame from the nutrients draining off her. She then quickly hugged Lily tight. "And now we never ever need to worry about you being left alone again!"

Lily giggles a bit "I know I was taking care of your flower, but if it is the same as mine, you probably are starving." She giggles and starts to pick up Amelia before bringing her to the main house kitchen. "What do you want?"

"Everything! You are very right!" Amelia giggled, not even noticing that she wasn't cold without clothes on anymore as she sat down at the table. "And water! My mouth feels like bark." She giggled a bit leaning against the table and looking at her fingers fascinated by their red tips.

A whole pitcher of water was put in front of her while Lily began to cook up a feast. "I'll just make a variety for you to enjoy, and when you finish we will save the leftovers." She is preparing quite the selection.

Amelia started drinking the entire pitcher as she waited going well beyond what she expected to be even possible before feeling refreshed. She then indulged in all the food that was available eating several sandwiches along with chips and other snacks enjoying every last bite before leaning back and sighing happily. "Thank you for the meal I really needed that." She giggled a bit before standing up and kissing Lily hard.

Lily giggles and kisses her hard "Well, I went through that and we had a bit of chaos with how much I needed. That is why I was prepared." She giggles and kisses her again, tracing her hands down Amelia's body. "So, now that you are taken care of, how do you feel?"

"I feel more alive than I have been in years." Amelia grinned nuzzling Lily gently. "It feels like I could do anything even though I can feel the distance from my flower. At the moment while it's not painful to be away from it I don't think I could go further than a block away at this point." She sighed moving around curiously stretching happily enjoying her new maneuverability.

She nodded "Technically you could go further, though you would get a big feeling to return to it." She nuzzles the refined girl. "I would suggest to take it easy, we can push your limits later." She smiles and kisses her.

"Well what do you say we just cuddle for the rest of the day?" Amelia giggled pulling Lily down onto the couch with her relaxing happily. "After all we have all the time in the world to enjoy each other and our new lives."

Lily giggles and puts on some TV before cuddling into the girl. "That sounds amazing to me. Also I'm so glad you are feeling more comfortable just showing off." She presses their nude bodies together, snaking her arms around her partner.

"Honestly with the way my body works now I'm feeling good like this. It feels like if I put clothes on now it would restrict my body breathing." Amelia giggled, kissing Lily gently and feeling her partner down, grabbing slightly at Lily's ass. "That and showing off for you is a nice pluss."

Lily grins a bit and kisses Amelia hard "It feels amazing doesn't it?" She grins and licks at her neck. "I get the feeling you would like to do a little more than just relaxing, isn't that right." She snakes some fingers into Amelia's pussy. "You are so wet for me."

Amelia moaned softly her body shifting to be more open for Lily. "Of course who wouldn't. I feel amazing and it's all thanks to you so I wanna show you just how good I feel." She smiled leaning in and kissing Lily while her hands slid down and around to Lily's pussy, a finger curiously exploring the entrance.

Lily moaned outward and grinned "I know I asked you before, but do you want to try experimenting with other flower parts we have available?" She guides a hand down towards her own pussy, working herself with Amelia before a plant like cock started to grow out from her body.

"Absolutely we have all the time in the world to experiment." Amelia grinned her hand shifting to rub Lily's plant cock gently along its sides guiding it into her pussy with a loud moan. She then reached down rubbing gently under the cock at Lily's pussy enjoying being gradually filled and playing with her partner's pussy.

Lily moans and helps Amelia sink onto her cock. "Oh experiment we will do plenty enough." She grins and starts to bounce Amelia on her after getting her all the way on. "We can be so cuddly and slutty all at the same time, don't you like that?" She leans forward and licks at Amelia's neck. "I wonder what all we can do together."

"It's a wonderful feeling." Amelia moaned gently pushing herself further onto Lily's cock. "Next time maybe you can teach me how to do this." She bounced a bit faster her fingers exploring Lily's pussys folds.

Lily grins a bit more as she moans "Oh we can do that and so much more." She pulls Amelia into a hard kiss "We need to teach you all the interesting things you can do now." She reaches around to squeeze the other plants ass.

"Yeah I would love to learn every last detail." Amelia moaned out edging closer to climax against the other plant girl grabbing at Lily's ass needily. "Maybe we can have fun with me all tied up with ivy." Amelia licked her lips excitedly before pressing deeper on Lily's cock and letting a loud moan out.

Lily moaned out and released her syruppy climax deep within Amelia, it was warm and thick, filling her womb up enough that her belly would gently stick out. "Ahhhh, that was wonderful, and I would love to do that to you."

Amelia moaned softly before nuzzling into Lily gently. "You feel amazing sweetie." She kissed Lily happily, licking Lily's neck teasingly. "And I know we will both have so much fun together but for now it's cuddle time." Amelia's hands drifted around Lily's sides gently scratching her lovingly.

Lily giggles and kisses Amelia back while closing her eyes, relaxing into her girlfriend. "That is true, I am all for cuddle time." She yawns a little bit "So, your flower or mine? Where should we cuddle?"

"I bet my flower would love to get to know you." Amelia grinned sliding Lily off of the couch nuzzling her happily. "They are also close together so we can also cuddle between them." She giggled happily using her old clothes to clean herself off.

Lily giggles and leads her to the greenhouse. "That is true, is there anything special you want to do?" She falls forth some ivy to take the remaining clothing that they had carried in before pulling Amelia to lay in the soft soil between their flowers. She smiles at the girl on top of her.

Amelia giggled nuzzling into Lily and kissing her on the cheek. "Well you are a good option. Also wow laying in dirt is so comforting weirdly so now." Amelia's hand drifted along the dirt her rose nestling into her side lovingly.

Lily giggled while her lily did the same "I know, there are so many things that will be different." She gently turns Amelia towards some ivy. "Now, hold your hand out, it is easier that way. Try to feel it."

Amelia leaned into Lily smiling softly as she reached out a bit of the ivy wiggling before slowly starting to come over to her hand. "Hey there little guy." She giggled, brushing her hand against the ivy as it shuddered happily. "Well aren't you sweet."

She smiles a bit more "You are doing great, ivy is nice and easy to work with, as well as quite affectionate." Lily grins a bit more. "Vines are the next step up, bit stronger, needs a little more effort to work with. Still, ivy is a favorite of mine."

"I can really feel its energy in a weird indescribable way." Amelia smiled at the ivy wrapping around her arm and down around her waist, shuddering happily before moving over onto Lily wrapping around her wrists. "And they are just so welcoming and sweet." Amelia giggled nuzzling the ivy on her arm.