The Guru Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She concentrated on licking and sucking Ram's knob from the Cobra pose. "Mmmm, I am feeling thee spirritewulness." She purred.

He reached down and brushed her hair off her face, tucking it behind her ear. He gently stroked her cheek as she sucked his knob according to his instructions. "You are very good, Elena. I think you may be ready for Waves on the Beach Kiss."

She stopped, released his cock, and looked up at him again with wide eyes. "Ooohhh. Dat sounds very spirritewul." She whispered.

"Now, you must be in the Lotus pose." She gracefully swung her legs under her and sat with her back straight and legs crossed facing him. "Good." He said as he reached for her arms. He deliberately allowed his rigid cock to rub her face as he positioned her arms in the praying position over her head.

"This kiss is of the waves of the beautiful ocean as it hits the sand. You must be like the waves." With one hand, he held both her slender wrists together above her head. With the other, he gently pushed her head onto his cock. She opened her mouth as he slipped in. "The wave can go far up the beach." He slowly pushed her head until she took the entire length of his cock in her mouth. He held her with her nose buried in his pubic hair. "Then as it comes, it goes." He released her head and she withdrew with a gasp, letting his cock slide out completely.

"I feel eet, Ramguru. I feel eet all thee way een my mouth." She swallowed. "And I feel eet een udder places, too." She added softly as her pussy became moist.

"Remember, you are the waves." He pushed her head gently onto his cock again. "The waves come and go, they don't stop." She started slowly sliding her mouth all the way to his base, again nuzzling his pubic hair with her nose, before sliding her lips back to his tip.

Ram held her wrists in the air with both hands rocking his pelvis slightly, thrusting his cock in her mouth in sync with her movement. She was now bobbing back and forth on his cock with her hands being held above her head, palms together. "Remember the breeze, too." He reminded her as her tongue rejoined the action.

"Sometimes the waves are slow, sometimes fast, sometimes they are whipped into a frenzy." He said breathlessly.

She understood as she varied her technique. She sucked his erect cock slowly, then quickly. She moved her head side to side as well as in circular motions, all the while she was making moist slurping noises as she sucked and licked enthusiastically.

"Elena..." He tried to be calm, but he was panting. "It's time for The Spring Blossom Kiss." He released his grip on her wrists.

She looked up into his eyes again eagerly. "Yes, Ramguru." He took the moment to admire the beautiful young busty obedient woman before him.

"For this, you need to assume the Corpse pose." She nodded and uncrossed her legs. She started to recline when he stopped her.

"Wait. An important part of this kiss is your breathing. You need to breathe properly for the full spiritual experience. You should take off your shirt, you know, to breathe freely." He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply as a demonstration.

"Are you sure? I do not know. Beecoose my sanii are maybe too beeg." She pouted.

"What do you mean? Why would you think that?" Ram was dying to see her breasts, but was also curious about what she meant.

"When I am leetle girl, I vant to be gymneest. I am very guud at gymneest, I am very flexeeble. But my sanii grow..." She cupped her breasts with both hands and bounced them. "....and instruuctor say to me my sanii too beeg for gymneest. I av to stop doing gymneest."

"Ah, I see. As a guru, I had already sensed your sadness. I will help you." He held his arms to his side with palms up and his thumbs and index fingers making a circle and uttered "Ohmmm."

"Oh, thank you, Ramguru!" Elena yanked her top off over her head in one fluid motion. She tossed her shirt aside and arched her back thrusting her naked breasts forward.

Ram swallowed and cleared his throat. "Ah yes, I see what your instructor meant." He admired her large firm white breasts. Her hard nipples pointed straight out surrounded by tan areolas.

He reached out and fondled both her ample tits. He traced her nipples and pinched them gently. She cooed. He stepped closer and bent his knees slightly. He thrust his pelvis allowing his hard glistening cock to push into her breasts. He pushed and prodded all over her tits. She cooed again as his knob flicked her nipples one by one. Her pussy was now very moist in her pants.

"I sense your sadness, with my hands and wand. But the Spring Blossom Kiss will help to eliminate the negative thoughts. Now, you must get in the Corpse pose."

"Yes, Ramguru." She nodded obediently and laid on her back. Her legs were straight together with toes pointing downward. Her arms were at her sides, palms up. She was looking straight at the ceiling.

Ram stepped over her, straddling her stomach. He dropped to his knees, allowing his cock to nestle in her cleavage. He reached down and took her arms. He positioned her arms, with elbows bent, so her hands were pushing her breasts together, completely burying his cock.

"This kiss comes from the spring flowers. The flower starts deep in the Earth. Then it arises and grows tall." He slid his cock up until it emerged and hit her chin. She gasped.

Ram hit her chin with several more slow passes. "Yes, it is the nature of life. Do you feel the blossom?"

She stared into his eyes as his cock repeatedly hit her chin. "Yes Ramguru. I do feel eet. Eet feels very nice. But I kees eet, no?"

"Oh yes, you are really good, Elena. I see you have lots of hidden spirituality in you. Now the blossom needs sunshine. Your sunshine should completely cover the blossom as it grows." He added quickly "And don't forget about the breeze."

She dropped her chin to her chest and opened her mouth. With each slow thrust he entered her mouth as she sucked his knob. She concentrated on being in sync as he picked up the pace.

Ram's cock slid up and down between her pressed breasts in a fast steady pace. She licked and sucked his tip with each pass. She was breathing hard, saliva was flowing freely onto his glistening cock. "Good...good." He said encouragingly and lustfully between breaths.

"Elena," He said huffing as he continued fucking her tits. "Ramguru thinks you may be ready for the next kiss. But it's a kiss with your whole body..." He panted. "It is very spiritual. Do you feel ready?"

Elena's response was intermittently muffled by his cock interrupting her words. "Ah, mmfph, yes, grmpf, yes." He stopped abruptly and slowly stood up and stepped aside.

He helped her stand up. He took a moment to admire her breasts as she breathed. He leaned forward and gently kissed then sucked on each hard nipple. "Yes, I think this is the correct path to rid your tits, er, saniis of sadness." He placed his hands on her shoulders and guided her to turn around, facing away from him.

"Elena, now you must assume Downward Dog."

She gracefully bent at the hips and fell onto her outstretched arms. Her legs were together and straight. Ram swallowed at the sight of her round muscular tight ass in the air.

"Vait. Vhat ees thees kees called?" she asked in anticipation from the Downward Dog position.

"Ah yes, very good question." Ram was stalling, trying to think of an answer. Meanwhile his hands slipped around her waist. He undid the button and slowly unzipped her pants.

"The kiss is called... " Ram caressed the back of her thighs through the fabric of her pants; his hands moved slowly up to her ass. "This kiss is called... the Mountaintop Kiss." He let his hands slide over her ass until it reached the waistband of her pants.

"The mountain was covered in a shroud of dark clouds, hidden from the guru wand." He hooked his fingers under the waistband of her pants and slowly pulled them down. She was not wearing any underwear.

"But the spirit of the guru was strong enough to free the mountain from the dark clouds." He dropped to his knees as he pulled her pants down to her ankles. He gingerly lifted her feet one by one, to remove her pants completely. He then positioned her legs apart so her wet pussy was on full display.

'I knew it, she does dye her hair.' he thought to himself as he noticed her small patch of trimmed dark brown bush. He reached forward and spread her pussy lips open with his fingers. "Now the mountain was free from the clouds and the spirit breeze came." He stuck out his tongue and licked her. She moaned and her ass quivered.

She was softly moaning with each breath now. "The breeze blew in and out." His mouth explored her cunt inside and out. He leaned in and sucked her clit. He brought his fingers into the action as he worked her into a frenzy. She was moaning louder. She maintained her pose as her body gently writhed.

Her moans crescendoed until her body trembled. "I feeeeel eeet!!!!!" She screamed ecstatically, her whole body trembling and her head arched back, as she orgasmed.

Ram let her recover for a moment as he admired her wet pussy. "Did you feel it, Elena?" He asked.

"Yes." She whispered, then yelped and her ass quivered as he gave her sensitive pussy lips another lick.

"Good, Elena. Now you must assume the Cow pose."

She dropped to all fours. Her back was arched with her head looking straight and her ass in the air. "Now comes the Spirit Cave Kiss. Are you ready?" Still on his knees, he guided his cock to her pussy lips. He rubbed her wet opening several times with his knob.

She nodded furiously "Yes. Yes. I am reddy." She inhaled in anticipation. She moaned as she felt his cock slide in. "Oh, oh, oh, I feel eet!" She murmured.

"Oh God, Elena, your cave is so tight!" He started slowly sliding his cock back and forth. "It's so wet! Do you like my hard wand in your cave, Elena?" He asked huskily.

"Yes.. yes." She whispered. He started thrusting faster and harder.

"Oh yeah!" He exclaimed. "You want my spirit, don't you, Elena?" He gripped her hips as he started ramming his stiff cock into her with more force. "Oh yeah, fuck! You feel so good!"

She started shrieking softly with each thrust. His body made a loud slapping noise each time he slammed into her ass. Her shrieks became louder.

"Oh the spirit... It's cumming. Oh fuck! Elena! You want it, don't you!" He slapped her ass. "You want it, don't you!" He yelled.

"Da! Da! Da!" She shrieked loudly. Her head was rocking and her hair was flinging about wildly. Her body started arching up and down with abandon.

She let out a loud sustained high-pitched scream "Daaaaaa!" Her body convulsed violently as she climaxed a second time. Ram gripped her hips tightly. Her whole body shuddered, her ass twerked and her pussy clenched his hard shaft tightly as he continued to plunge into her.

"Arrgghhh!" He grunted as his cock pulsated and shot a blast of sticky warm cum in her tight wet hole. He grunted again and let loose another load. Finally, with another grunt and thrust, he came a third and final time.

He released his grip on her hips as he stood up slowly. He staggered back a step, bumping into the bed, as he sat down. Elena was still on all fours. She turned her head to look back at him. Her eyes were wide and she was breathing hard; her breasts were dangling freely. She blew a stray bang of hair off her face. "I feel eet. Eet ees very spirritewul. You are very guud guru." She nodded earnestly at him.

The 55 year old naked Indian man sat smiling as he watched the beautiful 20 year old Elena slowly stand up and get dressed. He found her sexy even as she dressed. To his amazement, his cock started to show signs of rejuvenated interest already.

He watched her gracefully bend down and collect her clothes; she shimmied her hips as she pulled on her pants. He watched her lovely soft white tits disappear under her top, but the nipples stayed clearly visible through the fabric. She rolled up the yoga mat and walked to the door.

"Hey, when's breakfast, again?" He asked.

She twirled energetically facing him and said cheerily "Oh, you can take eet frum seven unteel eeleven." She turned and left the room.

Ram laid back on the bed for a few minutes with his feet still on the floor. Then he got up, took a shower, and dressed. Nobody was at the front desk as he left.

He strolled through the picturesque town. He visited the remains of an old castle on a hill, taking a few pictures. He sat in the warm sunshine at an outdoor cafe. He enjoyed a beer and some tapas before returning to the hotel.

As he stepped into the cramped lobby, Elena was sitting behind the counter looking exactly like the first time he saw her. She was staring at her computer.

"Hola!" He said.

She looked up and smiled. "Hola! Deed you see thee town?"

"Yes. It's a lovely town. Everything here is lovely." He could not help but to flirt.

"Deed you veeseet thee castle?"

"Yes, It was very nice. The views are really good from there."

"You muust be tired, no?"

"No, the castle is not that big, and I stopped for a drink and a bite."

"Een dat case, can you praactees booghatepoop weeth me sum moor?"

"Of course, I don't see why not."

Ram was treated to a top notch breasts-jiggling-in-a-tight-top show as she bounced in her chair. "Thank you!" He admired her ass as he followed her up the narrow two flights of stairs to his room.

12