The Guy at the Y

Story Info
Biman meets another Biman at the Y for some hot shower sex.
2.1k words
4.63
13.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were never blessed with children as early on in our marriage she had some issues with her ovaries. We tried all types of fertility treatments unsuccessfully and after some years we had to give up and face the fact that it wasn't going to happen. We love each other and have a reasonably successful marriage. The baby thing however pretty much ruined our sex life. My wife went through depression but recovered by throwing all of her energy into her work and established a successful career in marketing.

At 45 years old, 6 foot, 175 lbs, with a reasonably fit, smooth body, I wasn't ready to live completely without sex. I had a couple of short term affairs with women who professed that they only wanted a fuck buddy, but it always got more complicated.

I had resigned myself to watching porn and wanking and I realized that I was quite turned on by the mens' cocks in the films. I started watching gay porn and wanking to the man-on-man cock sucking and anal sex. I started fantasizing about trying it.

Every morning at 5:30 am I swim at our local Y. With my increased curiosity in sex wtih men, I started scoping out the other swimmers. For the most part, they were either skinny, wrinkly old men or overweight old men. One day, a new man showed up. He was rather fit, reasonably hairy, about 55, 6 foot and 180 pounds. He apparently also lifted weights as his arms and pecs were quite large and he had a large gold wedding band on his right hand.

I was already in my swim trunks when he came into the locker room and I greeted him. He told me that he wanted to start swimming again regularly. He was wearing gym shorts, tennis shoes and a t-shirt. I wanted to stay there and make idle chat while he got undressed so I could check out his body, but was too afraid it would appear to be too pervy.

In the pool, we were in adjoining swim lanes and each of us tried to outdo the other. He was clearly the stronger swimmer and eventually I slowed down just a little so I could watch his strong arms propel him through the water and his tight buttocks clenching as he pumped his legs.

We finished at the same time and climbed out of the water. I watched the water droplets run down his hot body and noticed that his wet speedos didn't hide the fact that he had a nice thick cock and big balls. I hurried over to get my towel to conceal my hardon.

He was by no means shy in the locker room. He took off his speedos and walked to the showers with his big thick dick swinging back and forth. Our shower stalls were directly across from each other and he hadn't bothered to close his shower curtain completely. I didn't close mine all the way either so I would have a good vantage point to watch him.

His back, buttocks and legs were musculous and his entire body covered with a fine layer of fuzzy hair. Watching him soaping his back, ass and legs caused my cock to throb. When he leaned down to wash his lower legs and feet, I could see his ball sac and cock head hanging between his legs as well as a glimpse of his pink hole. Man I thought I was going to shoot.

He turned around and started soaping his chest, armpits, cock and balls and I could see he had a chubby. I threw all caution to the wind and stood there and soaped myself giving him a full view of my stiff, turned around and bent over so he could get a good view of my ass. He wanked his cock to a full hardon, winked at me and jerked his head beckoning me over to his shower stall. My heart started beating rapidly and for a split second I was unsure if I should do this or not. More blood raced into my cock and I knew it was now or never.

I looked out to ensure that no one was coming in or out of the shower area and hopped over. He rubbed his soapy hands over my smooth, wet body, squeezed my dick and pushed me down on my knees. He placed his cock on my lips and I opened up and licked the head. He pressed it in and I sucked the length of it in my mouth. It felt great to have his thick cock thrusting in and out of my mouth and he allowed me to suck him at my own pace. My own cock was throbbing so I started wanking as well.

The BJ had caused his cock to swell more and I could feel it throbbing in my mouth. He pulled me up and turned me around and started to massage my ass and to finger my hole. He positioned his cockhead at my opening and started to penetrate. The pain was excruciating and my cock went immediately limp. If I had I not wanted to be fucked by this hot man so badly, I would have stopped. I didn't want him to know it was my first time so I soldiered on.

Fortunately the initial pain subsided and I learned the pleasure of being fucked. I was lost in my own world, where this man's steel rod was stimulating all the pleasure centers in my brain. I melted on to his strong arm around my stomach that held me tight as he pumped in and out. I could feel his breath on my neck and hear him grunting at the pleasure my tight hole was providing his cock.

I could feel that he was about to cum as he started panting, pumping my ass harder and his body trembled. He reached down and wanked my cock and we exploded at the same time. We soaped and washed each other, feeling my hands on his strong body was a huge turn on and I thought I was going to get another hard on. We dried each other off and he gave me a light kiss.

He had come with gym shorts and a t-shirt but he was leaving with a suit and tie. He looked really hot in his tight fitting suit and elegant leather shoes. He asked if I would be swimming tomorrow at the same time, which I confirmed. He winked and said he would see me tomorrow.

Now I definitely had a hard on, I went into a bathroom stall, pressed my abdominal muscles and collected the cum he had deposited in me. I licked his cum from my hand and wanked my cock with the other, all the time thinking about this experience. I blasted my second load of the day on the stall door.

He and I starting meeting everyday for hot shower sex before work. We still had not exchanged names so the anonymity of the whole thing added another dimension of excitement and intrigue. I watched a lot of gay porn so I could find useful tips or tricks to spice up our meetings.

One morning, as I was going out the door, my wife called out to me. I was surprised because she usually sleeps soundly while I get ready to leave. She only wanted to remind me that we had to go to a management team dinner including spouses at her boss' house that evening.

This morning, he was extra competitive swimming and I tried hard to catch him but lost. He told me I would have to give him a prize, so in the shower, I kneeled down behind him, massaged and relaxed his buttocks, slowly parted them and licked my way in. He started moaning even before I found his pucker and groaned and panted as I teased his hole with my tongue. He reached around, pushed me face into his ass and I complied by sticking my tongue in his ass. The sensation was great, feeling his warm buttocks on my cheeks, tasting his manly ass and his sensing the pleasure of my tongue.

I was horny for his cock in my ass, so I stopped and told him that was his prize. He turned and faced me and told me it was time for my prize. He picked me up and told me to put my legs around his abdomen. He held me in a bear hug and started to tease my hole with his hard cock. He pushed me down a bit so his cock could penetrate my ass and he stood there and fucked me in his arms. I knew he was strong, but damn this was impressive. After a while, he pressed me up against the wall for leverage and fucked me harder. Being fucked at this different angle drove me crazy and I told him I was going to cum and I shot my load without even touching my cock. He fucked a while longer and unloaded in me. While showering and soaping each other, we playfully argued about who got the best prize. We dressed and agreed to meet again the next day.

That evening, I knew I had to play the good spouse and try to enjoy myself at the team dinner. Secretly I hate these events with a passion as I don't know anyone and I have to make and endure inane small talk. We pulled in the spacious driveway of a huge house and walked up to the front door.

The boss' wife answered the door and gave the customary fake hug to my wife, greeted me and shouted "Oh John, Betsy and her husband Tom are here". I heard footsteps round the corner and it was him—they guy from the Y! My heart stopped and I gasped, which I recovered by acting as if I had to cough. I could see he was also surprised and while he gave my wife a little hug, the side of his head against hers, he smiled and winked at me. He then shook my hand and greeted me.

My wife and I greeted all the others and then John came with drinks for my wife and me. She wandered off to talk to her colleagues and John and I were at the kitchen bar. He looked into my eyes, smiled and said "Well, well, this is interesting, I guess what happens at the Y stays at the Y." I smiled and nodded my agreement. He made some small talk and then suddenly said something that had nothing to do with our conversation in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, "Sure Tom, I will be happy to show you my wine cellar".

He led me down to the basement and into a small room that he had turned into a wine cellar. He locked the door, embraced me, rubbed hands all over my body and kissed me deeply. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock. I got down on my knees and started sucking and licking his hot cock with vigor. He held my head firmly and facefucked me hard. Both of us were aware that we couldn't be away too long, so he pumped hard and I deep throated him until he shot a load of steamy, salty cum in my mouth. I savored it on my tongue, in my mouth and allowed it to slowly roll down my throat. He zipped up and we were soon back at the party sitting at the dinner table.

Each course of the dinner had a different wine and after the first glass, John asked me loudly across the table how I found the wine. I answered that it went down really well with my appetizer. As we left, he shook my hand firmly and said that he hoped to meet me again soon.

We met again the next morning and the sex seemed to be even better now that we knew each other better. That night my wife came home from work and was very excited. Her boss had appointed her to lead one of the company's major new projects. She then said there was a downside to it as she would have to be on the west coast for 2 weeks every month. She had negotiated a cleaning service for our house since she would have to be gone so much. She said that John had been so nice about it and had said that he would make sure that Tom is well taken care of...