The Greenhouse Keeper Ch. 01

Story Info
Taking a job at the Greenhouse leads to a pleasant surprise.
1.8k words
4.39
24.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a bit of smut with not a lot of plot, we hope you enjoy ~B&F <3

*

Ana had lived what some might call a complicated life. She had been raised in a brothel and after giving an excellent night to the head butler of the noble house Creo, she had been hired as a maid. Of course, her duties now included cleaning and cooking the occasional meal if the chef was ill, but for two years she had served them in every sense as a submissive, never as the dominant.

Early in the morning Ana smiled looking at the greenhouse in front of her before popping the cork on a vial and downing its contents. Her talents and youthful body quickly made her a House favorite, meaning she had to be ready at a moment's notice. What she had just drank granted her a boost in stamina and mostly came from the remaining drops and residue of the ejaculations of various creatures taken from around the manor. It was a minor elixir that had been dubbed "Incubus Tears" by her new teacher, the greenhouse and stable keeper, Helen.

She used to have Ana's old "position" before the House considered her too old at thirty-nine to be any fun. The whole thing had made the keeper scoff in indignation. On the other hand, taking Ana in as an apprentice had been an excellent idea, what with new breeds of plants coming in and what not, but Helen wanted to test her first. She had already given her a simple book on herbology that she had read all last night.

Ana strode into the greenhouse wearing a set of beige gardener's clothes similar to the ones Helen wore. It felt strange to not be wearing the usual black skirt that was always flipped up by the lord's son after he bent her over whatever piece of furniture was closest. Ana kept her chestnut brown hair tied up in a ponytail, often loving the feeling of it being tugged. She smoothed out the front of her apron and called out for her mentor, but Helen was nowhere to be seen. Odd, wasn't she supposed to be teaching her today? Ana looked around but saw no sign of her until she noticed a note on the desk.

Needed to pick up some things at the market. May be a while. Feel free to explore but make sure you water the Bucktrees!

- Helen

Ana was a bit reluctant at the idea of being in the mysterious greenhouse alone, thinking, "It's... just the Bucktrees right? Docile, easy to handle saplings... easier said than done... this place is a maze." Greenhouse was an understatement, the size of the enclosure rivaled that of a nearby village.

Ana trekked through forests, jungles and even a couple of marshes seeing little action from any creatures, or creatures in general. The front half of the greenhouse seemed mundane, until she passed a sign marking the next spot as Eden. Ana soon came upon a luscious garden filled with giant flowers of all colours. They were all in full bloom and the scent...the scent...

For those less informed on their magical herbology, the scent of an Eros Spring was a lure, similar to pitcher plants. The flowers were not carnivorous, instead they are meant to attract victims to their open blossoms in order to pollinate with their neighbors. The moment Ana approached them she stumbled closer like a zombie with a small smile on her face.

Little did she know an infestation of Fairies waited just behind the petals, too small for the Eros Spring to want. The creatures were only around a foot tall but their wanton lust for pleasure was well known, along with the magical "gifts" they often gave to their victims.

Meanwhile Ana approached a blue pitcher, the bloom wider than her arm span, open and presenting the stamen and pistil to anyone who may want to see it. The pistil seemed so...erect. Like a cock that had been rubbed just before climax, now dripping a honey-like substance. Oh, the smell groped her senses until it was all she could think about as she slumped to her knees. was the flower in front of her. Ana crawled closer under the bloom's shade until the pistil was brushing her lips.

The fairies behind the petals were watching her intently. A few watched while their friends or partners pounded them from behind. Some were rubbing their cocks with others squeezing their breasts. Ana was gorgeous, her long hair tied in a bun, her large breasts somehow supported by a corset. The old greenhouse keeper was sexy but her student was on a different level.

Ana stuck out her tongue, carefully sliding it up the tip of the Eros Spring as her eyes widened in shock. How something could taste this good but still be so unrecognizable eluded her. She opened her mouth fully and put it around the pistil. The fairies quietly moaned seeing Ana take the pistil so deep in her mouth with almost no hesitation. The maid wrapped her soft fingers along the stem and closed her eyes as she fellated the magical plant. A male fairy along with a couple others who had been rubbing and sucking each other off, flew out from behind the leaves.

If Ana didn't see them as they got behind her, she didn't care. The flower tasted so good. Why? Was it even edible? All Ana knew was that it was hard and turned her on and as she licked, kissed, sucked and slobbered all over the plant's sex organ. The fairies behind her pulled off her pants, squirming to help them as she remained focused on the task in hand. The pistil was delicious, hard and throbbing in her mouth as it oozed the honey down her throat. The fairies slipped her panties down. Ana still couldn't give a damn past lifting her hips for them. If she was fucked then she would be more than happy.

One of her hands went to her breasts, tearing open the corset only to grope herself. The fairies spread her with two males positioning themselves, both at her pussy. Ana took her mouth off the pistil and looked behind her panting before giving an even bigger smile. Looking forward again Ana put her mouth back on the pistil just as the male fairies inserted themselves together. The old keeper had never been this happy, often sicking the hounds on them and calling them pests. They were finding Ana to be much more submissive.

The male fairies wasted no more time and inserted themselves. Ana moaned against the pistil feeling the intrusion and loving it. The lords and butlers in the manor were often too greedy to share her. The fairies had no such problems and pounded her slick hole, all the while encouraging her to keep sucking. As he moaned harder on the pistil the fairies came all too soon and pulled out. Before she could complain two more cocks went in and started to piston her, never allowing her to be empty. In just a short while Ana had a growing pool of fairy cum dripping out of her pussy.

Her body began to tremble as Ana started to rub the pistil more fervently than before, keeping the tip in her mouth so she could lick it again. She breathed shorter, groans getting slightly higher pitched but still muffled by the plant in her mouth. Oh, it was so good. She was so deluded the stem slipped out of her hands and let go of the pistil, only for a puff of pollen to hit her, sticking to her sweaty face. Ana cried out as the last group of fairies climaxed at the same time she did. They pulled away before she collapsed to the ground with a light thud.

Ana panted, happy and tired with her butt still sticking up in the air. The Eros Spring was dripping her own spit and its honey onto her back. The male fairies flew around her and started to rub at her clit, muttering in an old language. Her pussy felt funny, but she weakly groaned all the same. It felt good but different. A male fairy yanked at her ear as she was made to watch the others rub her. "We have a gift for you...we want you to use it well. Your masters will enjoy it too."

Ana then saw what was happening between her legs, something growing. The fairies rubbed the pollen into her skin and a small pointy bump appeared just above her clit. "W-what are you doing to me...oh!" She moaned as they rubbed the strange bump. It felt so good. They continued to rub at her like it was a genie's bottle. Why did it feel good? Was it a second clit?

"You'll enjoy it...master will too..."

Ana panted as they rubbed harder and faster.

"Oh gods...what is it?!" She cried out feeling like she might cum again. No...it wasn't just a feeling...she was going to cum...she couldn't hold back.

"No! It's too much!" Ana cried out as she climaxed, only she didn't cum. The bump had shot forward, and extended as well. Ana gasped for air as she rolled onto her back. She looked down and her jaw dropped at what she saw.

It...it was a cock. She had been given a cock by the fairies, and it was one that rivalled her lord's. Not only was it thicker than her forearm but she had to guess it was around seven inches long. She reached out tentatively to touch it, gasping at the new sensation. Ana muttered to herself, "It's...it's beautiful."

"Now for the next surprise..." the fairy said and all of them flew past her to a large pink flower. It was closed but something was moving inside. The fairies took hold of a petal each and pulled. The flower slowly opened to reveal... the greenhouse keeper, Helen.

Ana looked upon her, being held in place by stamens shackling her limbs in place. Helen's legs were spread wide with her arms behind her back. Two female fairies were kissing and sucking her nipples, already exposed from the fact she had no clothes on. Below, two fairies were licking and nuzzling her clit with no concern of her moans and pleas for them to stop. Her hair was still tied back, but many strands had come loose. Helen's eyes were closed as she arched her back to cum. The fairies stopped before she could, using a spell to keep her at bay. Helen growled in frustration as she looked forward again and saw her apprentice. Helen's eyes widened in shock, and then grew bigger when she saw her apprentice's cock.

"Oh...Ana... not you too..." Helen whined as she squirmed trying to get free. Her strong, maturing body was showing little signs of age but did little in order to free herself.

The male whispered in Ana's ear. "Go on...she needs your help... show her you're the master now..."

Much to Helen's horror Ana nodded and silently got to her feet, walking closer. The keeper watched her approach with a mixed look in her eyes. Was it fear... or anticipation?