The Guy in Apartment 10a Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was decidedly mixed.

Vince had left an indelible mark of the place. Georgia had almost stumbled when Linh had unlocked the door and released an invisible wave assaulting stench. A staggering bouquet of masculine musk, wet pussy, body odor and the chemical reek of his damnable perfume.

She had propped up a floundering Linh and buried her hyperventilating face into the nape of her neck where she could huff Georgia in like a inhalant. Then it was only a matter of weaving drunkenly through the gauntlet of increasingly confused young sexpots to reach Sammy's office.

It was bizarre, despite their rough sleeping conditions each and every one of them looked freshly primped and primed for a trip down a Victoria's Secret catwalk. Their lustrous manes of long, shiny hair radiant and tangle free. Their fine featured faces bereft of any tired lines and their bright doe eyes were utterly bag free.

They had stood there like gorgeous mannequins in their teensy tiny skirts and skin tight booty shorts that gave the lie to any notion of underwear being part of the dress code. Endless pairs of buoyant, oversized breasts were squeezed tight into the undersized First Edition boob tubes until they looked fit to spill out of the skimpy uniform tops.

All effortlessly balanced on unreasonably tall strappy high heels of every variety, they watched intently with cute twitching bunny noses as Georgia deposited Linh onto a bar stool and slipped through the office door.

It had been, as she suspected, in Sammy's desk draw. A familiar bottle cut from pink glass with a silver foil label. A nearly full bottle at that. Validation was a very fine feeling indeed! Not that Georgia had needed to be Sherlock Holmes to puzzle out the radical changes in her soon-to-be ex-boss's behavior and drastically altered appearance.

Sammy had been complicit in the madness and would need to be punished. That thought made Georgia's hot little pussy tingle as she scooped up the bottle and set to work.

"Do you need anything else, Mistress?"

A high bubbly voice brought Georgia back to the present. An olive skinned knock out with pinup proportion and dark smoky eyes smiled hopefully at her from the doorway. Several more happy faces peered from behind the exotic centerfold ready to hang on Georgia's every word.

Eager to receive her commands.

Yearning to obey.

For obedience was inextricably linked to exquisite, soulful pleasure for them. A few spritzes of scent and her whispered words in their suggestible ears had seen to that.

"Obedience is pleasure."

"A good girl obeys."

"Obedience is pleasure."

"A good girl obeys."

...over and over as the fragrant mist soaked into their peerless complexions and sank into the folds of their stupid neuroplastic brains. Warping their pliable young minds until their gaping mouths and smooth, hairless cunts were both drooling for their new Mistress.

It had almost been too much. Georgia soared like Icarus, so close to the sun but on righteous wings of retribution that would not flag or fail until her principled purpose had been realized.

Then she had assigned them all kissing and fingering drills. Watching with delight as pink tongues darted between strawberry lips and manicured fingers dipped into moist pussies. A dozen model-esque teen dreams sighing and moaning lustily into each other's mouths at Georgia's command.

She wanted everything about them to be hot, wet and dripping for her when the final climactic moment arrived.

The feeling was euphoric. Addictive. Electrifying.

Georgia had dragged what's-her-name by her hair back into Sammy's office to quench the blazing fire in her loins until the inevitable showdown was heralded. She had nearly rode the silly slut's face into the floorboards before she got a handle on her fiery passions and retired behind the desk, where the superb oral ministrations continued even now.

"Mistress, Mistress! They are coming!" Linh cried, bursting through the front door and breathing hard.

"Fuck! Wait a minute... Shit!"

Georgia shot upright in the creaking office chair, spittle gathered on her lips and pooling on her bulging tits. She pushed the mewling Bornte sister aside and hurriedly arranged herself for the coming confrontation. Her deft hands pulled up the tight denim cutoffs and fishnets, rebuckling the many clasps and chains as she swept her thick mane of long midnight hair back over her pale shoulders.

"Places everyone." She called with a perfunctory clap of her hands and strode out into the bar proper with the pink perfume bottle locked and loaded in her grasp.

All of Sammy's--No, all of Georgia's--girls immediately ceased their amorous couplings and took their pre-organized positions. Setting the stage as she twisted the top off the glass bottle and splashed fully half of the efficacious elixir down her front.

It soaked into the black cotton of her tight shirt, making it grow tighter still as Georgia's braless tits visibly expanded out an entire cup size and her stiff nips threatened to drill their way free of the thin fabric. She moaned lustily as her sensitive flesh swelled and pulled the cloth taut across her hard peaks.

The visceral rush that came with it was incredible. As though her marrow had been replaced with molten iron that stiffened her spine accompanied by an almost vicious clarity of thought and an all-or-nothing drive to succeed.

The girls all knelt in two lines facing each other and creating a path from Georgia to the door. Their perfect bubbly asses rested back on their stilettos, small hands clasped behind their slender backs, which were arched to better emphasize their prodigious chests and captivating upturned faces.

Linh didn't even glance at them as she hurried up to Georgia, worrying her hands together. "I just spotted them coming down the street, Mistress. Sammy and Vince, I'm not sure about this, maybe--"

"Kneel, Slave."

Her voice was as cold and unyielding as steel. Linh's knees hit the polished timber floor hard enough to leave bruises in her rush to comply, then went down on all fours.

Georgia nodded to herself in satisfaction then took her seat on the bowing slut's back, sliding one long leg atop the other and gathered her extravagant raven hair to one side for best effect. Then she placed her small hands over her lap, covering the bottle of scent there.

She sat and waited, back ramrod straight and nose in the air. Every millimeter of her immaculate figure poised and broadcasting the mountain of disdain she was preparing to drop on a certain someone.

Her patience was soon rewarded by the sound of approaching voices.

"...sorry, Handsome. Don't worry though, you will have her soon. In the meantime, why don't we have Britney and Destiny service your amazing cock while--"

Sammy's placating words fell away as the pair walked into the bar and stopped short a few feet inside the door.

Georgia felt her resolve shake, the merest tremor which she immediately buried with a mighty effort of willpower. The sight of the two of them... the sight of Vince rang a discordant tuning fork against her indomitable determination.

He was right there, finally standing before Georgia in the bar she had rightfully taken back from him. Standing so tall and rugged in his perpetual blue jeans and button up with Sammy pressed prettily into his side.

The blonde's tremendous ballooning tits were docked around his muscled bicep and her long, flowing mass of platinum locks spilled across his chiseled chest like a golden blanket. She was poured into a little red clubbing dress that had more cut outs than a collage and clung her maximal curves like a wet tissue paper. Her enormous bulging tits and thick round butt looked ready to pop free of the scandalously insubstantial outfit at any moment.

"Jeezus, what's been going on in here?" Vince said, looking around at the kneeling girls and back at Georgia with an amused quirk of his lips. "Don't get me wrong, Darlin'. I'm totally digging the changes."

Was that a fucking joke? And what the hell was up with his cavalier attitude? If the idiot didn't realize how big of a pile of shit he was in, then Georgia would gladly enlighten him.

With a shovel if necessary.

"It's over, Vince. These girls aren't your playthings anymore." She announced, rising gracefully to her feet and frowning slightly as something seemed to shift in the tense atmosphere surrounding them. "You're done. It's time for you to leave and go back to wherever you came from."

This was it. Georgia would give him one chance to leave. To end it all nice and clean without anybody getting stepped on. She desperately hoped he wouldn't take the easy out.

"Go back?" His puzzled gaze trailed down Georgia's bewitching body, giving her an unwelcome thrill, and came to rest on the glass bottle in her hand. "Ah, I see... but I don't think you understand what is actually happening here."

He had shaken off Sammy, who was watching on with a look of panic written large in her big blue eyes. Her hands were clasped firmly beneath her immense bosom, directly over her softly pronounced belly.

Wait... her what?!

Something was terribly wrong here. Georgia was beginning to suspect that something was terribly wrong with her.

Vince slowly walked up the two lines of kneeling beauties, his arms extended to trace across their high cheekbones or to brush lazily through their glossy waterfalls of hair as he passed. Each one leaned lovingly into his touch, brilliant eyes closing and plump lips parting as their tongues extended out as though to taste him.

"Stop, don't come any closer!" Georgia menaced the air in front of her with the perfume bottle. Her finger steady on the atomizer even as the rest of her breath-taking body began to tremble. "You can't just waltz into people's lives and turn them into your... your mindless fucktoys!"

Her bedrock of confidence was beginning to crack. Fissures of uncertainty worming through her as Vince strode closer.

He had such a manly stride, his rugged jeans stretched thin to contain his pumped quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves. Had he had such a broad chest and wide shoulders before? Whether he did or not, Georgia's hands itched to run themselves over the strapping muscles and feel the hard, jacked flesh beneath...

No, no, no, NO!

"Excuse... My mindless fucktoys?" Vince slowed a few feet away and looked about with theatrical disbelief, gesturing at the kneeling ranks of her girls. "I think you've done more of a number on them than I ever could. Don't get me wrong, Darlin'. I like it and I'm impressed but I probably wouldn't have gone this far myself."

The ginger nympho with the spectacular rump shuffled forward on her knees, her sparkling turquoise eyes practically exploding with love hearts as she deftly unzipped Vinces fly and gently fished out his pendulous manhood.

Georgia boggled.

It looked so... meaty. Heavy and thick like a beef backstrap as the girl wrestled with its heft, planting adoring kisses and languidly stroking the titanic appendage which quickly hardened until it surpassed her willowy forearm for length.

Vince didn't flinch. He never even took his intense, penetrating gaze off Georgia. As if the moaning slut's lewd actions were nothing out of the ordinary. Like it was normal for a man to get his huge prick sucked off in the middle of a heated showdown with his arch rival.

But it looked like such a spectacular specimen of cunt-crushing manhood. A total wrecking ball. That insistent fire in Georgia's nethers was threatening to incinerate her panties. She had to get a fucking grip... and not on that hunky slab of tumescent cockmeat.

"No, no! This is all because of you. You started it. Everything was fine until you moved in a few weeks ago and now everything is all fucked up!"

"I started it? Listen to what you are saying. Are we bickering like children?" Vince scoffed, crossing his arms across his broad chest. Such strapping, yoked out arms that taxed the fabric limits of his shirt sleeves.

"I think that reveals a lot about you, Georgia. For your information, I've lived in that crappy apartment for over three years. We have spoken multiple times. Not for long, admittedly, but I always thought you were pretty alright. Only, you wouldn't give me the time of day and now I discover that I never even existed to you. That kinda stings, you know?"

Three years? No, that wasn't possible. Georgia's hands began to shake as Vince's scowl deepened.

The moaning whore wrapping her cover-girl face around his giant cock took this as the cue to vacuum in his bilious tip and distend her delicate jaw around its unmanageable girth. As though she might suck out and swallow down Vince's growing ill temper along with the hot bucketfuls of scrummy seed that magnificent monster must surely produce.

"You...You don't get to take the high ground with me, Stud!" Georgia tried to step back and almost tumbled over Linh but caught herself. How had he taken the lead in the argument? She was supposed to be in control! The room was feeling unreasonably hot and Georgia was beginning to sweat. "I know your secret. I've seen what this--this love potion of yours does to people. How it changes people..."

"Well, duh. Have you looked in a mirror lately, Darlin'?" Vince smirked, he actually smirked at her. The filthy, face-fucking animal. "And I gotta say, I love what you've done with your everything."

Georgia hated how much she desperately wanted to preen at his vulgar compliment. So she used all that hate and resultant indignation to shore up her sagging moral defenses.

She would not fall for this man's unsolicited advances.

Sammy appeared behind Vince. Urging her voluptuous curves into his back as she ran hungry hands across his defined pecs and abdominals, tracing the hard lines of muscle through the straining cotton of his shirt. She lavished kisses upon his bullish neck and stubbly chin as he simply stood there. Waiting patiently on Georgia's retort and getting his big dick inhaled by a cum-starved teen beauty queen.

"You aren't even denying it!" She wanted to scream but it came out as a soft needy whine. "You're fucking with everyone's minds and you simply don't care."

"Right back at you. At least I am honest enough to admit it. I am certain that I never touched your roommate but look at her. Care to tell us all how that happened?"

Georgia did look and was surprised to see her Slave--no, her name was Linh wasn't it?--leaning heavily against her leg and nuzzling her smooth thigh like an affectionate kitten.

But Vince wasn't done.

"When I gave Sammy here a bottle, I was curious to see what she would do." He turned and gave the busty blonde a sizzling hot kiss that left her melted onto him. "She's great and I love fucking her but she was too frugal with the stuff. Too sparing. That's the business woman in her, always trying to scrimp and stretch her resources as far as she can."

"Thank you, Handsome." Sammy husked as she began to unfasten his belt. It had one of those large oval buckles like cowboys wore.

"But you didn't fuck around, did you? You got a taste then dived right in the deep end." Vince made a couple of finger guns at Georgia.

The olive skinned bombshell had left her place in line and crawled up to assist the gagging redhead. She began licking the rugged length of Vince's delicious shaft that wasn't presently shoved down the other girl's tight, gargling throat. There sure was a lot of it.

Vince fired off his stupid fingers cannons with a wink. "Kudos to you, Darlin'. I respect that. After all; like will always recognise like."

Georgia wavered on a knife's edge. Her sheer designer clothing was sticking to her perspiring skin and every inch of her blemishless ivory flesh felt wet.

Wet for him.

No...no! Georgia was different. She was saving people and, well, Linh would probably be fine... probably.

"You're wrong and we're done here." She was back in control and this misogynist pig dared to compare Georgia to him?! "Enjoy a taste of your own medicine!"

She darted forward, raising the bottle. Vince couldn't move or dodge, ringed in as he was by his simpering fuckpets and held firmly in place by the hot sucking mouth around his massive manhood. He didn't even try as she sprayed him directly in the face from less than a foot away.

"Pah... ugh! Right in my fucking eyes." Vince wheezed, fanning at the air in front of him before breaking into a coughing fit.

Georgia stood tall. A fresh wellspring of hope bubbling up in her swollen breast. She had done it and soon he would be fawning at her feet while she...

A rough hand closed over Georgia's wrist and twisted the bottle free of it. She gaped and looked up into Vince's glowering visage as he lifted the glass vial in his free hand and tore the top clean off it with his teeth.

"Seriously, was that your big plan? Do you have any idea how much of this stuff I've been using on myself?" He asked in exasperation, still holding fast to Georgia. "Gallons of the stinky shit. What did you think a couple of squirts was going to do to me?"

"I--I don't..." She floundered for an explanation, her reasoning had been sound but he was right there. Vince was right there and so was his incredible cock. She could practically hear it erupting down the gulping redheads throat and filling the breathtaking girl's famished belly. "I can't remember..."

"For fucks sake, Darlin'..." He griped, rubbing at his bleary eyes with a muscle corded forearm as Sammy cooed and stroked his hair in sympathy. "Here, watch and learn."

Then Vince lifted the bottle and chugged down half of its contents in a few heavy swallows.

Georgia's jaw sagged and a line of spittle ran from the corner of her cherry lips as Vince stifled a burp then suddenly grew.

Buttons burst off his dress shirt as his chest deepened and his shoulders broadened, spreading like the boughs of an ancient oak tree. He gained three inches in height as his muscles and sinews strained and creaked like a battleships cables under tension.

His jeans and shirt sleeves were rent asunder as his calves and biceps inflated to the size of footballs. His already terrific manmeat expanded, threatening to suffocate the exquisite nymphet lodged throat first on the tip as it bulged out her slim neck.

"Mmmmnnnph~!"

"Gah... but it tastes more like ass every time I drink it." Vince grumbled and his voice sounded deeper, more resonant than ever. "But you can't argue with the results."

He towered over them all.

In truth, he had already been taller than all the girls assembled before but now he seemed larger in a metaphysical sense. More of a dominating overshadowing presence. Georgia could feel the heat radiating off his gargantuan frame, She could almost see the rippling haze it formed in the air around him.

Every atom of her small, delicate body screamed for his touch. This...this living aspect of masculine might and supremacy. Her tiny, gushing pussy yearned to be violated and molded into the shape of his gigantic cock just as her womb was abruptly ravenous for his virile seed.

Georgia wanted to rub herself against Vince. To lick his steely flesh and drink in his potent scent. To drown herself in him as he bathed her tender young body in wave after wave of his intoxicating spunk. Filling her every horny hole until she was soaked and leaking with his splendiferous spend.