The Halfway Inn Pt. 01

Story Info
A surprise visit during the night for Rowan.
1.9k words
4.61
6.6k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Halfway Inn

Part 1

Rowan opened his eyes to darkness. The candles in his room had since burnt out, though the faint scent of wax still hung in the cool night air. He could feel something heavy pressing down on his chest, the gloom was too thick for him to see what it was. As his eyes began to adjust Rowan could distinguish a dark mist-like mass writhing across his torso. Startled, Rowan attempted to swat whatever it was away, yet his arm did not respond. Fear rising in his chest Rowan tried once again to push the dark mist off him to no avail. He struggled, tossing himself as best he can against whatever force was pressing against him.

'shhhhh,' a soothing voice whispered 'save your strength, you're going to need it.'

Rowan froze as the dark mass upon his chest began to shift and merge, rapidly gathering into a humanoid shape. Fearful curiosity got the better of him, he could not look away as the mist dissipated, leaving behind a pale slender figure straddling his chest. The candles, long since extinguished, flickered back into life, bathing the small inhouse room in a warm yellow glow. Rowan's hastily discarded clothes lay in a pile on the floor, having dropped from the ladder backed chair he had thrown them on. A slight chill fluttered across his bare skin from the open window, contrasting against the heat radiated by this strange figure upon him. Illuminated by the flickering candlelight Rowan could finally see who had entered his room. Their skin was pale, tinted by the warm glow of the candlelight, long fiery red hair cascaded across slender shoulders, hanging inches from Rowans nose. Deep emerald eyes stared intently at Rowan over a slim shapely nose, her ruby lips sported a devious smirk.

'Hello Rowan,'

'how do you know my...'

'Shhhhhh,' the woman placed a finger to Rowans lips, silencing him, 'less time asking questions, the more time we can have fun,'

Images flashed through Rowans mind, all of this woman, whomever she was, in various positions around the room. Bent over the writing desk, pinned down on his bed, pressed against a wall while he vigorously pistoned into her. The woman's smirk grew wider, green eyes glinting with glee

'I know that look, you're already imagining all the ways you're going to have your way with me,' the woman giggled, running a long fingernail down Rowans bare chest. Her other hand slipped under his head, bringing his lips to hers.

All thoughts of protest or struggle evaporated. The moment their lips met Rowan was lost in a sea of powerful emotion. He felt her tongue invade his mouth, bringing with is a sweet flavour reminiscent of strawberries. Their kiss lasted mere seconds yet felt like hours, and still not enough for Rowan who felt the heat of passion rising within him as her taste lingered on his tongue. He found his hands caressing the silken skin of her flank, cradling the seductive curve of her hips. Now he was free to move again Rowan felt compelled to continue what his hands had started, delicately tracing his fingers up to the supple flesh of her breasts. Before he came within an inch of his prize his hand was sternly swatted away.

'all in good time Rowan my dear,' the woman chided, pushing his hands back onto her hips,

'you know my name,' Rowan said dreamily 'but I don't have the pleasure of knowing yours,'

'are you sure you wish to know? There are few who can pronounce it,'

'I don't want to pronounce it, I want to moan it,'

the woman chuckled, leaning down to whisper into Rowan's ear.

'you may call me Xeryix.'

With those words Xeryix slid herself down Rowans body, pulling away what little of the sheets remained covering him. Her eyes glinted with delight as his cock sprang free, mouth salivating as she surveyed Rowan.

'I picked wisely,' Xeryix smirked, running a fingertip from the base to the tip of his dick, 'I have been craving this since I first laid eyes on you,'

she licked her lips hungrily, eyes fixated on the pulsing shaft before her. Rowan barely had a moment to register what she had said before Xeryix engulfed his length in her mouth. He threw his head back in ecstasy, the sudden warmth sending shudders up his spine. Rowan felt the pulse of her tongue across his shaft, it moved with a skill he had never experienced before, combined with the bobbing motion of her head it was almost too much to bear. He pulled his head up from the pillows, glancing down at the strange woman who busily slurped along his length. she drew her lips along his length until all but the tip was exposed, a mischievous glint flashed in her intense green eyes before she plunged all the way down to his groin. A guttural groan escaped Rowan's clenched teeth as her throat enveloped him, ensuring nothing escaped as she emptied him completely. Rowan slumped back into the pillows, breathing a sigh of relief, yet something wasn't right.

Despite having been thoroughly drained by Xeryix, Rowan still didn't feel satisfied. Chancing a look down to where Xeryix sat, still savouring his taste, he was astonished to see his cock just as hard and firm as it had been before. Xeryix flicked a strand of fiery hair from her eyes, fixing her gaze squarely on the throbbing erection between Rowan's legs.

'Ready for round two already?'

A roguish smile spread across her lips as she slunk atop Rowan, taking every opportunity to press her body against him. He tried to sit straight, yet Xeryix held him in place with surprising ease. With one hand upon his chest and the other between her thighs, Xeryix positioned herself over Rowan's hips. She licked her lips with anticipation, spreading herself with two fingers as she slowly sank down, glancing briefly to check her aim was true Rowan felt himself finally slide inside.

The sensation was electric. She took him with ease, filling herself with his cock effortlessly. Xeryix sat on his hips, savouring the look on Rowan's face as she felt him squirm beneath her. Deliberately, she began to grind herself against him, one hand cupping her breast, the other supporting herself on Rowan's thigh behind her. Rowan could feel her tighten around him, egging him on with every movement of her wide hips. Relishing the feeling of being full Xeryix upped the tempo, biting her lip, increasing her speed, driving Rowan mad as she switched from gyrating to bouncing on his hard cock. Xeryix had abandoned the idea of silence, and was now loudly moaning with each movement. The poor timber-framed bed creaked with every thrust of her hips, threatening to give way beneath them. Rowan was certain that anyone still sober in the tavern below could hear their tumultuous lovemaking, not that he particularly cared at this point, he was lost in a world of pleasure. Xeryix felt like no woman he had ever been with before and similarly like all of them at once. In his drowsy state his mind seemed to have lost its rationality, but he was quite happy for her to continue as she was without his interference, as long as it meant he didn't have to break himself away from her embrace. Her movements became more urgent, as though sensing how close he was. she pressed herself against him. He could feel the earnestness in every hot breath against his neck. Just before he came, Xeryix lifted herself off him completely, grabbing his stiff cock as he came all over his exposed stomach.

The sweat-drenched sheets of the bed clung to Rowan's skin as he lay exhausted. All his energy had been sapped from him in his final throws of ecstasy, he couldn't summon the strength to move at all. In the flicker of the candlelight he could see Xeryix shift herself onto her elbows keeping her face an inch or two above his. Rowan's heart leapt into his mouth. The former alluring features that had captured his attention had melted away, now a terrifying visage hovered above him. Dark soulless eyes seared through him, two spiralling horns curled down toward gaping maw of jagged teeth where a inky black tongue lathered viscous saliva. A sharp pain erupted from Rowan's head to his chest. Something was burning its way out, being drawn into the shadowy jaws of the monster looming over him. Adrenaline surged through his body. Without thinking Rowan grabbed the creature by the waist, using his surge of strength to flip himself on top of his assailant. In a split-second Rowan had one hand at her throat, the other raised in a fist ready to strike.

The candles flickered and died. A sliver of pale light fell from a slit in the curtains across the bed. A sudden stillness fell upon the room. Xeryix stared up at Rowan with wide amber eyes, her heavy bosom heaving expectantly. Spreading her legs around his waist, pink cheeks flushed a bright cherry, Xeryix waited. Rowan did not know what to do next, so he did what came naturally. Lowering his fist he aligned himself once again with Xeryix, keeping his other hand firmly around her neck.

One thrust was all it took to enter her again. A harsh gasp escaped her lips as his hand tightened around her throat, eyes rolling into the back of her head as he drove himself deeper. The grip of her thighs was stronger now, trying to stop him from pulling his whole length out. Sweat dripped across his brow as he upped the pace, driving himself as far into her as he could. A sharp pain extended across his back as she raked him with long fingernails.

'fuck you're good,' Xeryix panted between Rowans frantic thrusts, gripping him in her arms and pulling him close, he could feel her large breasts pressed against his chest, her hectic breaths timed with his.

'keep going,' Xeryix ordered through gritted teeth, 'don't you dare stop,'

Rowan had no intention to. Steeling himself against the strain of his aching muscles he slipped his hands under her back, holding her just as tightly as she held him. Suddenly, Xeryix gripped Rowan tighter, shuddering beneath him, her muscles tightening around his cock, moaning loudly into his ear as she came. The sensations were all too much for Rowan, he had been holding back for as long as he could, hoping that he could weaken her enough to escape, however, with one final thrust Rowan slammed himself into her hips, finishing deep inside.

He did not feel her shift as he collapsed beside her. Panting breaths were the only sounds that filled the room. Darkness enveloped them as the light of the moon faded behind wandering clouds. Despite his best-efforts Rowan could not keep himself awake. In the brief moments before sleep he wondered if it had all been some strange dream. He might have believed that if he could not feel her beside him or hear her soft breath in his ear. His tired muscled beckoned him to slumber, soothed by the cool night air Rowan felt himself slip further into unconsciousness. Perhaps, he thought, come the morning there would be no trace of Xeryix and her surprise visit, he would find himself in his quaint little inn house room alone. Had he known what he would wake up to, he would never have closed his eyes that night.