The Greenhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily smiles a bit "The ivy was the first thing I learned to work with outside of my flower." She smiles a bit and leans into her flower, letting the ivy coil around her. "You will also find that baths are nice and all, but that you will feel extra nice with sprinklers."

"Oh I can imagine like a nice shower from all sides." Amelia giggled at her ivy starting to fully wrap around her body covering up her privates before striking a pose. "Hey look at me I'm poison ivy." Amelia broke out laughing before cuddling back into Lily's side.

Lily giggles a bit more "That is perfect, we could probably use that to go out to comic cons or something." She grins a bit playfully before kissing Amelia and posing with her. "I could be a converted Harley Quinn."

"Oh that would be wonderful." Amelia grinned wide kissing Lily deeply before leaning in to just enjoy cuddling Lily. "You would be adorable as Harley and going out together like this will be so much fun! While people might be a bit weirded out on the day to day we can just say it's a skin disease after all with two of us it seems more normal." She giggled a bit happily nuzzling Lily.

Lily nodded "And after things with anthros calm down a little, maybe we can reveal ourselves." She smiles a bit while grinning "also I know I implied it, but you look absolutely amazing like that." She rubs Amelia's waist playfully. "I can't get enough of you."

"And I of you." Amelia grinned, kissing Lily hard while wrapping her arms around Lily's waist, sliding down to grab her ass and her ivy slipping around Lily's wrists and pulling them up above her head. "And you look fantastic like this."

Lily giggles and moans a little "Taking the initiative, I love it. Well then, why don't you experiment a little. I'd love to be your test dummy." She smiles and playfully wiggles in the ivy's hold, making sure to keep to herself, so it was all Amelia controlling it.

The ivy gently slid down from Lily's wrists wrapping under her breasts to emphasize them more before moving down further and wrapping around each of their thighs spreading Lily's legs gently. Amelia grinned wide leaning down and licking Lily's pussy taking a long and slow drag along Lily's clit.

Lily moaned as she was spread and licked. "Oh this is great." She shudders, her pussy tastes just like her syrup from before Amelia changed. "Oh no, I am bound up by such a sexy plant lady, whatever will I do?"

"Oh who knows." Amelia giggled taking a few more long slow licks before standing up and focusing on her pussy for a moment before slowly growing a plant cock with the help of the ivy. "Now let's fill you up." Amelia slowly leaned in before pushing into Lily's pussy with a slow deep moan. "Fuck you feel amazing."

Lily moans out loudly "Oh fuck that is it, you are so big!" She whimpers and tries to squeeze her legs in, but is actually being held spread out rather strongly as her internal muscles contract around Amelia's plant cock. "S-so! How do you like growing your stamen?" She chuckles a little bit as she lets out a sweet moan.

"Well when it's inside you it's amazing." Amelia groaned slightly before thrusting slowly and sweetly as her hands started to gently fondle Lily's breasts, her fingers occasionally pinching Lily's nipples.

Lily gasped and threw her head back, groaning as she squeezed down extra tight, reaching her climax, on top of her syrup leaking around the cock, some nectar began to leak out of her nipples...smelling extra sweet...like a fruit.

Amelia moaned out as her cock was squeezed, cumming into Lily, sap filling the plant girl fully before leaning in and starting to suck on Lilly's breast gently while laying her back down on top of the rose. "Great taste and amazing looks, what else could you ask for." She giggled a bit before going back to sucking on Lily's breast.

Lily chuckles a bit "To get to spend our days happily together?" She smiles and controls the ivy to let go before petting Amelia and relaxing. "Your rose smells wonderful, it just reminds me of you." She moaned a little while her 'milk' leaked out into her girlfriend's mouth.

"Well I figured that was part of the deal sweet stuff." Amelia giggled, pulling herself up to nuzzle Lily before kissing her deeply to share the sweet nectar. "Your flower smells amazing too but I personally believe the two smell better together."

She giggles and has her flower shift to form a roof over them, letting its petals close and entwine with Amelia's rose, letting their scents mix. "You are right, so lets enjoy our shared selves."

"Agreed." Amelia giggled looking through the flowers petals and snuggles onto Lily's side and yawning widely. "For now though I just wanna enjoy the sun because wow... it feels nice to feel it beating down on me. I feel like I could sleep forever like this." She giggled a bit, closing her eyes and nuzzling Lily.

Lily made her flower shift a bit so they could get more sun, before closing her eyes and enjoying the cuddling and sun. After about 5 minutes, she was fast asleep and fully relaxed.