The Guys Take it Farther

Story Info
Group sex is the basis, also includes intense m/m action.
2.4k words
4.58
8.5k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is true. Most of my writings are about group sex, with bi activity often being the pervasive theme. Some are written from the male perspective, some from the female point of view. This one is from the male perspective, and is largely m/m activity, with m/m/f and m/f lead-in.

Comments are always appreciated.

Ron and I, along with my loving and open minded wife, have enjoyed just about everything that three fun-loving people can indulge in. Lisa has encouraged me to explore my bi side, and over the years she has developed a real appreciation for seeing Ron's big cock in my mouth. On some occasions she and I share it as we fuck, other times we enjoy a three-way 69, with Ron's face in her muff as she and I are both getting a mouthful of hard cock.

The first time I sucked Ron's dick was in a threesome, Lisa and I were having intercourse on a long couch while Ron was on his knees as Lisa sucked him. Periodically she would stop and kiss me, and during one of those kisses I sucked her tongue as if it were a miniature cock. A few moments later she held the head of his dick to my lips and whispered, "Suck it baby, suck it for me!" That was a beginning of a new chapter in our sex lives. Over the next several years Lisa and I shared and enjoyed Ron's prodigious member an untold number of times. So too did Ron and I get together, just the two of us, for the sole purpose of me giving him head until he could come in my mouth. On many of those occasions he would get off twice, much to our mutual delight. I would always tell Lisa about it later as we enjoyed a hot session of our own.

What Ron and I both enjoyed the most was when he had the opportunity to be nude while I sucked his big cock. Lisa liked to measure our dicks, mine is a bit above average at nearly 7.5 inches in length and just over 5 inches in circumference. Ron is really impressive at 8x6, and it required much practice and desire to get more the half of it in my mouth. He seemed to be just a little bit harder and a little more swollen when he stood in front of me, naked, as I sat in a chair as he had a hand on the back of my head. These get togethers usually happened in his home office. Sometimes his wife was home, sometimes not. She was not aware of our clandestine activities nor was she very willing to offer oral sex to Ron, all according to Ron. I sometimes wondered if she suspected anything because she always gave me a warm smile as I was leaving their home, if she was present, and several times thanked me for stopping by, with a gleam in her eye.

Somewhere along the way Lisa had purchased a couple vibrators, one of which was slim and about 6 inches long. The other one Lisa bought because it was a very realistic match to my manhood when I'm fully engorged. Sometimes we incorporated it in our lovemaking sessions, in much the same way we enjoyed Ron's hard cock, taking turns with it in our mouths. The smaller one, we discovered, was fun to use anally.. on either of us. This led to Lisa getting a third toy, sized in between the other two, and very phallic in appearance. She sometimes liked having that one in her ass while I was inside her, as she imagined having a cock in both holes at once. She also began getting me acclimated to having the medium size one in my ass as well. She would say, "You like that don't you? Maybe you'd like to feel the real thing. Do you want that?" In the throes of ecstasy I have to admit it did turn me on to think about it.

We had a few discussions about it, I admitted it was sometimes a fun fantasy but unsure if it was something I could really do. She and I had done anal a few times, it wasn't something she was comfortable with very often. When I was home alone, I began using the medium size unit when I masturbated, and a few times I tried the big one. This stimulated a whole new realm of fantasies! I began to wonder, when I was sucking Ron, if it was even possible to get that huge thing in my ass. I hadn't shared any of this with Ron, mostly because I was unsure of his reaction. I'm not sure why, because neither of us had any qualms about meeting up so I could suck him off. He told me more than once I gave the best head he'd ever had.

Lisa became more interested in utilizing the life-size toy in our love making, sometimes having it inside her as she sucked me, sometimes putting it in my mouth as we fucked. She would get very vocal when she did that, saying "Yeah baby, suck that big hard cock for me, make him come in your mouth!" This escalated to her starting with the medium size one in my ass when I was on top of her and my cock inside her. When I became accustomed to that, she brought out the bigger one and gradually managed to get half of it in me. "You like that baby? Does it turn you on imagining Ron with his big dick trying to fuck your ass?" When she said that it almost pushed me over the top.

Over the next couple of years Lisa and I continued to have Ron over every few weeks for a hot threesome, and with about the same frequency I would swing by his place after work and give him a blowjob. There were times none of these liaisons occurred for a couple months, for a variety of reasons. When we did get together after a month or two off, his first climax always happened quickly.

Lisa's job sometimes had her working on Saturdays, and one Saturday morning around 10:00 Ron called and asked if he could swing by. Of course I said yes, and in the interim I shaved and showered. I met him at the door wearing gym shorts only and asked with a smile if there was anything he needed. He smiled and replied, "Well yeah, I'm having a hard time with something."

I glanced down and noticed he was already swollen and said, "Let's go to the bedroom, I think I can help." He removed his shoes and followed me. I sat on the edge of our king-size waterbed and watched as he undid his pants and slid them down. I unbuttoned his shirt and when I got the last button undone I reached for his hard cock with one hand as I fondled his tight balls with the other. He stepped closer and I eagerly took half his length in my mouth. After a minute or two he asked if he could lay on the bed. I said, "Of course, but let's get you naked first." I removed my shorts while he undressed. As he stretched out nude on the bed I too laid down, with my head near his beautiful dick. Soon we were both laying on our sides and he began a slow rhythmic motion, fucking my mouth as I took him a little deeper.

"That feel so good Jeff, I'm already getting close." Ron said thru his moans.

I responded, "Good, I want you to come, give it to me, come in my mouth." I took him deep enough that the head of his cock was hitting the back of my mouth. I put one hand on his groin, holding him still as I bobbed up and down on his incredibly hard dick. I was tasting his precum, I moaned with appreciation as I sucked on the first four inches while holding the other four in my hand. His cock began pulsating and squirting shot after shot of hot cum in my mouth. At one point I backed off, smearing his cum on my face before plunging back down on him and swallowing the remainder of his big load. I raised my head up but held his cock, which had barely started to shrink, then softly sucked the head back in my mouth. He immediately got fully hard and I said, "Would you like to do that again big boy?"

His reply was as immediate as his recurring erection. "Yeah I would, I'd really like for you to make me come again!" He gently put a hand on the back of my head, pulling my mouth down on his dick. He slowly raised his hips off the bed, sinking almost all of his cock in my mouth.

I straddled his legs, moving them close together, my knees on the outside of his, then leaned down and took him in my mouth again. He would raise his hips slightly as my mouth went down on his cock, over and over. I slid down further making it more comfortable to take him deep. He was fucking my face as much as I was sucking him, and soon he was moaning and said, "I'm getting close again, do you want it in your mouth again?"

I moaned as I stopped sucking just long enough to say, "Just let me know when you're ready to pop okay?" He said he would, and moments later he announced his second climax. In one fluid motion I raised my mouth off his cock and slid forward. At six feet tall and 175 pounds with a 29 inch waist, my ass is really small, and as I reached behind me I held his cock and brought it between my cheeks. By now he was throbbing and shooting cum all over my ass. I held the bulbous head against my sphincter, trying to push it in. I was watching his eyes as I did this, and they got bigger as he processed what I was trying to do. "Do you like that? Do you wanna see if your big cock will fit in my skinny ass? Does that turn you on?"

"Oh does it ever, I've wondered about it but was afraid to ask." He replied. As I continued to slide his cum covered dick between my cheeks he started getting hard again.

I carefully moved towards the edge of the bed and as I stood up I leaned down and cleaned his cock with my mouth and said, "This is gonna take some work, give me a few minutes." I reached in the closet and retrieved the medium sex toy, applied some baby oil, and as Ron watched I slid it inside me. I did this for only a minute before reaching for the bigger one. I lubed it with the same creamy baby oil and slowly began pushing it up my ass. After getting half of it in, I slowly removed it. I straddled Ron's legs again, put a generous amount of lube on his rock hard cock, and brought it between my cheeks. Holding the shaft I placed the head against my opening and lowered myself onto the biggest thing ever to touch my virgin ass. It burned at first, so I raised off for a few seconds, then slowly lowered back down. This time I managed to take in almost half his length, and I slowly rose up just a couple inches, then slid further down.

The feeling was amazing, I stopped with what I estimated at over half of Ron's cock inside me. Holding still I said, "Does this feel good stud? Do you wanna fuck my ass?"

His response was holding my hips as he pushed upward, sliding another inch or two in my ass. "Your ass feels so good, I've fantasized about this before. Does it feel good to have my cock in your ass?"

"It feels incredible, fuck me stud! Fuck my ass." I moved up and down for a few minutes, slowly, then said, "I want you to do the work, I'm gonna stay like this with half your big dick in my ass, fuck me Ron."

He held my hips tightly as he started slowly pushing upward, getting more of himself buried in my ass. He picked up the pace, fucking me faster and pulling my hips down until I felt his balls against my cheeks on the upstroke. I leaned forward and licked my finger tips before taking his nipples between them. He said, "You're gonna make me come again, do you want me to pull out?"

"No, don't. I want to feel you come inside me!" He held my hips tightly, pulling them down as he pushed repeatedly all the way inside me. He thrust one final time as he pulled me forcefully down, lowering his hips to the mattress as he began throbbing and shooting his third load as far in my ass as it could go. Feeling him squirt inside me had me shooting stream after stream of cum all over his torso, the first one hitting his neck.

I started to lick the cum off him when I heard Lisa's voice, "Yeah babe, lick the cum off him." Startled, I turned towards the door, as did Ron, and she continued, "That was so hot you guys, how long has this been gong on? And Jeff, when did you intend to tell me about it?" Her skirt was on the floor, along with her panties.

As I rose off of Ron's deflating dick I said, "Believe it or not, this was the first time, but hopefully not the last."

"Oh it wont be the last time boys." She replied with a smile. "I definitely want so see more of this. Both of you, get showered and meet me in the living room." Ten minutes later we were sitting on the couch and Lisa said, "Okay you two, let's hear all the details. I want to know how this came about." I started at the beginning, with Ron arriving earlier, and watched her eyes get big as I gave her the details of Ron's three climaxes, the last one she witnessed.

There will be a follow-up to this, which will be submitted in the Group Sex category.