The Hairem Pt. 01: Getting the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well come take a ride with me and talk. I'm off to get some whiskey so mom and I can have a movie night. You're welcome to join if you want."

My sis stood there and thought about it. "I'll join you for the ride, but I think I'll pass on joining you and mom. I have too much homework to do."

"Fair enough. Well hop in little sis." She went to the passenger side of my car and we drove off.

Once we were on the road, she asked, "So how did the interview go? Are you going to get a call soon?"

"Nope," I answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry Connor," she started.

"-because I already got the job," I finished, a big smile on my face.

"Oh my gosh Connor that's awesome! Way to go!"

"Yup! I start my first day tomorrow."

"Congratulations bro. I knew you could get the job. You've always been great with people. Even if you are some loser loner who just hangs out in his man cave," my sister jested.

"Hey I know how to socialize. I just choose not to. It's an active decision."

My sister gave me a "sure it is" smile. "Uh huh. Whatever you say bro."

I took my hand and pushed some of her hair in her face to get back at her. She pushed it back into place, calling me a loser. I smiled, enjoying our playful banter.

When I got to the store I told Maddy to stay in the car since she was only 17 and even though I was 22, they might not be encouraged to let me buy some if I had a high school senior at my side. So I went in, bought the whiskey, and then got back in the car. Once we were on the road again my sister was giving me this weird look.

Finally I asked, "What?"

"Nothing," my sister lied.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're looking at me weird for no reason," I retorted.

"I was just thinking about something Cat said to me about your job. She said her boss might have some intentions for you other than just being a friendly receptionist."

"What do you mean? Like learning how to work with hair and becoming a stylist as well?"

My sister got a devious smile. "Well you'd definitely working with hair, but not so much in the styling department."

"Then what?" I asked, my curiosity burning me as to what my sister could possibly mean.

"Oh nothing."

"Cop out." I pressed and pressed for her to give me more information, but she never disclosed anything else to me. Just left me with the tease of wondering what these intentions could be.

We got home and Maddy went off to do her homework while I joined my mom on the couch with my whiskey and root beer.

"You're not already drunk are you?" I joked at my mom.

"When have you ever seen me drunk?" she asked, kicking me playfully.

"Never," I admitted. "Maybe you just hide it well. I'm sure you've had plenty of time to learn how to hold your alcohol."

"Put on the movie before I show you how to hold alcohol on your face."

I laughed as I did as she instructed. I then retook my place on the couch. Suddenly mom leaned over and rested her head in my lap which made my heart begin to pound with excitement.

"Uh, can I help you?" I asked.

"I want you to play with my hair again and I figured I could either sit in front of you or just rest my head in your lap and I wanted to lie down so, here I am. You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all," I said, happy with the invite to play with her soft locks. "Just surprised was all." I quickly dug my fingers into her hair and began my work. The entire movie I played with my mom's hair, shaking it around, pulling on it, all of which my mother seemed to really enjoy.

The entire time I prayed that she couldn't feel the erection I was sporting. However I was almost sure that she could given that I was wearing my dress pants which, while in regards to sight could hide my erection because of how loose they were in that area, they were of a thin and moldable material, so I was pretty positive that my mother could feel my erection against her head. What really sent a shock through my body was whenever she'd move her head as she shifted. I loved the idea of her hair moving against my cock, even if there were a couple layers of clothes in between.

When the movie finished I was well worked up and needed to cum so badly. Without getting up, my mother turned her head and looked up at me.

"Well I enjoyed watching the movie with you, honey and I liked you playing with my hair. I do want to apologize though as I'm sure it wasn't comfortable with me resting on your... Thing. I just didn't want to move because I enjoyed the hairplay too much. It was selfish of me. I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? I'm sorry that me playing with your hair got me so excited and had my.. thing.. poking against your head," I responded.

My mom gave me a quizzical look. "Connor, are you saying that your mother's hair turned you on?"

My family has always been pretty close and open since my dad left. So this conversation, though it might be awkward for some others, wasn't awkward for us. Hell, my mom taught me how to use a condom by demonstrating putting one on a cucumber. The topic of sex wasn't all too uncomfortable of a subject in this family. Although, hearing my mother ask if her hair turned me on was a new one. "Well you have some amazing hair mom. And honestly, I kind of have a fetish for hair."

Even with how open we were about sex I never told my mom or my sister about that. I always wanted the chance to play with their hair if I ever got the courage to do it and didn't want my fetish to get in the way. However, my mom had just had her head in my lap on my erection, aware of my erection, as I played with her hair. I had confidence that sharing that I had a hair fetish wouldn't prevent me from playing with her hair in the future. It probably just meant I'd have to be more careful about it.

"You find my hair attractive?" she asked. "Well at least your old mom has something going for her."

I could tell she was feeling down about herself, finding herself unappealing since dad left. She thought she wasn't pretty enough for him and that's why he left her, but to tell you the truth I thought my mom was absolutely beautiful. I had no idea why dad would have abandoned her.

"Don't say that mom. You're such a catch. Any guy would be lucky to be with a lady like you. You're drop dead gorgeous. I mean hey, you were able to turn even your son on." I was worried my last comment might have crossed a line, but she just smiled.

"Thank you, sweetie. That means a lot to me. Well, I'm sorry my hair got you so turned on. I didn't know the power this had over you," she said, shaking her hair on my crotch to make a point. Unfortunately it made more of a point than she realized.

I let out a moan and grabbed onto her hair tightly as I slowly began to grind my crotch against her head. She let out a gasp but didn't move to stop me. She just stared at me as I continued grinding.

"I'm sorry mom. You've just got me so worked up."

My mom stayed quiet for a moment before saying, "Well I guess this is my fault for teasing you. Is there anything I can do to.. um.. help?"

I stared at her, unable to believe that this was really happening. "I guess you could.. uh.. shake your.. your head."

For a moment my mom did nothing as I continued to grind against her head. Then, slowly, she began to nod her head up and down. I let out a moan of pleasure. Like I said, I couldn't actually feel her hair on my cock, but damn was the idea hot. I loved how she was moving her head, helping me grind my cock against it. All the while I had my hand in her hair, constantly reacquiring a firm grip in it.

Suddenly my moans got louder and I think my mom realized what was going to come; me. She nodded a little quicker, letting me know it was okay, so I started ejaculating a bucket load into my underwear, completely soaking it as my mom continued to grind her head on my rod. "Oh mom!" I moaned as my climax finished.

We gradually slowed our movements to a halt. For a while we just stared at each other, letting the realization of what just happened sink in. Eventually she spoke.

"Glad you like my hair."

"It's your best of many amazing features," I responded.

She gave me an odd look as she said, "I'll remember that." At that point she lifted her head off my crotch, wished me a goodnight, and went off to bed. I went and showered, masturbating two times before I found sleep that night.

The next day I woke up and went in early to my new job and had a lovely hairplay session with Miss Angel Wilson. Her hair felt amazingly silky and soft and left me with a raging hard on as I went to work. When I got to my post, I noticed this cute brunette with shoulder length hair at the reception desk. Deciding to put my people skills to work with my fellow employee I said, "Hi, I'm Connor. Nice to meet you."

She looked at my hand and then at me. Her cheeks burned red and she quickly turned away as she mumbled a hello, staring down at the desk.

"Okay then. Are you new here too?"

The shy girl didn't say anything, just nodded.

"Well you can't be shy and be a good receptionist. Let me help relax you. We've got a good 30 minutes before the salon opens up, how about we start with your name."

I thought I heard her mutter "Katherine." I asked to confirm and she just nodded.

"Well nice to meet you Katherine. Like I said, I'm Connor." I figured giving her a compliment might boost her confidence and not make her so shy, so I looked her up and down to find something to compliment her on. Honestly, she was quite cute so I easily had my pick, but naturally having my fetish I focused in on her hair.

"You have some lovely hair," I said, admiring it. It looked very soft. It was bone straight and she had very sexy parted bangs. I debated whether or not to ask to play with it, wondering if that would push her too much or not.

"Mind if I play with it a bit?" Katherine continued to stare at the desk until eventually she turned her back to me. Initially I thought she might be turning me down and shutting me out, but then I realized she was in the perfect position for me to dive my hands in.

"Is that a yes?" She nodded her head, making her hair shake a bit. "Well alright then." I reached up one hand and slid it into her shoulder length tresses. Immediately she melted into my hand. I started grabbing good holds of her hair. At first I just stuck with grabbing and holding her hair, but then she surprised me by saying:

"You can pull a little harder if you want." So I did. I applied my second hand to her hair and began to pull on it a little. She was like putty in my hands, obeying any direction I pulled her head in. The hottest was whenever I pulled her hair so that she had to tilt her head back. Even better was after a few minutes of this, she told me, "Pull harder." So I started tugging on her hair even harder. She began to moan and it was so hot. I was glad no one else was near to peek in on this erotic experience.

After many more minutes of sexy hairplay, Katherine began to reach her hand around behind her, but before she could do whatever it was she intended to do, there was a beep sound that came over an intercom system and then I heard Angel Wilson say, "Alright everyone, salon opens in 5 minutes. Everyone get ready at their stations."

Sadly I removed my hands from Katherine's hair and she put her hand back by her side. I cleared my throat as I said, "I didn't know we had an intercom system."

Katherine nodded, but this time she spoke, even though she still looked down at the desk. "Yeah. It's for music and advertisements, and rarely it'll be used for announcements." Just as she finished saying that I heard music start playing over the system. Smooth jazz, a good choice.

I listened to the music for a minute and got into it a bit when Katherine said, "You can play with my hair any time you want if you really like it."

I looked over at her; she was still staring at the desk. I gave a smile even though she couldn't see it. "Your hair is amazing. I'll be happy to take you up on that offer."

She gave a smile and our day began. It wasn't a terribly busy day, nor was it stressful. Though Katherine was relatively new, she had been there long enough to know all the procedures, so she helped me anytime I got stuck. Guests would come in and either ask to schedule an appointment, sign into one, or just do a walk-in. There were very few walk-ins as most were appointments.

Katherine handled talking to people on the phone whenever they called and she let me handle the people. I learned how we were supposed to answer and deal with customers over the phone.

Around 2pm Cat came over and said, "Time for lunch! Since you're new here Connor I figured I could sit with you today and teach you a few things."

"Do all of us have lunch or just a few of us at a time?" I asked.

"Just a few. You get half an hour while Katherine here watches the desk and then when you're done, you'll watch the desk while she takes her half hour break. You get to go first since you're the new guy, but after you've been here a bit you two will decide who between the two of you will go first."

"Alright. I'll see you in 30, Katherine," I said.

I was surprised when she responded with, "Enjoy your lunch." I then got up and followed Cat.

Apparently there was a break room that employees could eat in. It had a couple vending machines, so I took out my wallet to get ready to buy something when Cat stopped me.

"Your sister knew you wouldn't pack a lunch or even remember that you had to eat, so she dropped off some food for you before she went to school."

"Oh wow. How kind of her," I responded.

"Here, let's sit over here so we have a good view of the room," Cat said, pointing to a table in the corner. We went over and she handed me the brown paper sack that contained my lunch.

"So how's the first day?" she asked as she bit into her sandwich. "Any customers causing a pain yet?"

"Nope, they've all been good so far," I answered.

"I must say, I'm surprised Angel agreed to hire you. I mean, I talked you up as best as I could, but she doesn't normally hire guys."

"Why not?" I asked as I began to eat my well-crafted sandwich: best sister ever.

"They don't tend to take this seriously. Plus, you know you're different than most guys. A lot of guys are straight up assholes and the ones who aren't tend to be off working in more productive places than as a hair salon receptionist."

"Well I needed the money, nowhere else was taking me, and plus hair is intriguing to me. It's like art and can kind of show off a person's personality."

"Oh, and what does my hair say about my personality?" Cat had dirty blonde hair that went down a few inches below her shoulder blades. She always had it straight and sometimes wore it in a ponytail.

"Well knowing you already since you're my sister's friend I have an unfair advantage, but in trying to look at you as if you were a total stranger I'd say it would imply that you're friendly, but have this dark side to you that make you a mystery."

"Why do you say that?" she asked as she drank her water.

"Well it looks soft and touchable which to me would portray your soft and touchable, or rather approachable personality. Yet, the color being the dirty blonde shade it is what led me to believing you have a dark side. Course, I know you so I can confirm you have that dark or 'dirty' side to you." I gave a chuckle thinking of some of the stories Maddy had told me about Cat and just how "dirty" she could be.

Cat thought about what I said for a bit. She nodded her head in approval and smiled. "Okay, well as you mentioned it's easy to say that since you know me. How about you analyze someone else's hair here and then tell me what you think they're like. I know all the girls here pretty well, so I can tell you how accurate you are."

I turned around to look at the other employees on their lunch break. There were only three other girls in the room. One had long brunette hair that was straight and went down almost to her butt. Her bangs were parted off to one side. Another had brown hair too, but it was shorter and had some wave to it. She didn't have any bangs and her hair was parted to the right. Last was a blonde who had hair in a similar style as the second brunette, going just below her shoulder blades and with a sexy wave to it. She had bangs, though that were parted to the side.

After looking at them and admiring their hair styles for a bit I asked Cat, "What are each of their names?"

"Well the blonde is Zoe, the one with the shorter brown hair is Nicole, and the one with the longer brown hair is Jasmine."

"Okay, well I'll start with Jasmine. Her hair makes me think that she is a sexy person. Not necessarily that she sleeps around or flirts a lot, but any time she does flirt I bet she's very seductive as she does it. I bet she also gives some good head."

"You need a cold shower there?" Cat laughed.

"Sorry, haven't been laid in some time. It catches up with me now and then. Anyway, the way she has her bangs styled and how her hair is long and straight gives me that impression. When I think of seductive, I think of long hair. Not that short hair can't be seductive, but I look at short hair as more of sexy and long hair as seductive, if that makes sense."

"Sort of. I think I see where you're coming from, but you put it in an odd way."

"Fair enough. Anyway, then we have Nicole whose hair makes me think she is very charismatic because of the wave it has. Plus, with how it is medium length, it has the ability to bounce around a bit as she talks animatedly but long enough that she can mess with it whenever she is silly."

"Okay, and Zoe?"

I sat there and thought a little longer. My impression of her was a bit of a stretch as it was assuming something that couldn't be proven or disproven so easily, even if Cat did know her.

"This might be assuming too much, but the way she has her hair makes me think she is similar to Nicole given that they're two similar styles. However, their bangs are different, and that makes me think that while Zoe may be as charismatic and silly as Nicole, she gives off the impression that she's innocent, but deep down inside she has the desire to be naughty."

"Is that your analyzing head talking or your little head talking?"

"They're the same thing," I joked, implying my penis was bigger than my head. Honestly my penis size wasn't huge, but I did know how to use it, and sometimes that counts more than size. Or at least that's what I tell myself for not having an 8 inch cock.

"Well you were spot on with Nicole and Jasmine. Nicole really is fun loving and charismatic; a total sweetheart. Jasmine is definitely a flirt, though. She doesn't do it with everyone, but you can tell when she wants something from you because she puts on the show, trying to seduce it out of you. As for Zoe, she definitely appears innocent, so I'm very curious to see how accurate you were in your analysis with her."

"How would you even find that out?" I asked.

"Oh," Cat smiled deviously, "There are ways."

I laughed as I wondered what evil plan Cat was coming up with and prayed Zoe would be able to survive.

"So you seem to have quite the fascination for hair," Cat said, giving me a curious look.

"To be honest I think it's the sexiest part of a woman," I replied. I had never really had a conversation like this with Cat before, but it felt easy to open up to her since she was such good friends with Maddy, even if they were a year apart. "You could say I have a fetish for it."

"Oh? So have you ever done something sexual with a girl's hair?" she inquired.

"Well I don't tend to fuck and tell, but yeah. I've had my cock in a girl's hair before. Only ever got to release myself in two girls' hair though."

"Oh, is it that enjoyable?" Cat asked. Clearly she was intrigued by the thought.