The Guy Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued fun with my bi neighbors....
3.4k words
4.6
18k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lot of male/male sex but sex with women too.

*

Living next door to Clara and Joe had to be the best thing that happened to my life. Every few weekends I'd basically be their bi fucktoy and they both enjoyed including me in their list of fantasies that they'd always wanted to play out. Once the initial excitement of threesomes wore off it became our normal, I happily lost count of how many times we'd both fuck Clara and leave her in a very satisfied daze. Joe and I continued to play too, Clara even thanked me one night.

Joe was fast asleep having already had sex with both me and Clara. Clara was laying on my chest, the fresh load of cum I'd just sprayed into her starting to dribble onto my leg.

"Hey, I just wanted to thank you and tell you how much happier our home is because of you," she said with a smile.

"I think you thank me enough with this," I replied, fondling her ass.

"No, I mean it. Before Joe was visiting you for fun we had a lot of tension and occasionally it would spill over into our lives but he's so chill all the time and makes me so happy."

"What will you do if I move away or find a girlfriend that doesn't want to share?"

"We've been fucking for four years now Marcus, you're not even looking. How likely is that, huh?" she said, grinning.

"I know, I just don't want to be the only reason you guys can be happy together."

"Oh no, it's not like that. It's let us open up to what really works for us and makes us both happy. I love Joe with all my heart, giving him the freedom to play with you let us open our world up to different things. We're talking more too, it really is great."

"Well I do enjoy you both, I'm glad it's making you happier outside the bedroom too."

"I am going to go shower, drag mister sleepy with me, I'll text you my schedule if it changes okay?"

"Sure, I'll lock the screen door on my way out."

Clara woke Joe up after kissing me on the cheek, he gave me a mumbled 'later man' as I put on my sweatpants and t-shirt and made my way home.

It was maybe a week or so before Joe came over next, he had texted me that he was pretty busy with an engine rebuild but he hadn't even made it over for a quick blow job. He looked pretty tense when he let himself into my lounge.

"Hey, coffee's still fresh if you want a mug," I said.

"Oh I had some already, thanks," he replied.

"You okay man, you look a little tense. Rebuild being a bitch?"

"No, that's done, Clara has just been holding out, was hoping to get some last night but she has been seducing her new area supervisor so I'm not allowed to have her. Been too busy to come over here for relief too."

"I'll get the lube or do you want some head first?"

"You know me far too well my friend."

"Lube it is, I'll go grab it," I said, he was already hard when he took his shorts off.

I took off my own shorts and shirt after handing him the lube then got onto the couch on my knees, facing the wall. I knew when he just wanted to fuck, I didn't care and enjoyed the times where I was just a hole for him to slam his cock into until he came. Usually he'd give me a nice slow blow job after but I was happy just pleasing him. He coated his cock with lube then got behind me, fingered some lube into my ass then slowly pushed his cock into me. I groaned as he stretched me. He kept it slow until I felt his balls rest against mine then he steadily increased his pace until he was slamming into me. Usually when his pace was so hard he wouldn't last long but he lasted for ages. I even felt my cock harden as he fucked me too, the head of his cock was filling me just right and as I felt him cum, I started cumming too.

"Oh, ffffucckkkkkk," I groaned, I'd never cum that way before.

Joe held his cock deep inside me as I came, I felt so full, so used and dirty and I loved it. I looked down at the mess I'd made as the last few drops of cum left my cock.

"Holy shit, that was intense," he said after we'd both finished.

He pulled out of me and sat beside me on my thankfully covered couch, I just sat down on my own cum as Joe's leaked from my ass.

"Am I getting too loose for you my man?" I said with a grin.

"No, I uh, jerked off in the shower this morning, sorry," he replied quietly as he caught his breath.

"You could have used my mouth instead."

"Well Clara said we were going out but she got a call last minute, she was going to meet that woman again."

"Hope it's been worth it, how long since she had you?"

"That last night you were over."

"Holy fuck, that's like a year in you guy's time," I said with a laugh.

"Fucking feels like it too. Sorry, I'm being negative, swim then watch some porn?"

"Now we're talking, you can soap my balls since you didn't blow me."

Joe and I showered then swam naked for a little before going back inside. He helped me put a new cover on the couch and we sat watching porn on my big screen. We didn't bother getting dressed, when I got hard at a pretty intense scene in the movie we were watching, he leaned over and took me into his mouth and started sucking me. I soon forgot about the movie and closed my eyes as Joe worked my cock with his mouth. Right as I started to cum, Dale, my pool guy, 19 year old neighbor kid really, came walking through the screen door asking about the pump rooms keys. I'd forgotten he was coming over and hadn't left them out like usual. He knew me well enough to know if the screen door was open, he just had to announce as he was coming in but he was keen to get working. He froze at the scene in front of him, on my tv a guy was getting pounded from behind by a muscular stud and Joe just looked up as my last few spurts filled his mouth.

"Oh, fuck, I'm sorry Mr Black, I didn't mean to intrude," he said, staring at my softening cock.

"That's fine Dale, I didn't close the screen door. And please, I think Marcus now. Are you okay?" I replied.

"I uh, yea, sorry, I just never saw something so hot in person before. A... are you gay Mr Bl.. uh, Marcus?"

Joe and I noticed the bulge appearing in his shorts.

"No, Joe and I are bi, we both like women but have fun between us too. Aren't you dating that Emily girl?"

"Yes but I've always been kinda curious, I guess. I um, would it be too forward to try too?"

"What do you think, Joe?"

"I'm game, long as he knows how far we go," replied Joe.

"Far?" asked Dale.

"Well, Marcus and I suck each other but he also likes me to fuck him too," said Joe.

"I um, as long as you don't tell anyone I want to try it all," said Dale.

"Well, why don't you go jump in my shower and we can have some fun," I said.

Dale was excited, he grinned as I handed him a towel and headed to my shower.

"I think you should take some of that Mexican viagra you got my man, he seems really eager."

"Fuck that, my cock already hurts, you can fuck him if he wants to fuck me, maybe he'll bail once you have him gagging on your cock," I said, we both laughed.

He was still wide eyed and grinning when he came back from the shower, he threw his clothes on a chair then got onto his knees in front of us.

"Who can I try sucking first?" he said, looking up at us.

"Well I've just cum, why don't you sit up here, you can suck Joe and I'll suck you," I said.

"Oh that sounds really hot, okay," he said.

He sat on the couch and opened his legs, I knelt down in front of him and started playing with his cock as Joe got up and positioned his cock at Dale's face. His cock was pretty impressive, about 8 inches like Joe but a little thicker, trimmed real close and was uncut like Joe and I too. He was already hard and leaking pre-cum, I stroked him a few times then took him into my mouth and began to suck him nice and slow. By his muffled groan he was over any hesitation he had and was sucking Joe's cock, Joe was giving him pointers, telling him to slow down but he was enjoying it too. I was taking my time with my mouth but before too long I felt his balls tighten as I fondled them and he thrust his groin and shuddered as he exploded into my mouth. The first spurt hit the back of my throat since I wasn't expecting it but I made sure the rest of them hit my tongue before I let his seed slip down my throat. He gave me quite the load but didn't really soften much when I took him from my mouth. Joe pulled away, he was still hard though and poor Dale thought he'd not been doing well.

"Normally, I'd have cum a good five minutes ago but I've already pumped a load into Marcus and it was my second load of the morning. You were pretty good," said Joe.

"I was worried I wasn't, thanks for letting me know," replied Joe.

"I do have to get back though, I'll talk to you later Marcus."

"You in any rush, do you want to fuck me?" I said, his cock was really nice.

"Oh wow, um, yea," he said eagerly.

I got my lube and coated his cock then got into the same position Joe liked to take me.

"Push in nice and slow, I'll tell you when I'm used to you," I said.

"Okay,"

He took things slow as I requested, he stretched me a little more than Joe would but it felt great. I could almost feel every vein on his cock as he pushed into me and before long he was slowly thrusting, his balls lightly hitting mine. I'd never felt so full, I groaned in pleasure then told him to increase his pace. He too was groaning in pleasure as he fucked me, I'd hoped the load he sprayed down my throat would make him last longer in me but as I was starting to get hard and really enjoy his cock he gasped a 'oh fuck me' then his cock swelled a little as he sprayed what seed he had left into me. He pulled out slowly then sat down on the couch to catch his breath.

"That felt great, you almost had me cum again," I said, catching my own breath.

"Are you close, do you want me to suck you?" he replied.

"I won't say no to that."

I sat back as he took me into his mouth and began to suck me the way Joe had guided him and I too didn't last, I warned him then groaned as I sprayed my seed into his mouth. He let it spill out over my cock and balls though.

"Oh, I can't say I like the taste of that, I'm so sorry," he said.

"It's okay, not everyone does. There's soda in the fridge there," I said with a smile.

"I uh, can't say this is something I'd want all the time but I really enjoyed playing with you and your friend. I should really get going."

"If you want another shower there's plenty of towels. I think I'm going to have a bath."

I was soaking in my jacuzzi tub about an hour later when I got a text from Clara.

"I hear you and Joe were playing with the pool guy, how was he? Joe said he was pretty hung, did he fuck you?" she said.

"He did, after Joe had already pounded me. I'm a little tender," I replied.

"Sorry about that, I was trying to seduce my new area sup, she was putting out all the right signals but turns out to be straight as fuck and just likes to tease. I've already made it up to Joe, he said his cock is sore, make it up to you this weekend?"

"I can't wait and I enjoyed Joe, even managed to make me cum anally, first for me."

"And I missed it, sad face. Well come round Friday, I'll cook and I'll be the dessert too."

"Can't wait, 6?"

"6.30."

That Thursday, I was reading a book when Dale came back to see me for his monthly check for cleaning my pool, he was a little earlier than usual but I always had it ready.

"Hey, come on in man, I'll grab your check," I said as he came in.

"Thanks, I hope it's okay that I'm a little early Mr Black," he said.

"Dale, my man, I've had your cock in my ass, I think Marcus," I said with a laugh.

"I uh, I really enjoyed that."

"I did too, you horny? Joe couldn't come over today, I could use a nice pounding."

"Uh, yea, my girlfriend wasn't talking to me this morning, I could use some relief."

"You smell like you're just out of the shower, I'll get the lube."

Dale was pretty eager, he was already semi hard by the time we'd both undressed. I sat on the edge of the couch and had him stand in front of me then took him into my mouth. He groaned as I began to suck him and before long he was throbbing hard. I was a little hard too from sucking him but I wanted to feel him inside me again, he had a pretty nice cock. I got a nice coating of lube on him and pushed the rest into my ass before getting up onto the couch. He got in position behind me and pushed into my ass nice and slow, it felt really good as he stretched me then began to build up his pace.

Dale was fucking me pretty hard when I saw her, I thought I'd seen her out the corner of my eye when he first entered me but I managed to turn my head and see Emily standing in the opening of my screen door, watching with wide eyes and her mouth open. I didn't care, I figured he had her hide so she could watch but that wasn't the case.

"Oh fuck yea I'm cumming, your ass feels so good!" groaned Dale as he climaxed.

He managed a few more deep thrusts as he sprayed his seed into me, Emily, who had appeared to be in a trance, approached us both with a look of anger on her face.

"This is why you barely had any cum last time, why you wouldn't fuck me this morning?" she said loudly.

"Oh fuck," said Dale.

Dale pulled out of me and grabbed at his clothes, I just stood up, I was fully hard from Dale's fucking.

"C... could you maybe cover up please Mr Black, you're very aroused," she said, looking at my cock.

"What's going on Dale?" I asked.

"What's going on is I followed him thinking he had some fucking skank over here and he was using your place to fuck her but I had no idea that this was going on. I'm guessing he did the same last time he cleaned your pool? Usually I like him to pull out and cum on my chest and stomach but he hardly had any last time," said Emily, still trying not to look at my cock.

"I... I was curious and Marcus let me try it," said Dale, quietly.

"You couldn't talk to me first? Maybe I'd have been okay with it, maybe wanted to watch?" she replied.

"I couldn't, you're so straight laced and boring in bed like your mom I.... I mean, fuck, I didn't mean to."

"What? You fucked my mom too?"

"It just happened, I couldn't stop."

I could barely keep myself from laughing, poor Dale had dug himself a pretty big hole.

"Well, you can sit and fucking watch then. Have you cum yet Mr Black?" she said.

"I haven't, I'm not sure I want to get involved in this mess though, maybe you should both leave and talk about it between you," I replied.

She looked right at me and pulled her sundress over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties. She was very slim, I'd say athletic type build with very pert breasts and amazing nipples. I'm pretty sure my cock twitched at the sight of her.

"As sexy as you are, young lady, I don't need the drama, I'd rather you both left," I said to her, despite my cock screaming otherwise.

She looked pissed off as she put her dress back on but took another look at my cock then left through my screen door, the way she'd come in. Dale was slowly getting dressed.

"I'm sorry to do this Dale but I'll have to let you go too, you were fun and all but I really do hate drama and you have too much going on. Take care my friend," I said as I led him out.

"I understand, I'm sorry Mr Black, thanks for everything," he said quietly then left.

I showered and went for a swim and just relaxed the rest of the afternoon. I slept pretty well that night then kept myself busy until I was due at Joe and Clara's that evening. I wandered to their place on time and knocked before letting myself in as usual. Clara was busy in the kitchen, she was wearing just an apron with nothing on under it and I got a great view of her ass as she turned to get a dish. She came to greet me with a hug.

"Mmm, Hi handsome. You should lose the clothes," she said, I could tell she'd already been drinking.

"Flashing me your ass like that will have me hard before dessert you know," I said with a grin as I stripped.

"Why do you think it's a light dinner like always. Joe's in the bath, said he wouldn't be long."

"Awesome. Oh, remember the pool guy, Dale?"

"Yes, you still playing with him?"

"No! His girlfriend followed him, walked in my screen door as he's cumming in me, she'd suspected he was fucking some woman at my place. He got flustered, admitted to her that he fucked her mom, it was almost funny. She wanted me to fuck her in front of him for revenge but I stayed out of that drama show, fired him and kicked them both out."

"Oooh, wish I'd known, I'd have told you to invite her over. I got so worked up thinking I was getting some pussy to eat and instead I get awkward sandwiches."

"That sucks," I said with a laugh.

"It's all good, we had a few drinks and a nice laugh about it. Oh, can you stir this for me, it's almost ready, Joe must have fallen asleep in the bath or something, I'll go and get him."

"I'm here, I'm here, sorry, was taking my time shaving," he said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Marcus was telling me he turned down some young woman who wanted his cock for revenge," Clara said to Joe with a grin.

"Well, it came with too much drama so I don't blame him. Maybe wait a week and if she's still single, bring her over," said Joe with a laugh.

Eating the light meal Clara had made us was fun, she was sitting naked like Joe and I and by her nipples being hard the whole time, we guessed right that she was horny. Joe and I both ravaged Clara until she was satisfied then she watched as Joe fucked me. I finally wandered home at 2am with a smile on my face, thinking 'best neighbors ever' as I drifted off to sleep...