The Grildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One more egg, and that proved to be too much.

Lucinda's cervix convulsed, expelling the final egg and the ovipositor along with it. Stars burst in her vision as she felt the mass of eggs rubbing inside of her, stretching her open in a place that she had never been stretched before. Her leg started to shake again. Was it the same leg as before? She couldn't remember.

The ovipositor shifted inside her, stroked against her cervix, testing its luck. A few more eggs slipped out of the ovipositor and into her, pushing up into the deepest parts of her cunt, and for a moment she had the crazed hope that it will just keep laying eggs--that it might stuff her whole cunt full, too, and she would just have to come then--

But it began to retreat, slipping out of her in a long, slow slide.

Somehow, some part of her brain expected that it would finish her off at the end; that the wet, muscled tip of the ovipositor would glide over her clit before it leaves her. A reward, a thank-you, because she'd done so well, she'd taken so many eggs--she braced for the sensation, braced for the overwhelming pleasure--

It slipped out of her, and then it was gone, leaving her cunt dripping wet globs of fluid.

One of those last, mis-laid eggs slowly drifted down to rest just inside the opening of her cunt, almost stretching her open each time she took a breath.

Lucinda started to cry. Tears rolled down her face in time to the shaking, pleading whimpers still coming from her mouth.

Never before in her life had she felt so absolutely used, so abandoned. She wasn't even a sexual partner to this thing; she was just a convenient warm body to pump full of eggs. Her needs were nothing more than a means to an end, a way for it to manipulate her body into cooperating.

She strained her hand again, scratched her fingernails weakly against the thick fabric of her shorts.

Never before in her life had she wanted to come so bad.

The sun rose slowly. The shelter brightened around her.

Both the aphrodisiac and the paralytic faded very, very slowly. By the time dawn broke, she was able to move her fingers just enough to pass them slowly, pleadingly, over the seam of her shorts. Her sore cunt occasionally clenched and released in a twitching wave of need, sending sparks of pleasure dancing through her and making her whimper again, but mostly she was quiet.

"Hey, Cindy--Lucinda?" a voice exclaimed.

Lucinda groaned in relief. At least it was one of the women who'd found her.

"What the fuck happened to you? What--oh, shit," her crewmate said, in a tone that implies she had figured it out. "Fuck. Wait, I'm gonna go get someone."

Lucinda whimpered urgently, begging for her to come back, scratching desperately at the fly of her shorts; but the crewmate had gone to fetch help.

Hours passed. The rest of the crew arrived, most of them just standing around to gawk as a few helped to haul her down out of the shelter. She was too embarrassed to ask for anyone to help with the burning between her legs with so many of them gathered around, though whenever they moved her, the weight of the eggs tumbling in her womb wrenched loud moans from her throat.

They brought her back to the ship, and her captain made some calls--it always took some time to figure out where they could go for medical attention without getting ratted on. They left her alone in the infirmary for a while, and she tried desperately to get her hand to her cunt again, but gravity was against her because they had lain her on her back, and all she could do was pat ineffectually at the outside of her hip as her pussy throbbed with a renewed fervor after the stimulation of being hauled around with those eggs rolling inside her.

Eventually, frustrated and exhausted, she slipped into sleep again.

***

Less than twenty-four hours later, Lucinda was on a space station, being handed off to a pair of nurses. She had recovered some movement, but only enough to twitch and slur; the nurses jarred her as they moved her onto the hospital gurney, making her body clench around the shifting eggs, but her reprimand to them came out garbled and incomprehensible.

Her captain had some quiet words with the doctor, and money changed hands...in the wrong direction. The doctor was paying her captain, not the other way around.

Lucinda tried to grunt out a question, but the nurses were already wheeling her away. As they pushed her through a door and into a quiet hallway that resembled a research facility more than a hospital, one of them said to the other, "Dr. Carmen is over the moon."

"Yeah, well, she's been waiting for ages to get her hands on a specimen like this one."

Lucinda grunted again, more urgently, one of her hands flapping weakly at the side of the gurney to try and get the two women to fucking pay attention and tell her what was going on. One of them looked down and tutted.

"Should we strap her down?"

"No, she's still mostly paralyzed. She should stay that way for pretty much the whole gestational period."

"How long is that?"

"Dr. Carmen thought two months."

The nurse leaned over and looked down at Lucinda as Lucinda whimpered. "Don't worry, sweetie. We'll take good care of you here while you hatch all those eggs out."

12