The Groomsman's Affairs Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All my damn life, well, minus the lust until more recent years. When I first noticed boys in that way ... I realized that I'm ... in love with my own twin brother, and that's just how it is. I'm not a virgin. I went to college, after all! But none of the other guys were anything but placeholders for you! So ... how about it, bro? Do you want to date your own twin sister?" Vicky toyed with her dirty blonde hair as she asked me that.

"Well ... looks like I got myself ... a girlfriend ... maybe two, three, even four girlfriends!" I laughed.

"Who knows, maybe more than that ... time will tell, lover," Vicky told me as she kissed me right on the lips in public.

"So, this whole 'kissing kin on the lips' thing isn't necessarily platonic," I remarked.

"Well, with you, it's not, but with Mom, it is. I'm NOT attracted to Mom. She's pretty, but she's not my type. I'm a brother-fucker, not a motherfucker," Vicky clarified while stroking my bulge through my pants.

"Plus, she has Mike and I don't think that she'll ever leave him. One divorce was enough for her. And Cassidy would never forgive you," I reminded her.

"Exactly. The juice just ain't worth the squeeze in Mom's case. I do ... plan to sample the raw oyster or the bearded clam with Cassidy, given the chance. And with Kara, if she'll go for it. And Sofia. Yummy. But I still prefer the D, mind you," Vicky reassured me, licking her lips as she anticipated a chance to go down on each of us.

"Is that your favorite act ... fellatio?" I asked her.

"Well, it's great, don't get me wrong. It's in my top three or five or something. But ... honestly, my absolute favorite thing ... please don't judge ... is to get fucked on a counter or table or desk. In the pussy, balls deep, doggy or missionary-style. Just ... taken by a guy. Bent over or with my legs up on his shoulders ... or wrapped around his waist. Bareback, too. With most of my clothes still on, you know. I love a good, fast, frantic romp! Quickie or a little slower," Vicky confessed her biggest kink or fantasy ... admittedly, a rather steamy scenario.

What can I say ... twins ... are gonna have some things in common, right?

"Hey, sis ... I'm right there with you. That all sounds ... very wild. But ... wow, that you want me that way! It's still a bit of a jolt. I really was clueless! And twins are supposed to have some kind of telepathic bond or whatever ... so much for that," I shook my head now.

"You do ... but you ignored the signs, hints, messages, etc. Why? Because it was me, your own sister. There was a mental block, you know. A barrier or obstacle or something that distorted the reception, if you catch my drift. Even a twin bond can ... be ... tampered with or disrupted at times. And we've been through a lot, especially you with your four years in the Army. So, yeah, I can see why you were distracted at times," Vicky took my hands in hers, bringing me close enough to her that I could smell her perfume.

"I guess so, huh," I blushed a little myself now.

"It's cool, babe. You're a guy, too, so there's that. Guys tend not to trust non-verbal and body language. Understandable, because you tend to be the ones who get burned if you read the signals wrong. Girls rarely pay the price for that," Vicky acknowledged much riskier it was for men than for women to guess a woman's intentions.

"When did you become so wise?" I teased her.

"When I became a stepsister and stepdaughter," she shrugged.

"Yeah, good point. The divorce ... it had an impact. Who'd have guessed that, after all that time, Mom and Dad only stayed together for us, right? I can't conclude anything else. They didn't exactly rant and rave at each other, but there was a stony silence at times ... I was just too young at times to make sense of it. I just ... knew that something was off ... for years. I didn't know why. And even now, I feel some guilt that we were the cause of their lives of quiet desperation," I added, even as Kara and Cassidy ... and Sofia all darted out of the theater together.

"Well, here comes the 'I love you' crew, babe. Time to sort this out, right?" Vicky smiled and took my hand, quietly asking me for directions.

"Applebee's?" I pointed to the famous bar and grill.

"Works for me," Vicky laughed, the others following us in a hurry.

Notably absent were Wayne and his new sweetheart, of course. Thank God, I thought! The waiters or servers didn't need the "Wayne Chung" treatment at all. I wouldn't wish that even on Chet! To say nothing of how disgusting Jennifer Goodhead was likely to be. There were Boston Brahmin ... and then there were Boston Snobs. Guess which one she was. Thought herself a highborn lady of the manor and the rest of us were lucky serfs to even get to kiss her feet.

"Hey ... I'm Shelby," the cute, bubbly waitress, a real platinum blonde, introduced herself, though her engagement ring was rather prominent on her left hand.

She was a lot friendlier than the hostess, who looked like her smoke break had been interrupted ten minutes early or something (and to be fair, it might have ... the place was packed!). Wilma, or whatever her name was, I didn't catch it, but she reminded me of Mrs. Flintstone ... in her less than stellar moments in that show. The bossy, prickly version of Fred's notorious ginger wife. And yes, she was a redhead, too, this one, though it looked like a dye job.

"I see that congratulations are in order, then," I pointed to the rock on Shelby's hand, as I knew here well enough from high school.

"Yep ... Cameron ... she finally proposed! It was so sweet, too. She even went down on one knee!" Shelby gushed about her fiancee, which possibly stunned anyone who thought her straight.

"Oh ... you're gay. Not that I disapprove, of course. I just went to high school with you and never had a clue. I actually had a little crush on you back then," Sofia admitted openly, adding that last bit perhaps to smooth any ruffled feathers and keep it light.

"Wow ... I never would have guessed ... and yep, I'm a total lez. Lipstick variety. Ultrafemme. You must be bi, then. Cam's much more what you probably envision a dyke to be. And before you ask or say anything, Vic, I knew about your crush, too. I actually felt bad that I could never ... give you what you wanted from me. But I am one hundred percent Sapphic, I'm afraid. Men ... just don't cut the mustard for me," Shelby told me before moving on to taking our orders, suddenly feeling the glare from the hostess on her.

"Hey, I developed crushes like some guys get winter colds ... with incredible frequency. But, yeah, I dug you. What's not to love? Platinum blonde hair, dimples, pink lipstick ... effin' bubbly personality. Cam's a lucky girl, you know," I added, "now, as for me, I'll start with some iced tea. I'm the designated driver, so I'll stay sober tonight."

"In that case, I'm footing the bill ... and no arguments, bro! You made one sacrifice for the party. I'm making another one. You're a jobless veteran. I'm a student living with my mother. I don't have to pay the gas bill, okay?" Vicky insisted, much to my surprise.

"Okay, then ... what for drinks? Any appetizers?" Shelby asked us, while I sent a text to Mom and Mike.

It read, "We're at Applebees, Mom. Have a date night with Mike. You both deserve it. Sorry if I've been a prick to him."

I got back a very swift response, "Thank you, honey. That means a lot. So did the fist-bump and you being more civil earlier. He apologized to me later for the bad joke about you and wants to do so when he gets the chance to corner. So, yeah ... he's getting some tonight!"

I could have done without that knowledge, but at least I knew that Mom wasn't likely headed for a second divorce. I had just broken this stepfamily in ... I didn't need another one, well, other than Cheyenne's brood. That reminded me to visit Dad and Cheyenne soon. I didn't want my old man to think that I was avoiding or ghosting him, especially not when he was the bridegroom for the wedding that I came back to attend.

I also wanted to get to know Cheyenne a little better. She was a great woman, I could tell that, but that just intrigued me more about her. She was about to become my stepmother, after all. And in a sense, if things with Kara worked out, she'd be my mother-in-law, too. Yeah, this was gonna be a fun little date, wasn't it?

By now, everyone had ordered their drinks, virgin in Sofia's case (thus confirming as real her pregnancy) and we moved on to appetizers, mostly mozzarella and calamari. That last one is squid for those of you not in the know. Fried squid. Yep ... it's not a universal treat, not for every palate. I stuck to the mozzarella sticks myself. Calamari were more Cassidy's thing than anyone else's.

"So, Cass, in case you noticed, I am trying to get along better with your father," I pointed out to her.

"I know, babe. I know. Thank you for that. It means so much to me ... and to Mom ... sorry, I ... I slipped and called her that. It's just that my ... birth mom died when I was four. I don't really recall her well. It took Dad so long to remarry, while he worked those insane hours as a divorce lawyer. He built up the firm, had a great partner who just died of breast cancer herself, and, well, you know ... your mother has really taken me under her wing," Cassidy stammered.

"Cass, sweetie, you don't have to apologize for that. You need a mother figure in your life. I'm just glad that you found it in Mom. That draws us closer, makes us much closer to being kith and kin, you know. Don't even sweat it, okay? I recall how you stood up to Wayne for me, too. And Vicky's been telling me how close you two have gotten to each other," I took her small hands in mine, a fresh reminder of how petite she really was.

Three sisters now ... all uniquely beautiful, smart, sweet, yeah ... and not even counting my dear Sofia. If this works out, my life will be Heaven on Earth. Cassidy Chung was a lot better than she first appeared to be. Granted, she was short and slim, a tiny thing like so many Asian girls, but so what? I had a very broad palate when it came to my tastes and appetites for booty. Right now, her gentler side definitely helped her case with me.

The kiss came out of left field, even from Cassidy just now, followed by Sofia, Kara, and Vicky. These weren't chaste pecks at all. Each of the ladies planted a full-on lip lock on me, tongue and all. God damn, when it rains, it pours!

Chapter 4

We got back pretty late from Applebee's, all of them except for being rather sauced...too much so for my comfort with any kind of hanky panky. Maybe it was just me, but when girls were that drunk, it wasn't right to take advantage of them. I set a place for Sofia...with Cassidy, the two of them snuggled up nice and cozy together. The same went with Kara and Vicky. I slept alone in my own room, dozing off, having paid the tab after all, since Vicky got a little too hammered to do it. If she wanted to compensate me, she could do so later, but I wasn't gonna sweat it.

I awoke to Mom standing over me with Mike at her side. She smiled at me and kissed me chastely on the forehead before pulling me up. She also winked at Mike a bit, both of them clearly in a very upbeat mood.

"I...Mike and I...we took things much further than even I expected...and I'm so happy that we did. We kinda had a fight after supper, I was a little buzzed but not passed out, so I made a little cute remark, and that caused both of us to laugh instead of rage. Apparently, I'm a goofy drunk instead of an angry one. It probably has something to do with repressed girlishness or whatever. I just want to thank you...if we had blown up while I was sober, the night might have gone badly for us. Maybe I should drink more...or smoke some pot or something," Mom laughed now.

"Well, you can spare me the details as thanks. I don't want or need to know what bedroom activity is now on the menu, thank you very much. It's just good news that it is. Happy wife might mean happy life, but it helps if the hubby's satisfied, too. Mike, I've figured out what my beef with you is...and it's just silly, okay?

"It's that you were Mom's lawyer in the divorce. I was torn between gratitude that you protected Mom's interests and anger that you might have harmed Dad's somehow. I've decided to let that go, okay? You were a divorce attorney and did your job. It's your duty to be a shark. Anyway, I like Cassidy a lot and I don't want to treat her father...and Mom's husband, that way anymore. So, peace?" I shook his hand and tried not to think of where my hand had been all night.

He could always wash his hands and should before breakfast, anyway.

"Peace. I regret my part in it, too. And that my son seems to have picked up the wrong kind of values somehow...I was a workaholic father and widower for so many years, burying my grief in a ton of billable hours. Yeah, I built a solid career, but I also neglected my kids at times and it shows. Your mother has shown me the beauty of a little R and R now and then, too, and of a loving parent-child bond, however old the kids might be," Mike Chung, my stepfather, smiled as we shook hands like men.

"And I...well, I realized that I've treated both of my husbands in sometimes a less than stellar fashion. It's embarrassing, but a comment made in Ruby Tuesday's, that's where we went, it kinda hit hard...like a barb. It stung and that's what triggered the fight, at which point I looked at it with the booze affecting my mood... I was like 'holy smokes, he's right.'

"So, I snapped back that, 'since I'm such a bitch, why don't you treat me like one?' He's like, 'okay, but you're not gonna like it.' I'm like, 'try me,' and I bent over for him. He fucking slapped me on the ass and hiked up my dress and lubed me up with some..thing, I'm still not sure what. And proceeded to fuck me right up the butt! It hurt, but it also felt really good...primal, wild, lusty.

"Before I knew it...well, he's balls deep in my backdoor, I'm taking it pretty damn hard, and I'm also whimpering...but I'm not saying no...I'm screaming 'yes, yes, fucking yes!' I'm grunting and moaning...and my toes are curling, too. And I tighten up as I cum...I cream myself on the new comforter and I feel him flooding my bowels with his jizz...," Mom snickered at the memory.

Evidently, she wasn't so drunk that she passed out with no recall of last night's events. Even so, I cut her off, having heard more than enough to satisfy any lurid curiosity I might still have about Mom's sexual exploits or whatever. Previously, I was torn between fascination and disgust. This was my mother, after all. I didn't usually care to hear what Mom got up to in bed with Mike, but for a moment, I had listened with more rapt attention than I cared to admit.

"Mom...I'm really glad that you and Mike worked out some of your...marital issues in your little lovers' spat and hot, anal make-up sex...but well, you're my MOTHER! I really don't need a blow by blow. No disrespect intended, of course. I love you, Mom, but I'm your son, not your marriage counselor, okay? Maybe you're still a little tipsy...how late is it, anyway? And are you...stoned, too?" I noticed the smell of weed on her and already knew the answer.

Mom wasn't just drunk. Mom was HIGH!

"It's almost five am, in fact. I really need to go to bed and so does Mike, don't ya, babe? Well, you might not actually need the sleep as much as I do, but I need your strong, manly arms around me, snuggling me as I try to rest. And yes, I'm perhaps a bit...stoned, as you put it. In any case, thank you, son. You've given my second marriage a little jump start there," Mom kissed my forehead again, "now, back to sleep, honey. I'm sure that you can still use the shut-eye, too."

Sure enough, I dozed off again...and Mike took Mom back to the master bedroom to cuddle or spoon or whatever. I had never seen Mom so giddy before...it was cute. Evidently, the combo of weed, booze, and sodomy agreed with her. I chuckled as I drifted off back to la-la land or whatever it was called. Yeah, Mom was adorably silly and playful when she wished to be. She just didn't often dare to be that.

I woke up again, this time to kisses all over my face...and four girls standing over me. Mom must not have locked the door as she left with Mike. Well, the door was locked now, though I didn't know it yet. I wasn't aware of the time at all. What I was soon aware of, though, very much so, was the fact that each young lady was in her undies.I also noticed that they began kissing me on the lips, eyelids, cheeks, even neck.

Then Vicky started something else by lifting my blanket to kiss my chest. She kissed a trail downward to my groin...and didn't stop there at all. She parted her lips and took my whole length inside her mouth now, sucking it and letting it out repeatedly with a gratifying "pop" sound. She kept sucking me, taking me in all the way to the root. She also kept kissing my dick and my balls.

"I...worship...this!" Vicky told me before deep-throating me at last, "girls, come over and taste this cock! It's the best, the finest, thickest, meatiest prick ever! Sex toys are great, but there is no fucking substitute for dick!"

Before I could react very much, I had four girls taking turns with my throbbing cock, each trying to give better, more enthusiastic head than the other three. It was an incredible feeling, of course, really heady wine, as my sisters and my new girlfriend or whatever she was now, gave me a team blowjob that finally caused me to lose my load...and my morning wood. I wasn't sure how Cassidy would take accidentally swallowing my cum, but she winked at me and licked her lips with delight.

"Here, taste his jizz...it's salty and yummy!" Cassidy told Vicky, Kara, and Sofia as she kissed them with snowballs.

"Hmmm...I do love a salty load, yes!" Sofia confessed as the ladies grabbed me and dragged me off to bed with them.

I must have lain there for a while longer, smothered under a dogpile of young ladies on Vicky's bed now. When I came to again, I stood at the toilet and Vicky coaxed my piss loose from my bladder by slapping my rump and fondling my buns. Then someone else started the shower and I was moved to it after my hands were washed. Kara jumped into the shower with me and now washed me vigorously, wanting me spotless from head to toe.

"Your turn...I won the chance to wash you, fair and square, so you get to wash me. Listen, bro.. We're gonna be lovers. There's no getting out of this. You have four women. You're just gonna have to deal with it. Oh, yes...that's great! Those hands are magical! Wash me just like that, with a lover's caress on my skin! Oh, fuck, did you just...kiss my ass?" Kara reacted as I planted a nice, neat kiss on each buttock.

"Watch out...I bite!" I playfully bit each cheek now.

"Oh, fuck, you're such a keeper!" Kara spread her cheeks apart and let me dine on her freshly washed butt-crack, too.

"In that case, here we go!" I laughed as I slid into her slippery twat with a few easy strokes to start fucking her.

"I'm...not...on...the...Pill!" Kara warned me as I started to pull out in panic, "don't..don't...pull out, please! I want to have your baby!"

"So...I can raw dog you whenever I wish, then?" I taunted Kara, wanting to see how much the former popular girl and cheerleader would enjoy being knocked up by me.

"Yes...yes...bareback...please...no rubbers...always...bareback...breed me! Breed me!" she repeated within earshot of our sisters and Sofia.

"Oh, she's biting her bottom lip...she's yours, bro! She's all yours! She's your slut, just like me! Own that cunt...own it!" Vicky egged me on as I slapped Kara's buns and finally erupted inside her.

Kara let out a powerful, primordial scream as she creamed herself in the shower and I slid out of her slick and freshly used gash. She planted repeated kisses all over my face and neck...even my chest as we got out of the shower together to dry off. Vicky, Cassidy, and even Sofia rushed to do the job for us and took advantage of the opening to grope us. They also made out with us as well as each other several times before Vicky pulled Cassidy and Sofia into the shower with her.