The Guy in Apartment 10a Ch. 04

Story Info
Georgia confronts the new guy in apartment 10a.
10k words
4.46
19.2k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,216 Followers

Georgia stood at the yellowing porcelain sink, holding the pink perfume bottle and marveling at her own reflection in the small bathroom mirror.

Her complexion had cleared and any blemishes had been smoothed away until her face resembled a striking visage formed out of purest polished alabaster. Her dark brows and lashes looked freshly treated and luxurious. Her hair--dear lord, her hair!--hung well past her shoulders like a silky soft blanket of the richest midnight velvet. Georgia couldn't help curling a glossy strand of it around her fingertip.

Even her pursed lips and cute nose somehow looked more pert, more geometrically symmetrical.

The glass bottle felt large, hard and heavy in her dainty hand. Weighty with all the promise and possibilities it represented. It wasn't a small bottle, not precisely, but Georgia had used a full third of its aromatic liquid contents the day before and the results were unmistakable.

She was standing naked in her self examination--something she would never have endured in the past without an unhealthy dollop of superficial self-loathing--gracefully shifting her balance from one long smooth leg to the other. Georgia cocked her hip, crossed her slender ankles and slowly spun side on to better appreciate her striking new profile.

Firm swollen breasts, trim tummy, fuller hips and a nicely rounded out bum. All had come from seemingly nowhere and practically overnight. The source of these miraculous changes was glaringly obvious but Georgia figured some further investigation couldn't hurt.

She misted a small patch of skin on her forearm with a single pump of the atomizer and watched in fascination as it settled onto the limb. The skin there appeared to drink it in, the minuscule pores and follicles fading away. Her flesh firmed and took on a healthy pale radiance. Even the small scar Georgia had earned in a childhood bicycle accident vanished before her eyes as if by magic.

All from a single spritz of the fabulous tincture.

She ran her fingers across the spot and shuddered exquisitely at the sensation. It was as perfectly smooth, shiny and supple as freshly poured liquid latex and her own tentative touch telegraphed electrifying sparks of delicious delight direct to her thrumming core.

This... elixir was incredibly potent, the sharp scent irresistible and the strong urges it conjured were powerfully intoxicating. Georgia inspected the cap closely and noticed it was threaded, the spray top could be unscrewed and removed entirely.

Did she dare?

Vince had loudly fucked Sammy over her her office desk in front of two neutered thugs who, by all rights, should have beaten him into a thin streak of chunky salsa.

A more beautiful Sammy, a changed and transformed Sammy. A wicked, imperious Sammy who had turned her precious bar into Vince's personal playpen, eagerly submitted to all his outrageous desires and orgasmically screamed for more.

The pieces started to fall into place in Georgia's spinning mind and suddenly a few silly spritzes didn't feel like nearly enough.

But she needed to be smart about this.

The physical effects were plainly apparent but the emotional component was far more insidious. Georgia needed a touchstone, a benchmark, some means to measure and quantify the changes this wonderful, terrible solution was making to her psyche.

She was an educated young woman and, in scientific terms, Georgia could be her own independent control if she had a test subject on which to observe all other experimental variables.

She turned and stood in the bathroom doorway, toying with the perfume bottle in her hands.

Linh lay passed out on their shabby couch. Sweaty, naked, and splayed out like a drunk. She was snoring softly with a hot pink rubber ball gag dangling loosely around her neck. Her delicate chin glistened with a lewd blend of her own spittle and Georgia's womanly juices. Her throat and perky upturned breasts bore bruising bite marks and a large black double-ended dildo still protruded profanely from her battered, dripping pussy.

Last night had been an eye-opening, toe-curling series of sordid, carnal pursuits that would have made Nero blush before breaking his damn fiddle over his knee in envy.

Georgia gripped then twisted the top off with the crisp snap of a seal breaking. The pervasive chemical fragrance immediately assaulted her nasal passages accompanied by a rush of licentious excitement.

She let a small puddle of it pool in her palm before smearing it down from her slender neck, over the bare contours of her soft burgeoning breasts, across the flat plane of her belly and into to the fertile delta of her moist sex. It was as though she had drawn a broad line of sybaritic heat down her gloriously naked front.

Linh's nose immediately began to twitch as she stirred dreamily, squirming delectably as her heavily adorned eyelids fluttered half open.

"Georgie...Babe?"

Georgia wrestled internally to separate the dizzying swirl of emotions and sensations that were growing into a roaring maelstrom within her. Trying to pull back from the tides of lust and excitement that tugged at her. To find a cool, dispassionate mindset from which to examine the eddies of dominance and control that sought to drag her under. That threatened to drown her in the exhilaration of taking and owning the little Asian whore and making her howl in delirious ecstasy.

To remind her submissive lover who she really belonged to...

But Georgia had to know. She desperately needed to understand how much more impact the perfume had when dosed so liberally, in such excessive quantities. It could be the key to bringing down Vince and finally making everything right again.

"Georgie, pleeease~ say something." Linh pleaded in a small whimpering lilt.

Eyes dilated, increased perspiration and clear signs of sexual arousal.

"How are you feeling, Slut?" Georgia asked, her voice came out cold and distant as she took a few steps closer to her writhing roommate.

"Wha-what? I mean... It's happening again, Georgie. I'm feeling all hot, feverish. I need your touch sooo~ badly, Babe."

Babe again.

Ugh.

The endearment felt so underwhelming. So diminutive. It sounded almost ungrateful given all Georgia was putting herself through on behalf of her witless friends and everybody else she was trying to save from Vince's lascivious clutches.

Why did Georgia have to spend her whole life being undervalued and underestimated by everyone she met? She had suffered and studied and worked so damn hard. All she ever wanted was to help people, to tear away the blinkers society blinded them with and let the harsh light of reality brighten their dull, dolorous eyes.

Wasn't that a noble pursuit worthy of respect?

Wasn't Georgia deserving of some goddamn deference for her herculean efforts?

She leaned in close, making sure Linh got a noseful of her flagrantly doused skin and reached down with deliberate slowness to grip the end of the large dildo still firmly lodged in her pet plaything's dewy depths. The dark rubber was damp and sticky from the previous night's play.

"Is this what you need, Babe?" Georgia pressed her soft lips close to Linh's ear as she began to gently ease it in and out, teasing the simpering sluts' engorged folds with short tantalizing strokes. She received a garbled moan of pleasure drunk affirmation in response. "Then tell me. Who is it that commands this sweet whore pussy?"

"Wha-what? Georgie, I-I don't kno...oooOOOH~ Gawd!"

Georgia gave the prodigious sex toy a twist as she thrust it deeper. The buried length had a slight curve to it and she knew the positioning and alignment best suited to reducing the lean athletic nympho into a shrieking puddle of brainless bliss. She had done so on more than one occasion the night before.

Heightened sensitivity in the clitoris and vaginal tunnel.

Interesting but not nearly enough.

"Say it, babe." She slowed her pumping a fraction as she reached out and tugged hard on one of Linh's stiff puckered nipples, making her keen throatily with denied ecstasy. "What do you call the woman who dictates your pleasure?"

"Please, Georgie. D-don't make me say it... oommph~! I need you to make me c-cum."

"I won't tell you what to say, Babe." Georgia softened her tone as she removed the obscene length from the whining slut's sodden snatch and rolled the slick, bulbous tip over her engorged pearl. Firmly slapping it and applying sweet, sordid pressure. "But I need to hear you say it. Tell me what I am to you and I will reward you like a good little girl."

"You're my b-best friend. I love... hrrrgh~ love you." Linh whined as her slender hips jerked and shook, trying to take the coaxing rubber shaft back into herself.

"That's nice, but we are well past the friend zone now, don't you think?" Georgia carefully kept it just barely out of reach as she leaned in to brush a feathery kiss on her roommates flushed cheek. "Look at what I am doing to you. Watch how I can direct your body's carnal imperatives so easily and bring you to the very edge of climax. What would you call someone who can do that to you?"

"My--my girlfriend?" Linh babbled, a hopeful note entering her voice. "Oh, Georgie. You're sooo~ beautiful, I'd love to be your--"

*Slap!*

It wasn't a hard blow but enough to stun the silly strumpet silent and, hopefully, knock some sense into her. Georgia gently caressed the reddening flesh where she had struck Linh's sweaty cheek.

"Girlfriend? Would your girlfriend call you the names I do? Would they choke and bite you the way I do? You are not my equal, Babe. You're just my submissive little fucktoy who loves to do what she is told."

"N-no, I mean... Ye-yes, Georgie."

Linh looked dazed, slack jawed and wild eyed, but her lithe athletic body betrayed the truth of her feelings. She arched her back, pushing her trim naked figure up against Georgia as though seeking more of the exquisite punishment she so desperately craved.

Strong submissive instincts, a powerful desire to please and probably an endorphin and/or dopamine response to obeying commands.

Georgia gripped the ball gag hanging around her lover's neck and used it to yank her pretty head back as she dredged the head of the lubricious dildo deeper through Linh's drenched folds.

"Make up your mind, Slut. Call me what I really am to you and I will give you what you need."

"Mi... Mi... Mi..." Linh was fighting it, sounding more like a sinful soprano warming up for a particularly arousing aria than a wanton young woman on the verge of giving up everything in pursuit of her base, primal, chemically induced urges.

She was so close. Linh only needed an extra nudge...

Then Georgia slammed the girthy sex toy back into the stammering tart. It was a brutal movement, splitting Linh's streaming cunt wide open and crushing her g-spot in one single vicious stroke.

"Miiiistress~!" She howled, her clenching thighs clamped down around Georgia's plunging hand as her girly juices squirted messily onto the couch.

She thrashed and flailed in the soaring heights of orgasmic release as Georgia let go of the ball gag and reached back to retrieve the perfume bottle. The cap was loose but if she held it just so, it would still function well enough.

"Good girl, Linh." She crooned, fiddling with the atomizer one-handed as her unwitting test subject rode out her soul shaking euphoria. "What a good little Slave. Ready for your reward?"

"S-slave?" Linh slurred through spittle covered lips then her bleary almond eyes focused on the pink glass bottle as Georgia raised it and aimed. "What...Mistress?"

With a few pumps of the cap, Georgia sprayed Linh directly in the face then leaned back to witness the results with a thrill of pussy tingling expectation.

________________

Georgia wiped her hands off on her pristine thighs as she carelessly tossed the empty bottle of scent onto the carpet.

Her room was a mess, more so than she would have ever tolerated in her past as a fastidious neat freak. Dark, rumpled clothing--pulled from her wardrobe for critical inspection before being discarded--blanketed the floor like an obsidian snowdrift. Designer shopping bags littered the space, torn tissue paper spilling out the tops, and even the bottle of cheap white wine Linh had been saving to celebrate the end of exams rolled empty on a side.

It was fine, Georgia would simply get her slave to tidy up later. It had been necessary when picking out the all-important outfit for her final sortie against Vince from apartment 10a and his insidious, pungent power.

"How do I look, Slave?"

Georgia had gone for a bit of her old look, enhanced and magnified by a lot of her new fashion acquisitions.

She wore a black death metal tank top with a strategically torn neckline that was cropped short to showcase plenty of her flawless flat tummy. Her new, fuller breasts rounded out the tight top nicely. Her bullet hard nipples tented the dark fabric, unhindered by any bra since Georgia had far outgrown any that she owned.

Low slung dark denim cutoffs barely covered her peachy butt and diamond fishnets were stretched over her sleek porcelain thighs before tucking into a dazzling pair of knee high buckle up boots with vertigo inducing knife heels.

Accessories were the real order of the day; chains, loops and clasps dangled from her beltline and pockets, while steel studded leather cuffs and a matching choker adorned her slender wrists and neck. All in various hues of sable that only highlighted Georgia's perfect ivory complexion.

"Like a dream given life, Mistress. Dark and gorgeous and brilliant--" Georgia cut off Linh's mindless blathering with an imperious wave of her hand.

The hopeless slut was kneeling in the bedroom doorway staring fixedly at her Mistress with stars in her big teary eyes. Her knees were spread wide and her small hands rested precariously close to the camel toe damply outlined in her skimpy painted-on yoga shorts. Though she didn't reach for her eager moistened sex.

Linh wasn't permitted to touch herself. Not yet.

"I thought as much. Is your love egg fully charged and functioning?" Georgia asked, playing with her full mass of glossy onyx tresses but ultimately deciding to leave her hair down.

"Yes, Mistress. It's humming deep inside me and the remote is in your purse as you instructed, Mistress."

"That's a good Slave."

Linh gasped and shuddered visibly at the minor praise, clearly experiencing a visceral physical reaction to Georgia's kind, if somewhat backhanded, compliment. The raw demonstration of dizzying control and sheer domination was exhilarating.

Moreover, Linh was displaying some physical side-effects of her own. Her lean athletic build had blossomed overnight and now the slim Asian was growing in some curves. Nothing overly dramatic, not like Sammy's mountainous bouncing titties and thick ghetto booty, but more than enough to give her sherbert yellow sports bra and yoga shorts an impromptu pressure test.

"Tha-thank you, Mi-Mistress."

"Did you call Sammy and tell her you needed to talk to her about Vince?"

The plan was to lure Sammy, and Vince in turn, away from the First Edition.

Some quick early morning reconnaissance had revealed that her boss, the scumbag in question and nearly a dozen of their new "girls" were sleeping at the bar.

Sammy and Vince had been loudly going at it like a pair of energizer fuck-bunnies up in her boss's small studio apartment above the business. All while the stunningly alluring bevy of scantily dressed beauties had curled up on the old booth seats, under the tables and behind the bar to find what rest they could.

That didn't seem like much.

Their sleep had seemed restless, tossing and turning with delicate hands buried sleepily between shiny wet thighs and a single name being universally moaned on drowsy pouty lips. All those dazzling blondes, sultry brunettes and vivacious redheads being kept like decorative chattel to work, pose and mindlessly service a single vile man.

It was a horrifying, if morbidly fascinating, sight and had pushed Georgia to formulate her final coup de grâce. To use every last drop of her remaining tincture and take everything back from Vince in one fell swoop.

She had a suspicion that she would be getting some more of it pretty soon.

"Yes, Mistress. They both agreed to meet me at the coffee shop on Jefferson Drive at eight. Did I please you, Mistress?" Linh mewled, worshipful tears running down her rapturous face as though she were looking upon a holy goddess made manifest.

"Perhaps. Do you love me, Slave?" Georgia asked with a quizzical arch of a perfectly manicured brow.

"Yes, yes! More than anybody, Mistress!"

"Will you do what needs to be done when I ask it of you, Slave?" She inquired, reaching out to ghost her fingertips beneath the slut's quivering chin.

"Anything, anything you want." Linh's lean body was shaking like a roof in a storm as she tried to lean into the feathery touch. "Just tell me what to do, Mistress. Pleeeease~!"

Georgia let out a soft shuddering sigh over her own. She felt so strong. So in control and driven. There was no way she was going to fail this time. She knew Vince's terrible secret, she had taken it and was going to use it to turn the tables back on him.

She would dominate the guy from apartment 10a then crush him like the insignificant worm he truly was.

But first...

"Good Slave. What a good obedient Slave you are. Now cum for your Mistress."

She needn't have added the final instructions. Before Georgia was finished speaking, Linh had collapsed into a quaking, drooling ball of orgasmic jelly.

________________

Georgia sighed in blissful contentment as she reclined in Sammy's squeaky desk chair.

The chair itself had seen better days but the inky haired Bronte sister burying her lovely face between Georgia legs was showing some impressive alacrity with her clever tongue.

What was her name again? Bekky... Barbara... Bernadette... Who really cared anyway?

Georgia's whole morning had gone swimmingly. As though her poise and presence were enough to sweep away any roadblocks to her success and pave the way to Vince's inevitable comeuppance.

At eight o'clock precisely, she had paraded her way through downtown to the bar with Linh in tow by way of a leash--an actual fucking leash--clipped to the dog collar around the pretty Asian sluts neck.

Georgia had been bold, unapologetic and proud in her display. No longer caring what the cringing sheeple and worker drones thought of her as they scurried like vermin to clear a path for her.

Georgia was a powerful, independent and commanding woman and they would get out of her way or be crushed beneath her skyscraper boot heels for their shameful impertinence.

Linh was dressed in her nectar soaked yoga shorts and a frilly too-small pink bralette as she stumbled along behind. None of it really fit--not at all after the bodacious changes the freshly inflated girl had recently undergone--except for the clunky neon orange pumps they had found in the back of her closet.

"Good girl, such a good little Slave girl." Georgia purred, causing the Emily worshiping between her flawless thighs to spasm in climatic paroxysm at the sweet sound of her new Mistress's voice.

"Mmmmnnph~!"

It had been touch and go at first. Georgia and Linh shared a spare key to the First Edition on the off chance Sammy couldn't be there to open on any given day.

Arriving at the time of the decoy meeting, Georgia estimated she had at least half an hour to prepare before the inevitable return of her bimbo boss and the object of her detestation. What she hadn't anticipated was the manner of reception her unexpected arrival would receive from the mind-fucked tramps residing in the bar.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,216 Followers