The Guy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you gonna cum in me, Evan? I want to feel your cum filling me. I want it so bad," she taunted him.

"Ah... Ah..." he groaned, as he came.

Amanda felt it and now knowing he was cumming, tipped her to another orgasm.

When it was over, he kissed her back and whispered, "Amanda!"

She was catching her breath, immersed in the afterglow of more passionate lovemaking. She was sure now; she never had a lover like him. That night, she slept in his bed.

Monday, they ate breakfast before Amanda went to her place to get ready for work. And so, another workweek began. But it wasn't the same. Everything felt different that day for Amanda; it was like everything was right that day. And unlike her typical day, she couldn't wait to get home. That night, Evan came to her place, a toothbrush in hand -- a little step. And that night they made passionate love again.

Tuesday, it was Amanda's turn. She brought some things over as Evan made room in his bathroom. Then, another night of lovemaking. It wasn't until Thursday that they simply slept together, just enjoying being in each other's arms. Amanda's fear of having him live so close by, was turning into a benefit; she could take ten steps and be in her own place.

*****

Weeks came and went. And each week brought more passionate lovemaking, every night was spent together, in one bed or the other.

One Friday, Evan offered to take her to dinner. "How about Jose's? Where we first ate together." And over dinner, they had another lively conversation over a margarita and beer. Amanda paused to look at him -- admire him, really. This man, who took her to this very restaurant. She now knew he was perfect for her. And it took a friend to open her eyes.

That night, they made love. Amanda made the first move and had Evan lie on his back. She admired his stiffening cock, before slipping it between her soft lips. Slowly, she sucked on it, as she cupped his sack. She hummed, acknowledging her desire for his seed. And he was primed by having this attention, by the woman of his dreams. His hips thrusted, and Amanda felt his cock spasm as it released his sperm into her awaiting mouth. She took joy in his orgasm, swallowing every drop of his cum.

He quickly recovered, and Evan took his turn. He loved to pleasure Amanda by having her sit on his face. As his hands caressed her body and his tongue worked her lovebox, Amanda looked into his expressive eyes. It added to the intensity of the moment triggering a deep orgasm.

"Fuck! I want you inside me!" she exclaimed, gasping from her climax. Evan rolled her onto her back, and as he looked this lovely woman in the eyes, slid his manhood into her inner sanctum. He took it slowly, enjoying every minute of being inside her. Slow, deep thrusts -- kissing her before returning his gaze on her. His eyes, his lovemaking, and this very man, drove Amanda's ardor higher. It went on some time, slowly increasing his pace, until he was pounding her hard.

Amanda could take no more, "Cum in me! Please!" she cried.

With a groan, he thrust hard, as he planted his sperm deep into her womanhood. Amanda gasped, as her own orgasm hit. She came and came to the emotion of her lover filling her with his seed.

Spent, Evan laid his head to her neck, kissing it tenderly as Amanda stroked his body. She knew it now and had to say it. "Evan, you once asked if it was too soon to say, 'I love you?' It's not. I love you. I know it. I don't care about anything else. I love you."

He looked at her. It was music to his ears. They kissed tenderly some time, his cock still inside her. Then rolled off her and held her close, her head on his chest. He kissed her hair. "I think I fell in love with you that first night at Jose's."

"I was such an idiot!" she laughed.

"No," he replied gently, "you just needed time."

"And your patience," she added.

"Perfection is worth waiting for," he said, holding her tight.

*****

It was decided. They would pool their money and buy a place. And make a life together.

_______________