The Guy in My Wife's Panties Pt. 02

Story Info
Sissy husband experiences his first cock.
2.1k words
4.65
17.3k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
728 Followers

"Hi there, Dan," I'm Walt, "from the floor below. We met in the lift. Carla, your very hot wife gave me her black panties if you remember?"

I stood there like a lemon for a moment, then the penny dropped. Walt, the guy from the lift. The guy with the bald head and enormous cock. The guy who had admired how sexy Carla was. The guy who Carla had rewarded for his compliment by giving him her black silky panties. That guy.

"Sorry. Hi Walt. I was confused there for the moment. Erm...nice to see you again. How can I help you?"

Only once I'd asked that question did I look down at the floor and at my stockinged feet. Shit. I'd been caught. Maybe Walt hadn't noticed, yet. I needed to get rid of him. But then he non-plussed me by asking:

"Has Carla been in touch with you today?'

What a fucking odd question for a relative stranger to ask me, I thought. And I didn't know, initially how to answer him.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Did she mention a surprise by any chance?"

"Surprise?" Think Dan, think. I need this guy to piss off. But then I did remember Carla mentioning something about a surprise. " Oh, yes. She did. But how do you know know about it?"

"May I come in?" Walt asked stepping into the hallway and making it very clear he was coming in regardless of how I felt about that.

Fuck it. Best if he does I suppose. Just in case one of our other neighbour's wanders by.

"Sure."

Once in the living room I asked Walt if he'd like a drink.

"No thanks...Thing is Dan, I'm your surprise."

"Come again? I'm not sure I'm following you here."

"Perhaps it's best if we take this upstairs." Walt said, grabbing me gently, but making it clear he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Okay." I said, heart pounding now.

Once we were in the bedroom, I knew I was in a whole heap of trouble. And Walt made his desires well and truly obvious.

"Take the gown off, sissy."

He called me a sissy, and...it thrilled me. I felt my tiny little cock begin to swell. Then Walt took his jeans and t-shirt off. Underneath his male clothes he too was wearing stockings, fishnets actually, and my wife's black panties. He looked so fucking hot.

"Do you think I look good in your wife's panties, Dan?"

His own enormous cock was already dribbling with pre-cum. There were several stains on Carla's panties.

"I think you look fucking sensational Walt."

"Thought you might. What about now?" He asked as he went down on all fours and bent over the marital bed. NOTE: I love that pose. When Carla does that it sends me into a paroxysm of lust. And I love looking at porn where sexy MILFS adopt that pose in full panties. No image turns me on more. Now Walt was doing it wearing my wife's sexy black panties and I was ridiculously turned on by him doing it. Like Carla, Walt had a big ass, an ass that looked sexy as hell in my wife's panties.

"Oh Walt," I said in a rather effeminate voice, "you look so gorgeous and so, so hot."

"It's the panties that does it, don't you think?"

"It really is the panties, but it's also your sexy ass and your big fat cock."

Walt's big fat cock was now throbbing and I couldn't take my eyes off it. Walt climbed on the bed and invited me to join him. This guy was oozing confidence and making me feel very submissive and very turned on. My nerves were shredded, but my lust was stronger than death. Oh, I wanted him all right. I wanted his hands all over my body and I wanted his cock in my mouth. I wanted to feel gay. I bet Carla had this in mind the whole time, I thought. She'd probably been planning it for weeks, months, maybe years. Turn my hubby into a crossdressing sissy faggot and then I can get lots of gorgeous hunks to shag me senseless. Thing is, when you are wearing panties all you think about is sucking cock. It can't just be me guys. Can it?

Regardless, fact was, as soon as I was on the bed Walt pressed me down, sat astride me, and started flicking my nipples - first with his fingers and then with his tongue - something that always makes me gasp with pleasure. There was no turning back now. I was going full sissy faggot. If it turned me gay forever, so be it, I thought. Carla had played a blinder. If she wanted to be a hot wife and get lots of hunky guys with big cocks to fuck her lovely pussy who was I to spoil her fun? She'd given me her lingerie. She'd given gorgeous Walt her black panties. And Walt was now kissing my lips, his tongue was in my mouth. His cock - decked in my naughty wife's panties was pressed up against mine - similarly clad. I loved the feel of our cocks sword fighting, but restrained by the the silk and satin of Carla's delectable panties.

I kissed Walt back. I was hungry for him, desperate, greedy. Then he pressed his cock to my lips and I started kissing, licking and, eventually sucking it. I grabbed his panty clad ass so I could squeeze it and force him to put all eight or nine inches of his vast cock into my mouth. It tasted like nectar. Better than Carla's pussy. Better than any woman's pussy. I was now officially a sissy crossdressing cock sucker. I couldn't imagine wanting pussy ever again.

Deeply aroused, Walt started to thrust a little, grabbing the back of my head, encouraging me to suck harder. He was close now, really close. I could feel his mounting excitement. His enormous cock was pulsating and throbbing and about to erupt. I could feel his climax getting ever closer. I was desperate to give him a good time, to please him - he really did look fucking spectacular in Carla's panties. He deserved the best oral sex of his life.

"Oh Dan," he said. "Oh Dan. That's it. Keep going. Don't stop. Don't stop. Make me come wearing your wife's panties you naughty sissy faggot. Oh that's incredible. Keep going. Keep going. Keep it up. I'm so close now. So very fucking close...Oh, yeah, oh yeah, right there, right there, right fucking there!"

Walt roared with pleasure. He sounded like a sea lion. Hung like a horse and explodes like a humongous mammal, I thought, trying hard not to laugh - which would have been difficult with Walt's enormous cock still in my mouth and his cum pouring down my throat and dripping onto my tongue. I refused to let any of it spill out though. I was deranged, acting like a filthy slut swallowing every last drop, then going back for more. Licking up every drop from Walt's lovely juicy cock. I loved the taste. Oh no, there would DEFINITELY be no going back to being straight.

All guy's know that once you've tasted how yummy a cock is, you're a sissy cock sucker for life. Don't you, my fellow sissies?

Walt, satiated, rolled over onto his back. I took a sip of water from my bedside table to help me swallow the remaining globules of Walt's huge deposit. I felt no shame and no regret. Only a burning desire to spent the rest of the afternoon playing with Walt.

"You are such a good cock sucker, Dan. Carla was right about you."

"What do you mean?" I asked, pleased as punch by Walt's compliment, but also very curious as to what Carla had said to him in private about me.

"I'm surprised you don't know." Walt said, caressing the inside of my thighs and getting me to the point where I was gagging for it.

"Don't know what?" I gasped, as one of Walt's hands cupped my balls through the delicate fabric of my wife's panties.

"She's always thought you were very effeminate and that therefore it wouldn't take much, much at all, to turn you gay."

Walt's cock was already stiff again. He reached into Carla's bedside drawer and pulled out some lubricant that Carla must have left there for him. I was right she HAD planned this whole thing. As Walt turned me over, moved aside Carla's panties and started applying some lubricant to my boi pussy, I finally managed, through gasping breaths, to answer him.

"Oh Walt, she was right, so fucking right." As usual, I thought. "And I'm so glad she was." I meant every word of it.

Walt was ridiculously strong. He virtually lifted me onto his cock. But he was tender too, clearly not wanting to hurt me. The first few inches of his cock sliding into my virgin boi pussy were more sexually pleasurable than anything I've ever experienced in my life. It was like being struck by a mind-altering drug. Cascades of pleasure washed over me. But then it started to hurt a little and then a lot, however Walt would pause when he saw that pained expression on my face and reassure me.

"Once it's fully in my pretty sissy virgin, it will be okay."

At some point, maybe around six inches, the pain abruptly halted. The lubricant was working its magic and the pleasure not only returned, but multiplied. Then Walt grabbed my cock and started rubbing it. I was swooning at this point. I'd loved this guy and what he was doing to me. He was still wearing my wife's panties, as was I, so it didn't really feel gay, if that makes sense? Though even if it had, I wouldn't have cared. I was abandoned to Walt's cock and I wouldn't have swapped it for a dozen pussies.

I was riding Walt now. The feeling of his cock stretching my boi pussy was so fucking erotic. Walt's hands were on my hips and then my panty clad ass. He was sucking and licking my nipples, and every now and then he'd rub my cock again sending me delirious. The speed of his thrusts increased as neared the point of no return once again. Each thrust sent another wasve of pleasure coursing through my body. No wonder, Carla, desires a big cock in her, I thought. If it feels like this for her there's no way I want to deny her that. It should be a right of every wife who wants her and no husband worth his salt should ever refuse such a desire.

"Oh Dan," Walt said, "I'm coming again. I'm so, so close. Oh your pretty little virgin boi pussy is so tight. I love it. Oh Dan, get ready, get ready you sissy faggot. Here it comes..."

Walt exploded into me. It was like being hit by a tsunami. I could feel his cock pulsating like a drum as his yummy cum flooded my ass. It was glorious. It was insanely arousing and, oh fuck what was this? A totally new feeling of pleasure building and building as Walt gave three more mighty thrusts - I had my first ever "sissygasm". Walt's hands were nowhere near my cock. His thrusting had caused my tiny cock to ejaculate. I roared with pleasure. And watched, helplessly as some of my cum landed on Walt's lips. But he was far from angry with me. He pulled me down and we played tonsil tennis with my cum - passing t from mouth to mouth, lips to lips and tongue to tongue.

Exhausted we eventually fell asleep. Walt had turned over onto his side and I'd cheekily put my cock in his - sorry, correction, my wife's panties - nestling it on the crack of his ass.

And that's how Carla found us both when she got home from work. Her once straight husband, now clearly a crossdressing sissy faggot with his cock pressed up against a guy wearing his wife's panties. What I didn't know was that as we slept, Carla took lots of pictures of us both in our stocking and panties. Photos that would eventually be shared with her colleagues and with Marcello, a drag artist who works at the library with me. When Marcello received the images, he waited until everyone else had gone home for the weekend and then dragged me into the toilet - the ladies toilet - but that's another story.

Candyboi
Candyboi
728 Followers