All Comments on 'The Guy at the Y'

by Thormand1963

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Hot story, I love sucking cock, but I am an anal virgin. I do know that if I do anal I will be a bottom. For now I am happy just being a Cocksucker.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Best of both worlds

He's getting his cake and eating it!!!

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAabout 4 years ago
Yummm

I like hung white men. Can't find me a steady bf or fwb though.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321about 4 years ago
Hot at the Y

As a potential (still waiting for my first) straight cocksucker I don't usually go for stories with a lot of anal because I've tried fucking myself with a dildo and didn't really get much from it. I like to play around the outside but penetration isn't really my thing (so far) but this was hot. I also don't go for extreme dom shit but this one was just about roles not some wanna be bragging about what is really violence not sex. And finally, as a kid, my sisters and I used to go to the Y for family nights. It was fun and sexy. This story really hit on a lot of themes for me and it's well written. I hope you write more.

PissdrinkerPissdrinkerabout 4 years ago
Had it a the Y

Yep, totally realistic. Had it at the Montreal Y myself a few years ago after a swim. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun story

They have everything for you men to enjoy

You can hang out with all the boys

It's fun to stay at the YMCA.......

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Very Hot!

Enjoyed this story. And from one of the comments, it may ring true. Write more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous