The Guy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he responded, gently. Even now, she thought, he didn't push. He let her take her time. It made him more attractive. Their lips parted and they looked at each other. Evan now realized her opinion had changed. He knew he had to take this slow. He was smitten and wasn't going to ruin it.

He carefully kissed her back and Amanda welcomed his lips. Still, he didn't press, it was gentle. Whether he knew it or not, he was pushing the right buttons.

When the kiss was over, he asked, "Would you like to have dinner? You know the best restaurants, pick one. Besides, my paycheck is burning a hole in my pocket."

"Yes, I know a nice little Italian place. We should be able to get a table," she replied. She also knew it was a place where lovers could chat.

He made a reservation for seven-thirty and they went home to get ready. He showered and shaved, extra close. Then put on a dress shirt and pants. He was about to go knock on Amanda's door, but heard a knock on his.

His eyes nearly fell out. Amanda was the epitome of both sexy and elegance. She wore a floral summer dress, not too short. But a lovely V-neck that he knew would distract him to no end. And a hint of nipples peeking through the fabric. Finishing with serious heels.

Amanda stepped to him and kissed him again. He gently put his hand on her back. Their lips pressed harder now. Then, she stepped back. "Should we get going?"

"Uh, yes," he replied, trying to gain some discipline.

They were seated at a small table. Little was said. They talked about the lovely hike and the weather. But mostly they looked at each other. There was too much to be thought and felt.

They drove back and he saw her to her door. He wanted to make love to her. But knew better than to press it. He hoped patience would win her heart. They kissed, this time with more passion. He wrapped his arms around her as he felt her tongue slip into his mouth.

"Well..." he said, hoping she would offer to continue. He still didn't want to press her.

"Would you like to come in for a nightcap?" she asked.

"Are you sure you want to?"

She kissed him again, then, "Yes!" before unlocking the door.

"Would you like some wine? Or I have bourbon," she asked, as she kicked her heels off.

"What are you having?" he asked.

She looked at him with a wry smile, "The bourbon."

"Same then."

They sat on the sofa, glasses of bourbon on the coffee table. They kissed again, slowly, for a long time. He put an arm around her, and she rested her head on his shoulder. For Evan, he couldn't believe it. Not just kissing her, but holding her close.

For Amanda, this seemed new. She wasn't being seduced so much as being allowed to fall into it by her own free will. She enjoyed the feeling of his touch, and enjoyed his company. Her mind rebelled, but she was falling for him.

He looked at her, then they kissed some more, tongues now exploring. One of his hands was on her hip. It was as far as he dared go.

"Tell me what you're thinking, Evan. Honestly."

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Tell me."

"Amanda, I want to make love to you now. But only if you're ready. I can wait."

The more freedom he gave her the more she wanted him. Amanda kissed him passionately. Her hands began exploring him. She wanted him, all of him. And Evan wanted it, too. His hand slid to her thigh, then up to her breast, gently cupping it.

He stopped and looked at the sash to her dress, then to her. Her eyes told him what she wanted. He pulled it, then undid the buttons. They both stood and he slipped the dress off her shoulders. As he suspected, she was braless. With only her panties left, he paused to admire her body. She was perfect to him. Her breasts were not large, just enough to give her the right curves. Perfect proportions for a perfect woman, he thought.

Next it was Amanda's turn. She unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. She stroked his solid chest. This much she'd seen. Now she wanted the rest. She reached for his belt and, eyes locked on his, undid his pants and pulled them down. She knelt, helping him step out of them, then off came his briefs. Now inches from her face was his erect manhood. His erection gave her satisfaction, evidence of his desire for her.

She ran a finger over it. She was ready to please him. Then Evan lifted her to her feet.

"Let me make love to you first," he asked.

He kissed her, bodies pressed together. Then, he removed her panties and enjoyed her fully nude form. He had her lay on the sofa and sat next to her.

"You are so beautiful," he told her, as his hands caressed her skin, from her neck to her breasts, to her stomach and thighs; his fingers feeling her form. Amanda closed her eyes. It felt sensual and erotic. He continued this slow, sensual loving of her body. A finger slipped between her legs and touched her inner thigh.

He gave her a kiss, tongue probing, then nibbled her neck. He moved between her legs and, leaning over her, kissed a nipple, then the other. He lingered on each breast, licking them, and sucking on their hardening nipples. Next, he moved down, tongue circling her navel. She opened her eyes as he lifted a leg, running his tongue up her thigh.

His head was soon between her legs, as her breath showed her anticipation.

"Oh, yes..." she hissed, as his tongue parted the folds of her pussy; his tongue probing until he found her clit.

"Oh! Oh!" she exclaimed, as his tongue twirled around it. One hand reached for a breast, as the other placed a finger at the entrance to her lovebox. Her hands were guiding his head now as her body was restless with passion.

Evan was thrilled at being able to bring this beautiful woman such pleasure. She was moaning now, and he picked up the pace. Her breathing quickened then became erratic. He felt her body tense, as the orgasm came.

"Oh. Yes... Oh... Ohhhh..." she exclaimed, in ecstasy. Her body shifted and squirmed with each wave. Evan kept up, driving a finger deep inside her, as his tongue continued to work her clit.

He loved it. He loved seeing her cum. And he wanted more. He slowed his pace, while the orgasm passed. Then started again.

"Evan. You don't... Fuck... Oh... Evan! Yes, there!"

She was hooked. Amanda expected it to be his turn. But he continued pleasuring her, and Amanda was in no position to say no.

"Fuck... Mmm... Yes... There... Oh... Oh!" She arched her body and came again. His tongue worked wildly, as her body shook to a deeper orgasm.

"Easy... Oh, Evan. Easy."

He planted kisses on her soaking bush and thighs, as she came down.

"Evan... That was..." She tried to catch her breath. It was like no lovemaking Amanda could remember. Certainly not with John.

She pulled his face up to hers and kissed him wildly. Now, on top of her, his hard cock was by her thigh. She reached for it, as she locked her eyes on his.

"Please, Evan," was all she said, pressing his shaft at her eager entrance.

He pressed home and groaned in pleasure. The moment! He thought it was impossible. Yet now, his cock was inside her. He pressed deeply and held it.

"I just want to feel myself inside you," he whispered.

For Amanda, it gave her a shiver. It was a culmination. This man. And now he was inside her. They looked at each other, feeling their joining, this mutual pleasure. He kissed her, then began to pump his rod in and out.

He wanted it to last. He wanted his cock to be inside her forever. But it was too intense. He thrust harder.

"Amanda... Oh..."

"Yes! Evan! Yes!"

"Ah..." he groaned, as his cock unleashed his load in her womb. He thrust still more, groaning.

Amanda held him, feeling him cum inside her. "Yes! Yes... Oh..." she moaned and came again.

Both were experiencing each other's climax.

It felt like it wouldn't end, but it did. He looked at her, her smiling face. He buried his face in her neck, overwhelmed by the moment. For Amanda, it was similar. She liked -- no loved -- his company. But now, after the way he made love to her, she wondered if she was falling in love. She realized his manhood was still inside her.

As she stroked his back, she whispered, "We could move to my bed."

His look showed his agreement. He pulled his cock out of her and stood, offering her his hand. They kissed once more, then she took his hand and led him to her bedroom. She pulled the covers back, then gave him a gentle push to lie down.

She wanted to be in control now. To try to return the attention she had just received. She wanted to please him at this moment; more than any other man she's made love to. She straddled him, then gave him a passionate kiss, tongue exploring.

"My turn!" she whispered, then worked her way down. She licked his torso as a finger stroked his cock. Her tongue worked its way to his growing erection, sliding up and down its length. He looked and found her eyes looking back, looking for his reaction. He could not believe this stunning creature was making love to his cock -- to him!

She took it and let it slip between her lips. Amanda was pleased, as his head fell to the pillow as he moaned. She wanted to please him as he had pleased her. She had forgotten what it was like to make love to a young, handsome, virile man.

Her lips worked faster; she could feel his arousal. She wanted it, to taste him, to give him this special pleasure. She carefully fondled his sack.

With his hands on her head, he murmured, "Amanda! God!" Then, "Amanda, stop!"

Now she worked furiously. She wanted him to know she did want it.

He groaned, as the first of his load splashed in her mouth. She continued sucking his throbbing cock, and swallowing; herself, enjoying his orgasm.

The spurts of cum eased, then she licked his shaft, enjoying the look of bliss on his face. It came to her. She loved bringing him off. She hadn't felt that in years. Was it because he was young and handsome, or because of the attention he gave her? She didn't care. She found herself very attracted to him. He seemed the total package. And that scared her a bit; it was too soon to be attached.

She moved next to him and kissed his lips, stroking his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. She now took the time to admire the body of this twenty-two-year-old. He pulled her chin up to look in her eyes. He said nothing, but his expression spoke of his desire for her. She smiled in return, then drove her tongue deep in his mouth while her hand found his cock.

She expected he had more to give and stroked his rod. Her eyes alternated between watching his cock reach full erection, and seeing the look on his face, his desire for her.

He whispered to her, "Ride me."

Amanda straddled his hips and guided his rod into her lovebox, as their eyes were locked. "Oh yes..." she whispered, feeling his whole length inside her. His hands gently explored her body, feeling every curve. For Amanda, the feeling of his hands deftly gliding over her added to the sensuality. Had she ever had a lover with this touch, she thought. Certainly, her last one didn't.

She ground her hips on his cock, as she watched the reaction on his face. Seeing it and feeling him inside her became too much. She closed her eyes and began riding him, up and down. His hands were on her hips now, encouraging her.

"You're incredible, Amanda," he murmured, watching this woman of his dreams riding him with a look of passion on her face.

Amanda felt a thumb touch her clit. "Oh..." She moaned. The stimulation was getting to her. His other hand was on a tit, as she rode faster. She gasped, then fell on his shaft.

"Oh... Yes... Ahhh..." she moaned, grinding hard on his cock and thumb, as her orgasm came.

"Yes, Amanda, yes," he called, watching this beautiful woman climax on his manhood. Yet, he maintained control. He wanted to pleasure her, to please her all night if he could.

Her hands were on his chest now, as she continued to grind, her body shuddering. Finally, she paused, a smile of ecstasy on her face. She looked at him. "You didn't cum!"

"No. I want to make love to you all night. Any way you want," he told her.

Stamina, she thought to herself. A young lover, how she missed this kind of lovemaking. Amanda began riding him again, enjoying this man inside her.

After a few minutes, he pulled her down for a kiss, tongues everywhere; then began thrusting his hips, driving his cock into her. He began sucking on her tits, licking each. The stimulation became too much, and Amanda came again.

"Oh... Fuck..." she exclaimed, as the orgasm hit. He continued thrusting his cock inside her soaking slit.

She fell to his chest, feeling his erection still inside her. "Evan, God!"

Evan rolled her on her back. He wanted to be face-to-face with her when he came. He pulled her legs up and drove his cock in as deeply as he could. He looked at Amanda, eyes wide. She could see he was still in control of himself, and he was focused on her.

He stroked slowly and deeply, so slowly. It had Amanda wanting more, yet he continued this pace, eyes locked on her. He just wanted to feel himself in this beautiful woman. It was driving her mad with desire. She wanted release.

"You're so beautiful. I can't believe I'm with you now," he whispered.

She started begging him now. "Evan, please do it! Cum in me! Please!"

He began pounding her. Amanda wrapped her arms around him, tightly. She egged him on, "Just fuck me!"

His pace quickened and the release came for her. "Oh... Ah..." She cried, as another orgasm washed over her.

He felt her cum then began grunting, thrusting his shaft deeper, as he exploded in another climax, filling her with his cum. Both were entwined in each other's orgasm now.

The orgasms passed; he buried his head in her neck. Amanda began laughing while catching her breath. She lost count of the number of times she came. She caressed his back. She loved the feeling of this man on her and inside her.

He kissed her, tenderly. For Amanda, this lover knew just the right touch at the right moment. Evan rolled off of her, then held her close. He looked at her and admired her body -- this heavenly body. And he had made love to her!

For Amanda, her thoughts were everywhere. She refused to fall in love with him, she told herself. Yet, he was perfect for her, she felt. But he was too young, he'd tire of her soon.

"Amanda, I don't know what to say."

"Then say nothing, just hold me."

He did. And after some time, Amanda asked, "I hope you're staying tonight."

He kissed her, then, after getting ready for bed, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

******

Evan woke first, Sunday morning. He remembered where he was and who was sleeping next to him. He recalled last night; it was like a dream. He gently draped his arm over her, and she stirred. She turned to her side and Evan spooned her.

"Good morning," he whispered, then began kissing her neck.

Amanda also remembered the night of passion. And now felt his body close to hers. His hands followed her contours feeling every inch of her skin. A finger traced the curve of a breast. Amanda loved the sensuousness of it. His hand slipped between her thighs, and they gladly parted.

"Mmm..." she murmured, as a finger slipped into her womanhood, then carefully worked her button. She turned enough to kiss him, tongues slowly exploring. In a few minutes, she was quite wet. Amanda then felt his hard cock pressing against her.

He lifted her leg and positioned his shaft then Amanda grabbed it and guided it in. Both moaned in mutual pleasure of union. He worked slowly, in and out, as he nibbled on her neck. Amanda found this morning lovemaking indescribable.

He pumped a little faster and whispered, "I want to feel you come again, there's nothing more beautiful."

His passion for her made it hotter. She began playing with her clit and pressed to meet his cock thrusting inside her. She moaned and her body tensed as the climax hit. Then, she heard his groan. Knowing he was cumming inside her increased Amanda's orgasm. She felt him pumping his seed into her, and was delirious in passion.

The orgasms passed and the two cuddled, his shrinking cock still inside her. Amanda was feeling very good.

"Amanda, is it too soon to say I love you?" Then he regretted saying it. "I'm sorry. I don't want to sound..."

"No," she answered. "But, it is too soon." She turned to him. "Evan, you are an incredible lover, and an incredible man. But let's not rush it."

They were silent some time, Amanda contemplated where this might head. "Evan, let me be honest, I don't see this lasting. I'm six years older than you."

He faced her, "Amanda, I've never known a woman like you. That night we walked back from Jose's, I was captivated. And when we ate at your place, I felt every other woman was second rate. I can't imagine being with any other woman.

She held him, and he lay his head on her breast. "Evan, let's take this one day at a time."

"Okay," he replied. "But I'm not going anywhere... Not until you tell me to leave."

"Oh, Evan!" She stroked his hair. She never knew a man like him, either. They lay there a while, just feeling their bodies touching.

"I don't know about you, but I'd like some coffee," she said.

They showered together, soaping each other, kissing passionately. She put on a robe and tied it loosely and he fetched his clothes and dressed.

They had coffee and a light breakfast, flirting with looks. As they cleaned up, Amanda asked, "What would you like to do today?"

He wrapped her in his arms, "You need to ask?"

"We can't make love all day," she replied.

"Okay, you can show me the Art Museum, then." She smiled in agreement and gave him a kiss.

He went to his place to change, and she got ready as well. They met at his place and drove to the museum, where, like lovers do, held hands, and stole kisses at every chance. At the end of the day, he offered dinner.

"Yes, I can cook; at least well enough."

"I'll bring the wine!" Amanda replied.

He poached some fish as she sautéed some vegetables, slipping in more kisses and hugs at every chance. Over dinner, little was said again, as both were eager to make love.

As he finished loading the dishwasher, she hugged him, "Now, what would you like to do?"

He gave her a long, passionate kiss.

She looked at him. "But I'm in charge!" she commanded, then took his hand and led him to his bedroom. She quickly undressed him, then he, in turn, undressed her. Amanda knelt and began sucking his cock. She wanted to see him cum. She really wanted to turn him on and show her erotic side.

She sucked it to erection and kept sucking. As he stood there, he looked down to see this ravishing woman sucking him off.

"Amanda! Fuck... Too much!"

"Cum in my mouth!" she ordered, "I want it!" Then doubled down on her blowjob.

"Amanda! Agh..." he growled.

She felt his cock throbbing in her mouth, followed by load after load of his sperm. She loved it. She loved the effect she was having on him.

Once it was over, he needed to sit on the bed. He lay back. "Sit on my face," he asked.

"I like that idea." She lowered her pussy on his face, and he began licking it. "That's it. God you're good!" she exclaimed. Soon, she was bucking, holding his head tight to her wet box. "Oh... Ohhh..." she moaned, as she came, his tongue licking wildly. Amanda collapsed on the bed. She looked at him, his cock was hard again. "Evan! Does that cock ever tire?"

"Not with you!" he replied.

Amanda got on all fours. "Do it!" was all she said.

He knelt behind her and drove his cock into her sloppy lovebox and began pounding her hard, as his finger found her clit. He pumped his cock into her while carefully working her clit. He could tell Amanda was hot again. He wanted her to cum.

"Cum for me. I love seeing you cum, with my cock inside you," he whispered.

His talk put her over the edge, and she came again. She buried her head in the pillow and cried in ecstasy, as the orgasm washed over her. When she regained herself, she realized he was still fucking her hard. She could tell he was close and reversed the tables.