The Greenhouse

Story Info
Amelia moves into her grandpas old home with an odd greenhouse.
8.2k words
4.54
20.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers

Amelia pulled up to a home in the middle of nowhere it was a quaint home with the only abnormal thing about it being a large greenhouse. This was her inheritance from her grandfather who had recently passed. She looked over the envelope in her passenger seat, taking it into her hands and opening it. Inside was a letter and two keys. 'My dearest Amelia if you are reading this I have passed. As you know this is my old home that I'm entrusting it and everything inside to your care. While there's not many requests I have for you just please go into the greenhouse and care for the plants inside once you've been inside you'll understand. I love you dearly and wish you the best in your endeavors yours truly- Nathaniel Rodgers.'

Amelia sighed, slipping the letter into her bag before getting out of her car and walking to the front door. "Great, I'm getting dumped in a creepy house where I get to be alone again except for this time I'm also in the middle of nowhere." She took the smaller key sliding it into the lock before walking inside. The entryway was right next to the living room which had a bunch of furniture all clearly worn from years of use.

After a few minutes of looking around the small home Amelia put her bags on the couch while looking over the second larger key. "Why was no one ever allowed in there gramps... like the one time I snuck in you acted like you were gonna beat my ass... What's so important." She gently felt over the key before shaking her head and walking out the back door.

After a moment Amelia approached the large greenhouse inside, she could see all types of flowers, fruits and vegetables all oddly perfectly tended to even though no one had been here in the months since her grandfather's passing. After taking a moment to gather herself Amelia unlocked the greenhouse walking inside and letting the warmth and humidity wash over her.

The inside of the greenhouse was nearly overgrown by plants. Red and purple flowers of all types growing along the walls alongside ivory. Amelia gently ran her hand along the flowers looking at them curiously trying to find out if there was an automatic watering system that had been maintaining it since her grandfather passed. Near the back of the room was a large overgrown area unlike the rest of the greenhouse it appeared as if this was a spot that someone was meant to be able to sit and relax in while enjoying the greenhouses many flowers.

Amelia curiously went over to the corner sitting down on the grass and leaning against the ivy that coated the walls. "Well at least I can see why he cared so much about this." Amelia sighed, slipping her hand into her pocket and pulled out her phone to take some pictures.

When the camera came on she almost thought she saw a green leg poking out from under one of the tables. After blinking a bit and looking more closely she was convinced that it was just more ivy and a trick of the light. Amelia then took a bunch of pictures of the inside of the greenhouse making sure to really show off all the different flowers and small fruit trees.

While Amelia was taking the pictures the ivory that she was leaning against slowly started moving in subtle ways that she didn't really notice. At first it was just lightly pressing against her sides and slowly creeping down the side of her legs.

Slowly the ivory slipped around Amelia's midriff before pulling tight, pinning the girl against the wall. "What the hell?!" Amelia reached down pulling at the ivory around her waist only to have more ivory wrap around her arms and pull them back against the wall. "Hello?!"

After a moment from across the room there was a rustling. Soon after a head poked out a woman with green skin and scarlet red hair was staring directly at Amelia. "Uh hello?" Amelia struggled slightly looking at the girl curiously her face turned flushed as the woman crawled fully out of her hiding spot to reveal her fully nude body.

Amelia's face turned crimson looking at this new woman. "Um... Hello I'm Amelia... W...Who are you?" She continued to squirm in her ivory bindings trying to escape or at least reach her phone.

She quietly squeaks out "umm, do you know when Nat is getting back." She gulps a bit and carefully looks over Amelia as she took in the details of the woman. "Who are you? Nat doesn't let others in here."

"Oh dear... you don't... I'm so sorry..." Amelia struggled a bit managing to get the note out of her pocket. "He... he passed away. I inherited this place from him and was told to come in here first thing after I arrived... I didn't expect to find anyone." Amelia wiggled more nervously trying to get out of her ivy bindings.

She goes quiet and some ivy takes the note so she can read it. She is quiet for almost 10 minutes before the ivy holding Amelia lowers her as the girl slowly moves further in towards a large flower where she curls up and starts to quietly cry.

Amilia looked at the door before shaking her head and walking over to the woman kneeling in front of her. "I'm Nat's granddaughter Amelia... I... I miss him too..." She gently reached out rubbing the woman's back hesitantly stopping briefly as she felt the leaflike skin.

She looked up with nectar tears before hugging Amelia. "He always took care of me...I know he asked you to come here...but what will I do?" She whimpered some more while some Ivy coiled around Amelia.

"I'm here because I didn't really have anywhere else to go... Nat was the only member of my family I was ever really close with. I... if you want... we could work on coexisting? This house is more yours than mine and I feel like he would have wanted you to have it and trusted me to not hurt you..." Amelia sat down tears starting to well up in her eyes as she looked at the woman. "I... I am scared but... I don't think you will hurt me and... if Nat cared this much about you I see it as worthwhile to try."

She sniffles a bit "I'm Lily" She gently has her ivy pull back before she nuzzles into Amelia's warmth "S...so, what do we do from now on." She curiously looked up into the woman's eyes.

"Well I would say for now... wanna go into the main house? Or do you like it more here? I also would really appreciate your name." Amelia giggled a bit, sniffling and whipping her tears away. "I promise I'll take care of you."

Lily nods a bit "I...we can go to the main house for a bit." Lily makes some of the plants move before gently leading Amelia out to the main house, the plant girl shivering a little bit. "I'm not too used to being outside the temperature of the greenhouse yet."

"Well I like it warm anyway so once we go inside I can turn the heater on." Amelia gently led Lily inside opening the door for the plant girl and walking inside and over to her backpack. "If you don't mind though... Can I give you some clothes? I um... I find your appearance... distracting to my thought process." She gulped a bit holding out a set of her clothes.

Lily tilts her head, her breasts perky with a bounce "How am I distracting?" She gently takes the clothes and looks at them before curiously slipping into them...the shirt and pants are a little tight on her breasts and ass. "Is this better?" She smiles gently while pressing her breasts together by leaning forward.

"Yes m...much better." Amelia blushed furiously. "I just... happen to be attracted to girls... and you are a... very attractive girl so seeing you nude was... distracting." She chuckled nervously before sitting down on the couch looking at Lily curiously. "So how did you end up here with Nat?"

"I...came from that flower...kind of. I helped Nat make that big flower...and it kind of modified me." She looks down a little "Ever since I was changed, Nat has been taking care of me, helping me to adjust."

"How long have you been like that? Did... did you stop aging?" Amelia looked curiously at Lily. "I had no idea that he had been working on anything of the sort. I knew he was a botanist but this is a whole nother level? Like can it modify other people? Why didn't he modify himself! And how did you know him."

"I don't know, I was his lab partner and college friend. We worked on various flowers and other plants when that one seemed to have linked to me. I don't know why he didn't try to change himself, but I was happy...while he was with me."

"I'm sorry that that all happened to you... well I am sure you were plenty happy until recently." Amelia frowned, putting her hand out and resting it on Lily's. "I know this is going to be a process but... I would like to get to know you and help you. Is there anything you need me to provide for you?"

"Well, I need water and nutrients." She quietly thinks a bit "Lots of sunlight and sometimes I need to just rest in some nutrient rich soil." She smiles a bit "During the summers we would go outside and sunbathe. Winters we cuddle in the greenhouse while Nat would bring a TV in and we would watch movies."

"Well I'm sure I can provide all those for you. I still am very curious about the transformation process you've undergon. More than just being close with my grandfather I do have a minor in botany so I was actually quite excited to see what the inside of the greenhouse looked like." Amelia giggled a bit smiling at Lily. "Well I would like to call us roommates at this point. I'll do everything I can to help you and in return I would appreciate you teaching me about what you are and if it can be replicated."

"I can try to walk you through our steps." Lily smiles and gently hugs Amelia while nuzzling into her. She gives off a really nice flowery scent. "So what do you want to do?" She tilts her head while keeping her hold on the girl.

"Well for now why don't we unpack my stuff I was considering coming here and then selling this house but to say the least you've convinced me it's worth while to stay." Amelia smiled softly wiggling a bit in Lily's grip. "If you want you can show me around more of the greenhouse and about how to maintain it."

Lily grins and leads Amelia back out to the greenhouse where she wiggles a bit in the tight clothes. "Well right over here is the watering system. Nat hooked it up to the water supply and it is on a timer, though it sometimes does need to be fixed." She points out a few spots about the system. "It leads to those sprinklers that give the whole house a nice misting. Then over here is the fresh soil." She shows a special compost bin. "We don't need to till in new soil often, but when we do it is from here."

Amelia looked around giggling a bit at Lily's enthusiasm. "Ok curious question but on what level can you control and feel all the plants around you? I know you trapped me using the ivy when we first met... can you do that with other plants?" She walked over to the massive flower again eyeing it curiously given it was the size of a bed and Amelia had never seen a flower of this size before.

Amelia nods "I like most of the plants in here the most, but I can to a degree with all plants. Trees tend to react the slowest, while flowers and vines of sorts react the fastest to my work. All the plants in here I have adapted to over the years." She nuzzles the large flower. "This one is what changed me."

Amelia touched the flower, curious almost enthralled by its appearance. "How did it change you? Did you get sucked inside? Contact? It's a beautiful flower I must admit." She gently pet the flower leaning further and further down being very gentle with the flower.

"Well, we had been experimenting on flower health with a special serum we had been working on. The idea was in testing how big and healthy we could make a singular flower as most have limited sizes due to nutritional demands. Nat wrote down some info that he thinks that basically I am supplementing the nutrition of the flower by processing what it normally couldn't, and it bonded to me."

"So you two basically feed off of each other." Amelia smiled wide before pulling back from the massive flower. "I have a feeling I know why Nat didn't do it himself. He was the core of our family and doing this would have meant being unable to travel long distances without getting weaker." She shook her head a bit. "I would love to see the research the way you exist now I find very..." She looked to the side blushing furiously. "Appealing"

She smiles wide "We theorized that as long as me or the flower lived the other could be revived...buuuut we didn't want to test that obviously." She smiles a bit and crawls onto the center of the flower as it effortlessly holds up. She starts to strip the clothes off. "Wanna crawl on?"

Amilea's blush only grew fiercer before she shyly nodded walking over and crawling on top of the flower astounded by the soft feeling and sweet smell that was coming off of the two. "Wow this is amazing and yeah that sounds like the kinda thing you shouldn't test unless it's an emergency." Amelia looked at Lily's naked form trying to avoid making eye contact with the plant girls breasts shaking her head every time she took a peak.

Lily smiles a bit "You can do whatever you want in here. It is all natural and perfectly ok to look and play." She tilts Amelia's head a bit "I find it very flattering that you enjoy my body this much."

Amelia shook her head looking fully at Lily's form for the first time. "Who wouldn't you're beautiful and from our conversations thus far incredibly sweet!" She gulped slightly, reaching out and feeling down Lily's side, closing her eyes and just taking in the soft texture and pleasant smell.

Lily smiles and gently places a hand on Amelia's own before tracing her own hand along Amelia's side, stopping at the hem of her shirt and slipping a few fingers around to rub directly on the skin of Amelia's belly. "Do you like this?"

Amelia shuddered slightly before opening her eyes and nodding. "Yes it feels wonderful." Her hands slipped lower feeling the sides of Lily's thighs as she pulled herself closer to the plant girl nuzzling into Lily gently. "Thank you for being so welcoming today. While this whole situation is strange... I do enjoy the idea of spending a lot more time with you."

Lilly gently slips her hands under the shirt as she lifts, exposing more of Amelia while she spread her own legs a bit. "Do you have anything you need to get out of your car? Because if not we might as well get...comfortable." She smiles and kisses Amelia gently, her tongue flicking out, tasting almost like syrup.

"N... Nope nothing left to get out of that car." Amelia gulped letting her shirt be removed before slipping out of her bra and pants leaving her only with panties on. "You... You uh... you taste really good." Amelia leaned in kissing Lilly back letting a little squeak of enjoyment out as her arms wrapped around the woman.

Lily smiles and kisses her again. "So do you." She slips her thumbs under the waistband of Amelia's panties before pulling them down. Once they are down enough to be loose, some ivy coils up and grabs them as well as the rest of the discarded clothes before taking them away. "Now then, let's really get to know each other well." She smiles a bit and pulls Amelia on top of her, laying on the flower playfully.

Amelia giggled wiggling around gently enjoying the feeling of plantlife on her skin before kissing Lily deeply. Her hands drifting around to Lily's ass squeezing it gently as Amelia enjoyed the saplike taste coating her mouth during the kiss.

Lily smiles into the kiss and grips Amelia's ass too. "Someone is getting frisky." She smiles a bit and has the flower close its petals around them, letting the light filter through giving a colored tinge to everything. It also had a side effect of capturing the scent, making the wonderful smell stronger. "Whatever am I going to do with you?"

"I... Um... Wow... uh..." Amelia stammered the smell making her head feel a bit fuzzy when combined with Lily's overwhelming presence and forwardness. "This is a very nice bed you have... I uh." She blushed a bit before burying her face in Lily's chest shyly clinging to the woman embarrassed by how forward she had gotten.

Lily smiled a bit more and shifted. "You tell me what you want? We can cuddle or explore a little more." She hugs Amelia gently while petting her. "I am fine with either choice." She traces her fingers gently along where she can reach while making sure her thigh is between Amelia's legs as she moves her leg a little bit.

"I would like to explore a bit more with you. I just... didn't want to come off as pushy." Amelia blushed, leaning up and kissing Lily on the cheek. Her hands tracing up Lily's sides and resting on Lily's breasts rubbing them gently and kissing Lilly on the lips again enjoying the closeness.

Lily moaned and repeated the same actions to Amelia, feeling up her chest. "So, you only like girls?" I only ask because as part of some of our tests, we discovered that like all plants...I kind of have access to...both parts." She blushes a darker shade of green as she plays with the girls nipples a bit.

"I have only ever been romantically interested in girls is the main thing." Amelia smiled softly and nuzzled Lily. "So I don't care what parts you have personality is what really matters to me, and your personality I find very appealing." She leaned in giving Lilly a kiss before slipping her hand down between Lily's legs gently rubbing around Lily's slit.

Lily moans a bit "Cool, we have all the 'toys' to play with, though I can choose to use it." She smirks and flips them so she is pinning Amelia into the flower. "If you want to join me in this kind of existence, I would be more than thrilled to help." She kisses the girl more while rubbing Amelia's pussy. "My girlfriend."

"G...Girlfriend!?" Amelia gulped, shaking her head before nodding rapidly. "Yes I would like you... I mean to! I would like to join you in this kind of existence." Amelia's hand started rubbing a bit more deeply as she looked into Lily's eyes lovingly before leaning in to capture her new girlfriends lips.

Lily closed her eyes and pressed their breasts together as she indulged in the feeling happily. "I've stayed secret, which means you would have to keep secret unless we wanted to reveal ourselves to the world." She gently twirls a finger along Amelia's body. "I always wanted to just be open, but Nat was always nervous about what would happen."

"Well recently anthos have been popping up across the country so if we wait a few more years with just us we could probably slide back into society no questions asked." Amelia smiled nuzzling more into Lily. "Although I wouldn't mind it just being us anyway." Her hand gently drifted slightly and her finger pushed into Lily's pussy.

Lily gasps and moans a little bit "Alright, while I do enjoy it here...I just ask because the years have made me want to get out a bit more here or there." She smirks and some ivy slips through the petals before coiling around Amelia's legs and brushing against her pussy. "I can say that I want to have lots of fun with you."

"Well I, while introverted, would like to go out sometimes too so I'm sure we can have some fun dates going out and about." Amelia smiled, kissing Lily deeply and letting a moan slip out of her lips as the ivy pressing against her pussy made her legs quiver.

Lily smiles some more while kissing Amelia's forehead. "First we would need to decipher Nat's notes to get you changed." She makes a vine wiggle in while the ivy spreads her legs apart, letting the vine press against her pussy. "How much do you like this, Amelia?"

Amelia moaned softly squirming under the vines pressure. "I'm sure we can figure it out together." She leaned in kissing Lily her finger gently starting to thrust in and out of Lily's pussy adding a second as it went. "And I like this a ton."

Lily whimpered while having the vine wiggle into Amelia's pussy, pressing deeper and deeper as she enjoyed as the girl played with her. "I like it too" She pants and cutely whimpers before kissing Amelia hard.

Artifal
Artifal
76 Followers