The Groomsman's Affairs Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least it's forcing Wayne to be nicer to us, since he doesn't want to cross Cassidy. She hates it when we don't get along, in case you missed that. She's a little peacemaker, just like me," my twin pointed out something that I had to admit was demonstrably true.

"That's because she loves Mom," I observed.

"And me ... and she wants to love you, trust me on that. Just give her a chance, okay?" Vicky reassured me.

I wonder why Wayne hates me so much, though. What did I ever do to him personally? I have to know or find out some time," I shook my head.

"Cassidy told me that Wayne doesn't like you're not in college like him or something like that. Well, that and how you've treated Mike. You can't help the first, but you might be able to fix the second, bro. Today was a step in that direction, right? That fist bump and all that jazz," Vicky spoke her mind while I turned on the stereo and drove toward the cinema.

"Yeah, well, preppy boys gonna prep," I laughed as we closed in on the theater.

"Yes, and I saved you from being that by putting my foot down with Mom and Dad. Remember? I couldn't bear to not go to school with you. You're my twin. You being away in the Army has been Hell on Earth at times. I had to bury myself in schoolwork and distract myself by other means just to keep sane. I've really, really missed you!" Vicky told me while we found the ticket booth.

The clerk bit her bottom lip involuntarily when she saw me, and then it was clear why. Hot damn, was it really ... Sofia Markova? It was ... God damn me, it WAS Sofia! The Bulgarian exchange student had clearly been allowed to stay in the country after graduation, much to my surprise. She hadn't seemed all that interested in staying in America in the past, so was there something that I had missed?

"Victor! Remember me? Sofia? That is your sister, Victoria, yes?" she beamed at us as we bought the tickets from me at the counter.

"That's us, Victor and Victoria, but you can call me 'Vic.' That's what friends and family call me," I smiled at Sofia and noticed a little blush appear on her cheeks.

"And you can call me 'Vicky,' because any friend and family of my brother's is the same to me! What should I call you, sweetie?" Vicky really laid on the syrup, but I could see why.

"Um ... just ... Sofia ... everyone just calls me Sofia. I've never had a nickname," Sofia blushed a little more now.

"Well, 'just Sofia,' it seems that you made an impression on my brother and that impresses me. We're twins, you know, so we're ... very, very close! For pretty much our whole childhoods, we were each other's only sibling. So ... welcome to the family ... think of me ... like a sister!" Vicky kissed the glass barrier between them, drawing unwanted attention from patrons and staff.

"Woah, ladies, get a fucking room!" someone shouted.

"Yeah, this is a movie theater, not a Pride Parade!" someone else declared.

Sofia slipped Vicky her number with a note, anyway. It read, "This is for Vic and Vicky, my new friends and family in America. 555-7171. Love, Sofia." We moved on silently to the concession stand, where I found another blast from the past. Chet. Oh, yes, that asshole, the guy who had kicked my ass three times a week for about four years of high school. He was another factor in me choosing to join the Army and toughen up. He glared at me, more than a little irate at having to serve me for whatever reason. Little did I know that the reason for the bullying was standing next to me.

"So, Vicky, what's a loser like him doing with you? You haven't dumped him yet?" Chet snorted at my sister.

"Well, for one thing, he's my brother, so where do you get off calling him that? If you think that I'm going to dump MY OWN TWIN BROTHER, you got another thing coming! Speaking of losers, Vic served our country in the Army for the past four years. What have YOU done with your life, zit face?" my sister, normally such a peaceful, flower child type of girl, really unloaded on my former high school bully.

Chet screamed angrily and lunged at me, but his boss grabbed him and someone else called security.

"That does it, Walters! You're fired! I told you that if you lost your temper again and attacked a patron, you'd be canned and I meant it! If you don't leave now, I'll have you arrested, too! Ram, take over!" the boss, a middle-aged, freckled ginger, instructed an Indian fellow at the stand.

"Holy smokes ... Patty?" Vicky spoke up now, "Thank you ... Patty. How have you been?"

"Yeah, small world," I coughed uncomfortably now.

"Well, I unblocked your father on all social media ... and I'm trying to 'unghost' him, since my new beau suggested it to me. He's a great man, my new fiance, that is. And he's a good Catholic, from Quebec, in fact. I'll be moving to Montreal in a few weeks to marry him there. I want to let go of past grievances before moving away rather than running away from them. If you speak to your old man, ask him to forgive me and tell him I'm sorry for behaving that way, okay? He's a great guy, your father, that is," Patty told us with a hug and an air kiss ... yeah, Francophone ways were rubbing off on her.

"Congratulations!" Vicky told her now, giddy as they both were while buying the popcorn.

"Yeah, I'm happy for you and I'm sure that Dad will be. He's happy now with Cheyenne, just as you are with your new man. By the way ... do you know anything about Sofia and how did she get to stay in America? I'm just curious ... I ... I," I stuttered a little now.

"Tongue-tied much? Hey, I know a crush when I see one. And she's a great catch. She's also pregnant, just so you know. Got an anchor baby on the way. I hope that's not an issue for you," Patty gossiped a little while taking our cash.

"I see ... well, it clearly agrees with her, at any rate. Nice to meet you again, Patty. Don't be a stranger!" I gave my parting shot.

Pregnant, eh? Proof of fertility, if nothing else. And she couldn't get pregnant again while already knocked up, could she? She must not be too far along, because she didn't show any signs of baby weight. I wasn't into monogamy or femdom, of course, but almost anything else was on the table ... almost. I wasn't about to throw away a possibly great lover just because she already had a bun in the oven. I now knew that she was no virgin, which was another plus in her column for me.

'Are you thinking what I am, bro?" Vicky whispered a question to me sometime later while we sat and watched the film.

"What's that?" I answered my twin.

"That Sofia is a real cutie and would make one sweet, kick-ass lover. I betcha she's great in bed," Vicky continued.

"Whatcha wanna bet? Cars? Cash? And how would we decide that?" I inquired now.

"We can talk about it later ... just give it some thought, bro. Trust me, it's a surefire winner for me and a sucker bet for you. That girl will rock your world in the sack. Count on it and take it to the bank. She's smitten, got a serious crush on you, and if you had to marry, that's Ms. Right. Her. Sofia. Just my sisterly two cents, for what they're worth," Vicky informed me to my surprise.

"Her ... above everyone else?" I reacted with some astonishment.

"Well, since you can't marry me, this is the next best thing," Vicky answered, nearly causing me to drop my soft drink from my hands.

Did my own twin sister actually imply that she'd rather be my wife if she could? Why the hell would she feel that way? She wasn't in love with me, was she? That was incest, after all. Wasn't that ... wrong, somehow? For some reason, it didn't bother me as much as I expected. What the actual fucking hell?

Chapter 2

I tried to put out of my mind what Vicky said about wishing that she could marry me, but it was rather tough to ignore such a sentiment once expressed. It's not everyday that your own twin sister all but declares her affection for you, after all. It clearly wasn't about money ... we were both equally sure to inherit plenty of wealth from Mom and Dad alike. I mulled it over while getting a refill for each of us from Ram, who kept looking lovestruck for some reason.

I didn't get why until I saw her ... damn! What was this, a cinema or an archive? Or a bleeping high school reunion! Former cheerleader, former volleyball player, former softball shortstop, though there was nothing short about her. Kara ... fucking ... Kara, with her long, flowing, dark brown hair that reminded me of Princess Leia or something like that. Long legs, too. Yep, I could see why Ram's blood temperature would be jumping degrees upward on the Celsius rather than just the Fahrenheit.

Kara ... damn ... and she wasn't exactly going to be out of my life. She was about to become my stepsister, in fact. My newest stepsister. Her mother was Cheyenne, a full-blooded Pequot from Connecticut, while Kara was half Scots-Irish or something like that on her father's side. While Cheyenne worked as a paralegal, Kara had other interests, few of them academic in nature. She was a natural athlete and it showed, even now very toned and trim.

She had one brother as well, Arnold, but he was in the Peace Corps in Uganda, doing something useful with his life. He was also gay, something that made Kara and me, not to mention Cheyenne, very nervous for his safety in such an openly homophobic country. I wondered how he managed to stay alive so far, but he kept us up to date, to say the least. What little bonding Kara and I did was due to our mutual respect and affection for him and their mother.

"Oh, hey, Vic ... where's Vicky?" Kara approached and embraced me warmly.

"Oh, she's fine, just holding my spot while I get refills for us from Ram here," I smiled as I drew attention enough to give Ram his fighting chance.

If the guy blew it or Kara wasn't keen on him, that was not my fault. I gave him his opening shot, if nothing else. While I was drawn to Kara myself, she was going to be my stepsister and I didn't know how she would feel about that kind of thing. I was still trying to process Vicky's declaration and my own feelings toward her ... plus Sofia while I was at it. Kara was gracious enough toward the guy, but the disinterest was pretty plain, much to his dejection.

"Oh, hi ... Ram. Look, I'll do you a favor, okay? I like you ... just not that way. It's not personal. But I'll help you out. My friend Charlie ... she could really use a date. She's been hard-up with men ever since Scott broke up with her. Her own fault, mind you. She got caught cheating on him, but she felt awful about it and still does.

"She hasn't dared to even attempt a love life again, has been too down about it, but she really must. For her own good. Give her a call ... I can tell that you're a sweetheart, dude. Do yourself a favor. Cheating aside, she's a great catch. And you can give up your v-card at last," Kara made her sales pitch and Ram jumped at it.

Well, to be fair, Charlie was smoking hot, too, a former majorette and a stage goddess, really great at the theater. She had natural acting and musical talent, though with little to show for it outside of some minor Broadway parts here or there. All of them in musicals, of course. She had dimples, chestnut curls, and better cleavage than Kara had, if not the same caliber of legs. Her ass was a bit on the plumper side than Kara's firm buns, and she was shorter to boot, but that wasn't hard to be. Her complexion was that nice caramel one that is so delightfully common with biracial girls (black father, white mother).

I had a funny feeling that Ram, whatever happened with Charlie, would at least emerge from his dating debut with her a much more confident guy. That would be very healthy and helpful to him, not to mention Charlie if she gave the dude a chance. He was a nervous wreck, a bit shy to say the least, but he was also whip smart and working this job to pay for whatever MIT tuition his scholarship didn't cover.

"So ... Ram's not your type, is he?" I asked Kara.

"Nope. You are," she answered bluntly.

"Me? I'm to be your stepbrother, you know!" I pointed out, "and you never showed any interest in me in the past, crush on you though I did."

"True, but all I knew of you was your awkward, clumsy side. And then our parents got engaged to each other. And you've made it clear that you share my concern for Arnie. And you just got out of the Army, which is great timing for me. By the way, thank you very much for your service! As for our being step-siblings, so what? We're not blood, so it ain't really incest ... and damn, that cock ... wow! I can see the bulge from here, babe. I don't expect an easy answer yet. Just give it some thought, okay, hon?" Kara felt me up through my pants on my way back to the auditorium.

"What kept you, bro?" a very worried Vicky proved that she missed me with several kisses to my lips ... and she didn't leave out the tongue.

"Kara ... Mathison... , " I name-dropped our future stepsister.

"Well, that explains the hard-on!" Vicky laughed as she put her hands down my pants and started stroking me under my boxers, "oh, nice and thick, too!"

"She ... basically confessed a crush on me," I gasped now.

"Well, of course, she has one. We all do ... your sisters, that is. Cassidy, me, and Kara. We all want you badly ... I mean it. Get used to it. We've made a pact, you see. We're gonna have you, one way or the other. Sooner or later. Don't worry about Sofia, though. She'll be one helluva happy bride and we her quite loving bridesmaids, quick to encourage debauchery and discourage any form of jealousy. Who knows ... we might even tag along for the honeymoon," Vicky stunned me now while playfully edging me and making me squirm.

When she moved one of my hands down under her panties and rubbed her pussy against my fingers, I exploded in her hands and she brought them to her mouth to lick them clean. Then it was her turn to squirm as I even toyed with her butthole. She moaned softly and whimpered, both of us neglecting the film as I fingered my own twin sister, me, of all people! When I pulled out of her holes, she licked my fingers clean, too, much to my complete surprise.

"Face it, honey ... you're in for a wild ride!" Vicky told me with another steamy kiss, just as we left the auditorium.

"Yep, that he is," Cassidy shocked me while Kara and she headed into the place for their movie date.

"What about ... Wayne? I'm surprised that you didn't go with him," I observed.

"Who, him? Hell, no ... he smokes like a chimney, is insanely jealous of any girlfriends, treats people in service positions like trash, has contempt for anyone without a college degree or major, and would never dream of incest. Even the thought of it turns his stomach, sad to say. Besides, he has a new girlfriend ... and ain't she a high society bitch! Yeah, that will happen!" Cassidy astonished me with the latest news about Wayne.

"Please tell me that it ain't Jennifer Goodhead," I rolled my eyes.

"The very same. Speak of the devil," Cassidy pointed to her brother and his new lady love.

Yeah, he could keep her ... she was pretty, but dumb and conceited, to say the least. I had, by far, the better end of the deal. My sisters ... and my Sofia ... what a life! If I could close the deal, that was ... and life is not known for its guarantees.

Chapter 3

"So, you want to wait for Kara and Cassidy to get finished, then?" Vicky suggested, "maybe Sofia will be off work by then and we can plan our future ... YOUR future, one full of lovers."

"Apparently so," I chuckled, "but sure. I'm curious as to why Cassidy would want me. I haven't been that nice to her father, after all."

"Or that mean to him, either, despite what Mom and he seem to think. You've only interacted with him how many times over the past four years, given that you spent them in the Army? A few times here or there on leave, scattered between various deployments as well as right after basic training and before tech school. And even then, you spent half of your leave at Dad's. You haven't had the chance to be that vicious, no matter what they think. Sure, you could have been nicer and more welcoming, but he hasn't had the chance to grow on you as he has with me," Vicky asserted.

"Even with college," I noted.

"Yes, even with college, since I left the dorms and moved back in with Mom and Mike after just two years. It saved me a bundle on student loans, which were still a bit on the pricey side. The truth, though, is that I wanted to bond with Cassidy ... and be there for you when you got home from leaves. I even tried to bond with Wayne, but yeah, he's a lost cause. Even Mike and Cass are losing their patience with the guy ... and now that he's dating Jennifer Goodhead, he's just gonna be even worse," Vicky rolled her eyes about our stepbrother's poor taste in women.

"What is his problem, anyway? Why does he always seem to think that he's Cary Grant living back in the 50s or something? Chain-smoking, fancy-ass rich girlfriends, obsession with class and social status ... what's this all about? Dude's living in the motherfucking past! It's effin' weird!" I ranted as we sat outside the cinema and loitered a bit.

"Well, he's ... Wayne ... look ... Mike's father was a big deal in Hong Kong before he moved to the States. He must have passed on that kind of frozen, time-warped snobbery, if not to Mike himself, then to Wayne, his grandson. And it could be a race thing, too ... hypersensitivity to being Asian among Boston Brahmin families like ours. It has worn off from Cassidy to a huge extent and she's not as ditzy as she used to be. She has a good brain ... she just needed to be stimulated well enough to use it," Vicky pointed out to me.

"Okay, I'll give you that. It must be galling to know that only recently has a Han Chinese family even been welcome in many of these high society functions ... clubs, dinner parties, balls, even some churches that didn't much care to be all that Christian when it came to race. A family from Shanghai would probably still be viewed negatively behind its back, even if they had to put up with it due to Beijing's growing strength. At least a Hong Kong family has that whole Anglophile thing going for it ... helps with the racists, snobs, and other bigots," I conceded Vicky's rather valid point.

"Yeah, well, anyway, Cassidy has seen some of your good side as well as your bad ... and quite frankly, she likes that you served. Whatever selfish motives you might have had, you did your civic and patriotic duty, risked your life at least a little, put on a uniform, and hey, we girls are still suckers for uniforms ... even Mom, don't let her fool ya on that point ... so, yeah, there's something about that's ... different, nobler, in her eyes. That goes a long way ... and the fist-bump thing, by now, she's already heard about it, I promise you! And well, I've ... been your advocate more than a little, too," Vicky blushed a bit now.

"I ... see. So, due to your efforts, super cute, bimbo stepsister isn't such an airhead anymore and actually likes me more than she did. Are you sure that she'll share, though? Or that Kara will, when the moment of truth comes? Or Sofia, for that matter?" I questioned Vicky, who just winked at me.

"Oh, trust me, bro ... they'll share you. I'll make sure of it. Face it, honey, you're soon gonna have more pussy than you can handle, but we'll just have to help you pace yourself and manage it. I can't wait 'til my sweet baby brother is neck deep and balls deep, for that matter, in booty! Hey, I'm a hippie chick born after the 'free love' phase, so I'll have to try to bring it back if I can, as much as I can," my twin sister licked her lips as she stared at my bulge, "and by the way, THAT thing should be registered as a deadly weapon!"

"Seriously, Vicky ... how long have you felt this way about me?" I demanded to know.