The Grocery Lady

Story Info
There is no sweeter reward than helping someone.
1.5k words
4.27
6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will527
Will527
44 Followers

I had been standing in line at the customer service desk at the grocery store, to buy lottery tickets. When I had purchased them and was leaving, a woman leaving the closest register aisle almost bumped into me with her shopping cart. I let her go ahead of me out the door. She was wearing a short green leather skirt and a white blouse with the collar turned up. She was wearing heels and the view behind her was alluring. She had strong looking legs and a nice ass.

She turned, pushing her cart between two parked cars. I realized that my car was in the aisle where she was headed, so I followed her. As I came around the end of one of the cars, she was standing there, her arms crossed over her chest and obviously waiting for me.

"Why are you following me?" she demanded. She looked to be about forty years old with short brown hair, green eyes, a cute, tapered chin and a small mouth. The front of her blouse bulged out where her breasts pushed from underneath the fabric.

"Um, no, ma'am," I said, almost with a stammer.

"Bullshit! I saw you looking at my ass when we came out of the store!" (She was right. Perhaps she saw our reflection in the glass doors as we left?)

"Well, ma'am, actually my car..." I said as I pointed to where I had parked my car.

"Why were you looking at me and following me?" she said, even louder. I was a little embarrassed that she knew I followed her.

"First of all, Ma'am, you're wearing a skirt and a blouse when it is cold enough that most women are wearing pants and a sweater or jacket."

"So what? I dress like this for work, and I stopped here on the way home."

"And to be honest, ma'am, your skirt is short enough to show some really nice legs and it's tight enough so that it's hard for a guy to not look at..."

"At my ass? Did you like watching my ass?" she asked, seemingly becoming more and more angry every minute. "And what's this "ma'am" crap? Are you gay or something?"

"No, ma'am, not by a long shot," I explained. But one thing was evident; this woman was not backing down until she embarrassed me or got an apology. I tried not to stare at her cleavage because unfortunately, I was getting hard.

"Are you married?" she asked, still with a harsh look on her face.

"No, ma'am, divorced."

"I bet she left you because you couldn't get it up, am I right?" she asked. (Where was she going with this?)

"No, ma'am, she cheated on me, and we got a divorce."

She just happened to glance down to see the small tent in the crotch of my pants.

"What the..? Have you got a HARD ON?"

"Sorry, ma'am, it's just that aggressive women have that affect on me. Let me just help you with your groceries and I'll leave you alone."

"Oh, this is priceless," she said, smiling. "Load my groceries and then follow me home and we'll have some dinner and get acquainted."

Suddenly, she was smiling and talking calmly, so I thought, "What the hell?" and I loaded her groceries in the back of her car and then went to my car. I followed her but it was only a few blocks from the grocery store. I parked next to her car and when I got out, she said, "Bring the groceries inside, apartment 4D, second floor."

She left the apartment door ajar for me. I carried the bags inside, took them to her in the kitchen and set them down. "Thanks; don't go anywhere." She instructed. I didn't move. She put the groceries away and went back to the living room. She shut the door, stood in front of her sofa and motioned me over. As I approached her, I thought she would invite me to sit down. Instead she pointed to the floor at her feet.

"On your knees; I think I know what you want," she said with a smile. I knelt down in front of her and she pushed her leather skirt up almost over her hips. She was naked underneath the skirt. She sat down on the edge of the sofa, spread her legs wide and smiled at me.

"I think I know how to recognize a sub when I see one," she said.

"I'm not a sub," I said in protest.

"Of course you are. I haven't washed all day and I know you'll love eating my pussy."

Looking at her dark patch between her thighs was enough to convince me that she was probably right, to some extent. I really did want to get my face in there to smell her and jam my tongue inside her. So, I did. For a long time. I managed to get her off twice just with my tongue. She was more than pleased when she finished.

She put a foot on my shoulder to push me away as she stood up. "Go rummage around in the kitchen, find what you need and fix us something to eat. I'm going to shower and then we'll see if your dick is worth using."

I could have, and probably should have just left. But I didn't. Maybe I couldn't. I liked eating her and I definitely wanted to fuck her. So I managed to fix a small salad for us and warmed up a can of soup. Not much of a meal, but if she wanted to punish me, well...

She came into the kitchen wearing lingerie, like a long silk night gown that hung down almost to her knees. Her nipples were hard and obvious against the silk material. She looked at the "meal" I had put on her dining table and smiled.

"Go take a shower and come back naked," she said.

When I strolled back into the kitchen, the tile was cold on my bare feet. She handed me my bowl of salad. "Here, hold this," she said. She got on her knees and started sucking my cock. It didn't take long to get me hard and when I groaned that I was going to come, she took the salad bowl from me and jerked my cock until I came all over the lettuce. When I was done, she sat down at the table and began to eat it.

"My favorite kind of salad dressing," she said, munching on the lettuce. My cock stayed hard.

I ate my salad and the soup just as she finished her salad. She got up and walked toward the bedroom. "Bring my soup," she said.

She had gone into the bathroom and was standing in the tub. The lingerie was gone.

"Get in here; sit down behind me and give me the soup."

She held the bowl of soup as I sat down behind her. She spread her legs, moved further back and started dripping the soup into the crack of her ass. "Lap it up; don't let it get cold," she said.

I had licked a girl's butt before but this was new. Lucky for me that I liked licking ass AND tomato soup; I had just never had them at the same time.

She seemed to enjoy it immensely, slowly pouring it down her crack while I lapped it up. I don't think I missed a drop. When it was gone, she set the bowl on the corner edge of the tub. "You can stop licking but now use your tongue." Yep, been there, done that, so I did, and my cock was getting harder by the minute.

Finally she had had enough of my tongue in her tight ass, and she told me to fuck her from behind. "Take your time and don't come. I'll take care of you when I'm done."

I tried to go slowly so I would last and not come but she wanted it hard and fast. She bumped back at me, fucking my cock with her pussy. I barely managed to hold off, but she finally came, moaning so loud it echoed off the bathroom walls.

I stayed standing where I was, and she sat down in the tub. She played with my balls and sucked my cock for a short time and I knew I wouldn't last very long. Then she started stroking it and when she looked up and asked me, "Do you want to come on my tits or in my..." I shot a load right against her mouth. Not in it, just spraying my cum on her lips and tongue.

I thought she would be mad, but she just spit and sucked my cock again, stroking it to get all she could. I finally pulled away from her, and she licked her lips.

Later, as I was getting dressed, she asked, "What's your name?"

"Will."

"I'm Mona. I'd like you to spend the night, but I don't think you would survive. I'm sort of a nymphomaniac."

"Good to know," I said, as I approached the door to leave. "You're a hell of a woman."

"Thanks. You can come knock on my door anytime, just be prepared."

"Roger that!"

(I'm hoping my stamina would allow me another visit soon.)

Will527
Will527
44 Followers