The Groomsman's Affairs Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time to see how well three folks fit in the shower, I guess. Luckily, none of them are very large at all," Kara commented brazenly while kissing my face again.

"It pays to be small sometimes!" Cassidy retorted, having clearly heard my other stepsister.

"By the way, Vic, honey, you know that we're going to use you for sex as much as we can today, right? Brace and pace yourself, babe. Today is about us taking charge for just one day...to milk every drop from our man! You're our bitch today, bro!" Vicky teased me now.

"Is that a fact...and what does this make you?" Cassidy laughed while slipping her fingers up Vicky's cornhole.

"Hey, we're each other's bitches, okay...all five of us!" Vicky admitted, "that feels great, don't stop..please!"

"So...I can do...this, then?" Sofia laughed gently as she stuck her own fingers inside Cassidy.

"Yes...fucking hell, yes...yes, do that!" Cassidy shouted as she enjoyed the finger-bang from my apparent fiancee.

It took the girls a while to get clean, what with all of those antics, but once they did so, Kara and I made a point to dry them off as well with the towels from the guest bathroom. Then each of my ladies kissed me passionately on the mouth and gave me no small amount of tongue in the bargain, of course. They also gave my dick a little tug as they led me to Vicky's room without bothering to get dressed at all.

Vicky now pushed me onto her bed and led the others in sucking me back to hardness as quickly as they could. Every slurp spoke volumes to me of their thirst for me and my spunk, of course. It took them an easy half hour to forty-five minutes, as my prick had to recover from what Kara did to me, not to mention earlier when Cassidy swallowed my load. The wicked gleam in Vicky's eye told me that she was next...and then Sofia? It was hard to be sure, but that guess was reasonable at least.

It was a good thing that Mom and Mike were sleeping in, right? It might get a little awkward otherwise. At least I thought so, regarding Cassidy if not the others. To say nothing of Vicky herself as my twin sister. Yeah, feel free to oversleep today, Mom and Mike, I thought to myself. It would be for the best for all concerned. What an old crush of mine, Michelle, once told me was true. What Mom and Mike didn't know wouldn't hurt them.