Test Subject

Story Info
A medical examination of a subject in orgasm denial.
1.8k words
4.38
14k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
434 Followers

Dr. Carmen examines a female subject who has been exposed to an an alien contaminant. The subject is in a state of extreme frustration as the alien infection prevents her from achieving orgasm. 1.5k words, erotic horror content rating.

Content warnings/tags: medical kink; medical abuse; dehumanization; alien infection; dubcon and noncon; needles.

"This is an off-schedule exam of Test Subject 650," Dr. Carmen said out loud, knowing her array of lab equipment would automatically begin recording in response to the trigger words. As she spoke, she pulled on a pair of gloves and approached the naked woman strapped to the table in the center of her exam room.

"650 is one of the surviving members of the all-female mining crew who were exposed to alien fungal life while engaged in an illegal mining operation on unexplored planet 503-15. Observed symptoms of the fungal exposure include extreme arousal and increasing difficulty in reaching climax, with subjects eventually demonstrating an inability to achieve orgasm without both vigorous vaginal penetration and exposure to semen. It's suspected that the fungus spreads to new hosts via sexual contact and is attempting to induce unprotected sexual intercourse."

The woman strapped to the table twitched and moaned.

Dr. Carmen paused and watched to see if she was beginning to rouse, but she seemed to only be trying to unconsciously squirm against the bindings, so Dr. Carmen continued.

"650 is our third attempt to rehabilitate an individual from the exposed group. She has been outfitted with a daily-use chastity device to prevent fungal spread, as well as to protect herself from accidental genital self-harm as we've seen in past failures, and has been working with the lab janitorial staff for the past two years."

Dr. Carmen paused briefly to pull out a few tools, then continued speaking. "Today, a disturbance was reported in the janitorial living quarters; upon investigation, 650 was found engaging in unauthorized anal sex with one of her coworkers. She was in a state of agitation, which is suspected to be due to the stimulation of anal penetration, and had restrained her partner to continue using him for penetration after the point where he became alarmed by her response and tried to end the encounter. She has been tranquilized and restrained for examination."

"Hhh," the subject breathed out, twitching again. "'M...awake."

"Subject reports that she is awake," Dr. Carmen repeated, in case the weakened voice wasn't audible enough for the recording. "I will begin the exam."

"Ohh no," the subject groaned. "No exam. 'M fine...just...just..."

Dr. Carmen approached the table and began looking over the restrained woman. "Visual exam suggests an ongoing heightened state of arousal, as is typical for the subject. Nipples are erect, as is the clitoris; the labia minora are swollen and spread receptively. Subject is self-lubricating and appears well-hydrated."

She pulled on a glove and pinched a bit of skin from the subject's thigh between her fingers; the subject gasped, which Dr. Carmen ignored.

She released the skin and watched it rebound. "Skin elasticity also indicates that hydration is within acceptable parameters. However, I will pause here to install a fluid IV, as dehydration is a significant risk to all subjects from the 600-15 exposure pool, especially during lengthy exams."

She went to a supply locker, pulling out an IV line. The subject on the table moaned.

"Do you really have to do that? The exam? I feel fine, really, I just...you know, it's the same as always. I got a little worked up while he was..." the subject trailed off and swallowed audibly.

Dr. Carmen paused in arranging the IV and glanced down, then noted out loud for the sake of the audio recording, "Subject is displaying an arousal response when discussing the unauthorized anal penetration. Self-lubrication has increased and vaginal muscles are engaging."

"Fuck," the subject groaned. "You don't have to say it...! Of course I'm turned on, I can't fucking come!"

The doctor inserted the IV line into the subject's arm. "IV in place," she informed the recording. "Debriefing will begin. Subject 650, please explain how you came to be engaged in unauthorized sexual activity."

"He made me!" the subject said defensively. "He said I was keeping him up all night, moaning and all, and that I owed him a fuck."

"You're aware that, for your safety and the safety of others, you are only permitted to engage in sexual activity under medical supervision."

"Yeah, well, it doesn't fucking work any more, does it?" the subject demanded. "You use those fucking machines and all on me every week and they don't make me come any more, I need the real thing! I need a real fucking cock! And I know he's not allowed in my pussy, but I figured maybe--maybe if he came in my ass, I could--ugh."

"Subject displays a heightened arousal response when discussing the possibility of orgasm via anal semen exposure," Dr. Carmen reported, watching the subject's clit twitch as her vaginal muscles squeezed on the empty air. "At this time, it's unclear whether the fungal agent can spread via unprotected anal sex; greater education among the staff and personnel who are in regular contact with subjects might be necessary to prevent further incidents."

"I just wanted to try. I didn't even get to try, he never finished," the subject moaned.

Dr. Carmen changed out her gloves, snapping on a fresh pair. "Manual exam will begin now. Testing response to clitoral stimulation."

The doctor spread the subject's labia majora with her gloved fingers and pressed a thumb against the subject's clitoris.

The subject let out a loud, stuttering cry, the restraint straps creaking as her hips tried to lift off the table and grind into the pressure. "Ohh, fuck! Fuck, fuck, please, I need to come so fucking bad, oh shit--" she choked on her next inhale as Dr. Carmen stimulated her clitoris with firm rubbing motions, falling abruptly silent. Her vaginal muscles flexed repeatedly, making her gaping hole wink.

Dr. Carmen pushed her finger into the subject's clenching hole and felt the rhythm of the muscles squeezing around her. "Pelvic muscles are displaying a pre-orgasmic pattern. Subject 650, would you describe your current state of arousal as immediately pre-orgasmic?"

"Fuck," the subject wheezed. "Yes, I'm so close...I can't...I can't...no, don't stop!" she sobbed as Dr. Carmen removed her hand.

"Subject is requesting continued clitoral stimulation," the doctor reported, for the sake of the recording. "We will be moving on to deep vaginal stimulation."

"Yes, please," the subject said immediately. "I feel so fucking close, I might come this time, I really think I could--no, wait," the subject groaned when Dr. Carmen took out one of the hand-held stimulation tools, a curved, slender wand with a knot at the end. "Please, not that, that's never enough, can we try the fucking machine? The one with the big dildo, please? I really think--oooh..."

The subject's pleading dissolved in a heartfelt groan as Dr. Carmen inserted the tool into her vaginal opening. Her hips strained against the restraints and her eyes rolled back in her head as the doctor fed the tool deeper into her, pressing the knob at the end against various sensitive bundles of nerves.

"Subject displays a strong pleasure response," Dr. Carmen reported. She released the tool for a moment and watched the way the end of it jumped and twitched in response to the subject's clenching, grasping internal muscles. "Pelvic muscles continue to display a pre-orgasmic pattern." She took hold of the handle of the tool again and used it to knead hard against the subject's upper walls, not far from the opening to her cervix. "Stimulating the DSU erogenous zone."

"Uhhhgh," the subject groaned, her entire body jerking in a violent spasm. "Fffuck. Please..."

"Subject displays limited verbal cohesion," Dr. Carmen reported. "Arousal response appears to be at maximum, but subject is still pre-orgasmic."

"Close...close...oh God..." the subject groaned, jerking again. "Oh, fuck, wait--wait--wait, I'm gonna--I'm gonna--!"

Dr. Carmen removed the tool.

The subject's eyes flew open and she began to thrash against the restraints, howling. "No! No, you fucking bitch, put it back in, I was about to come, I was about to come!"

"Subject is becoming combative," Dr. Carmen observed. "Unfortunately, I suspect it may be time to place this subject back into deep storage; her behavior has become too disruptive, and her ability to function continues to deteriorate."

"Put it back!" the subject wailed, the restraints creaking as she tried to lift her hips, her twitching vaginal opening leaking copiously onto the table. "Fuck, put it back in, please, please, please, I just need a little more, I swear! I was almost there, I was about to come!"

"Administering sedatives," Dr. Carmen stated as she injected the appropriate medication into the subject's IV line. "An unfortunate but predictable timeline. Subject 650 has failed to experience orgasm during weekly sex therapy for the past six months; this also preceded the deterioration in the prior two subjects."

"Hnnghgh," the subject groaned, going limp on the table as the sedative began to take effect. The visible contractions in her vaginal muscles became weaker.

"Although questions have been raised about whether it is humane to store subjects removed from the program in cryo-sleep, considering that brain scans report continued elevated levels of arousal, we have no other options at this time. I'll prepare Subject 650 for twilight sleep and will request that Subject 651 is brought out of storage, and we will make another attempt to find suitable symptom management for those exposed to the fungus," Dr. Carmen said. "I am beginning to believe that we will find more success in complete sexual abstinence rather than controlled sexual stimulation; I will develop a new treatment plan around that principle. End of exam."

Once the instruments had stopped recording, and seeing that the subject was fully sedated, Dr. Carmen began unstrapping her to have her moved to a gurney for transportation.

To reach the further straps, she placed a gloved hand on the woman's abdomen and leaned over, unintentionally applying external pressure to the subject's cervical region; almost immediately, the subject's abdominal muscles began spasming violently under the doctor's hand as the sedated woman finally experienced the orgasm she'd been begging for--or, at least, her body did; she was likely entirely disconnected from the experience, considering how heavily sedated she was.

"Huh. That's a new one," Dr. Carmen muttered to herself, watching the subject twitch limply as the powerful orgasm filtered through the effects of the sedation. Liquid dribbled out of her and pooled between her legs--squirting without the benefit of muscle control.

The doctor briefly considered turning the recording back on to note her observations on the subject's sedated orgasm, but then shrugged.

"You're going into storage anyway. It's not worth the tape space."

With that, the doctor rolled the sedated subject onto a gurney and strapped her in again, then pushed her to the elevator where she would be collected for cryo-storage. Then Dr. Carmen stripped off her gloves and sat down at her computer to begin working on a new treatment program for the next subject.

dothemath
dothemath
434 Followers