The Guy in Apartment 10a Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But one final part of her still rebelled. One last tiny cognitive holdout. A final bastion of all that was once Georgia. The stubborn, thrice-blind little girl who had carefully guarded her delusions of moral superiority.

She had to put aside all that worthless pride and willful ignorance if she was going to come out of this crushing defeat with what she really desired. That deeply hidden passion for control that had been birthed like a new star within her soul over the last few days...

Georgia only saw one path ahead of her and a large part of her wanted desperately to take it.

"You said that you liked what you saw... in me?" She whispered coquettishly, looking demurely away but stepping up to firmly pull the ginger-haired cocksleeve off his choking length.

"I did but--aaahh~..." Vince's gruff words faded away as Georgia began to pump his enormous shaft with both her soft hands. It was astoundingly large and brutal in form, she knelt down to place a gentle kiss on his crown while staring up adoringly at him. "Shit but you're almost too goddamn hot. Sooo~ fucking sexy."

His length was slick with his flowing precum and the other slut's saliva. Georgia's dainty fingers could barely encompass his tremendous girth but she worked him reverently all the same. Indulging herself in the occasional tantalizing lick of his freely spurting juices.

Some of it splattered onto her tall leather boots and Linh slid down her calf to lick it up with a deep throaty moan. It was heady stuff.

"But I could be hotter for you. Sexier for you, right?" Georgia purred, holding herself back from slurping down his jerking cockmeat with heroic effort. "With a small slip of that magical elixir..."

"Faaaark~..." Vince groaned and Georgia's own seething level of arousal rocketed at the hungry tone of his voice.

She knew what he truly desired.

Vince wanted a confidant, a partner in crime. Not an equal but something close enough to it. Someone who comprehended the powerful changes and overwhelming impulses Vince himself was experiencing under the transformative influence of the scent.

Not a bubble-brained cuckquean cow like Sammy. Vince wanted a badass alpha femme fatale to stand at his side. A ruthless she-wolf who would take every inch of his hard fucking bitchbreaker and gather a horde of ravishingly gorgeous, mind fucked cocksluts to force down onto it without ever needing to ask.

"Please?" She begged sweetly, running a small scorching circle around his tip with her moist tongue. "Just a taste and I will give you more than Sammy ever could. I will break down these cheap, common sluts and offer them up to you as slaves to your fantastic immensity. Wet and dripping for you. An entire smorgasbord of hot, ecstatic pussy begging to be fucked and bred."

"Jeeeezus~ fuck! Yes, I want that. I fucking want you, Georgia. I've wanted you for a long time..."

He did? Gawd but she wanted to sink her fingers deep into her crotch and strum herself stupid.

Stupid for him.

...Like all the other fuckpuppets were doing around them but Vince didn't want another cum-hungry bimbo.

"You can have me, how could I ever stop you? So big and strong. You could claim me wherever and whenever you want. I wouldn't have any choice but to take it." She crooned, reaching over to pull Linh's dazed face up and shoved her against Vince's heavy balls. The silly slut took the hint and started sucking. "You see? I understand you, Stud... and, like you, I want more."

"Then take it all, bitch. And be mine!"

His big hand yanked her head back by the hair and rudely shoved the upended bottle between her gasping lips. Vince crammed it deep, pushing it against the back of Georgia's throat and fucking her mouth with the pink vessel as the foul fluid poured down her eager gullet.

He wasn't wrong, it tasted fucking awful.

She gagged then swallowed, working hard to keep from coughing up the sour solution or spilling a precious drop of it. It burned all the way down to her stomach like the cheapest dime store whiskey then... bliss.

Like slipping into a warm bath, it started at her toes. Pleasure tingled its way up her long legs, washed over her overheated pussy and ran up her flawless flesh tightening, honing and enhancing her already peerless figure as it went.

The changes from regular spray applications had been slow but cumulative. Splashing the scent directly onto the skin had been more dramatic and the results more visible but ingesting it directly?

Georgia left like she had mainlined several fluid ounces of Miracle Grow on steroids.

Her dark form fitting clothing loosened in some places and tightened obscenely in others. Her waist tapered inwards giving her an impossibly trim hourglass figure as her hips flared and her cleavage deepened into a rolling valley. Her legs wanted to stretch for miles as her skin took on a hairless polished sheen and her shiny raven hair tumbled well past her tightening butt in a matter of seconds.

"Jeezus fuck! Look at you, Darlin'." Vince growled, a primal bestial craving weighed down his gruff words. "You look like sex on goddamn legs."

Reaching down, he seized her by hips that were still growing rounder and more toned under his big hands. He jostled his way free of the huddle of sex-addled cocksleaves and threw Georgia onto the bar. He was so strong and she squealed in excitement as she toppled onto her back with her lengthening thighs spread open in invitation for her man.

Vince manhandled her with consummate ease. He tore off her dark denim cutoffs, the interlacing myriad of buckles and chains parting like wet clay under his powerful grasp. He shredded them off her waist at the same moment her quickly expanding breasts tore free of her tiny crop top.

They were firm and ripe and gravity free, sitting high and happy on her tightening torso, as perky as two cheerleaders pom poms capped in stiff puffy nips that begged to be played with. Her shining onyx hair was growing in mass and volume, cushioning her flailing head like the most luxurious silken pillow.

"Gonna make you mine, all mine." Vince snarled, his face contorted with unhinged lust as he ripped at her fishnets like a feral animal. "Gonna fill that pussy and mark you forever."

"Yeessss~... Do it, Stud." She purred, leaning up on her elbows so she could watch him over the sizable swell of her ballooning cleavage. "Take that hungry cunny and make it yours! No one can stop you, so take what you want."

He pushed up between her pale, perfect thighs and let his rigid enormity smack down on her rapidly-trimming belly. The weighty impact of it would have knocked the wind out of a lesser woman but Georgia just squirmed beneath its heft, wanting to feel every girthy inch of it against her hypersensitive skin.

"You like that, Georgia? You like the feeling of my fat fucking cock on you? You wanna feel it inside of you?"

"I do! Oh gawd, I do!" She rasped, her body slick and glistening with sweat. "Please, I need it in me! Oh please, Stud... pleeease~ Daddy. Stick that giant fuckstick in me!"

It was as though her entire body was one big cluster of super-charged nerve endings. Georgia wanted to wrap every part of herself around his monstrous magnitude and let him fuck all of her, like one big girl-shaped pussy.

Vince didn't stand on ceremony. He slid himself into her molten dripping snatch in a single smooth stroke, stretching her wide open and sinking deep into hitherto unexplored depths.

Georgia flung her back her pretty head and screamed in wordless rapture.

He was so huge and she was so tiny now. Georgia could see the bulge of his immense rod pushing into her taut abdomen as he entered her. She was doll-like in his mighty grasp. A fragile porcelain toy designed to take anything and everything Vince wanted to do with her brilliant, breakable body. More than anything, Georgia wanted him to do all those things and more...

"Holy shit, but you feel fucking incredible, Darlin'. So hot, tight and wet."

"For you, all for you, Sir!" She wrapped her supermodel legs around him, pulling him in and grinding her sculpted hips back onto him as she heatedly eye-fucked him in return."I'm yours now, Master. You own me completely and I want the whole world to know it!"

Vince fucked her there on the bar top. His pumping thrusts were fast, long and relentless. His enraged tip hammered at her cervix like a battering ram trying to breach her last line of defense and storm her belly with his virile baby batter.

Georgia reveled in the forceful way he claimed her.

The constant pounding pace he maintained with no sign of tiring. She moaned like a drunken harlot when Vince roughly squeezed her massive new titties. She cried out in euphoria when he yanked on her rubbery raspberry nipples. She all but dragged one of his big strong hands up to her slender young throat herself and gasped in elation as he wrapped his large fingers around it.

She was soaring through exultant clouds on currents of shuddering ecstasy, teetering on the vertiginous edge as her new master plowed her into polished wood of the bar. Georgia fucked him back with everything she had.

She bucked up urgently into his hard, demanding thrusts. Squeezed her rippling channel tight around his rampaging length, grinning fiercely through gritted teeth as Vince roared his approval and redoubled his efforts to fuck her through the bar top and into the floor.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" He grunted, words coming out in time with his quick, brutalizing strokes and rattling the glassware. "How can one woman feel this fucking good?"

"You like that, Master?" She crooned up at him then licked his face, tracing a bulging vein in his furrowed brow with the tip of her pink tongue. "Then let me give you a taste of what I can really offer you..."

Around them the beguiling slaves of the First Edition knelt in a reverent, writhing semi-circle. Each one devastatingly attractive in her own right. Furiously working hands buried down their teensy hot pants or up under their short skirts, teasing their empty snatches as they salivated with lustful envy and groaned in torturous denial.

"Sammy, Dear. Come." Georgia snapped her fingers like she was summoning a troublesome poodle who had been caught chewing on a favorite pair of shoes.

"Y-Yes, Georgie?" The overtly buxom blonde looked worried as she swayed forward on unsteady legs. Her big blue eyes fixated on the joining of their drenched, slapping sexes.

"No, try again" Georgia snorted contemptuously, "I'll give you a clue. It starts with an 'Mmmm...'"

"Mi--Mistress?"

"That's right, I am your Mistress but who is our Master?"

"Vince. I--I mean... Master is our Master." Sammy stammered, her luscious thighs rubbing together as she wriggled in place like a naughty, horny schoolgirl being written up for discipline.

"And who should Master fuck? Who should he fill with his glorious seed, breed first and foremost, above all others?" Georgia sneered, staring haughtily back at her ex-boss.

"You, Mistress!" The platinum haired bimbo exclaimed eagerly, clearly reading the room and knowing her place in the new order of things. "Oh Master, won't you please bless Mistress Georgia and fill her with your virile seed? She's sooo~ gorgeous and deserves it more than anyone else."

"Fucking hell that's hot." Vince grunted, his grip growing tighter around Georgia's neck and nearly cutting off her air supply entirely. "You wanna get knocked up, little girl?"

His broad hips were crashing into Georgia now, driving her wild and crushing her g-spot with his thickness, heedless of her jubilant cries as Vince careened towards his own release. She could feel his warm precum spilling into her deepest recesses. Her cervix opened for him, welcoming him in and Georgia had never felt more fertile in her life.

"Yes, Daddy..." She wheezed, nodding emphatically as her face darkened and her vision blurred. "Put your babies in me and... nyaaa~... parade through the streets like a sexed up, pregnant trophy on your arm..."

"Fill her up, fill her up!" Sammy chanted, hopping gleefully in place. Making her own extreme curves and rounded baby belly bounce as she clapped. "Impregnate her, Master!"

"Impregnate her, Master! Impregnate her!" The other girls echoed like some demented, nymphomaniacal cheer squad.

"Oh, faaark~!" Vince bellowed like a bull and suddenly, gloriously, he was cumming.

"Yes! Oh Gawd yes, Master." Georgia cried, wrapping her slender arms and supple legs around him, trapping his gushing manhood inside her as Vince dumped what felt like gallons of hot, life-giving cream into her primed and readied womb. "Do it, Daddy. Pump me full to bursting with your potent manseed and give me triplets!"

"Take it, fuck yeah! Take all of it." Vince huffed, his muscular hips still humping, his gigantic cock remaining rock hard and plunging. "Gonna stuff a whole litter of babies into you. Gonna breed this perfect little body and keep you knocked up forever."

"Yes Master, please yes!" Georgia was seeing stars as she felt her flat tummy bloat and bulge. "Anything you want! Breed me like a prized brood mare all you want."

"Gonna fuck you fat with my offspring and the second you give birth, I'm gonna fuck and fill this tight pussy with all my strong alpha cum all over again. Keep your sexy young body all blown up big, round and waddling for me."

"I want that. I want it sooo~ much, Master. Do it... make it real for me, Daddy. Turn me into your hot little baby maker!"

Vince's goliath manhood kept pumping into Georgia as did his virulent spunk. His iron grip stayed around her neck, holding her there like a handle and pinning her to the polished timber as he slammed into her gushing wetness until--after a good three minutes of exquisite fullness--he was finally spent.

Georgia looked and felt like she had swallowed a bowling ball.

She groaned in discontent when Vince's marvelously meaty member slid free of her abused folds and she clapped her hands over her gaping entrance, clenched her sleek thighs together and rolled onto her side. Her hugely distended belly sloshed and slapped onto the bar as she came to rest.

Vince raised a questioning brow at her actions.

"I need to keep as much of it inside me as possible, Daddy. How else will I give you so many babies?" She giggled then her eyes fell to his waist and widened. "Gosh, how are you still hard after all of that, Master?"

"Do you really need to ask?" He shrugged. "It's fine, I can find someone--"

"No, absolutely not." Georgia pouted petulantly, "I won't hear of it. It's my job to take care of you now, Daddy. Slave, come here."

Sammy, Linh and a dozen other horny, hungry stunners all scrambled to jump at her command.

"No, stop. Wait..." Georgia amended, she was going to sort out a naming system or something. Maybe she should number them in order of most to least favorite? That could create some amusing competition. "LinhSlave, come here. Take off those silly shorts and bend over the bar top. Our Master did mention he liked your ass."

"Yes, Mistress! Oooh, thank you, Mistress." The increasingly curvy Asian slave girl tittered happily as she wiggled out of her yoga pants. "I love you both sooo~ much!"

"Wait, what?" Vince laughed, watching his soon-to-be buttslut go up on tippy toes to best present her superbly toned and pert derriere to him. "What's this 'love' business?"

Georgia gave him a knowing grin and noted that his cock twitched at the submissive slut's earnest display. She risked pulling one hand away from her own crotch to reach for his enormous, swaying fuckpole as Linhslave bent over the bar beside her.

"A slave needs to love their Master, Daddy." Georgia said sweetly. "How else could we keep them, force them to obey us completely and do such wonderful, horrible things to them?"

She gave his girthy length a few affectionate pumps before guiding it towards Linh's tiny pucker. He was still glistening wet and dripping from her own deliciously aching pussy so it should be lubricated enough. If not DaddyMaster's impressive strength and constantly flowing seed would smooth the rest of the way.

"What if I didn't want to take her ass?" Vince asked, giving her a mock serious expression. "What if I wanted to knock her up too? Like I did you and Sammy?"

"Then I would roll this wanton slut onto her back and hold her down for you to fuck until she was pregnant." She replied airily, as though there was never any question. "Do you want to fuck a baby into her, Master?"

"Nah, this is good." He said as Georgia rubbed his bulbous crown against Linh's tiniest hole, making the randy fuckpet quiver in anticipation. "I don't want too many kids right off the bat. Gotta get my new fragrance business sorted out first. It's going to make a big splash when it hits the market."

"I know, Daddy and that's what you have me for." Georgia cooed as Vince pressed into Linh's tight ass and made the SlaveSlut howl as he spread her cheeks apart. "I'll have Sammy nurse and raise our children, her tits are big enough for three hungry mouths. That way I can be with you, riding your big Daddy dick and mind fucking anyone you want."

"What about your milk?" He asked, hungrily eyeing her full perfect breasts as he began humping an overjoyed Linh into anal oblivion.

"That's all for you, Daddy."

"Oh, fuuuuck~! You know just what to say to me, don't ya?" Vince growled, his penetrating strokes into Linh growing rougher as his fingers dug into her smooth hips hard enough to leave bruises. "I'm glad I chose you over Sammy. We are going to have a lot of fun together."

"I'm sooo~ happy to hear that, Master. I belong to you now and they..." She gestured at the crowd of vapid, moaning bimbos staring adoringly at the two of them. "...belong to us. I can't wait to break them and bring you more pretty little cum dumpsters to split wide open on your huge, mind-bending monster cock."

"Jeezus, Georgie. The nasty shit you say..." He rumbled, pounding Linh harder as he leaned over to kiss and lick at Georgia's stiff, pebbled nipples. "I fucking love it. You're one badass bitch aren't you?"

"Bad for you, Daddy. Only ever for you." She gasped, pushing her overflowing chest into his handsome face so he could latch on more firmly and trailed her dainty fingers through his dense head of hair. "I'm your hot, nasty harem queen. Your prime, number one bossy cunt and baby mommy. I'm all yours, Master."

"Mine, all mine!" He snarled around his hefty mouthful of her buoyant titflesh.

Georgia smiled in wicked satisfaction as she watched his big, heavy balls lift and began to flood their LinhSlave's constricting bowels with sticky wads his copious cum, making her scream again.

"Oh gaaawd~! ThankyouThankyouThankyou, Maaaaster..."

Georgia sighed happily as she rubbed her bloated belly. The future was bright with endless orgasms, beautiful babies and bimbo sluts who would need to be dominated. Bright indeed, even if it did smell sharply of chemicals.

Her pussy smoldered and pulsed at the very thought of it. She carefully began to rub at her clit as Vince continued to empty his prodigious load into Linh.

Georgia couldn't wait for her big new titties to start producing milk. She was sooo~ going to love feeding her handsome DaddyMaster from them.

That thought made her giddy with joy and she kissed the top of his suckling head. Everything had turned out great in the end. Better than great. More like... right.