The Groom and the Bridesmaid

Story Info
With his new wife asleep his eyes fall on her bridesmaid.
1.9k words
4.22
15.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fabric shimmered in the light of the moon as we stood in the alley. The floor length red silk bridesmaids dress was my fantasy.

She hadn't expected it as he had taken her. Today was to be the happiest day of his life but as his bride lay in their wedding bed passed out for the night Simin had gone outside for some fresh air to try and calm down from my frustrations.

There he saw Sami. She was Sophie's maid of honour and had looked flawless all night. They had always flirted innocently with each other and this flirtation had continued on his wedding day. The gentle touching on his shoulder and the stroke of his thigh as she whispered inappropriate things in his ear.

She was sipping a glass of champagne looking up at the moon. She saw him and smiled and then slowly bent forward and placed her empty glass on the floor. She didn't bend her knees and instead bent from the waste and pushed out her bum towards me. As she bent the long slit in the side of her dress was caught by the wind and her legs were exposed for a brief second. The 6 inch spaghetti strap heels wound around her ankles. Her legs looked like elegance in a jar as the soft fabric fluttered about more in the wind.

Simon didn't know why he did it. What on Earth was going through his mind?!?! In a few long bounds he had closed the gap between the two of them and had grabbed her and thrown her over his shoulder and raced around the side of the hotel down the dark alley next to it.

She giggled and called out "what are you doing" between her laughs. Thinking this was just a continuation of their games but once they were at the end of the alley he put her down and pushed her against the wall.

Her breathing slowed and as the moon reappeared from behind a cloud it lit my face and as she saw my eyes her eyes filled with panic. "Simon...." She said timidly.

In a flash he stepped forward and as he did so she put her hands on his shoulders. "I think we've had too much to drink" she muttered more softly.

However, Simon didn't reply or make a sound. He pressed forward, trapping her body between his and the wall. His short shallow breathes could be felt in her cheek.

"Simon. What are you doing? This isn't funny." Panic crept under her soft tones but yet she didn't push him or shove him off her.

He reached up and took both her hands and pinned them above her head but still didn't say a word. All she could hear was his short shallow breaths as he trapped her. Arms pinned above her head and his body pressed firmly against hers. Simon moved her wrists together and trapped them both under his left hand whilst his right ran down her arm and cupped her cheek and slowly gripped her across the chin and her neck and forced her head back and to the side.

He pressed his lips against her neck. "Nooo..." Sami murmured. But yet she didn't struggle. "What about Sophie. What about Mark!" And yet Simon did not say a word. He pushed his crotch into hers and slowly bit her neck. He had fantasised about this ever since Sami's wedding day. Seeing her in the dress that day had stirred something in him and seeing her in the beautiful floor length silk gown tonight had brought that stirring feeling back.

Sami moaned as he bit her neck his hand running down the side of her neck and reaching under the breast covering of her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra. There was nowhere for one to hide.

"No....please....no....we can't. We mustn't." Sami moaned at him but rather than fighting him she just stood there. Not struggling, pushing her crotch against his.

Simon ran his hand down the side of her dress. The soft fabric sending shivers of pleasure through his fingertips. As his hand passed over her bum he pressed a knee between her legs and pushed to spread them. Sami gave out a huge gulp.

"Simon this is wrong. We must stop. We.... mmmmmm" Sami was broken in mid sentence. Simon's hand slipped down the slit of her dress and was stroking up and down the thin lacey panties that lay over her pussy. Simon bit and kiss her neck harder as he stroked her harder and faster through her panties. They were already soaked for him.

"We HAVE to stop!" Sami squealed before giving a huge yelp and gasp as Simon had grabbed the panties and pulled with all his might. The thin strap of the G string snapping and then coming clean off.

Sami was panting and the panic in her eyes returned and this time she tried moving her arms. "No, I'm serious now. St....." but she was cut off as Simon lifted the panties up and pushed them into her mouth. Her pushed all the fabric in and then grabbed her throat tightly and squeezed.

Then he spoke for the first time. "You're mine." His voice was right in her ear. She could feel his lips tickle her lobe as he spoke quieter than a whisper. He wasn't making a conversation or a suggestion. His voice spoke as if it was a fact.

His head came out from her ear and he just stared at her. After a couple of moments she went slightly limp and then nodded at him. He leaned forward and kissed her. The gstring still in her mouth meant she couldn't use her tongue but his lips locked in hers was electrifying. He reached down and grabbed her silk dress and hoisted it up and tucked it behind her bum leaving her entire bottom half exposed and she was tickled as a gust of wind swept down the alley.

However, she didn't struggle. She didn't move. She just stood there. She was his toy now. She wanted it even though she knew she shouldn't. She knew her best friend was likely passed out in the honeymoon suite from how much she had drank tonight and that she was about to fuck her best friends husband before they had even consummated the marriage. But she didn't care.

She too had always wanted Simon. Mark had been the safe bet. Always there for her and looked after her. But Simon filled her with excitement. She never knew what would happen and she craved it. Tonight nothing else mattered. She was having her fantasy.

Simon's hand slipped into her pussy with ease. She didn't realise how soaked she had become. How desperate she was for him beyond all her protests.

She moaned. Moan after moan trickled through the lace panties in her mouth and escaped her lips into the alley. She started to naturally thrust her hips forward with each stoke to get his fingers deeper in her. Then he let go of her arms and he glanced downwards without speaking again.

But he didn't have to. She knew what she was being instructed. Instantly Sami fell to her knees and began to fumble with his belt and zipper before finally making his hard long shaft spring out. She went to suck it and felt the fabric of the panties stop it from entering her mouth.

She looked up. Sadness on her face as she was clearly unsure what she was meant to do and as she gestured to her mouth Simon held out his hand and she took out the panties and gave them to him. Her eyes bulged as she watched him put them in the inside chest pocket of his tux. She took his shaft in both hands and began to suck the tip. Looking up at him with bulging eyes as she tasted his sweet precum that was being lapped up by her tongue.

His hands both reached down and started to run through her hair but he didn't force her head on his cock. He didn't need to. He undid the hair clips and her hair fell down to the small of her back as he continued to massage her head as she sucked him deeper and deeper.

Simon let out a gasp and moaned "good girl" and Sami began to suck him ferociously due to the praise. She felt his cock swelling and pulsing from her efforts and she cried out when he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her off him.

But her cry was short lived as he threw her against the wall and span her so her back was to him and slowly grabbed her waist. He swept the dress to the side by the king slit and slid his entire shaft into her. His cock filling her more than one had ever before.

He started to fuck her harder and harder. She hadn't realised it but she was so close to cumming already. She hadn't had sex for a month and this scenario was her fantasy.

She moaned and pleaded again. But this time the pleas were of encouragement. "Please. Please cum in me."

She knew he wasn't using a condom but she didn't care. She wanted her pussy filled. She felt herself began to convulse as his pulsing swelled more inside her. All of a sudden he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back. They both fell backwards and Sami panicked until she realised he was just sitting on a crate next to them.

She reached back and put her hands on his thighs to support herself as he pulled on her hair to make her stare at the moon.

She couldn't wait much longer and he knew. But the secret was that he couldn't wait either.

"Cum for me Sami. Cum for me my dirty little slut. Milk my married cock like the dirty girl you are. MY dirty little girl."

"Mmmmm yessssss. Simon!!!!" She screamed as the orgasm washed over her. She closed her eyes as she felt her pussy grip his cock like a vice and as it did she felt his cum explode inside her. She couldn't stop making as the feeling went on and on. Both of them panting harder and harder as they rode the wave of pleasure.

After a brief moment her arms have way and she fell back into his chest. His cock still inside her beginning to grow limp.

They both just sat there panting. After a brief pause he took her cheek and turned her head to look at him and gave her the softest kiss on the lips. "You're mine." He said softly.

Sami just sat there not reacting and that seems to anger him and his hand gripped her by her hair and twisted her neck more and he growled "You're MINE!"

"Yes." She whimpered back. "I'm yours."

"Good girl. Don't you forget that. Ever."

Simon then lifted her off him and laid her on the crate next to him. His cum was starting to drip out of her pussy and run down her thighs. He got up and did up his tux to make himself appropriate before heading back to the honeymoon sweet.

Sophie was still asleep as he arrived and he quietly got changed and crept into the bed. As he did so sophie stirred and wrapped her arms over him as she laid on his chest.

"I love you Simon. This has been the best day of my life."

"I love you too Sophie. This has been the best day and best evening of my life by far." He said before kissing her on the forehead and the married couple drifted off to sleep.