All Comments on 'The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 02'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
iaabanagiaabanagabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Was waiting for part 2 since a long time. Enjoyed reading it. Waiting for the third edition now :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexual blackmail?

Wives threatening to withhold sex if their husbands don’t blow each other? Not cool!

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Apart from the guys BJ - all good clean fun

Apart from the fun that doesn't happen in the shower. ba-dum-tish!

Think my response to the wives would have been "do you enjoy doing what you do? Because I would never expect you to do anything you didn't want to" If the message still didn't get home, the papers would....Sorry, no issue if the guys even ended up enjoying it, but neither did, took the shine right off the story.

Feel sorry for Gwen, she was the only one that didn't get any this chapter.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 5 years ago
getting greater each chapter

Harry, loving each of your stories more each one you write. This one is really going to be great!!! What is keeping you and Gwen and Sam apart? Clearly the desire is there in all cases, and Carol seems ok with the idea, Sam's parents are the ones who told you that Sam had a big crush on you. I lay odds that before Jason went to college and you and Carol moved in Kirsten didn't need to live with the neighbors for comfort while Ian was away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gr8

Keep it going. Thank you

N4kedmodelN4kedmodelalmost 5 years ago
Best author in Lit!

Def the best author in Literotica for me! love your style and the POV on nudism, public nudity and so on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forced BJ bs

I don't mind reading about guys blowing each other, but the wives forcing them was out of character for the tone of this story. I would have let my wife know that if she was serious that I was fine with her being a lesbian since I would be filing for divorce the next day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous