The Gunzerker Chronicles Vol. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That gave Brüt a naughty, nasty idea.

He pulled the trigger.

The six-barrel chain-fed autocannon, which Brüt affectionately called Slut-Shamer, unleashed a barrage of three quadrillion hollow-point bullets in the first two-tenths of a second. La'Slutika's massive boobs exploded in a geyser of blood and silicone, followed by her head.

"Well, shit on me," Brüt growled, wiping bits of the Queen's titflesh and brainmatter off his cheek and chest. "The warden ain't gonna be thrilled about this."

He walked over to the explodified corpse nonetheless and used the triple katana bayonets to separate what remained of La'Slutika's head from that sweet, slender neck of hers. No trace of a face remained. Nothing remotely identifiable apart from the fact that her skin looked like the pale, whitish-grey skin of a dead woman. Maybe that would be enough to convince imperial law enforcement to hand over the bounty. Probably not, though.

He spent the next hour picking through the bloody pile of explodified flesh and breastfat that had been La'Slutika, Queen of the Bimbopires. He finally found what he was searching for -- one of the Queen's fangs embedded in the varnished wooden backrest of her dark throne. He pried it free, careful to avoid the venom that still oozed from the needle-like tip, and jammed it back into her imploded, rotten pumpkin of a skull.

He kicked the pile of mincemeat that had been the Bimbopire Queen, spat on it, retrieved his thermonuclear frag grenade, and pocketed three of the mints from the reception dish and a matchbook branded 'Bimbopire Lair, Olympus Mons, Mars' with a caricature of the Queen's cleavage and disembodied fangs printed above.

Carrying the Queen's eviscerated skull by the hair, Brüt made his way back out to the surface and whistled for Bitchkicker. He stowed the remains of La'Slutika's head in the saddle bag, secured his guns, and rode off into the sunset beneath the red Martian sky.

12