All Comments on 'The Guitar Player Ch. 04'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can already see that he's so bent on revenge that he is not thinking about the impact on Dawn and Allison's lives. Which seems out of character for Robbie.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such a small man, rather than take responsibility for making poor choices he blames the wild animal that bites his hand. Then rather than just getting on in life he obsesses over something that will never bring happiness and can only result in a wasted life.

Like all such people he'll hurt others and expect them not to do to him what he is doing to others. Very immature and emotionally stunted. I guess that's why he doesn't like NY or California.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have been reading this story, I'm curious what tale that the last commenter is referring to. Also I really hope folks investigate copywrites more than the person from 2 years ago, the person seems clueless. Thank you Stoney, enjoying the story a second time.

somewhere east of Omaha

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Loving this story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The MC deserves to have his work stolen. He's got a mobile phone, he's got no excuse to not have a laptop/tablet etc and have digital copies of his work. Honestly though, his choice of music puts the story in the 80s even if it seems like it's more modern. I mean wtf, busks Amazing Grace other than tramps, or even plays any of that other garbage for that matter. Even country music has moved on...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous