The Hair Stylist

Story Info
A random night walk started an affair.
2.1k words
4.41
19.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hair Stylist

"Hey!" a woman's voice greeted me.

I stopped sipping my ice coffee and looked at the direction from which the voice came. A mature woman in her mid 40s of about 1.6 m height with medium build was standing about 10 m in front of me. She wore a black tank top with a pair of denim mini shorts which were so short that her tank top almost covered them. I immediately recognized her.

"Hello!" I greeted her back.

"Why are you here?" she asked me. "Don't you live three stations away from here?"

"Just walking around! Breathing fresh air," I said to her.

It was maybe 11 pm and I left my home about 1 hour ago just to clear my mind. Work had kept me busy from Mondays to Fridays. Some more, I and my wife didn't get along very well. We didn't quarrel, but there was no more spark in our marriage. We had a kid, so divorce required really careful consideration if it was possible at all. So, we lived under the same roof, but our relationship had become formal and platonic. Somehow, I felt that I was trapped. Our marriage had been sexless for the past 1 year and I didn't really see that it would get better anytime soon. Thinking about this always let me down. Today was no exception and so, I took a walk to clear up my mind.

"You're alone?" she asked me.

I nodded. Her name was Belinda. She was a hair stylist. I knew through our usual conversation during haircut session that she stayed in the area, but I never met her here before. Her neighbourhood hair salon was just one train station away from here. I always went to her hair salon for my regular hair cut. I didn't know her exact age, but I guessed that she was probably 10 to 15 years older than me. I myself was in my mid 30s.

I always enjoyed her hair cut service. However, I had to admit that I probably did so because she never failed to give me a hard-on. There were two other ladies in the hair salon, but she had the best dress sense and figure. She always wore high heels and sleeveless top with either mini skirt or mini shorts. When cutting my hair, she would often lift up her arms giving me a show of her smooth sexy underarms and sometimes a glance at her cleavage as well. She was a little plump with C-cup boobs and curves at the right place. Her boobs were firm and not saggy.

"You drink coffee at night?" she asked me.

"I'm a coffee guy. I drink four to five cups per day," I replied. "You haven't slept at this time?" I asked her.

"Nah! Same as you! I'm looking for some fresh air. It's very boring upstairs."

"You lived in this block?"

"No! That one!" she pointed to the block of apartments just about 100 meters away.

"I see," I said. I suddenly felt awkward. I didn't know what to talk to her here and now. Usually, conversation would flow smoothly during my hair-cut session, but meeting her outside that hair salon somehow felt different. "Your family has already slept?" I just tried to ask some random question.

"Oh, I don't live with my family. They live in Telok Blangah," she said, referring to the southern part of Singapore. "I live with a friend, but she's in Malaysia now."

"I see."

"Your family's not looking for you? A bit strange that you're roaming around here at this hour!" she asked with a smile.

We now were walking together side by side casually.

"No, they've already slept! They always sleep early, but I'm a night person," I said.

Without realizing it, we arrived at her apartment block.

"I'm going up now! Where are you going next?"

"I don't know. Maybe, I'll just continue to walk around here!"

"Do you wanna take a look at my home?" she asked.

I looked at her, a little surprised with her offer. Nevertheless, I nodded. We entered the lift and she pressed the number 5. It was really quiet. Bukit Panjang was a residential area in the north west of Singapore and, it was relatively more quiet compared to other areas such as Boon Lay or Orchard where industries and shopping centres were located.

Her flat was small, but neat. It had three bedrooms, but only two were occupied. She was single and so was her flatmate. She didn't wanna get married as she liked her freedom.

"Take a seat!" she said. "Some water?"

"If it's convenient..." I replied while lowering down myself to the black leather sofa in the living room.

"Of course!" she went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of water, one for each of us.

"Wanna watch a movie?" she asked.

"Why not?" I said. As I finished my question, it came to my realization that I didn't see any TV in the living room.

She opened her bedroom door.

"Please...," she said. "The TV is in my room."

Her room was small, but very neat. It was filled with sexy feminine aroma. There was a queen-size bed and the TV was mounted on the wall in front of it. She went up to the bed and tap on the empty space beside her.

"Wanna lie down here?" she asked, with a bright smile.

"So... sorry, I don't think it's appropriate...," I said, slightly trembling.

She noticed. my nervousness.

"Why not?" she said. "Don't worry! I won't tell your wife."

She grabbed my hand and led me to the bed.

"I hope you're okay with this movie. I really like it. I often watch it when I'm alone!" she said.

It was an old Hong Kong movie, which seemed to be from the 1970s. It had a charm of its own and soon, I felt more relaxed. We sat side by side and I really could smell her sweet body odour.

After about 15 minutes, it came down to me that this movie was not a mainstream movie. It was "third category" movie which, in layman term, meant softcore porn. I started to have a hard-on at the first sight of the sexual scene in front of me. I didn't dare to look at her, but I could somehow feel that her heartbeat grew faster.

Out of a sudden, her hands were on my cock and her lips attacked mine. I was surprised at first. Her tongue tried to enter my mouth. I was a bit reluctant, but her touch on my cock lowered my initial reluctance. I welcomed her.

Her hands ran through my shaft. Her mouth tasted so sweet and the moaning sound from the TV somehow made us excited.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss and took off her tank top. Her dark red bra held her big boobs nicely. She grabbed my hands and put them behind her, on the bra hook.

"Help me!" she said with a seductive smile.

I took off the hook and soon bra unveiled her white big boobs. Her nipples were pinkish and big with nice round areolas. She came closer and put her right nipple just an inch from my mouth. It was hot and so inviting.

"Please! Suck it for me!" she begged.

I inhaled the sweet aroma of her nipple and moved forward. I planted gentle kisses around the nipple. Then, I opened my mouth to take it in. She moaned at the sensation. I made it wet with my saliva and my tongue circled it slowly. Her left hand grabbed my right hand and put it on her left boob. I massaged it gently and rubbed my palm against her nipple. She closed her eyes and moaned, clearly enjoying the treatment I gave her.

I noticed that her body start to get warmer and dews of sweat started to form on her silky white skin. She lifted up her right arm.

"Lick me! You want it, don't you?"

I did as instructed. My tongue moved slowly to her right underarm. It was cleanly shaven and its odour was strong, but pleasant. She knew that I often glanced at her underarms during my hair cut.

A while later, she lifted up my T-shirt. We were both naked from the waist up. She leaned forward and put her boobs on my chest. Our nipples rubbed against one another. It was pleasantly itchy. She stuck out her tongue and licked my lips. It felt very good. I reciprocated by sticking out my tongue as well. My cock was rock hard and she knew it.

Her hands went down and she took off my pants and underwear. My cock sprung out. She looked at it with delight. The tip of my cock was wet with a pool of my pre-cum. She took off her pants and panty as well. I could see her pussy with natural black pubic hair. She climbed on top of me and rubbed her pussy against my cock. I couldn't resist and soon, she lowered herself down.

As my cock entered her, she closed her eyes and started moaning.

"Ahhh...! I've been waiting for this!"

My cock went deeper and deeper till finally, I was ball deep inside her. Her pussy was a bit loose, but it was very warm and certainly very wet. She ground herself against my crotch and the sensation was heavenly. I could feel her pubic hair rubbing against mine. Out of a sudden, it occurred to me that we didn't use any condom.

"Wait!" I said in a panic tone. My hands tried to grab her waist.

Instantaneously, she knew that I was thinking.

"Don't worry! I'm clean and I want it!" she said while refusing to move away.

Her hips ground more and more aggressively till at one point of time her pussy tightened and her body shook. I could feel her pussy tightening on my pussy and I couldn't hold it any longer. My cock shot stream after stream of hot cum into the depth of her love tunnel. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and now, my hands held her butt. We were out of breath. Our lips met and we kissed passionately. I was no longer reluctant. It was too late anyway.

After a while, she fell down slowly onto my chest. Our lips met and we exchanged a gentle kiss.

"It was fun!" she said. "Thank you!"

She lifted herself up and we both could see my cum dripping out of her pussy. We lay side by side enjoying the aftermath of our love making.

"I've been waiting for this!" she said with bright smile.

I started to get worried as I sprayed my seed inside her.

"Would...would it be okay?" I said gently as I looked at her pussy.

She put one finger on my lips.

"Shhh... It should be okay!" she assured me. "Don't worry!"

I saw the white gooey thing still coming out of her. We exchanged more kisses and this time, they were wilder and uninhibited. I no longer had any hesitation. I licked her ears and planted kisses around her neck.

"You're... you're amazing!" she said, while rubbing my cock. My cock immediately got hard again. She slowly opened her legs and guided my cock to her pussy. It went in smoothly and I could again feel the warm and comfortable love tunnel of hers. Her pussy muscle tightened and it further made me more aroused. I started to move in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Our lips met and our tongues explored each other's mouth. As the temperature rose in the room, I directed my attention now to her ears. I licked and sucked her right ear and her loud moan told me that she liked it. Both of us sweated a lot.

"Belinda... I... I can't take it anymore...," I said while trying to catch my breath.

"Yes... do it, darling! Give it to me!" she replied.

I pounded her a few more times and then, it happened. I let it go and screamed a little. I consciously shot my cum into her pussy. I felt her heels on my butt cheeks. Her legs hugged me tight. She moaned very loudly and who knew, maybe neighbours were able to hear her. Our bodies were completely wet and warm. I kissed her and slowly, I pulled out from her. We both saw the beautiful mess that we created. We then looked at each other's eyes. She smiled.

"Just between us?" she said.

I nodded.

"But, please promise me that you'll come again next week!" she said with hopeful expression.

"I'll do!"

Two hours later, I went home. We just became friends with benefit. I never expected that a random night walk could turn to something extraordinary.